OtakuBoards

Witches: Mankinds Hope

Akieen Cloud

Marcus had been all too prepared for this sort of conflict, werewolves hardly ever fell under the category of sedative creatures. More often than not, they had to kill them and very few things actually hurt them. Marcus was covered in one way that was would for sure cause sever damage, silver worked as well, and another werewolf could destroy its brothers and sisters if they had the will power to turn on them. The pack mentality was usually the strongest instinct, the original werewolf was always the smartest of them all. Marcus unleashed as many rounds as he could to provide the cover they needed to begin the assault and for Jason to fully change forms.

When Marcus had reached the end of his clip, Demetri let loose more violent wind blasts and Ali used her throwing knives has her hand weapons as he slashed and jabbed then quickly dodge and avoid the slashing claws of the werewolves. Jason was in full rage as he lashed out at one of the wolves, his claws digging deep as the other werewolf dug his claws into Jason. Marcus tossed away his gun and charged the smaller werewolf, the larger one was fighting Jason, they rolled on the ground as they tore at each other and snapped their jaws at one another.

Marcus struck when the wolfs attention had been drawn to another slash from Ali, one of the wolves massive clawed hands struck for Ali, she avoided the initial strike but a back hand caught her on the shoulder, spinning her and momentarily stunning her. Marcus smashed his fist into the back of the werewolf's head, a sudden burst of light signaling the contact that sent the wolf reeling as it focused its attention on Marcus now, a fresh smell of burned fur flooding the room. It's speed suddenly picked up and the wolf slashed at him with such speed and agility that Marcus had trouble dodging all of the hit, one attack landed square on Marcus chest, shredding his shirt and activating his rune underneath, flinging the creatures hand back in a painful manner.

This did not deter it, it seemed to anger it even more as its savageness and brutality surfaced and the creature took a new approach, attacking from the sides as it shredded more of his clothes encountering the same bursts of lights and defenses. Marcus did his best to fend it off, his body was still at only half its strength, he had little time to recover from the fight with Sybille and his blood was still weakened.

Suddenly, he felt heat rush through his ribs, the pain following soon after as he saw that the wolf had found and open spot. It had gashed him across his left side, his blood dribbled down his side, touching runes as it went, bringing out their full power which began to rack his body with pain. He groaned as he placed a hand over the wound, the beast licked its claws as it prepared to attack again. However, it was met with a sudden gust of wind energy that sent it sprawling into the near by wall and stunned it long enough for Ali to lash out quickly with a silver edged weapon across its throat. It gasped for air as it held one massive hand over its bleeding neck and stumbled toward them with the other reaching out, the blood flowing from its neck didn't seem to slow it down as it lunged forward, going for Ali as it saw the person that had, in all reality, just sent it to its grave.

Marcus struck again, this time, with a hand covered in his charged blood, creating more light and causing more burns, the wolf whimpered as its head steamed, this time revealing bone where Marcus had made contact. It snarled and drew back its muzzle, revealing its yellowed teeth, Demetri blasted it several more times, each blast was punctuated by a savage hit from Marcus. The wolf stumbled and snapped as it slowly crumpled into the ground, Demetri letting up as Marcus swung with his right hand only, the one covered in his blood. He hit harder ever hit, causing more damage until eventually the wolfs head caved in, one final hit sent its brains and other fluids spilled on the floor.

Marcus was breathing heavily now, his blood had stopped flowing, but the wound was closing far to slow for his liking. He still felt the pain, it was almost crippling, but he did his best to maintain his footing, he couldn't let down his guard or let them see his failing strength. He had a job to do, and that job now extended to her brother, and if he was truly cursed than he would turn on the once he was done with his current prey. He suddenly heard a sickening snapping noise and turned around to see the lolling head of the larger werewolf, blood covered Jason's muzzle and claws as he rose form his kill and looked to the three standing before him. His muzzle was drawn back and his eyes shifted between the three there, Ali was motionless as she couldn't decided what to do, her knife loose in her hand. Demetri was in his fighting stance as he gathered the wind around him, Marcus could see the conflict in his face, he had promised to save Jason when it looked like he was going to kill them all.
[b]
"I will not let them die again." [/b]He said quietly to himself as he suddenly rushed Jason, his sharp instincts catching Marcus movements instantly as he let out a roar and lunged at Marcus. His claws fully extended and mouth gaping as he readied to latched his jaws on Marcus neck and tear it out, he slid under Jason at the last moment, pressing the palm of his bloody hand on to Jason's chest. The light flared and Jason rolled over him, cringing and flailing as he started to change, his fur shedding from his body as he started to shrink to a smaller size. Marcus was on his knees, hunched over as fresh blood flowed down his arm from his shoulder, Jason's claw marks were evident from where they had sliced open his shoulder. He was breathing heavily, his arm felt heavy and he could hardly feel his fingers, pain was flowing through his body now and he could do nothing to stop it. The blood oozing from his shoulder was a slow trickle now the wound, however, had failed to close on both his ribs and shoulder. He looked over to see Jason was getting over his change, the blood red rune on his chest flared for a few moments than faded. He pulled off his robe slowly and held it out to Demetri with a shaky hand.
[b]
"Give him this, its torn pretty good, but he needs it more then me right now."[/b] Demetri stared at it for a few moments before looking to Ali, sitting beside her brother. He took it gingerly out of Marcus grasp and set it over Jason who slipped it on. He looked over to Marcus who did his best to control his breathing.
[b]
"What did you do to me?"[/b] Jason said in a slightly confused voice, it masked his curiosity well. Marcus tried to grin but found it was too much work.
[b]
"I stunted the change in you, its only temporary, we have about five hours before it fades."[/b] Marcus tried to rise but found his legs wouldn't respond to his commands. He turned his head slightly to the others.
[b]
"I don't mean to be a bother, but I can't move. Oh god!"[/b] He exclaimed as he then fell on to his left side, jarring his wound and finding he was only able to grunt.
[i]
This is worse than that time I drank with Fiddler, well, maybe only half as bad.[/i] Marcus thought to himself as he lay on the floor. Edited by Dassem Ultor

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Ali squeezed Jason's shoulder for a second and helped Demetri pull Marcus to his feet.
"We need to get out here before more show up, if that kid was telling the truth than this whole village is nothing but wolves."
The nodded and began to head up the stairs and back into the town, opening the door for Demetri she gave Jason a smile as he passed her, turning she bumped into Demetri's back and gasped as she looked around him and saw what looked like the rest of the town in their wolf forms staring back at them. She looked at Jason, Marcus and Demetri in turn and stepped forward avoiding the grabbing hands of the three men and stood in front of the three of them, reaching out with her powers she could feel the collective feeling of murder on their minds and did her best to stay it.
"Get moving, I can hold them here long enough for you three to get far enough away."
Demetri shook his head.
"We're not leaving you here with them alone."
"Just give me a chance would you? I can handle this."
Concentrating she projected the thought of them fighting one another, at first nothing happened but suddenly a small werewolf lunged for the one beside it and began to tear away at it's pack mate. Jason took in a shocked breath as he witness the rest of the pack begin to fight with each other as well. Ali closed her eyes as she concentrated and felt the murder intent shift from them to the rest of the pack. Little by little they all began to attack each other. Within moments the pack as a mass of chaos as they fought amongst themselves. She looked back at the men behind her and frowned.
"What are you waiting for? Get Marcus out of here and call Cloak for an evac, we have to get out here. If I can keep this up I can get them to kill each other and we won't have to worry about anything."
She could see Demetri hesitate for a moment before he nodded.
"You get back to the hut, you hear me Alex?"
She smiled and nodded to him.
"I'll be there."
"You better."
Jason looked between the two of them and crossed his arms over his chest frowning from one to the other.
"Whoa, wait a minute, what was all that? Don't tell me you and him have a thing?"
"Jason, don't start. I'm not a child anymore."
"Your still my little sister dammit. I'm not done with this. You and me need to have a talk girlie."
Ali visibly bristled at his nick name for her.
"I'll get you back for that Jason."
She could feel his smirk, feel the victory coming off of him in waves as he realized he could still get to her just like he used to, rolling her eyes she focused on the pack as the three began to head back to the hut, moving faster now that Jason was helping Demetri carry Marcus. Ali turned as she heard a gun shot from her left and looked up on the roof of a house to see Pocket.
"Calypso! Get back to the hut with the others!"
With her attention on the younger team member the wolves attentions turned as well, not focusing on Pocket.
"****!"
Ali focused more but no matter what she did they still went for Pocket who had frozen as she saw how menacing the wolves looked face to face now. Cursing under her breath Ali drew her throwing knives and rushed into the remaining pack, hearing Demetri yell her name as she did. She wasn't worried about herself right now, the girl on the roof was more important. She sliced the throats of 3 wolves as she raced through them trying to reach Pocket before they did, there was a total of maybe 10 left when they shifted back to her.
"Come on flea bags, I'm right here."
Reaching out she made two of them begin their attack on their own begin anew as the others tried to fight her as well as their own. Ali dipped low and cut the tendons on the back of a wolf's knee and slammed her thick soled boot into it's head caving it in with a swift axe kick between the eyes. Spinning she brought the same leg around and caught another in the ribcage sending it onto it's back, before the beast could react she was on it slicing open it's throat.
"Ali!"
She turned to see 2 behind her, ready for the kill, it was than something happened, Pocket appeared in front of Ali, foggy and transparent but enough to shift the attention of the wolves from her long enough for her to cut through the thick fur of their throats and send them to the ground. Looking back she saw Pocket collapse and slip off the roof.
"Pocket!"
Sprinting towards the young girl she bent down and cradled her head in the crook of her arm. The girl was pale and breathing heavily.
"What just happened? She made an illusion?"
Ali looked up as the last few wolves advanced only for one to fall forward, it's head caving in on itself, the others head seemed to pop off as Ali saw the gleam of a machete.
"Jeff! Sasa!"
The stepped out from the shadows around the town, Ali looked up at Demetri and Jason carried Marcus back to join them.
"We're out of here."
Grabbing her phone from her pocket she flipped it open and punched in Cloak's number.
"Alex?"
"Cloak, get us out of here. Marcus in injured and Pocket collapsed."
Instantly black surrounded the team and in another second they were back at HQ, Pocket and Marcus were taken to the med ward, Ali looked up at Chip as he examined Marcus.
"Can you heal him Patch?"
"Again, who do you think your talking to? I was the understudy of Madam Touch, give me some credit sheesh."
She nodded as the two were wheeled out, she stiffened as Circuit's voice filled the small room.
"Commander! Are you injured?"
"I'm fine Circuit."
"Thank goodness. It wouldn't look good for any of us if our new Commander got injured just after getting promoted."
She gave him a sweet smile and than snapped her fingers.
"Oh, we have information for you. We found the whereabouts of Sybille. He's in Alaska. Hiding among the Frost coven."
Ali spun around and looked up at Demetri.
"The Frost coven? They're out allies, why would they harbor him?"
Demetri shrugged and looked at the papers Circuit handed them.
"Alright, here's what we'll do, get Recharge up here to restore our stamina, Ali, Jeff, Jason, Sasa and I will head there now and check it out. Once Pocket and Marcus are out of the med ward they're to join us."
A young man and girl walked through the crowd hand in hand, identical in every way except for their gender. Reaching the group they reached out and a light blue light surrounded the group, after a few moments Ali felt completely awake and energized. Demetri nodded.
"Thank you Recharge."
The twins merely nodded and left as another call came for them, just as Cloak was about to transport them Circuit rushed forward and kissed Demetri on the cheek.
"Good luck and be careful."
Ali opened her mouth to yell at the girl but Cloak was already at work, she grit her teeth and closed her eyes trying to erase the scene from her mind which wasn't hard to due when her feet landed in 3 feet of snow.
"Jesus Christ! We couldn't get gear for this?"
Cloak tossed her a thick fur lined jacket and a pair of heavy boots to go over the ones she already wore.
"You're about a mile or so out from Nome, the Frost coven lives on the other side about 3 miles out, rent a dog team in town, I'll get Pocket and Marcus here within the next few hours, Patch is pretty quick."
They nodded and Ali blinked as Cloak shoved a bottle into her pocket.
"Vodka?"
"Trust me, you get stuck out here it might just save your life. Also, here's a pack with food, a tent and sleeping bags in case you all get stuck in this mess."
Ali circled the man frowning.
"What Talon?"
"Where do you hide all this stuff?"
"Just get to work."
Ali nodded and began to trudge through the snow, Jason, Sasa, Jeff and Demetri following as well, after a few hours they reached the town, had their sleds rented and were heading back out towards the Frost coven's location, looking over at Demetri as they flew across the snow he gave her a smile that she returned slightly still disturbed by Circuits actions. Ali looked up as a small pass came up, an ice bridge stretching across the two cliffs.
"Alright, according to Cloak the Frost coven is right around the next bend after this bridge, so lets go."
Sasa went first making it with no problem, the Jeff, but as Demetri urged his team across the ice a voice filtered on the wind, a cruel laugh that sent chills down Ali's spine.
"No..."
Jumping off the back of her team she sprinted as fast as she could through the snow as the bridge cracked and began to crumble out from under Demetri, she heard him curse as he twisted his body around and grabbed onto the ledge of the the cliff with the ice pick Cloak had given him. Diving through the snow Ali reached down and extended her hand for the large man, Jason trying to reach her to help as well. But as Demetri grabbed a hold of Ali's hand she heard the crack of the ice under them.
"Alex, let me go. You have to let me go."
"No, I won't! Come on Demetri pull your self up!"
Sitting up on her knees she tried to pull him up her self and froze as a loud crack sounded around them, Jeff and Sasa yelling their names as Jason made it to the edge and reached down to try and grab his little sister. Ali watched in slow motion as they got further and further away as her and Demetri fell into the snow below. Ali burst through the snow and shivered as she looked around, a few of Demetri's dogs survived and dug through the snow trying to find the missing members of their team, Ali took their example and began her search for Demetri, after what seemed like forever she found him, she could see the skin turning colors on his left arm.
"Broken...I hope that's all that's wrong with him..."
Digging him out she looked him over and heaved a sigh as nothing else seemed wrong, the large man was unconscious and she could feel the temperature dropping. Looking around she saw a small cavern not to far from them, gathering the dogs she took the remains of Demetri's sled and pulled him onto it, tying the dogs to that she led them through the snow to the cavern. Once there she blocked it off with snow to keep the freezing wind out and did her best to brace Demetri's arm with the ropes of the sled and a plank of wood from it as well. Breaking what was left into a pile of wood she made a small fire to keep them warm and shed her jacket. She was sore and looking herself over she noticed a few bruised ribs but nothing that bad. Hopefully they could survive here until the others found them. Putting her jacket over Demetri she sat down close to the fire and pulled out the bottle of vodka, cracking it open she took a drink and sighed as the strong liquor sent warmth through out her entire body. She could hear the wind howl outside as a blizzard started up, looking at her shattered phone she sighed.
"Guess we're stuck here for the night...hurry up guys. I don't feel like freezing to death. First werewolves, I find my brother and now this...I think I'm jinxed."
Crossing her legs she kept an eyes on Demetri as she sipped the vodka eventually drifting to sleep herself as the fire and their own body heat along with the dogs filled the tiny cavern with warmth. The threat of Sybille in the back of her mind. [/color][/font]

Jason snatched Pocket as she ran to the edge of the chasym screaming for Ali. he yanked her back as the ice she was standing on fell away. "Marcus we need to find another way around. the team needs to regroup before we get them. Its safer then us being split up in three groups."

Marcus nodded. "Finding another way around is going to be hard. This chasym is about twelve feet across." Jason started smiling. "Thats were my power comes in. Cant use it a whole lot or bad things happen but i should be good."

Marcus tilted his head. "that is true we havent seen your special talent yet" Jason pulled out a pair of rubber gloves out of his pockets and donned them then set a hand on Pocket's shoulder. "Do you trust me?"
Pocket eyes grew a skeyptical look causeing jason to smile. "good point. kind of a bad time to be asking that" Suddenly sparks of static flew off his arms as he charged his muscles then spun sending a screaming Calypso across the chasym landing in a snow drift next to Jeff and Sasa.

