OtakuBoards

Restoration-Camp Site

Akieen Cloud

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Alright, questions, suggestions and just random side convos go here.

To start off, I know alot of you are wondering just how closely this will follow fallout. Not completely at least. I'm not sure if I'll be using super mutants or centuars...they weird me out anyway; no laser or plasma rifles...never really saw the point of those in the game either...oh and for those of you who played the game and got every area...NO we will NOT be visiting the aliens. lol. That part of the game was just...I dunno. But mutated animals, raiders, slavers, that kind of thing of course.

So any questions just post them here and I'll answer as best I can.[/color][/font]

Well a vehicle would get us towards our goal faster but being only a 4 seater. It could be an old military Deuce. (a transport truck still used in todays military)
That would support Leo and the rest of us plus the gear. Please feel ask my character to make ammo. Sarge can make any ammo because he has a modified trunk that
can melt down scrap metal (meaning tin cans, piles of metal, brass, iron, almost any metal can be made into bullets) plus he carries a huge bullet proof bag of gun powder.

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]xD Drittz and Anomander are the only ones who haven't posted yet but I'm sure he'll be along shortly so I'm gonna post again and get us moving for now. Oh and I heard from Lilt, she'll be signing up sometime next week and joining us after the holidays most likely so once that happens we'll have everyone back together!. lol[/color][/font] Edited by Knuckles' Girl

The angry 'horse' was a surprise Chib but I have come to a cunclussion. If we are to be useing these guys for most of the story...we need to give them a name...so everyone, think! What is a good name for a mutated horse like creature that is not afraid to rip out a bear's throat? xD At the moment, I'm drawing a blank. But please lemme know. Oh and has anyone heard from Drittz?

• 4 weeks later...