Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Alright, questions, suggestions and just random side convos go here.

To start off, I know alot of you are wondering just how closely this will follow fallout. Not completely at least. I'm not sure if I'll be using super mutants or centuars...they weird me out anyway; no laser or plasma rifles...never really saw the point of those in the game either...oh and for those of you who played the game and got every area...NO we will NOT be visiting the aliens. lol. That part of the game was just...I dunno. But mutated animals, raiders, slavers, that kind of thing of course.

So any questions just post them here and I'll answer as best I can.[/color][/font]
Posted
I was thinking of finding a little town a ways from the bunker and getting some weird mutated mounts, like horses or something along those lines but I'll see what every one else thinks. Who wants the weird animals and who wants a vehicle. Ya know?
Posted
Well a vehicle would get us towards our goal faster but being only a 4 seater. It could be an old military Deuce. (a transport truck still used in todays military)
That would support Leo and the rest of us plus the gear. Please feel ask my character to make ammo. Sarge can make any ammo because he has a modified trunk that
can melt down scrap metal (meaning tin cans, piles of metal, brass, iron, almost any metal can be made into bullets) plus he carries a huge bullet proof bag of gun powder.
Posted
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]I actually like that idea Excel. Both sounds good, that way those who want the vehicle can ride in that and those that want the mutated horse thingies can ride those. I think that sounds fair, all in favor?[/color][/font]
Posted
[quote name='Ol' Fighter' date='16 December 2010 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1292479150' post='702799']
I vote....

[b]I![/b]

For mutated horses and and awesome vehicles. It'll add to the the post-apocalypticness I feel.
[/quote]
What he said! I want a mutated horsey!
Posted (edited)
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]xD Drittz and Anomander are the only ones who haven't posted yet but I'm sure he'll be along shortly so I'm gonna post again and get us moving for now. Oh and I heard from Lilt, she'll be signing up sometime next week and joining us after the holidays most likely so once that happens we'll have everyone back together!. lol[/color][/font] Edited by Knuckles' Girl
Posted
The angry 'horse' was a surprise Chib but I have come to a cunclussion. If we are to be useing these guys for most of the story...we need to give them a name...so everyone, think! What is a good name for a mutated horse like creature that is not afraid to rip out a bear's throat? xD At the moment, I'm drawing a blank. But please lemme know. Oh and has anyone heard from Drittz?
Posted
Hey guys I hope I caught anyone planning on killing the black death. I am planning on killing it tonight when I get home from work tonight. Around midnight est and I'm doing it crazy style whoot! Let's just say it's going to be a blast.
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...