Jason took a deep breath. He knew in his mind he could get Marcus and all the gear and dogs across before he overloaded and his body would immediatly change into a werewolf to repair itself but at least they would be safe from him.

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Ali woke up with a start, the growling of the dogs snapping her from her sleep. Looking around she noticed the fire had turned to a pile of embers giving off a soft glow, looking down she saw Demetri still unconscious by her side and frowned wondering what the dogs were upset about. She stood slowly the alcohol in her system making her stumble slightly, unclipping her throwing daggers she reached out with her powers to see if something was wrong and felt her blood freeze over as her powers stayed dormant in her own body, a chill ran down her spine and she gripped the dagger tighter in her hand as one of the dogs yelped and than went silent.
"Awfully vulnerable position your in Alex...not wise at all."
She stepped in front of Demetri as Sybille's voice echoed through the cavern, another dog's cry echoing and than going silent, she could hear the foot steps in the snow and tried to keep her self calm as they got closer. She kicked a plank of wood on the fire and blinked as it came back to life lighting the cavern enough for her to see. She gasped as she saw the man sitting on a small pile of snow not far from her, she took a defensive stance and held her ground as the man stood and walked towards her.
"How did you find us? How did you get in?"
"Let's not worry about that at the moment. Your in no position to be asking questions of me. I'm here to make a deal with you."
"What kind of deal exactly?"
"Your friend there needs medical help, he's injured and seems to be getting hypothermia by the looks of him. I'm offering to aid him, if you come with me."
Ali looked back at Demetri and than back to Sybille and yelped as he was now in front of her, his cold fingers running along her chin.
"You really are quite fetching, I can see why the wind controller has taken such a liking to you."
"How can you help him?"
He chuckled as he circled around her to kneel by Demetri, she tensed and grabbed his wrist as he reached down towards him.
"Don't touch him."
Sybille turned and looked up at her with a wicked smile.
"I can heal him, having been healed by both Touch and Patch I am adept."
Ali could feel her self giving in, Demetri needed to he healed, his arm was green now and he seemed to be getting another fever as well, the pain keeping him unconscious.
"What do you want with me?"
"The exact reason I told you. The legend says that if you take the purity of your sacrifice the gods will spare your life."
"And if I agree to this?"
He smiled wide and stood up, wrapping his fingers around her neck he smiled more as she didn't fight him.
"If you give your self to me, I'll make sure to be gentle, I'll be nice I promise."
"And after?"
"Well now, that's up to you. If you wish to return I won't hold you with me, but I won't be able to guarantee your teams safety. Stay with me and they will be safe til the end of their days."
"Will I ever see them again?"
"Probably not my pet."
Ali looked back down at Demetri and took a deep breath, letting it out she pulled herself from Sybille's grasp and knelt down beside the large man, cupping his cheek lightly she felt the tears well up in the corners of her eyes and blinked trying to make them go away but only allowing them to fall. Wiping them away she kissed his forehead and let her touch linger.
"Do it."
Sybille chuckled softly and moved past her, a gentle green glow began to surround Demetri, his arm returning to it's proper color, his cheeks gaining the healthy color she had come to love. His eyes cracked open and he blinked as he looked around, noticing her first.
"Ali? What's wrong?"
She tried to hold in the tears as Sybille stood and pulled her up with him, Demetri frowned and sat up quickly his head swimming from the quick movement.
"Alex, what's going on?"
Sybille wrapped his fingers around her neck once again and smiled at the man over her shoulder.
"She just gave her self to save you. Had she not, there was no telling how long it would have taken for your team to find you, let alone dig you out. Now you can escape on your own."
Demetri growled as he stood on weak legs and tried to take a fighting stance.
"Demetri please..."
His eyes met her's and he blinked as he saw the defeated look in her eyes and shook his head.
"I told you, not while I have air in my lungs Ali, I'll fight."
Ali shook her head as the tears began to fall freely.
"It's enough Demetri...it's enough."
He frowned and shook his head again, she could see the longer they stood there the more of his strength returned to the man, he was no longer stumbling, his vision seemed to have cleared and she could see the veins straining in his arms.
"I'm not letting him take you from me."
She choked back a sob, shaking her head more, determined to make him see reason.
"Once I give him what he wants I can come back...he'll let me come back."
Demetri grit his teeth, clenching his fists he looked at her.
"I'll be alright Demetri...I swear it I'll-"
"No!"
Ali blinked as Sybille chuckled behind her.
"Dammit Alex, I care for you more than any other person, I don't want you to go with him, I don't want you to give anything to him."
She saw his cheeks take on a light blush as he continued to look her in the eye.
"I want you to give me everything. I want all of you, just like I want to give you all of me...I-I want to be with you Ali. No hiding it, no worrying about the other people in the company. Just you and me...together."
Ali tried to keep her breathing even as she listened to him, her heart felt as if it were trying to leap from her chest, she took a deep breath and concentrated her thought towards him, more than a little surprised when they reached him.
[i]I love you[/i]
Gripping her dagger tightly she threw her arm back and shoved the dagger as far as she could into a space between Sybille's ribs, hearing him gasp for breath she took the opportunity to break loose and rushed for Demetri, she didn't notice him reaching for her, she didn't notice Sybille on his knees pointing at her, but she did notice when she felt the sharp pain of something pierce her from behind. Stopping she looked back as Sybille fell to his side, his blood staining the snow underneath him as his eyes glazed over and his last breath left his body, she touched her left side and blinked as her hand came back red. Reaching further back she felt the point of a thin steel spike lodged in her lower back, close to her kidney, falling forward she sighed as she felt Demetri's arms go around her gently.
"Alex! Hang on, you'll be alright."
She smiled gently and placed her hand on his cheek making him look down at her.
"Did you mean what you said? About wanting to be with me?"
"We'll talk about that later, right now we have to get you some help."
She shook her head and pressed her palm to his cheek with a little more pressure.
"Please...I want to hear it again."
He wrapped his hand around her's and nodded slowly.
"I want to be with you Ali."
She smiled as her vision began to darken around the edges, she could fell her body getting colder and tried to grasp his hand tighter, his voice getting more and more distant as her head lolled to the side and she fell unconscious. [/color][/font] Edited by Knuckles' Girl

[size=2]Marcus struggled and squirmed as Patch tried to do his work, and Marcus was doing everything in his power to keep Patch's hands off of him. He sighed as he kept trying to put his hands on Marcus ribs and shoulder.

[b]"God dammit Marcus, stop struggling already! I can't do my work when you keep moving around."[/b] Marcus kept pushing and smacking away Patch's hands.

[b]"I don't need you to heal me Patch. My genetic make up is not the same anymore, you're probably gonna kill me."[/b] Patch Sighed as he rubbed his brow.

[b]"You really are infuriating some times. You know we've proven that you will be fine right?"[/b] Marcus crossed his arms and gave Patch a big smile.

[b]"If I can make you realize that I'm not as important as Pocket is. Go fix her, but first, can you reach into the inside pocket of my robe."[/b] Patch sighed as he walked voe rand reached into his robe, suddenly surprised to actually find an inside pocket. He gripped something in his hand and pulled it out, opening it again to see what he grabbed and found a tiny hourglass that was only has big as about half his palm. He look at the material floating around one section of it, trying to figure out what it was he flipped it over so he could see how quickly it flowed. He was stunned to see that the liquid inside didn't move at all, it simply floated their, defying gravity.

[b]"You gonna stare at it some more or you going to bring it over to me?"[/b] Patch came back from his confusion and walked it over to Marcus and placed it in his outstretched hand. Marcus held it up between his index finger and thumb and looked to Patch.

[b]"Cool isn't, took me awhile to figure out the right combination of symbols to make this thing work. Its the only way I can get rest and rejuvenate my body properly. Look closer at the surface."[/b] Patch looked closer and saw the numerous symbols that seemed to run in a chaotic matter all over the hourglass. He also took notice now, that most of it was made of bone, the glass held the liquid and still refused to move.

[b]"Marcus, what is that floating in there?"

"It's my blood obviously, only way it works at full power and works every time."[/b] He said with a smile still on his face as he activated the runes, the liquid glowed for a moment as he set it down on his tray.

[b]"Go take care of Pocket Patch, i'll be out for the next hour fixing myself."[/b] The blood inside the hourglass started to flash, the flashes getting more rapid until finally it started to flow quickly. Marcus passed out instantly, his body going limp as he fell in an awkward position. Patch couldn't help but let out a frustrated sigh and walk away as he threw his hands into the air.

[b]"He is so annoying with all his bullshit symbols!"[/b] Patch exclaimed as he walked off to Pockets room, hoping to be able to heal at least one person. An hour passed and Marcus suddenly woke, alert and feeling refreshed, he rolled his right shoulder and felt no pain. He touched his ribs and felt the wound had completely healed over and he could feel the magic coursing through his veins again with the fire it always had once he got to take a formal meditation. He pulled the IV from his arm and threw back the blankets as he stood, stretching and working his muscles back into activity. He removed the hospital gown they had put on him and threw on his robe, it was torn up but he didn't have much time to get a new one. He walked around the room for a few moments until he found his sandals and slipped them on, walking out of the room he head for Pockets room and found her as bouncy and happy looking as she normally did, he leaned in the door way with a smile on his tattooed face.

[b]"How you feeling Pocket?"[/b] She looked up at him in mid shoveling of the pudding she had been given and smiled back at him, the creamy food starting to seep from her mouth. He couldn't help but laugh with the innocent way she smiled at them all.

[b]"I'm feeling much better, are we leaving yet?"[/b] Marcus nodded.

[b]"Yes we are, get dressed and I'll find Cloak so we can get out of here."[/b] He turned and found Cloak standing behind him, Marcus looked up at his dark face and looked at the very minimal space between them.

[b]"You know you're very awkwardly close right?"[/b] Cloak didn't say anything for several moments.

[b]"I know, it's always interesting to see if I can make you feel uncomfortably close."[/b] Marcus took a step back and felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned to see Pocket dress and ready to go.

[b]"Wow that was fast."[/b] Marcus said as he squeezed his way out from between Pocket and Cloak.

[b]"You both ready now?"[/b] Marcus nodded, Pocket did as well and they were suddenly engulfed in darkness, only to be moments later find themselves free falling from mid air and Cloak was gone. Marcus looked around as he tried to understand what was going on, it didn't make sense that Cloak would drop them mid-air, especially at the height they were at. He saw the ground getting closer, and he understood what might happen next. He knew he could survive the fall, it would be very painful and probably wouldn't be able to move again until his body had time to heal, but Pocket didn't have a chance. He could start to feel panic creeping into his mind, trying to think of a rune that would slow their decent, and he kept coming to the same problem of having nothing to draw the rune on. He looked to Pocket and could see a calm in her face that betrayed her ideas, she had something up her little sleeve. Or something in her mind, as she was about to show him. Pocket, seeing their rapid decent, reached into her mind and withdrew and parachute and held it out to Marcus. He quickly grabbed it and strapped it on as quickly as possible, he than held out his hand to her, she taking grasp, he pulled her in and she held onto him tightly as he yanked the cords. The sudden resistance causing them to jerk as they began their slower decent downward. Marcus let out a laugh as he looked around, trying to find a proper spot.

[b]"Pocket, I love what you do and never change. I'll make sure no one messes with what you got going on in your mind!"[/b] He yelled over the rushing sound, the quickly came to a end of their trip, hitting the ground and trying to absorb the shock as best as possible they quickly gained their footing as Pocket let go and Marcus unstrapped the parachute and let it float off with the freezing winds. He could feel the force of the wind, thankfully the coldness of it did nothing to him. Pocket was shivering, reaching into her mind she pulled out a heavy winter jacket and a snow hat, along with a pair of boots. Marcus could help but let out a small chuckle, this girl carried everything she needed for anything. They both trudged forward through the snow, Marcus could feel what direction the rune was and kept that way. He couldn't dwell on what had happen to Cloak, they had another lead on Sybille and this could be the end of him if they were successful. They soon came on the scene of the collapse snow bridge, Sasa and Jeff were on the other side of the gaping trench calling down to someone. Jason was on the side they were coming up too, Marcus looked into his eyes and saw a predatory gaze focus on him. The stunting rune had worn off hours ago, he could change at any time if he needed too, or if things got to hectic. They started to talk about what they were going to do about getting across, when Jason grabbed Pocket and flung her across the trench with ease. Sliding across the snow on her back, she giggled as she hit the bank on the other side. Jason looked to Marcus next, he was sweating slightly as he started to reach for Marcus.

[b]"Whoa, no need to do that Jason. I'm perfectly capable of getting over this myself. That is not my goal though."[/b]Jason looked at him skeptically.

[b]"The only way is across, we have to get over there, then we can get to ALi and Demetri."[/b] Marcus looked across than to Jason.

[b]"Nope, there is a third option."[/b] Marcus than ran to the edge, and dove off the edge straight toward here he felt the rune. He balled his hands into fists and straightened out his body as much he could, banking on his weight and the amount of speed he needed would at least break through the first few layers so he could start digging. He focused all of his strength into his hands, making them has hard as steel, as he struck the collapses snow bank he felt the snow rush past him and everything turned white before his eyes. He found himself deep in the snow, he than began to dig, hoping the others would find a way to get them out of here once they were pulled out. He dug furiously, tossing it aside as fast as possible, he needed to get to them quickly, he only hoped he would be in time.[/size] Edited by Darth Malgus

"ALI, OPEN YOU EYES!!!" Demitri roared, shaking her fragile body roughly to get her attention, but nothing seemed to work as more blood streamed from her puncture would Sybille caused, the giants heart raced and body shook as he held onto his lifeless crush. "ALI PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES..." Nothing still. Demitri focused on her wound, gripping the sharp steel shard tight, the object was sharp on all edged as Demitri's hands gripped it tightly, cutting into his own palm and fingers with ease, this attack was meant to kill...and it possibly might complete its mission. Hissing loudly, Demitri gave it one final squeeze before yanking the steel spike from her back, the sound of flush cutting and blood pouring made the man sick knowing it was coming from her, but it had to be done. Demitri laid Ali on her stomach for a moment before he took his shirt off and applied pressure onto her wound, it was the least he could do for now with what limited resources he had, small gasps of air left Ali's mouth as she slowly moved, barely conscious as the blood soaked Demitri's shirt and continued to leak. The soldier covered Ali's body with the coat she lent him earlier while he was unconscious, but the signs of fading life showed rapidly as her body turned pale and blue, the loss of blood and freezing snow had a deadly combination. Demitri picked up Ali's body and held it close to his, trying to generate some heat, even though he was shivering as well.

(You stupid *****, what the hell were you thinking?!?! Making that sort of agreement with a monster like him, how could you be so careless to hand something so delicate away just to save my life? Dammit Ali, you still have a long ways to go before you die, and I wanna spend those days with you) Demitri thought as he looked across the cavern at Sybille's lifeless corpse, not moving like a glass doll, the blood stopped pouring from Ali's dagger attack, he seemed to be dead for all arguing purposes, but Demitri didn't want to take any chances. Extending his arm, the giant aimed for the top of the cavern and blasted several wind shots, collapsing the roofing over Sybill's body until the snow and ice fell, covering the man as he laid dead.

"And stay down punk" Demitri grunted, trying to control his muscle spasms from the cold environment as he held onto Ali tighter and tighter, making sure to be delicate with her bleeding wound. The man looked down at her face, growing pale, he could feel he heart beat slowing as the minutes passed, the giant began to tear up as he saw the inevitable in his mind. But Demitri wouldn't stop until he was dead to save her life, hunching down to meet her face, Demitri began CPR, exhailing air into her lungs very couple of seconds, he placed his hands on her chest, atop of her heart and pushed softly inward to pass the air along. The numbness in his hands made it hard for Demitri to determine if he was pressing too hard or not, but he would have to worry about that later, he had more important things on his mind and every second counted. "Come on Alex, you're stronger than this, I know it. You know it." Demitri stuttered to gather words, the cold was catching up to him, but he still felt a small glow of warmth coming from her body, it was the only thing he had to go on to know she was still alive. "Please" He puffed more air into her mouth, opening the corner of his eye to see her chest rising, it was working, but he didn't know how well. He stopped for a moment as he withdrew his lips and paused. His tears fell on her chin as droplets, one by one until they gathered and fell in a silk like stream off the side of her face and chin. Suddenly, there was a loud swishing noise that came from the room right behind of Demitri, it got louder and louder until the cracks from the room began to crumble in huge chunks. Within a seconds time, the whole area caved in as a figure fell along with the ice, but landed on his feet and began to brush the snow off of himself. It was Marcus, Demitri's heart skipped when he saw his Ali, the marked man looked around for a moment fixing his foggy vision before he could see Demitri and Ali. Taking quick measure, the man ran to the giants side and examined Ali for a moment, Demitri's blood stained skin and the blood on the snow made it clear they were in a race for time. Taking a quick glance at Demitri, he could tell his team mate and leading commander was feeling the effects of the snow, but he was strong enough to manage for now.

"Come, we have to get moving" Marcus placed his hands on Ali to carry her, it took some strength as Demitri's rigid body had to relax before he could release her, but Marcus was able to pick Ali up bridal style and stand tall. Her life force was soon to be at its limit as he head bobbed backwards when being carried away. It took Demitri a while to stand, his body shaking almost uncontrollably at his point, but when the giant made it to his feet he was ready to go. Both men went over to the while Marcus dug and looked up, it was a far travels down, and going back up wasn't going to be easy. Demitri wrapped one arm around Marcus' waist and held on tight.

"Hold on to her tight" He stuttered.

"Ya know, this is the second time today someone's been real close to me, I think you beat the record though" Marcus thought back to Cloak's face-to-face encounter.

"S-s-shut up-p-p..." Demitri smiled, holding on tight the giant extended his free hand to the ground, instantly blasting a wind funnel from his palm as the trio shot to the air and through the hole Marcus had made. The travel was bumpy, Demitri scraping against the walls of the tunnel by his shoulders and back, but he made sure to cover Marcus and Ali if he were to collide. The trio made it back to the surface as the rose higher and higher to where the original bridge was before Sybille destroyed it, shooting past the rest of the team Demitri stopped his powers as the floated in the air for a moment before descending back on the ground. The landing was a bit rough, but Demitri shielded the fall as they all landed on his back, the team came to their location in a heartbeat to check on their friends.

"ALI!!!" Jason growled in his lungs, the change was beginning to start as the man's muscles spasmed at random, his teeth grew long and sharp as his body began to grow. Thinking quickly, Demitri aimed his hand towards the mans face, drawing all the wind in a quick rush, in visibal streams the team could see the air escaping from Jason's mouth, shocking the wolf man as he griped to gasp for air, but when it was finished he simply collapsed on his back. Pocket went over to see his status, still breathing but very lightly.

"Let's get outta here, the town is not too far away" Marcus yelled over the rushing wind that blew, Demitri nodded as he got up slowly, Sasa went to assist the commander as they all hurried towards some shelter. They were able to make it to the nearest town within the hour, Pocket and Sasa did their best to patch Ali up, and the towns doctor was called in to offer medicine and morphine, also to operate on her internal wounds. The team stayed at the inn for three days, constantly trying to make communication with headquarters, but there was no response from anyone, not even a simple soldier. Jeff and Marcus took turns patrolling the town and area, Marcus was able to put another rune on Jason to control his change, adding more runes to make it a longer hold on the man. When Jason was finally up and about, he also patrolled, but not after watching over his little sister. Demitri stayed in Ali's room all three days, watching over her as she slept and healed slowly, he still wore his uniform pants and was still shirtless, he never left the chair next to her bed when the doctor was finished. Skipping meals and getting no sleep, the soldier was like a zombie, on the third day Sasa, Pocket and Jeff entered the room, they could see bags under his eyes and his speech was slurred when, if, he talked. Jeff went over to Demitri and put a hand on his shoulder, but quickly withdrew after touching his bare skin, it was as cold as ice.

"Demmy, please eat something" Pocket spoke as she held a tray of soup and bread, Demitri said nothing and shook his head.

"She's getting better, she would be up and about sooner if we could get in contact with Patch or anyone else from the Med ward. This is weird, three days and still nothing from the North base. This is the first time. I've checked all the equipment, everything on our end is running at 100 percent." Sasa stated as she placed another log on the fireplace in Ali's room. "We can hold up here for a little longer, but if nothing else, we have to get back to base and report the mission and Sybille's appearance." Jeff nodded in agreement, he placed a hand on Pockets shoulder adn lead her out of the room, Demitri would eat nothing.

"O.K...." She sighed as the two left. Demitri's eyes were failing him as the soldier grew weary, Sasa stood behind the giant and patted him on the head, ruffling his hair some.

"She'll be ok, we just have to keep the medication routine going and she'll be stable" She smiled before hearing a soft, crackling voice.

"Radio...s-s-silence.." Demitri said almost in a whisper. Sasa raised an eyebrow for a moment before she finally got the hint. Radio Silence only happened when something big was going on, either at one HDF base or all of them. Sasa reached into her pocket and took out her phone, dialing a number she placed the phone to her ear and smiled when she got a ring tone in. There was some muffling at the other end, but she managed to get a hold of a friend.

"Sasa?!? Is that you?" The male voice spoke.

"Travis, thank gods someone answered. Whats going on at home? We're stuck in an snowy hell area and our team leader is needing someone from the Med ward, but we haven't been able to get a hold of anyone at base." She began to pace the room.

"Haven't you been informed? All Commanders and team leaders were sent an urgent message." Travis replied.

"Well ours is down, and the Commander of our team..." Sasa looked back at Demitri, slowly losing his composure as he fought to stay away, she held her other hand against the mic and whispered for a moment. "He's...in no condition to do anything related to the job for now. So start spilling"

"HDF is under a lock down, all agents on the field are to stay put and lay low until we're up and running. Apparently our teleporting agents like "Cloak" and "Mist", and others like them have been spotted by regular humans at different areas" The news brought a sense of urgency to the woman after hearing this. "News reports from around the globe are coming in, there's even been a video tape taken of Fox Squad using their powers on some vampires, but it was at night and no one thought there would be civilians about the area when they fought. The UN has begun to look further into this phenomenon, and with their resources, Commandant Shield is on high alert to protect the organization. This is something more than a simple bribe or memory extraction Sasa."

"I understand, but we need immediate evacuation for our team. Send someone!" Sasa began to lose herself.

"I'll see what I can do" With that, Travis hung up the line, Sasa did as well before quietly leaving the room. Demitri stared at his love slumbering, her head shifted to the side slightly, hair falling down, covering one side of her face as she squinted her eyes and took deep breaths.

([i][color="#0000ff"]Alex....come back to me. Show me some signs that you're alright..[/color].)[/i] Demitri took his hand and weakly ran his thick fingers to brush her hair away from her face, he then took hold of her hand, feeling the sharp burn from her warm body heat to his ice cold skin, the giant grunted a little in pain, but he held on tight.

Jason paced back and forth uneasily before he found Marcus. "Hey i am going to take your shift" Marcus looked at him unexpectedly. "You just came back" Jason nodded. "I have to get out. I am too much of a danger here to everyone" Marcus pointed at the runes on Jason's chest as he was putting on a shirt. "That should hold the change for a good while" Jason finished putting on his shirt. "Under normal conditions it would, but everytime i use my power and my ability and a rapid evolution due to this curse you are going to have to put more and more each time." He threw on his jacket and strapped his blades to his thighs. "Keep me posted on Ali"

He walked outside and saw Pocket waiting all bundled up to keep warm. "Lets go" She looked from him back to the building. "I thought i was going with Marcus" Jasin shrugged and trudged off. "Plans change all the time." Pocket watched him walk a bit then hurried after hime. "Wait up." They walked for an hour in complete silence, Jason's thoughts on his curse, Ali, and the danger he posed. The curse and his power couldn't have been at more odds.

"Sooo... you were the leader of once famous Sierra squad" Pocket's voice snapped him from his thoughts. "I was once." Another few minutes of silence passed before she spoke again. 'So what happened?" Jason stopped and looked straight at her, his eyes stopping her in his tracks. "Follow me" He walked up to what once was a bar and kicked in the door. Dust rose into the air and the door crashed into a table and chairs. He motioned towards an empty chair as he went behind the bar and began digging through counters till he found a bottle of rum and vodka. He set the bottle in front of vodka in front of Pocket and took a swig of the rum.

"I was sent in to eliminate a den of werewolves that got aggresive or so i was told." He rumaged through more cabinets as he spoke storing bottles inside his jacket and pockets. "Everything went off without a hitch and we eliminated the pack alpha or so we thought. Turned out we were given the wrong hit and we ended up killing the alpha's mate. werewolves have the ability to feel their family and know when one is hurt or dead and it drives them harder and makes them stronger.'"

He took another swig, the memories playing out like a movie in his head. "Things quickly went from bad to worse. The wolves can at us with hatred and no regard for their own lives. My team got seperated in the chaos and spread out through the mansion. I found myself alone in the east wing with only a couple wolves. After that i found myself in the library with the pack alpha." He took another drink feeling the burn on his throat. "We fought, my power enhancing my body enough to beat him. As i drove my blade into his heart he stuck me with a sryinge. It wasn't till after the den and we regrouped that i found out he and injected me with the lycan disease.'

"It turned out the curse doesn't stop with the pack alpha. If the one who slays the alpha has even a trace of the disease in him, he becomes the new bearer of the curse. That next night was a full moon and i changed, I killed everyone at the camp and then fled." He downed the rest of the bottle and grabbed another. 'The rest is i came upon the own you found me in. Turned out it was one big cult and they begged me to turn them. When i refused, they subdued me and drew my blood and one by one they all changed. Then you found me" He took another drink and sat down on the floor leaning against the bar next to the barstool Pocket occupied. "And thats it" He stared at his hands his mind flashing back to when the blood of his teammates dripped from them. He blinked snapping himself out of his trance and took another swig. "So tell me about you"

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Ali squinted her eyes as light from somewhere burned through her eye lids making it uncomfortable, which to her surprise she was...to an extent. Her side burned and her muscles were sore and stiff, not something she would let happen.
[i][color="#000000"]Alex....come back to me. Show me some signs that you're alright...[/color][/i]
Ali took a deep breath and held it, go back to him...did that mean that Sybille had gotten his wish? Did she go with him to save Demetri? It wasn't like she wouldn't do something like that for the large man, just the thought of him being hurt made her heart tighten. She frowned as she slowly began to wake up, realizing that not only was she sore, somewhat comfortable, but she was in a bed. Exhaling the breath she had been holding she tried to blink and hissed as the light in the room burned, blinking several time she finally was able to open them a margin and looked to her right, see Demetri she let a small smile slip to her face, the man was looking at the floor, and she realized now he was holding her hand as he whispered under his breath, to soft to be heard. Trying to sit up she grunted and hissed as an intense pain shot through her side and up her spine, the sound making Demetri's head snap up, his eyes sunken in from lack of sleep, his face pale and sallow looking for not eating, but his eyes were hopeful as he looked up at her.
"Alex?"
Trying to say his name she was shocked as it only came out as a hoarse whisper, the man was on his feet instantly as he stumbled trying to get to the door.
"She's awake!"
He hurried back to her side and bent over her putting his forehead against her's.
"If you ever do something as foolish as that again Alex, I'll have you court marshaled and chained to my desk. Is that clear?"
"I-"
A coughing fit interrupted her as she tried to speak.
"I don't remember what happened...where are we?"
She blinked as Demetri put his hand on her shoulder to keep her from sitting up.
"We're in Nome, something is up with HQ, we can't get a hold of them."
"Are we in the safe house up here than?"
Demetri shook his head.
"No, your in the small hospital here in town, you got Sybille, but as you were running from him he got you back."
Demetri bent down and picked up the small steel shard that was caked in her dried blood, her eyes widened as she looked at it and thought about how deep it must have gone.
"I should be dead."
Demetri paled some as she said that and put the shard back from where ever he had pulled it from and sat back down in the chair next to her bed. Ali took a good look at him, he looked like half of the man she was so used to seeing, weak and distant from the normally strong willed and fierce determination he usually showed.
"It...it was touch and go there for a while. The first day you were here it took them hours to get your wound shut all the way to keep it from bleeding...you were so pale and so cold when we got here they almost declared you dead right than but I told them to keep trying. That night a fever set in, you tossed and turned reopening your wound and making it worse, I had to call the doctor in so many time he finally decided to stay here with me. And yesterday you finally stabled out, we had you on a steady drug stream, morphine, antibiotics and all that other good stuff normal people have to take."
Ali nodded slowly and than blinked as realization hit her.
"You stayed here didn't you? The whole time?"
He nodded, and looked at the ground as he was consumed by his own thoughts.
"Yeah I did. It was...it was hard seeing them stitch you up time and time again...it was harder hearing the doctor say he didn't think you were gonna make it...but here you are."
Ali nodded as she took him in again, his appearance so disheveled she could barely believe it was truly him, but as he ducked his head down and kissed the top of her hand, than stood and kissed her forehead she had no doubts. She looked up at him as he tilted to the side and blinked as he sunk back into his seat.
"Demetri? Are you alright?"
She jumped slightly hissing as it jarred her injury which caused Demetri to leap from his chair and hover over her. Sasa chuckled from the door way.
"As I was saying, no he's not alright. He's stayed awake this entire time, hasn't eaten and has stayed like that in this cold ass room. For three days. Also, I have good news, Patch just landed he'll be here in a few minutes so if you two are wanting a quickie I'd get it done."
He laugh echoed in Ali's room as Demetri's face turned red as did her own.
"Damn Sasa, can't just mind her own-"
She looked over at Demetri and blinked, he was looking at her in a way she had never seen him do before, it put her on edge slightly.
"Demetri, what's wrong?"
"Do you remember anything from when we were stuck in that cavern?"
"A little bit, why?"
"Do you..."
He seemed to swallow a lump in his throat as he looked at her, his eyes meeting her's.
"Do you remember anything that happened after Sybille got there?"
"Vividly."
He seemed to like that answer as he leaned in slightly closer.
"Do you remember what I told you?"
"About wanting to be with me? Yeah, I remember all of it Demetri. But do you still mean it? I mean you've seen first hand how much trouble I can be...do you really wan-"
Her words died as his lips covered her's, they moved over her's gently, but there was a desperate feel behind them. His lips were chapped and rough but Ali enjoyed the feeling as her eyes drifted shut, her hand going into his hair holding him by the back of his neck. He pulled away slowly, his forehead resting against her's.
"I love you Demetri."
Before he could answer a knock sounded on her door as Patch entered, followed by the last person Ali wanted to see. Circuit. Rolling her eyes she looked up at Patch and gave him a friendly smile.
"How are things friend?"
"Busy, your not the first person I've had to fly to heal."
He shut and locked Ali's door than shut and locked her windows and drew the shades shut.
"What's all this about?"
It was hard to see and she reached out with her powers to see where everyone was, she could feel Patch next to her, Circuit was moving somewhere to her left and the comforting feel of Demetri on her right, close enough to reach out and touch, and she did. Grabbing his hand she held it as the soft green glow of Patch's power worked over her body and seeped into the healing wound on her back. She sighed as the pain melted.
Patch lit a candle on her bedside as she sat up slowly and looked around the dark room, more than a little uncomfortable with how close Circuit was to Demetri, but as Patch began to speak Ali's attention drew to him.
"It seems as if our transporters have been spotted on more than one occasion. Mist and Cloak being the most, also Fox team was seem fighting vampires a while ago, it was night so they didn't think anyone would be out. There are news reports and eye witness sightings pouring in from everywhere. The Commandant wants us all to lay low, you guys especially. Your faces have shown up a few times as well. I was told to give you the order to 'cover it up' what ever that means."
Ali took a deep breath as she swung her legs out of the bed and stood, the gown the hospital had given her reaching to mid thigh as he twisted this way and that stretching.
"It means we're to disappear. Do what ever it takes to lay low. In my case, I'll be dying my hair tonight."
Patch nodded as he began to open the shutters and window to let in more light and air, Ali looked over her shoulder at Demetri, he seemed to be doing better now that she was up and moving, she turned towards him and gave him a smile but blinked as she found herself wrapped in his arms in a tight, yet gentle hug. She closed her eyes and smiled as she wrapped her arms around his torso inhaling his scent til Circuit clearing her throat made Demetri to let go and look back at the older girl.
"Commander, we need you back at the base as soon as possible. Things are hectic and unorganized at the moment. Not only that, Commander Cloak has no idea what he's doing."
She crossed her arms and looked between the two, giving Ali a deep frown as Demetri still held onto her.
"My team comes first Circuit. I'll return when all this settles down. Til than, you and Patch are to keep up the good work and continue to help and other field agents in need."
Patch gave him a smile and walked out taking Circuit with him as the town doctor walked in. The stopped as the older man began to talk to her.
"Amazing, your up and moving? How extraordinary. Since your awake it'll be easier to tell this to you in person than to have your friends try to explain it. I don't know how you got injured so badly but the internal damage was immense, as a man and a husband it is hard for me to say this to a woman, but with the internal damage the chances of you ever birthing a child are slim to none my dear."
Ali blinked and looked up at Patch who gave her a sad look and shook his head, looking around the room she did her best to avoid looking at Demetri as the news set it, looking at the doctor she nodded and allowed him to leave, Patch and Circuit not far behind them. Ali sat down on the bed and sighed, just about to lay back down when her door burst open and Jason lept from the door way to her bed tackling her back into the cushion and hugging her tightly.
"Ali! Ali Ali Ali Ali! You alright!"
"Of course I'm alright you moron, now get off me before you make me smell like wet dog!"
He chuckled and rubbed his cheek against her's making her growl and begin to thrash trying to get him off of her, Pocket laughing from the doorway as Jeff, Sasa and Marcus watched from behind them.
"Get off me you mutt brained idiot!"
"Aw c'mon sis don't be like that! I've missed you so much, and your smart mouth is just a bonus."
"I'm about to kick the unholy shi-"
Ali jumped as Demetri collapsed to the floor, kicking Jason off of her she rushed over and knelt down next to him.
"Demetri? Babe, you okay?"
Jeff and Marcus hauled the larger man to his feet and put him in bed, Sasa handed Ali a set of clothes as they left the room, Jason taking longer than the others as he watched his sister move Demetri's bangs and kiss his forehead. She looked up as they shut the door and looked at the clothes. Brown pants, a pair of brown peasant boots and gloves with a white blouse and tan vest. Altogether it looked good, she smiled as she saw a holster and pistol in the bundle as well and slipped it onto her leg clipping the 45 long colt in it's place, tying her hair into a long pony tail she sat by the bed and took Demetri's hand.
"Guess it's my turn to worry about you."
She smiled and kissed his knuckles as she crossed her arms on the side of the bed and lay her head on them dozing off, her fingers laced with his.
"Get some rest Demetri. I'll be here when you wake up. Promise."
She let her eyes drift shut not noticing the cracked door as the others watched through it, Sasa scoffing lightly.
"About damn time I say."
Jeff nodded as Pocket gushed quietly and Marcus smiled, Jason frowned as he looked in looking up as Marcus clapped a hand on his shoulder.
"He's a good man. You can trust him."
"To get her killed? How many times has she been hurt trying to save him?"
"As many times as he's been hurt trying to save her. Trust me when I say this. It'll be worse on both of them not to let it happen."
Jason growled lightly and walked away with Marcus, both not noticing Circuit in the corner, the girl sat silent for them to leave and than looked in on Ali as she sat next to the bed that held Demetri and put a finger to her ear speaking into the small headset.
"Hello, is this the SWAT? I have a target for you. She's in Nome, Alaska, her name is Alex Talon and she can control people's emotions...No, none others. I swear it's just her. You'll be here by evening? Thank goodness, we're all so afraid she going to make us turn on each other. Thank you again."
She hung up the phone and smiled wickedly as she left the building giving the woman who ruined her life a few more moments of peace before she returned the favor. The day passed slowly for the team as Demetri and Ali slept and regained their strength, Sasa filled the other in on what Travis had told her, Marcus frowned.
"This is not good, we need to get out of here and to a safe house soon. The longer we stay in a town or populated area the more trouble we'll have. I say if Demetri hasn't woken up by this evening, we carry him and get the hell out of here."
The rest agreed as they sat around a little table in a diner, Sasa, Marcus an Jeff drinking coffee while Pocket drank hot chocolate. The day continued, calmly, slowly; til evening began to settle in. Ali woke up to an empty room, the bed sheet were tangled and the bed it self was empty, hearing movement to her left she stood quickly, her hand on the 45 Long colt on her leg.
"Whoa, easy Ali. It's just me."
Ali sighed as she saw Demetri standing in front of the water basin, his face and hair dripping water onto the hard wood floor, smiling she walked over and gave him a hug.
"I'm glad your alright."
"I'm glad your alive. Look, I told the others I was going to take you some place special when you woke up, so what do you think, you up to it?"
Ali gave him a broad smile and nodded as she grabbed the thick brown jacket Sasa had left her as well.
"Oh, leave the pistol, you won't need it."
Ali nodded and unequipped the colt from her leg and left it on the dresser, taking Demetri's hand she smiled as he led her out of the room and outside. He was dressed in a white T shirt and thick hiking pants with boots and a thick black jacket.
"How long have you been up?"
"A while, I was letting you rest up, after all your the one who was almost skewered."
She nodded as he led her away from the town and over a small hill, the town was obscured from sight, but in front of her the northern lights had begun to shimmer. Gasping she let go of Demetri's hand and took a step forward.
"Their beautiful."
When she received no answer she looked back and blinked as she saw her self.
"What the hell...who are you?"
Her own apperance melted to show a young woman, not much older than her, with red hair and green eyes.
"Circuit?"
"Actually my name is CopyCat. And your about to be out of my hair."
"What are you-"
Ali blinked and shielded her eyes as a helicopter locked a large spot light onto her and dozens of SWAT memebers swarmed the area, Ali looked at the other girl with wide eyes as she had transformed into Ali's image again, only her hair was red. Ali mentally curse, she had told the team about dying her hair....this was not good. Ali hissed as the men pulled her arms behind her back roughly and handcuffed her. One man walked up to Ali's look alike.
"Thank you for calling her in, she'll be going with the rest of them."
"I hope you kill her! She just tried to make me murder my lover cause she wants him for her self."
"I'll see what we can do ma'am. Would you like to say something to her before we take her?"
A wicked smile covered her face.
"Yes I would."
Walking over she came face to face with Ali, whispering so only she could hear, with every passing second Ali's eyes got wider.
"They'll never miss you, I'll take everything from you just like you did me. I had everything, a good job, a wonderful lover...Hank always treated me well. But don't worry, I'll make Demetri feel good too."
"How-"
"You were unconsious when they brought you here, putting you in an empty room when they all look alike was easy, you didn't know your room number."
"He'll know your not me, Demetri knows me. And my brother will know."
"How? I know your favorite perfume. And even if they do, it'll be to late. Good bye Alex."
She stood and walked away as the human SWAT drug her onto the helicopter and took off, leaving CopyCat to return to Demetri's real room and sit in Ali's seat, taking her place.
[/color][/font] Edited by Knuckles' Girl

The day drifted slowly, but to Demitri's knowledge he was just resting after hours of watching over his crush while she was healing, the bright sun's rays were diminishing in the sky as the nights sky began to darken the town. Demitri stirred in his sleep a little, he was still exhausted and beyond the point of starving, but he felt real sluggish as he opened his eyes to adjust his vision a little. Blinking several times to get his vision straight, he could make out Ali's body as she rested in her chair, the same chair Demitri sat in for 3 days to make sure Ali was alright after the fight with Sybille.

"Well...good morning" Demitri turned to his side to face Ali, getting her attention as she popped her head up and smiled, that smile of her's always drove Demitri nuts, so silky sweet to match her facial expressions, even when she was being a hell kitten.

"Well, you're finally up and about. I'm glad to see that" She replied as she leaned in to give Demitri a kiss on the forehead, he surprised the woman by wrapping his arm around her stomach and bringing her in for a tight hug, making his kiss more passionate and long. Ali giggled through her teeth as she pushed away lightly and laughed. "Someone's definitely excited" She smiled, only receiving a smile back from Demitri.

"I'm...I'm just so happy to see you alive, I really am Ali." Demitri sat up in his bed and went over to the bathroom, closing the door to have some privacy the giant looked onto the sink and saw one of the team members ear communicator pieces next to the sink. Thinking nothing of it, Demitri popped the device into his ear and continued to freshen up for the evening, the others were sure to be back sometime soon, they still had pressing matters to take care of. Demitri finished washing his hands as he made it back out to the room, looking at the bed he blushed and was caught off guard to see Ali underneath the sheets, covering her chest as her slender, delicate arms helped the sheets cover her body. "Alex...?" Demitri finally got out of his mouth.

"Demitri, come to bed. I wanna spend time with you, some special time...please?" She gave a cute look towards the giant, but it was weird, this wasn't Ali's usual behavior, especially towards her superior. Not like her at all, but still, Demitri obeyed and made his way to the side of the bed before resting down once again on the mattress next to his love, but he was stiff and uncomfortable. There was something different about Ali, but Demitri couldn't put his finger on it. She smelled like oranges, her hair was the same color as he remembered, he legs still slender and well figured to her body, her eyes lovely and radiant as always. But what was it all about if he didn't feel comfortable, especially like this. Ali made a movement to place her hand behind her back and began to fumble with something Demitri couldn't see, until the woman let out a gasp in relief as she slid her bra off her chest and showed it to Demitri, giving him a twisted, seductive smile. "That's better" She tossed away her undergarment and climbed on top of Demitri looking down at the giant smiling. "Demitri...I'm tired of waiting. I'm tired of all these bad things happening with Sybille and the summoning of the God's because I'm still a Virgin. I want to live a normal life with you and give myself to you, it's all I've ever wanted after feeling what I feel with you my love." She bent down and planted a seductive kiss on his lips, licking his own with her tongue. "I want you" Another kiss. "Only You..." Another after another, Demitri thought he should do something, this was something special to her but it just didn't seem right, he placed his hands on her thighs just to reassure her that he was still there, demitri's fingers could only feel a thin piece of cloth running along her v-line.

(Is she in her panties?!?!!!?) Demitri thought as he raised an eyebrow and smiled at the corner of his mouth.

"What's wrong, don't like?" Ali grinned as she laced one of her fingers underneath the tiny strap, pulling hard she snapped the fabric, giving the soldier what anyone else would consider "easy access". Demitri blushed as he ran his hands up the woman's back, her skin was soft and smooth, almost baby skin like as he touched and caressed her all over, making damn sure not to touch anything he should be touching. Demitri's heart raced as his hands roamed her backside, something was missing and he knew right there and then, this wasn't his love. Quickly grabbing hold of Ali's thighs, he tightened his grip as he sent the woman flying to the left side as he got up from his bed, seeing her fall to the ground and rool with the thin sheet still protecting her private areas. She looked at him hurt and puzzled. "D-d-demitri...why would you do something like that?" She began to sob lightly, there was some noise coming from the hallway as the rest of the team barged in after hearing the crashing noise. Pocket and Jason were outraged as they shot evil glares towards Demitri.

"You bastard, what were you doing with my sister?" He snarled through his nose.

"Demmy! Did you hit her?" She placed her hands at her side. Demitri stood tall and crossed his arms, scanning the woman from head to toe as he saw more signs that she was not the real Alex Talon. It was Marcus who spoke and broke the group silence.

"You know..." He walked over to Demitri's side and looked down at the woman as well. "I can't see the marking of the rune I placed in your hand. I also know there's no one else at HDF that can negate it"

"Besides that" Sasa spoke up, taking out her pistol as she detached the clip from her gun and checked the ammo amount she had left, a threatening gesture that always worked for her. "...I don't see the burn mark on your back from Demitri's wind blast that got turned back on us. You covered us both from that attack, and it left a mean looking scar on ya" She reinserted her magazine into her gun before aiming it at the woman on the ground. Ali simply laughed, the woman quickly rolled on the ground and tried to make a break for it by going through the hospital window, but it was Jeff who stopped her in mid air before she connected with the glass.

"Release me you vermin!!! HOW DARE YOU DEFY ME, I'M A COMMANDER'S WIFE!!!" The woman shouted, Pocket quickly closed the door to the room to keep any suspicious listeners at bay.

"There's only one woman I know stupid enough to think she's !!" higher than the High Counsel, and she was married to the man who betrayed us. Isn't that right COPYCAT!!" Sasa fired a bullet into the womans arm, Jeff released her from his bind as Copy Cat fell to the floor instantly, her form changed though, her image of Ali faded away as he skin turned back into its original cocoa colored tan with her short blue hair. Her arm now bleeding as she cried in pain. "I knew it!" Sasa holstered her weapon, there was loud knocking coming from the door, it must have been hospital security.

"CopyCat...wait a minute, your Hank's Wife" Jason gasped after making the realization.

"That's right mutt, my husband is in the brig, tortured daily for his efforts to get rid of traitors like you. Yet he's pinned to be the traitor!!" She cried and struggled to her feet.

"US? Honey, it was your husband that sided with Sybille and attacked the whole HDF base, he even had plans to overthrow the Commandant" Sasa snapped back, more loud banging came from the door as they all looked.

"All lies!! My husband was an honorable man, he's true to the HDF code and more" She lost it as tears streamed down her face. Demitri hovered over the woman and grabbed her good arm roughly.

"Where is Alex? What did you do with her???" He gripped her arm tightly, making the woman yelp in pain.

"Heh...we're all doomed anyways, the local SWAT has her now. And they'll expose her for what she really is. If you haven't been paying attention, we cant keep out cover for very long, we've been spotted and now the world is beginning to know about the HDF. Game's over Demitri and everyone's lost." She cried more, the door suddenly bursted down as the team members scattered away from the falling door, the police came inside wielding their guns at everyone, especially at Demitri who held onto CopyCat as she cried and bled through her other arm.

"FREEZE, HANDS UP AND RELEASE THE WOMAN" The officer shouted.

"You don't understand soldier" But Demitri was fired a warning shot above his head before he could continue.

"I SAID HANDS UP, AND RELEASE THE WOMAN" He shouted again, but there was a ear piercing scream the filled the room as everyone looked over to pocket, a black and purple vortex opened up behind her as several hands grabbed the girl and pulled her in.

"DEMM..." She couldn't finish her scream as she was pulled in quickly and vanished, along with the telelport rift. Everyone looked stunned, especially all the police officers.

(NO!! Not in front of humans, dammit!) Demitri thought, but another rift came into the room as Jason was grabbed and taken inside the portal before it closed. Sasa screamed when a figure appeared next to her for a moment and placed a hand on her shoulder, then they both vanished out of sight.

"Whats going on man? That's like the reports that's been on the news" A soldier was starting to freak out as he held his weapon, shaking all over. Another rift appeared and grabbed Jeff roughly and vanished, there was only one figure that appeared and made himself known to everyone. It was Cloak. He landed on the floor quickly and turned towards Demitri.

"What are you doing??!" Marcus shouted, getting close to Demitri and Copycat.

"It cannot be avoided, we must leave" Cloak said nothing else as the group was surrounded by his cape and the black smog before they all appeared inside of the HDF base, meeting the other members as well along with the Commandant and Madam Touch. "I'm sorry sir, but we were spotted again" Cloak looked down in failure, only to receive a friendly pat on the shoulder from the Commandant.

"Like you said, it couldn't have been avoided. Med team, escort CopyCat to the Med Ward." Commandant Shield ordered, and it was followed. Demitri looked around and saw all the transporting agents there. Along with "Vortex" and "Shift", the ones who helped them escape. "We've found Miss Alex Talon, they're shipping her to Washington D.C as we speak...but she wont make it there" The commandant gave a wink to his son, he got the hint. "Bring her back, not matter what. All the transporting agents are at your use, also, bring members from Fox and Echo squad. I want this taken care of now and quickly, got that Commander?"

"Yes Sir! Alpha, Fox, Echo, our mission is to retrieve Ali Talon and return to home base, no one is to be left behind. We strike fast and hard, move out!" All the transport agents did their work and brought everyone to a woodland area where a single road passed thorough the mountain area. There was a large truck in the middle of several black SUV's and Mercedes cars, also accompanied by several helecopters in the air. Everyone seemed to be in position as the all looked at Demitri who raised his hand in the air and kept it there for a moment. "Ready....and....NOW!!" He launched a wind blast at the first car, causing it to flip over in the air several times before it landed on the ground. All the cars stopped as their guards came out armed and ready.

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Ali sat in the back of the van with 3 others like her, all three had on stone hand cuffs that gave off EMP bursts to negate their powers, staring at the floor Ali felt a warm sensation run down her cheek and realized she was crying. Sniffling she looked up at the young man that studied her. Wiping her face she met his gaze, he gave her a warm smile and waved as much as the hand cuffs would let him.
"What are you in for gorgeous?"
"Please don't call me that, my name is Ali. I'm an empath, I can read and control people's emotions. I'm also able to read people's minds to an extent. Although that didn't help me this time did it..."
"Don't feel bad. We all got caught some how or other didn't we? I'm Gene, people sometimes call me Freeze. I can freeze the moisture in the air. Hence the name. The girl over there, her name's Lily. She can control plant life, make it grow, die or even move it as a weapon. Pretty awesome stuff to see her in action."
"She looks like a child."
"She is. She's only 10."
Ali looked at the little girl sleeping, her head resting on a large thigh that led up to one of the largest men she had ever seen. His skin was pale and his eyes were dark, almost black looking as he stared back at her, he looked down at the girl and brushed her bangs from her face as she slumbered.
"That's Tank, he can turn his entire body into steel. I hear it took them almost 5 squads to take him down."
"Impressive."
"So where were you hiding yourself?"
"I wasn't. I work for an organization called the HDF. Human Defense Force. We hunt down the monster that hide under their beds. Werewolves, Vampires, Zombies. That kind of thing. My team and I had gotten a lead on some important information in Alaska. I was betrayed by someone from the organization."
"Sounds harsh. You think this team of yours will come looking for you?"
"I'm positive. She had the ability to copy other people's appearances, she copied mine but I know for sure that my team will see through it. Especially Demetri."
"Demetri? He your guy?"
Ali nodded slowly, a small smile playing on her lips.
"Yeah, you can say that. He's special to me if that's what you mean."
"How can you be so sure that he'll see through her if she looks just like you?"
"Because, he knows me. Just as well as I know him. If I'm correct...we should be getting out of here soon."
Not even five minutes after saying that Ali heard the car in front of them flip and land in the ditch, she stood and braced herself against the side of the van as it pitched and skidded to a stop. She could hear gunfire out side of the van as well as screaming, a predatory smile spread across her face as she felt wind seeping through the doors of the van, hearing the steel straining and seeing the bolts begin to twist she kicked Gene's feet out from under him and motioned for Tank to hit the floor with Lily, as they did the roof to the van flew off and the back door fell to the ground. At first Ali saw nothing, the smoke and dust obscuring her vision but as it cleared a massive form came towards the truck followed by a slightly smaller form, Ali knew them instantly, even with out her powers.
"Demetri...Marcus. Thank the gods."
Leaping from the van she ran towards them and sighed as she felt the familar arms wrap around her and hold her tight.
"Your alright."
She felt Demetri chuckle, he held her at arm's length and sliced the cuff off with a small gust of wind, wrapping her arms around his waist she buried her face in his chest as Marcus helped the others from the van and got their cuffs off as well.
"I was so worried, I didn't want her to pull anything and you fall for it."
She looked up and noticed her didn't meet her eyes right away, a blush covering his cheeks.
"Demetri...what happened?"
Marcus' voice caught her attention before anything else could be said.
"Worry about that later Alex, let's get back to HQ before this gets to messy."
Grabbing Demetri's hand she pulled him gent;y as they ran after the rune covered man who led them back to the edge of the woods where she came face to face with Cloak, he gave her a friendly smile and looked past her to the three that had been with her.
"Freeze, Lily, and Tank, can we take them with us?"
"I'll take them back to base, once I'm done I'll be back for you."
Nodding Ali smiled gratefully when Pocket produced her throwing knives and the Long Colt 45 and gave them to her.
"Alright we'll be waiting here for you Cloak."
He nodded and left in a swirl of black, Ali looked up at Demetri as the others began to head down the hill to check the destroyed cars for gear.
"So, what exactly happened?"
He shook his head, meeting her eyes she noticed as his eyes trailed down the rest of her body and a blush covered his cheeks.
"Demetri?"
"Don't worry about it. Trust me, everything is fine."
"You look like you've been drinking straight 100 proof liquor. Your face is beet red."
"I'll tell you when all this is over."
"Tell me now. Please?"
He pulled her into a hug surprising her for a moment before she wrapped her arms around him and hugging him back.
"She looked just like you."
"I know. I was scared you wouldn't figure it out."
"I know you Ali. She didn't act like you at all, not only that, she can copy your image all she wants, but she's never seen your scars so there's no way she could copy them."
Ali blinked, all her scars were mostly on her back and the only way he would have been able to tell was...
"She was naked?!"
Demetri flinched slightly, a few chuckles could be heard from the others down the hill.
"Y-You mean she actually...did you?"
"No."
"So...y-you basically saw...ME naked?"
Demetri blushed more as he nodded slowly.
"That's just great! All I've seen of you is your chest...and you saw...you saw. How much did she show you?"
He opened his mouth to answer and looked to his left as Cloak appeared, Ali pinned the man with a glare.
"You have the worst timing ever!"
Stalking forward she grabbed his cloak as the others did as well, the man blinking confused by Ali's out burst. Once back in the base Ali retreated to her own room and sat on the small couch watching TV and thinking about eariler. It wasn't as if she didn't want the man, she did, but she was scared...her worst fear being that when they got to that point...he wouldn't like what she had to offer or what he saw, just as she was about to doze off the screen on her television became scattered with fuzz and soon went black after that. Frowning the girl stood from the couch and walked over, slamming the side with her hand she sighed as the thing popped.
"Looks like I'll have to go get Sasa..."
Before she could make it a few paces from the device she heard static coming from it and stopped, looking back she could see a cloudy vision of a prison like cell, the door was made of steel and it seem to be reinforced. Ali held in a scream as a handsome face swam into the screen, his red hair and eyes making him look menacing, but as she studied the man she could see his eyes swimming with what looked like flames. Realization hit her and she fell to her knees on her rug.
"...Set..."
"So you do know me. Good. I came to give you a message, and a fair warning. My servant is far from dead, as a matter of fact I am rehabilitating him as we speak. You injured him very badly I must say."
"S-Sybille..."
"Very good. Now let us see how well you listen little girl. I am giving you 3 days, 3 days to make your self unusable to him before he is fully healed. After that I shall release him and he'll be free to find you all over again."
"You would let him have me so that he can live after you've gone?"
"Oh, my dear. When I leave, I won't be gone. I'll bond with him and we shall be as one. Only the stronger shall have control of his body. I just though I would allow him this one indulgence as a human and man before I took his body."
Ali shook her head as tears sprang up in her eyes.
"No...nononononono..."
"Please my dear, to see you like this is such a nuisance, 72 hours girl. That is all you have before you must constantly look over your shoulder once again."
Her TV went fuzzy once again before the screen went black and popped, nothing happened after that, Ali could feel her body shaking, goosebumps had risen on skin and she could still feel the tears trailing down her face. She didn't bother answering her phone as it buzzed on her bedside table. Tucking her knees to her chest she rocked herself gently as Set's threat echoed in her ears over and over. That man, she knew, would go through with his threat, the threat of a god. Shaking her head she sighed and slipped from her room to Demetri's, sitting on the couch in his room she waited for him. If she was going to talk to anyone about this, she wanted to talk to him first. Her skin was still in goosebumps as her body shook. Unable to shake the chill that had set into her bones she sighed and trudged into the man's bathroom, it was clean, cleaner than her's and that thought made her cheeks heat somewhat. Turning on the shower she turned it as hot as she could stand, stripped down and stepped under the spray to try and warm herself, the hot water turning her cream colored skin a healthy pink hue. [/color][/font] Edited by Knuckles' Girl

Pocket retreated to her own private room, like most of the others when they got back to the base. After a quick shower, she turned on the TV. It was only for the white noise though. Unlike her, the last thing she wanted to do was watch TV right now. The base just wasn't the same anymore. Ever since the incident with Commander Hank, who she never liked in the first place, and Cloak and Mist appearing on the news, things just didn't feel the same. She was glad to be back and out of the cold though and especially to be out and away from the werewolves. She shivered, but not from the after chill of the shower. Looking back though, it seemed like there was something she had to remember.

[b]"Was it before we went to Ireland?"[/b] Pocket asked herself out loud, thinking back. She was drawing a blank though.

[b]"No, it wasn't before that. So it must have been after we were assigned to Ireland."[/b] Pocket played back the entire mission in her thoughts but then started to get a headache. Something happened at the village with Ali that she couldn't remember. It was before she woke up at the med ward with Marcus. What was it? It was something important.

In the end, she decided not to worry about it. After getting dressed, Pocket wondered if she had been seen on the news as well and considered doing something to her hair like Ali had mentioned about dying her own. She was sure that someone would tell her though if she had to. She left her room and produced a key from her mind and locked the door. Suddenly, she got another chill and a sick feeling. Like someone was watching her. She might have been paranoid, thanks to the recent missions, but she had to be sure.

[b]"Who's there?"[/b] She asked, almost not wanting to know.

[b]OOC: Okay, sorry about the wait guys. Thanks again for taking care of Pocket. I'm back now though and ready for action. ^^[/b]

"I want a full report of your Alaska mission ready within the hour Demitri, gather up you team and make sure they're all accounted for. There will be a Commander's meeting in ten minutes, and I expect you to be there with what information you know." The Commandant spoke and both he and Demitri walked through the med ward, looking at their injured soldiers and allies, the mission had gone swiftly, but not without a couple of injuries. Jeff laid on one of the beds with a bandage wrapped around his head, Demitri moved to the side of the bed as he looked at his team mates chart. The giant felt a warm hand on the back of his shoulder, turning around he looked down some to see it was his mother, Madam touch, giving a smile as she looked up at her son.

"He'll be alright, a small grenade fragment scrapped him during your assault, I'll make sure to get to him when I'm finished with the severely injured soldiers. But have no worry, he'll be up and about in no time" the elegant woman turned and went off into another room to finish her work. The commandant placed a hand on Jeff's chest as it rose adn fell while the soldier slept, signing sadly, he closed his eyes and thought for a moment.

"Something troubling you Sir?" Demitri looked at his father as the older man reopened his eyes.

"Things are at a breaking point my boy, I couldn't have any of you taken by the local authorities. But making such a move to have you taken in the open, that may cost us big time. I have connections with the higher up's with the normal military, but this time, it's more than keeping people hushed up about what they saw. Too many witness' and on-lookers, we're going to place the base on lock down for a while before we can get rid of all the news broad castings and videos of our agents." The commandant removed his hand from Jeff's chest and walked outside, his son following close behind as they made their way out of the med ward and down the corridors to the elevator. Once inside, the commandant pressed a secret code that took the two down to the sub basement of the facility, well lit and bright with white laminated tile flooring and bright white lights, definitely a change from the scary cave theme. Both men walked down the long path to a single room, their footsteps echoing as they made their way to the large polished wood door, the Commandant opened the door and the two entered. It was a war room like setting, one long table with 12 chairs on each side, one chair on either side of the end table, the Commandant's place was at one of those chairs when he sat. The room was already full of Commander's and team leaders for the Northern HDF base, Demitri took a chair as the commandant did, then everyone sat.

"Sir" Commander Bile spoke up. "We're still missing Alpha team's leader, Alex Talon" The commandant looked at Demitri with a stern, yet angry look. Demitri took the hint and reached for the phone on the table, dialing for her mobile, but there was no answer after a couple of rings.

"It'll have to do for now" He closed his eyes and shook his head in disappointment. "What's our current situation for our recent exposure?"

"We have obtained and detained anyone who witnessed the extraction of Alpha Team in Alaska, thankfully there were no survalliance footage taken, even by the security cameras. That room was completely a good blind spot to take them from. The police are with "Wipe" as we speak, having their memories altered or erased, but still the town in Ireland is still a mystery to us. After their recent mission, it seems like that's the only place where their involvement has had no effect." Commander Aliki "Phoenix" stated as she looked through the small pile of papers in front of her, Demitri remembered that's the location they found Ali's brother, Jason, hiding along side the wolf pact of towns people. Could they have been keeping their secret for Jason's sake? Or was it because as long as he's with the HDF soldier's, his health and safety would be secured if he was kept alive? The thoughts processed through the giants mind as he folded his arms together and looked around the table. Everyone seemed to be on edge about the whole situation, and this was a first for Demitri to be present during one of their emergency meetings, and Demitri knew Ali should be here listening to all of this as well.

"We have Jason Talon with my team, thought there is some trouble with his uncontrollable change into a werewolf..." There was a large gasp that filled the room as everyone looked at his direction.

"A wolf!??! Commander you know the severity of having him around, especially if you've just claimed yourself its not fully controllable." Commander Baker from the Southern HDF base spoke out.

"Out team member, Markus, can keep his urges at bay for a while with his runes, but the time fame is limited. So far, we haven't had any issues with him and the local humans or our fellow team members. Which is good in the long run, but still temporary." Demitri sighed as he scratched the back on his head, feeling his long hair in the process, Ali scratched it better the man thought. The Commandant looked through the computer attached to the table in front of him as he pulled up Jason Talon's service record, he was amazed the man was still alive, but yet he wasn't surprised that Commander Hank was the man who filled out his report 5 years ago.

"We can contact one of the commanders in the European base, I remember they have an agent who's well skilled in magic that can possibly either amplify Marcus' rune powers or give him some aide in controlling Jason. I'll send them a message about assisting us." The Commandant typed on his keyboard for a couple of minutes before another commander addressed a new topic.

"Commandant Shield, there have been reports of a supernatural being in South America" Commander Pepper spoke to break the silence, everyone seemed occupied at their own computers looking through various files.

"Until our Lock Down is cancled, we cannot afford to send anyone at this time"

"Sir, I hate to say it but with the information about the God's being released by Sybille....the description matches one of them" Pepper continued, everyone stopped their typing and looked at the Commandant. Pavlos pinched his eyes for a moment before speaking.

"Just great, at a time like this. Has there been any reports or unusual vanishings? Deaths or otherwise?" He spoke.

"None, but our space telescope shows its nowhere within a 50 mile radius of any human populous, and so far it's staying put" Pepper transfered the information to the Commandants panel.

"I won't break lock down, but keep me informed if anything changed. We can deal with it when the time comes if not sooner." Demitri made a mental note to inform Ali when he saw her next time. the HDF base was quite all around, all agents and soldiers stayed inside while lock down was in progress, but in the thick woods that surrounded the base, movement could be seen in the shadows. Small sounds of twigs breaking and leaves rustling could be heard as a whole platoon of heavily padded soldiers quietly made its way to the compound perimeter. All the soldiers wore thick metal helmets with dark shades, communicators attached to their ears.

"[color="#0000ff"][b][i]Sir, the compound is surrounded. What are your orders?[/i][/b][/color]" Their team leader whispered into his mic.

"[color="#ff0000"][b][i]Not until the inside troops have made their attack, then we strike. With the information we got from their team members in Washington D.C, we should expect heavy resistance. We could lose this battle if we're not careful. Remember, these people are specialized in combat and intelligence, and along with their supernatural powers, they are not a force to be dealt with lightly.[/i][/b][/color]" The voice on the other end spoke as the troops held their place. In the med ward, Madam Touch was conducting another round of checks on her injured soldiers, she came across Jeff's room and noticed something odd was stuck to the side of his neck. The woman placed her paperwork on teh table next to him as she inspected, it was a syringe type of needle that was empty on the inside, something had pumped into his neck and kept the soldiers sleeping.

"What in the world...?" She slowly removed the syringe and inspected it closely, there was some movement inside the med ward as three soldiers sprang out of the shadows and surrounded Madam Touch, pointing their weapons directly at her as she froze in her place.

"[color="#0000ff"][b]Woman, you are to place your hands above your head immediately[/b][/color]" The soldier commanded, shocked but cool, Touch did as she was ordered and complied, giving a hateful stare at the men who aimed their weapons at her.

"I am the Chief Medical Officer of this facility, how da-" Before Touch could finished, she was shot on the arm with the same needle she had in her hand, the green liquid slowly poured into her body as the woman shuffled back to the wall and inspected the wound, by the time she looked, the liquid was fully injected into her arm. Touch's vision became blurry in an instant as she grabbed the syringe and withdrew it from her arm.

"[color="#0000ff"][b]No worries, you'll be unconscious within seconds[/b][/color]." The soldier scuffed for a moment, Touch surprised the trio as she ran to the doors control pannel, typing a key combination before hitting the last button. Several shots were fired at her back as the woman hit the wall and slumped down on her knees and fell to her side.

"Pavlos....." She whispered before surcoming to the darkness. All the lights went off inside the base, the emergency lights flashed red only throughout the whole facility. All power was cut off in the War Room before the red lights came back on. All the commanders and the commandant looked around worried as this happened.

"Whats going on??" Commander Cloak shouted above the small chit chat, Commandant Shield looked at his computer when he received a message, he read it wuickly before standing up himself and yelled to his fellow operatives.

"THE BASE HAS BEEN INFULTRATED!!! IT WAS MADAM TOUCH WHO SOUNDED THE ALARM. EVACUATE THE FACILITY AND GO TO YOUR RESPECTIVE SAFE HOUSES!!" Everyone scrambled out of the warm room to tell their subordinates, inside the base the soldiers moved, catching HDF soldiers by surprise as they shot their targets and collected them one by one. In Demitri's bathroom, the steam filled the air and shrouded the area with mist and heat, Ali continued her shower until there was a shut at the door, making the woman turn quickly, but she only saw a tall, shadowy figure.

"Alex...? What are you doing in my shower hun?" Demitri questioned, he had left the meeting to find her and talk, but was more surprised she was in his living quarters, especially in her shower.

"I'm doing spring cleaning. What does it look like I'm doing?" She snapped as she smiled, she could hear Demitri chuckle lightly, but what surprised her was the fact the shower door opened and it seemed more cramped in there now. Turning around, she looked up as the giant looked down on her, quickly, she covered herself with her arms before blushing and facing the wall. Ali felt both of Demitri's hands on her shoulders as he bend a little to kiss her on her wet hair. "Demitri..." She softly spoke.

"Alex, there's something I wanted to ask you but..." Demitri was cut off as the lights turned off completely in the bathroom, only the red lights shinned and left the two standing naked and confused as they looked around. Ali turned around completely to see the scars on Demitri's body, the ones that showed on his legs and thighs from his past missions, along with his personal area as well. The woman blushed for a moment until she shot her head up to meet his gaze. Both were shocked when they heard the doors in Demitri's room open slowly, but the rusted door made a sound, Demitri quickly grabbed Ali's hand as he led both of them of them out of the shower, grabbing a towel he handed it to Ali as they both hugged the wall of his bathroom as the door opened. A single soldier entered and didn't notice the two as he entered with his gun drawn, another followed behind. Ali's eyes flared in anger as Demitri copied her emotion.

"[color="#0000ff"][i][b]I thought I heard noises inside of here[/b][/i][/color]." The first soldier whispered, the one behind him looked to his right and saw the two and gaped.

"You did chump" Demitri dealt a punch to the second soldier, sending him to the wall as he fell on his butt, out cold. Ali followed suit and delivered a mean axe kick to the first soldier, making the man stumble as he dropped his gun on the floor. Ali finished him off with a left hook, knocking the soldier unconscious. Both HDF soldiers stood over the two men breathing heavily as thoughts rushed in their minds. "What's going on??" Demitri asked as he grabbed his pants and placed them back on his body, still wet from the shower along with his torso and hair. Ali still covered in her towel tried to search for her belongings.

"Looks like we're under attack, but by who? No one knows about this facilities location." Ali found her clothes and began to dress herself again, wearing her pants and placing her bra back on, there was a loud siren noise that came from the speakers of the base. It was the alarm, the base had intruders. "Oh gods..." She gasped. She felt Demitri grab her hand softly.

"Come on, we have to find the others, if we cant, we gotta leave. I know a place we can go just in case we can't get everyone out." Demitri whispered as they both quietly made it out of his bathroom, staying close together as Demitri continued to hold her hand, tightly.

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Ali held onto Demetri's hand tightly as she shuffled through the pile of clothes in her arms, cursing as she failed to find a shirt of any kind. She kept up with him easily as they ran through the halls, she faltered in her footsteps as she heard a shrill scream coming from the hall to her left.
"Oh no...Demetri, Pocket."
He looked back and shook his head with a deep frown.
"We don't have time, we have to get out of here."
"I won't leave her!"
Yanking her hand from his she heard him curse as she turned and ran the other way, turning the corner she sprinted down the hall as a man pinned Pocket against the wall and made a move to inject her with a green liquid.
"Get your hands off of her!"
Leaping into the air Ali used her momentum to spin around and bring her bare foot across the man's face, hearing the crack of his jaw and feeling the sharp pain in her ankle from the impact she landed, her balance slightly off, looking up at Pocket she blinked as she found the girl in her arms crying slightly.
"Ali, what's going on?"
"I don't know Pocket, but we're getting out of here. We have to find the others."
Taking Pockets hand she ran back down the hall meeting with Demetri, Pocket looked from one to the other and raised her eyes brows.
"Ali, why aren't you wearing a shirt, and why is Demmy all wet?"
"Let's not worry about that at the moment Pocket, we have to get out of here."
Demetri took her hand again and led them through the halls, seeing almost no soldiers til they reached the large round lobby, Ali gasped as she saw Jason and Marcus holding off at least 20 of them.
"Jason, Marcus! we need to go!"
Nodding Marcus made a rune that seemed to paralyze the humans and he and Jason joined them, Ali blinked as they ran straight past the hall leading to the med ward.
"What about Jeff?"
Demetri shook his head.
"We can't. We've gotta get the ones we can out."
Reaching the hanger Demetri put in his code and the large steel doors slid open and than shut almost instantly after they entered. Looking around Ali saw so many of the people she worked with and than spotted Lily above everyone else, no doubt on Tank's shoulders. Pulling Demetri through the crowd she looked up at the large man, he truly was enormous, bigger than Demetri now that she was close enough to look at the man at his full height. His shoulders were broad, almost the width of two men and his hands were the size of dinner plates, Lily looked down from his shoulders and gave her a sweet smile.
"Hi, you must be the woman who saved us, thank you! My name is Lily and this is my big brother Tank."
The man grunted as he reached up and patted the top of her head with his large hand, their attention distracted as the Commandant's voice sounded above them all.
"If you are here, and you are ready to depart, please make an orderly formation for the transporters to make the most of the time we have. Those of you who do not wish to travel this way we have shuttles and vehicals leaving by the moment. Please evacuate as quickly as possible and go to your safe houses, we'll be in contact with you than."
Ali looked up at Demetri and frowned.
"Where are you planning on taking us?"
"I'll just show you rather than tell you. But don't worry, we'll be safe."
Ali sighed and looked around, she wished she had been able to get to Jeff, and what about Sasa? As if to answer her the woman appeared, a frown etched onto her face as she found them.
"What the hell is going on here?"
Ali felt pleased, she had almost all her team, all but Jeff and she would get him back some how, pulled from her thoughts she looked up as a loud banging came from the steel door, many others became silent as they all watched in fear.
"Pocket, get through this crowd and get to the transporters."
"But-"
"Now."
Ali was glad she was at least able to find her pants, unclipping the 45 Long Colt she checked her ammunition and flipped the safety off she pointed it through the crowd to the steel doors but blinked as it was engulfed by a large pale hand. A deep gruff voice followed as panic took over the hanger as the soldiers burst through.
"Take Lily. Keep her safe."
Ali blinked as the little girl was placed in her arms and the large man made his way through the crowd only to wipe out half the oncoming force with a large swing. Leading the way through the crowd she came upon Cloak who looked at all of them.
"Are you all ready?"
Demetri nodded and wrapped his arm around Ali's waist, she looked around his arm as the screaming got closer, Sasa had disappeared and Pocket was shaking, Ali struggled as she saw the soldiers getting closer, trying to reach out to grab Pocket, she could feel tears sting her eyes as Demetri held her tight, it was than that it happened, again. Pocket went rigid as her fear set in, her skin went pale and she collapsed to the floor as a translucent image of the girl ran through the crowd.
"Another projection?"
Finally getting some room to move Ali reached down and grabbed onto Pockets shirt as Cloak's black mist surrounded them. The next thing Ali knew she was in a small wooden cabin only gods knew where. It was quiet and chilly, not to mention dark as Jason and Marcus went around lighting candles. Demetri sighed.
"There are only 3 rooms. Marcus you and Jason should room together since your the only one who can keep his transformations at bay for the time being."
He looked down to the little girl in Ali's arms.
"Where do you want to sleep?"
She gave a large smile and pointed to Pocket.
"I'll stay with her, she seems like alot of fun!"
Jumping from Ali's arms the girl went about the house looking around with the curiosity only given to a child like her. Demetri looked down meeting Ali's eyes.
"Guess that leaves you and me."
Ali nodded and walked around him and retreated to a dark room as Jason carried Pocket to an empty room and put her on the bed, he walked in with Ali and sat on the bed next to her.
"We'll be alright, you know that right?"
She nodded and leaned against him resting her head on his shoulder.
"I'm worried Jason...about the others...and something else as well."
He put his arm around her and sighed.
"Is it about that Athens guy?"
"Kind of...Jason, Sybille...he's alive."
"What?!"
Ali covered his mouth quickly before the others could hear.
"I have to talk to Demetri about it, it involves him as well."
Jason sighed and stood up scratching the back of his neck, looking down at his sister he shook his head and shrugged.
"Well whatever needs to be done get it done sis, we have alot on our plate now with this mess."
She nodded as he left and shut the door, lighting the single candle she looked around the room, seeing the bed she sighed and sat down, shivering slightly due to the fact of not being able to find a shirt. Putting her face in her hands she let the tears fall silently as she worried for the others.
"What are we going to do?"
Falling to her side on the bed she pulled her knees to her chest and wept silently as the life she was so used to fell apart in front of her. She could hear the others talking, hearing Jason's voice above them.
"She's kind of unhinged right now. We'll talk to her later about all this. So much is on her mind worrying about this will make it worse for her. Give Ali some time and we'll get her caught up later."
Hearing the others agree she sent a silent thanks to her brother, slipping from her pants she climbed under the thick blankets to try and get warm, her thoughts a jumbling mess. Two of her team were missing, her home had been attacked and over run, she didn't know where she was. On top of all that...Set had given her three days before...before...Sybille. He was alive and in three days time would be back up and looking for her again. Not to mention the other gods that had been released. And worse yet, she still needed to talk to Demetri about Sybille's pending return. Rolling onto her stomach she buried her face in her pillow as a minor headache began to pinch her nerves.
"What am I going to do?"
Keeping her fave buried in the sweet pine smelling pillow she slowly, drifted into a restless sleep. Her dreams haunted by pale skin and burning red eyes as well as the cruel laughter of Sybille. [/color][/font] Edited by Knuckles' Girl

Tensions rose in the small cabin as the team members fought amongst one another over their current situation, Ali had retreated into her room, all Demitri wanted to do was make sure she was alright and cooled down. Still unaware of the information about Sybille and Set's warning to her, the man was just on high alert for her, and now they had Lily, a young girl who had no right to be mixed up in all this mess, yet still she was unaware of the immediate danger they were all in. There was a large growl and grunt that filled the room as Cloak held back Demitri who was planning to pummel Jason, and Marcus who, in turn, kept the wolf at bay for with all his might.

"SAY THAT AGAIN MUTT" Demitri charged wind into both his palms ready to strike down the wolf. Cloak held the muscular solider as his arms laced over Demitri's keeping him from launching his attack. Marcus held onto Jason with a strong choke hold from behind, he manifested a rune scripture on the floor to draw away his animal like strength.

"BRING IT OLD MAN! YOU'RE A DANGER TO MY SISTER AND SHOULD PAY FOR IT" The werewolf scowled, his fingers now changed into its wolf form as he wrestled to breath and break free from Marcus' hold on him. The wooden door opened slowly as the group looked over to see who it might be, it was Lily. The young girl peeked out of the cracked opening ans saw everyone freeze in their place, stepping out slowly, the group of men could tell here eyes were becoming watery slightly. Still, the child held onto the door and kept herself inside as she poked her head out.

'Have...have any of you seen my big brother? He's usually here with me if he's gone this long...." She whispered, the girl was tired and she had a right to be. She was woken up roughly when a man had entered her room, but he was taken care of quickly when Tank had entered and sent him flying through the wall and out to the forest below the base. Demitri blinked a couple of times before he took a couple of deep breaths and relaxed himself, letting his wind powers settle as the wind vanished from his hand. Jason took the cue and tried to calm down a little more, Marcus was the first to release his friend, then Cloak followed suit.

"No Lily...we haven't seen him yet. But we'll make sure we find him and bring him here when we do. That sound ok sweetheart?" Demitri tried to smile lightly for her, but he was unsure of Tank's fate, like the others. It pained Demitri that everyone of his team members weren't accounted for, but he had to make sure the ones that were ok got out in time, but the current state of the base, everyone has probably been disbanded and sent to their own safe houses. If not, then captured by those soldiers. Speaking of which...

"Who were they?" Marcus questioned as he took a seat on the couch in the living room, the others joined in with him, Jason sitting next to Marcus as Cloak and Demitri took a seat together.

"They had no insignia showing they were part of any military or police force that the government openly advertises. But maybe they were hired hands to deal with "our" kind of situation, since we are stronger than average humans. What surprises me is their way of negating our powers. When we exited the War Room, we found lots of soldiers unconscious with some kind of syringe attached to their body, whatever that was, it rendered them powerless and unconscious." Cloak folded his arms and shook his head. "I'm sorry to say, but Commanders Phoenix and Landslide were taken by surprise, that's when we all scattered and the Commandant ordered everyone to the Med Ward. Unfortunately thought....when we got there, it was completely empty, no one occupied the space."

"Which mean, they were probably the first to be struck down, bastards. How low, getting out allies while they were injured." Marcus added to the conversation.

"Demitri" Cloak looked at the commander, the giant met his gaze.

"Yes?"

"It was Madam Touch who sounded the alarm....she was in the Med Ward" Those words hit Demitri harder than a bag of bricks, his inside shook and he wanted to do something....his mother was attacked and she was probably captured by those men. Demitri closed his eyes and placed a hand on his head to think, their top medical officer was down, Patch was next in line in case anything were to happen, but they were clueless if he was safe or not. Still, the thought of his mother being touched and handled by those men, it made the giant sick to his stomach as he stood up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Jason felt bad, apparently hearing that news brought some strong emotions to their commander, so he decided not to make a smart comment at the moment.

"The commandant was evacuated when he rescued a couple of trainee's from those soldiers, afterwards, he was taken by vortex to his safe house location. There are not a lot of people who know where your-"

"My home" Demitri cut off cloak as he finished his glass of water. "Not a lot of people know where I grew up" The comment helped Marcus put two and two together, Demitri was the son of the commandant, and everyone knew the Commandant is married to Madam touch, it brought new light to the situation at hand.

"Yes, you're right" Cloak finished. Demitri placed his glass in the sink and turned off the light, making his way towards the room Ali stayed in. "Cloak, I'll give you a description of the house in the morning, but right now, we should get some rest" With that, Demitri left the others and entered the room, seeing Ali's body on the bed underneath the sheets, he smiled softly and made his way to the bed. Trying to be delicate and silent, he lifted up the covers and joined his crush as he held her close to him. He was surprised to see her sleeping so soundly after everything had happened, but the man held on tighter as he rested his head behind her's, sniffing her hair and catching her scent. Demitri sniffed a little as he could feel warm streams coming from his eyes, closing them, he let the tears flow donw his face as he kept Ali close.

[size="1"]Marcus had moved away from the group as quickly as possible, he had many things to do before he got pulled into the politics of the Lock-down of all HDF headquarters. He went around the hallways first, making his way to Ali's room before inspecting the runes on her door and thankfully they were still intact and he could feel that the other members of the team had placed their blood on the appropriate symbols. The door had been shut when he inspected them but he could feel Ali was inside, her personal rune giving away her position enough to reassure Marcus. He carefully placed the palm of his hand on the door and let his mind travel briefly, checking all of the pathways of his intricate rune system. Fortunately none had been broken and Marcus was satisfied with this, in his mind this room was now an impenetrable fortress and anyone, who wasn't authorized, tried to cross the path would find it nearly impossible. He quickly moved away from her door and walked down the hallways again, heading to his room this time, needing to finish the ritual he had started before so he could get the answers they needed. When he finally made it he passed through the doorway of his room he suddenly felt wrong, as if something was happening that had disturbed the delicate situation further. He shook it off, whatever it was, it couldn't be more important than what he was about to do now.

He moved to the middle of his room, moving things around so that if something didn't go according to plan, he wouldn't smash into something and break a limb. He retraced section of the symbol he felt were starting to fade or peel away, and then added another string of symbols in a ring around the original. He gave it a few moments to dry than stripped down and sat cross-legged in the center. He placed his hands on his knees and closed his eyes, he focused and drowned out the rest of the noise around him and the world went silent and nothing penetrated his veil. He slowly opened his eyes and found himself in udder darkness, everything that had been around him was gone as he looked around himself. He slowly rose from where he had been seated before and took a few steps into the abyss, trying to find what he had come for. With in a few moments a light suddenly appeared, the dull orange glow of a torch was his only illumination. He walked towards it, determined to reach its end. The torches multiplied and quickly brought into view a throne decorated in gold leaf and black paintings from a time long lost. The throne was made of stone and seemed hardly padded, a figure suddenly appeared on the seat and sat with such poise that it made it obvious who he was. The Jackle head didn't help to conceal his identity either.
[b]
"Lord Anubis, I am pleased you showed up to my summons."[/b] Marcus said as he bowed his head to the old god. Anubis' jackle face showed no change in expression, and when he spoke the muzzle of the head didn't move, the words echoing in Marcus mind.
[b]
"You have summoned me twice now mortal, the first time I told you the conditions of my entry into your world and you have not produced those circumstances, why summon me again? Do you wish for me to recount your failure in procuring the subject for the ritual."[/b] Marcus kept his face cold and his body straight, he needed to remain firm in this gods presence, he was the god of Judgment and he needed to prove to this judge he was more powerful and worthy than he thought.
[b]
"Me summoning you had proven that I am more powerful than you give me credit for old god. And I came here to finalize the deal." [/b]The Jackle god made and effort to look around, his head turning and finally settling on Marcus.
[b]
"I do not see anyone of suitable means to make this pact you offer mortal. I know you do not mean the requirements for this ritual."

"You are wrong in your assumption Anubis, blood is blood."[/b] Anubis snorted at him.
[b]
"You believe your blood is pure enough for the pact?"[/b] Marcus shook his head.
[b]
"Purity has nothing to do with it, you gods knew it and never bother to correct your followers. Power is what you desired, the virgins had the most power in their bodies. They never shared it with anyone, virginity was power."[/b] Anubis shifted in his seat as he kept his eyes focused on the mortal.
[b]
"You are correct human, blood is all the same, it became more valuable to them and us when virginity became a prize worth winning by men. With humans giving it a value, we simply took that value and gave it a higher purpose."[/b] Anubis shifted uncomfortably again, seeming as if he didn't wish to continue.
[b]
"I will admit, if a little hesitantly, that we soon fell into the need for virgin blood. The power of it was more that we though possible, we were unprepared for the rush it provided."[/b] Marcus couldn't help but smile, all those years of research had provided him insight that these old gods couldn't keep track of in their slumber. Marcus began again, this time with more emphasize in his voice.
[b]
"My blood may not be virgin pure, but it is coursing with power, more power than Set and the other gods received from Alex Talon's blood. And my power has grown in the 10 years I started getting these runes placed on my body, each one magnifying it 10 fold, decreasing my aging, my regenerative ability has sky rocket, my strength and speed are difficult to match and according to the reach and development team, my life span has increased enough that I will live to be almost 600 years old. My body is perfect for your needs, and the magic in me is more than enough to satisfy your thirst. I offer my blood and my body for you to take."[/b] Anubis' ears visible perked up as he stood from the thrown and walked toward Marcus, his height was enormous compared to Marcus, he suddenly shrank to meet him at eye level. Anubis looked into the runed mans face, seeing the determination and coldness of him.
[b]
"Very well Marcus."[/b] Anubis waved his hand and a gold bowl appeared on a pedestal with a decorated knife, lined with gold in the handle and the edge sharpened to perfection. The god held out his hand over the bowl, picking up the knife and cutting it across his hand, the blood dripping into the bowl as he held it out to Marcus. He looked to the knife and gripped it in his hand, he slowly held out his other hand and steeled himself against what was to come. The knife edged closer to his hand as he committed himself to the act, when suddenly a shadowy hand gripped his shoulder and yanked him away from the scene. He could see the throne and all the torches dissolving into darkness, Anubis simply watched him disappear as turned back to his throne.

Marcus was violently turned about to find a short man, a cane with a silver wolfs head as the handle in his grasp. The man seemed older, but his form was only made of shadows, as if he fluttering between different existences. He couldn't see his face but he knew who he was instantly.
[b]
"What the hell are you doing!? I almost solved all of our problems!"[/b] The old man only laughed as he Marcus left him loose.
[b]
"Solve all our problems? You almost made a death pact with an old god, you are far to valuable for that my friend."[/b] Marcus let his rage settle as the realization settle in of who he was talking to.
[b]
"Shadowthrone, you can't be alive! We heard you died, saw your body and everything! Cotillion too!"[/b] Shadowthrone cackled this time, his cane providing the support his hobbled from seemed it required.
[b]
"That is what made it so convincing, we can go anywhere we want now, we have all the time to do what we need."

"That doesn't make sense! What the hell are you two doing?"[/b] Shadowthrone simply smiled at him, the shadowy complexion making it difficult to see.
[b]
"You will see in time, for now, go back. I think I hear alarms." [/b]Marcus suddenly snapped back into reality, his body sweating as he looked around. Sirens and lights were flashing, he rose from where he had been seated, feeling comfort in the fact he hadn't really moved. He rose and stumbled at first, but found his bearings and understood the sounds and lights indicated a breach. He threw his rob on and tucked his sandals into his inside pocket, he opened the door to find someone was creeping close to his room. He quickly spun around into the hallway, avoiding the shots fired and instantly brought around a heel, smashing it into the armored head into the wall. The person slumped to the floor, Marcus quickly left the scene, speedily rushing through the halls. He decked, kicked and downed at least 14 different intruders before reaching a four way intersection, he heard sounds of foot steps coming from every direction. Marcus stood his ground as he waited for the hordes, this could be the end for him, but he had faced the end before and it never was the end truly.

In an instant, two figures appeared, one covered in crimson and a blue bandanna, the other Marcus felt his runes emanating from him. Marcus grinned as he saw Blues with both of his swords drawn, Jason was seemingly just getting started, thankfully the runes were holding this time and he wouldn't have to worry about being torn apart again. The stopped when they saw him.
[b]
"Good to see you both are a live, any idea whats going on?"[/b] Marcus said as he looked over his shoulder. Blues spoke up first.
[b]
"Tactical assault on the HDF, they are using tranquilizer darts. No casualties of our own as far as we know. Jason has taken six of those darts so far and they don't seem to bother him."

"And you Blues?"[/b] Blues only smiled.
[b]
"They never get close enough."[/b] They could hear commotion coming there way from two of the directions, a large group, about 20 strong appeared. Marcus and Jason stood in their path.
[b]
"Blues, go secure the extraction zone. Try to make it back to us and protect Commander Athens if he is near you."[/b] Blues nodded as he disappeared down another corridor, Marcus and Jason held out the hallway, Jason fighting with raw power that came from the werewolf in him, Marcus used his precision and speed to deal his damage. When the others had arrived he quickly activated a rune that paralyzed the men in the hallway, they all slumped to the floor as they all were taken away by Cloak. Marcus and Jason had been roomed together, safety was an issue and Marcus provided the best when it came to that kind of security. He sat on his bed and looked to Jason as he sat down with a stricken look on his face, he looked as if he had been nearly hit with a bus and survived the ordeal. He leaned forward and patted Jason on the shoulder.
[b]
"Relax my friend, things are a bit hectic right now but they will change soon, life has a way of making things work out in the end."[/b] The words were almost difficult to speak, Marcus didn't really believe that, but the words tend to settle the minds of others. Jason, however, seemed to feel no ease from Marcus words.
[b]
"Sybille..... he's alive Marcus."[/b] Marcus should have felt surprised, should have felt shock and fear well up inside him. But, he felt none of this, he had know deep down he wasn't dead, a god wouldn't let his pact die until it was time.
[b]
"Don't worry Jason, we will keep her safe. You can trust me on that."[/b] Jason looked at him and the eyes of a wolf greeted Marcus.
[b]
"You have failed before, what's to stop him now? With that god of his he can do anything, and we can't stop him!"

"We we can, your sister should have the answer to that. There are things I need to tell her as well, You let me know when she is ready and you both will hear everything i know."[/b] Jason nodded as his eyes changed back, the wolf settling again as Jason laid back on the bed, thoughts rolling through his mind. Marcus pushed the bed aside and crossed his legs again, pulling out his hourglass and activating the runes. He settled it on the ground and closed his eyes, he needed to mediate, and needed time to recharge. Setting it for an hour, he quickly fell into the meditation, the world disappearing again as he retreated into his own world.[/size]
[b]
OOC: I live again, feeling much better surprisingly, hopefully it lasts.[/b] Edited by Dassem Ultor

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Ali kept still as she felt Demetri climb in to the bed beside her, keeping her breathing even and her face calm she feigned sleep til she heard him sniffle lightly. Rolling onto her side she faced him and looked up into his face.
"Demetri? What's wrong?"
"It's nothing, I don't want to worry you.I thought you were asleep. I didn't mean to wake you up."
"You didn't, I've been awake for a while. I just couldn't deal with hearing any thing else about what's going on."
"It's alot to take in. And we'll be on the move again first thing in the morning."
"Y-yeah."
Demetri looked down on her, his eye brow raised.
"Everything alright?"
She nodded not answering him at first.
"There's actually something I've been needing to talk to you about..."
She ducked her head down burying her face in his chest, his skin was warm and her fingers sought out the long scar that ran along his right side and wrapped around to his back. It was her favorite of all his scars, it was one that he had gained saving her. It gave the man more character and in her opinion made him that much more handsome. Running her fingers along the gnarled flesh she jumped slightly as his large hand caught her's.
"That tickles."
She smiled slightly and ran her fingers back along the scar til they reached his stomach, she hooked one finger in the waistline of his pants and left it there, comfortable as he pulled her close and buried his nose in her hair.
"D-Demetri...I'm scared."
He sat up slightly on his elbow and looked down at her as she rolled onto her back to look up at him, the position making her blush as she realized her two fingers still hooked in his pants, neither made a move to remove them.
"Scared of what Ali? We'll be alright, once we figure all this out we'll get back to our original mission of sending the gods back and we can have a normal life. Together if that's what you want."
She looked away, her eyes shifting away from his face, he noticed and frowned, putting his index finger under her chin he made her look at him and met her eyes with his.
"What's wrong Ali?"
"S-Sybille's alive..."
"No. I saw you kill him. I covered him-"
"Set came to me when we got back from the attack on the van...as long as Set is in this world Sybille cannot die. Once his purpose is done they'll merge and Set will take over his body. He's not trying to stop him Demetri...He's going to let Sybille hunt me til the end. He said I have 3 days to become unusable to Sybille and after that I'll have to constantly look over my shoulders again..."
Demetri sat up, his back facing her, she sat up as well, the right strap on her bra slipping off her shoulder with the quick movement.
"I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I was going to tell you earlier when you came back to your room but-but than all that happened and you...you came into the shower with me..."
He said nothing as she touched his shoulder gently, trying to pull his attention back to her.
"Demetri, I know my timing is probably the worst ever, and I'm so sorry...I just...I needed to talk to you about it."
She hung her head as tears begun to sting her eyes once again.
"I just..."
She pulled his arm back, hugging it tightly against her chest as she tried to keep her breathing even, her heart beat hammering in her ears.
"I just wanted to tell you because...because..."
She swallowed the lump in her throat as he turned his head to look back at her, her bangs covering her face; he blinked as she looked up at him, a look of determination on her face as tears were welled up in the corners of her eyes.
"I wanted to tell you because I want you-"
Her cheeks turned crimson as she shifted her eyes away from him and than back nervously.
"I want you to be my..."
He raised an eyebrow as he looked back at her.
"Ali if it's to hard to say don't. We'll think of something to deal with Sybille. Right now we have alot on our plate as it is. Come on, let's go to sleep."
She shook her head fiercely, she stayed sitting up as he lay back down watching as she fought with her words til she spun around and put her hand on his chest, her fingers grazing the one scar she loved the most, her lips seeking his til they found them. Her kiss tender and slow she pulled back and looked down into his eyes. His left hand buried in her long hair as the other rested warmly on the skin of her hip.
"I want to be yours Demetri...in every way possible. But I'm scared...scared that you won't...or don't want me the same way that I do you."
"Ali don't be ridiculous. How could I not, your beautiful."
She blushed deeply but nodded slowly, something jogging her memory.
"Demetri, what was it that you wanted to ask me in the shower...?"
She rested her weight on her elbow looking down at him giving him time to think back.[/color][/font]

[b]OOC: This will be short, since my mobile connection has a word limit.[/b]

Pocket was having a terrible dream that the zombies they had fought when they had met Sybille for the first time, were attacking their base. She awoke suddenly, covered in sweat and Lily by her bedside.

Before Lily could say anything to Pocket though, she got out of bed and ran out of the room.

"Where's Chemist? Where's..." Pocket asked impatiently before her fever set in again. She collapsed suddenly as Lily came to get her.

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Ali jumped as she heard a distant crash through the house, looking down at Demetri she bit her bottom lip gently and shook her head.
"Guess it'll have to wait..."
Rolling over she quickly got out of bed and searched the dresser in the room, finding an oversized button down shirt she slipped it on, it went to just above her knees and she could only guess it was Demetri's. She got out of the room quickly and at the same time saw Lily come from the room she was sharing with Pocket.
"Big Sis!"
Ali blinked as the little girl came running towards her, grabbing her hand Lily led her back to her room.
"Sissy just collapsed, she said something about finding a person and than just fell asleep again!"
"Pocket? She collapsed?"
Letting go of the girl's hand she sprinted down the rest of the hall and threw open the door to see Pocket on the ground, her cheeks flushed and her breathing labored.
"Oh gods. Pocket."
Walking over she lifted the girl off the floor and had her back resting against her chest as she pulled her bangs back from her forehead and felt for a fever. Sure enough the skin on her hand heated almost instantly.
"Looks like everything stressed you out to much, you shouldn't have to deal with this at your age...you should be out at parties or something..."
She stood and pulled Pocket to her feet only to have the girl go missing from her arms completely, looking up she smiled as Demetri lifted the girl and put her back on her bed, Ali sat in a chair next to the bed and put her chin in her hands.
"She's pushed herself so hard lately...I'm amazed this didn't happen sooner."
Ali took the girl's hand and frowned as she found a syringe in her hand, pulling it from the girl's grasp she frowned more and looked up at Demetri as she showed it to him.
"Doesn't this look like-?"
"Yes it does."
Ali sank down to her knees in front of Lily and held up the syringe.
"Lily, did Pocket say anything about this?"
"Uh huh! She said she had to go find calmest or something like that."
"Calmest? Alright go back to bed and get some sleep sweet heart. Watch over her for us okay?"
"Okay!"
Ali and Demetri exited the room and slowly walked back to theirs, the entire time Ali studied the green liquid inside the syringe, entering their room and shutting the door Ali sat on the bed and put it on the night stand. Sitting there she sighed and shook her head.
"What is it Ali?"
"So much has happened, so much has gone wrong. I mean first Sybille, than Set, now the attack on the base, Set and Sybille again...not only that gods only know where all of the agents are and what's happening to them, not to mention Jeff and Sasa..."
She put her hands over her eyes and took a shaky breath as she tried to hold in her emotions.
"Everything is just so messed up now, and poor Lily, she's all alone here. If only we could find someone who could tell us what in gods name they were injecting us with..."
Demetri frowned and sat down next to her, his hand wrapped around his chin as he though, Ali's head shot up and she looked over at him.
"Chemist."
"Who?"
"He was new, just gotten there two weeks ago. He was like Circuit only he can identify chemicals of any kind."
Demetri nodded.
"We'll have to see if we can find him."
Ali nodded and stood, only to be pulled back down and into Demetri's arms as he sank back onto the bed.
"In the morning Ali. We all need rest right now and your no exception."
She nodded and rolled onto her side, her back facing him as he pulled her close against him self, and she frowned as she realized their earlier conversation had been all but forgotten. Rolling over so she faced Demetri she gave him a smile which he returned and brought his head down kissing him.
"Good night."
Demetri frowned slightly.
"Are you alright?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. Look about earlier...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to spring that on you, I just wanted you to know how I felt. I want to be with you, like you said you wanted with me when we were in Alaska."
His frown got deeper.
"Unless you didn't mean it that way. I'll completely understand if you were just trying to get me to fight him, or what ever and if that's the case I'll just stop and save myself the trouble and you know what I'm just babbling so I'm gonna stop now."
Sitting up she got out of the bed in one fluid motion and walked to the small bathroom, closing the door behind her she took a deep breath and tried to keep her nerves together as her vision swam with tears. Walking over to the sink she ran the cold tap and began to wash her face as she stared in the mirror at her reflection, she gasped as it swam for a moment and stared back at her, she took a step back as he reflection smirked and leaned against the sink.
"What would he want with you? Your nothing but trouble. And besides, you have such ugly scars."
Ali said nothing as her head began to shake slowly, one word slipped past her lips.
"Impossible..."
Her reflection melted and Ali felt her eyes go wide as the vestige of Sybille stood there smiling back at her, his smirk predatory and dangerous.
"Also when I'm through with you, no one will want the damaged goods you'll be. Not even worthy of being thrown away."
"Shut up!"
Ali smashed her fist into the mirror shattering it, she didn't feel the glass slice into her hand, she sat down on the floor as Demetri threw open the door only to find her rocking herself with her knees to her chest, her hands over her ears. She was pale and sweating, shaking all over and her left hand was bleeding from where she had punched the mirror. [/color][/font]

"Alex....whats going on?" Demitri sunk down to his knees as he held Ali in a tight hold, the woman still shivering frantically as she wept in his arms, nothign was said as her emotions poured onto him, but the giant could tell she was bothered by something that had spooked her good. Looking up at the damaged mirror, he could tell she put a lot of force into her punch, her bleeding hand was proof of that without a doubt. Scooping Ali into his arms, Demitri stood up and walked back to the bedroom, sitting Ali on the side of the bed as he took her hand and inspected the damage under the moon's light the illuminated the bedroom.

"I-I'm sorry, for everything" She panted, trying to catch her breath, along with feeling the pain that cam from her hand. She tried to withdraw her hand from Demitri's grasp, but the solider held on tight as he looked at the cuts, they continued to bleed slightly, there was a large gash on her thumb digit that seemed the worse. "You shouldn't have to deal with any of this Demitri, none of you have to. Sometimes I think it's just better if...ah!" She let out a small cry as she felt a warm, wet mouth over her bleeding thumb, looking down she saw Demitri's mouth covering her wound. The man closed his eyes as his tongue tried to find a shard of glass to make sure something wasn't lodged in her hand, it took a minute or two until it grazed his tongue, he had found it. "Demitri..." Ali winced in pain a little, but it didn't hurt as bad as they thought, Demitri withdrew his mouth to get some air before continuing his extraction, he was able to suck out the glass shard to come to the top of her flesh before he grabbed hold with his teeth. Again, he slowly receded his mouth until the very end of the glass was tugging at her wound, in one swift motion, the giant yanked the shard out, making Ali close her eyes in pain until it seemed less annoying. Demitri opened the palm of his other hand and spat the shard out.

"Who knew something so tiny could cause a lot of damage" Demitri wiped the blood from the side of his mouth before looking up at Ali with a winking smile, the girl brushed the tears away from her eyes as she forced a smile, Demitri went over to the dresser cabinate and took out a small cloth, going back to Ali he began to wrap her left hand delicately, but with skill. "Listen Ali, no matter what happens, I will always love you. That won't change for anything in the world, no matter what happens, I'll always be at your side if you let me." Demitri finished his first aid patch work and looked up at the woman, speechless she only nodded as Demitri, and looked to the side of the bed, the giant stood up and joined her as he sat real close. "Come now, you need some rest, and this time, try to think peaceful thoughts" Demitri chuckled as he wrapped his arm around her waist expertly and sunk the two down onto the soft mattress. Ali blushed in embarrassment at the thought, she forgot she could project her thoughts to him, but she didn't realize it happened often in her sleep.

"Demitri, I'm so sorry if..."

"Hush now" The man interrupted. "None of that, but I must say, I do like the other thoughts you think of" Demitri lazily laughed as he grew tired, Ali said nothing as she scooted closer to the mans body, she was exhausted from their recent events and sleep took hold of her quicker than he would have imagined. The giant nestled the two under a thin bed sheet as he kissed her on the back of her head before surrendering to sleep himself. Morning came quickly as the sun rose from the mountain pass, the trees in the forest giving off ample shade to the woods and to the log cabin, Demitri had gotten up before any of the others and decided to make breakfast for the whole team, surprisingly, he was a good cook. Flipping the eggs in the air from his cooking pan, Demitri felt somewhat at ease with his own thoughts clouding his head that early. There was a sudden feeling that someone was behind the soldier as Demitri quickly turned around ready to throw a wind blast, only to see their friend Cloak standing right behind the giant. "Jeez Cloak, can you at least give me a heads up before you do that?" Demitri laughed a bit before he made the wind in his hand vanish, Cloak merely smiled as he took at seat at the table in the kitchen.

'How are you fairing my friend?" He asked.

"Still on edge, any word for anyone else at HDF?" Demitri went back to cooking, now starting on the pile of bacon for the group.

"Nothing, at least from our base. The other HDF bases are on high alert after receiving an important message from Commandant Shield. We know his security is in place, but they're all on Lock Down and beefing up their security patrols around their own compounds." Cloak took his hood off as he reclined in his wooden chair.

"We'll be heading for the Commandant's Mansion after breakfast, we can make that our temporary base until we figure something out." Demitri commented, making his way to the kitchen cabinates to grab some plates and cups before going to the table and setting it up for his team members. Once finished he stood over Cloak as he sat, looking down at the man as his gaze was returned. "O.K, you know the drill. Search my memories to find the mansion, but you are to keep its location secret, understood?" Cloak nodded as he stood up, both commanders were the same height when Cloak placed his hand on Demitri's head. Cloak's eyes went eggshell white as he scanned the location in Demitri's mind, it only took seconds before he removed his hand and nodded.

"Alright, I'll give it a try" With that, Cloak vanished into his own cape and disappeared, Demitri went back to his cooking before he heard little footsteps running along the wooden floor, turning his head, he saw nothing. Turning to the other side, nothing once again. Demitri shrugged it off as he went back to his cooking, only to be surprised when Lily's face was staring sirectly at his, but her's was upside down.

"MORNING!!!" She smiled and laughed, shocking the giant some as he took a couple steps back, how did she manage to climb on his shoulders without him noticing? "Are you making breakfast?"

"Ummm, actually yes, and I need to see honey" Demitri smiled, Lily took the hint and jumped from his shoulders back onto the floor, Demitri gave a small laugh as he went back to his cooking, but there was another noise that surprised a giant. A large plopping sound that came from behind him, turning his head, he could see Lily on the floor just lying there, Demitri moved the pan away from the fire and went to her side. "This isn't the most comfortable place to take a nap hun...what the...?" Demitri turned her head as he saw two darts on the side of her neck, the liquid already pumped into her body. (NO!!!) Demitri stood up, only to feel several sharp pain spots on his back, he had been shot three times by the same darts as the liquid burned its way into his body. Another two shots were sent to his chest, the giant stumbled for a moment before he fell to his knees, covering Lily's body in his shade. There were some faint sounds of footsteps that entered the cabin, more soldiers with their guns drawn at the two on the floor, Demitri tried with all his might to stand, throw something at them, even to speak, but he was losing consciousness fast.

"[b][color="#000080"]These two are the only ones on the property, I remember seeing them at the base. Extract and cuff them[/color][/b]" A soldier said as one man picked up Lily by himself and began to walk out quietly, it took several men to haul Demitri onto his feet as they brought the two out into the woods where their vehicle stayed. Demitri was given the stone cuffs that Ali and Lily wore before, Lily was given the same as they were thrown into the back of the van before the soldiers joined them. "[b][color="#000080"]Sir, two targets were obtained, ready for transport[/color][/b]" The soldier messaged into his communicator, suddenly, the van melted into the early.

"[b][color="#000080"]Man, they may be freaks, but using their powers makes travel easy[/color][/b]" A soldier commented before the group laughed as their van was completely engulfed by the earth. Moments later, they were taken to what seemed like an underground facility. About an hour later, Demitri opened his eyes and noticed his was laying in a mattress inside a small room, he was not alone thought.

"You're awake" A deep voice echoed, Demitri took a look to his left and saw Tank, and Jeff sitting next to one another, they were in no binds but just sat there in the darkness of their room.

"..Jeff..and T-t-tank." Demitri groaned as his head swam.

Back at the cabin, Cloak reappeared in the kitchen to see the fire still burning, but the food was not ready and no one about. Ali and the others came from upstairs, Marcus held Pocket in her arms as Jason and Ali were surprised to see Cloak.

"Where is Commander Athens?" He asked looking at the group, but their facial expression told everything.

"We don't know, and Lily is gone as well" Jason sniffed the air to try and get a scent, but it ended outside of the cabin, Ali clenched her fists hard as she thought of the possibilities, Cloak only stood near the group and sighed.

"This area is no longer safe, we must leave"

"We cannot leave without the others" Ali spat in anger, but it was too late as Cloak enshrouded the group in an instant, they appeared in a garden area outside of a southern style mansion, but were greeted with guards pointing weapons at them. There was a large whistle that filled the air as everyone looked at the stone staircase that led to the balcony of the mansion's rear entrance, it was Commandant Shield, standing next to him was Sasa, Patch and the new guy Gene. The commandant was the first to speak up.

"Where's Demitri...and Lily?!? You said they were in your group Cloak!" He was flustered and upset as he made his way down the stairs followed by the others, his wife had been taken and he would hope to gods his son wouldn't be, but all seemed too clear. The Commandant stood in front of Alpha squad as they saluted, but he was not in the mood for politics.
[b]
[size="3"]OOC: I'd figure we separate to get the team back together, makes it a bit interesting to bust out of their prison while the others either try to find them or worry about the newly arisen God's. Your move now. [/size][/b] Edited by Mage17

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Ali stepped around Marcus and caught sight of Sasa and Patch, biting her bottom lip she walked around the group and put her hand on Sasa's shoulder.
"I'm glad you made it out, you as well Patch."
They nodded, Ali looked back at the Commandant, he looked so much like Demetri in the sunlight, it brought a fresh wave of desperation to her heart.
"We have to find out where they are taking them. Has anyone got any leads at all?"
No one answered, which answered her question in it's self. Heaving a sigh she began to pace til an idea hit her.
"Cloak, take me back to HQ."
"Are you insane Talon? You'll be caught for sure."
She gave him a wink and smiled wickedly.
"That's the point. If I can get in there with a beacon on my, you guys can find it no problem."
Shield shook his head.
"There are to many of us missing right now, we can't afford any one else to be caught with everything else that's going on."
Ali looked up at the man with confusion.
"What else has been going on?"
"There have been reports that a city in eastern NC has gone missing.
"How does a city go missing?"
"Apparently all that's left is a large crater, burnt into the ground."
Ali's eyes widened, realization hit her hard.
"Set..."
"Correct, not only that, there have been reports of suspicious characters seen in old Egyptian clothing around some of the major cities."
"You don't think, the other gods that were released?"
"Seems to be. Do you remember what other gods were set free Talon?"
She bit her lip again as she though, Marcus jumping in to answer for her.
"Baast, Hike, Set, As, and one other I can not remember at the time."
The Commandant took a deep breath before turning and walking back into the house, his pace was that of a defeated man. Once inside the house he sank down into a plush chair and pinched the bridge of his nose, the motion raising his glasses somewhat. Ali reached out with her powers to try and calm the man somewhat, but he shook his head and gave her a friendly smile.
"Thank you for the gesture Talon, but nothing can calm me at the moment. First my wife...now my son. I'm at a loss at what the next step should be."
Ali sat down in a chair adjacent from his and crossed her legs, the brown pants hissing as the fabric collided. Taking a deep breath she looked back at the other, Marcus had lain Pocket down on the couch and Jason paced back and forth like a caged animal. Something sparked in Ali's mind.
"Commandant, where was Hank being held?"
"I'm sorry?"
"Where was Hank being held?"
"In the underground prison outside of New York City, why?"
"Do you have a map?"
"In my study, what is all this about dear?"
Ali didn't bother answering the man, she jumped from her chair and dashed through the house til she found the study, and the one other person she needed to find.
"Chemist! Thank god your here too. I need you to analyze this for me. Can you do it?"
He gave her a nod, not one for talking, taking the syringe from her grasp he went to work as she poured herself into the maps.
"Alright look at this, that cabin we were in was up North wasn't it?"
Cloak nodded giving her a frown, not having caught up just yet.
"Alright, our base was in the north sector as well, so is the prison Hank was held at."
She began putting pins in the map to show the locations of the areas and than looked up at the men watching her.
"Eastern NC is here, and you said what cities have had sightings?"
She put pins in the cities as Shield names them off one by one, once done she moved back, picking up a marker she drew connected the pins location slowly, when she was finally done she stood and stared down at the map.
"Oh gods..."
Shield and Cloak still looked confused so she grabbed the map and held it up for them to see, drawn on the map was an Egyptian symbol that Marcus read aloud.
"Destruction?"
Ali nodded and put small red pins in the map locating all the HDF bases, holding it back up the men cursed in unison as the points of attack were only a few clicks away from the bases.
"They intend to bring out something bigger, and we're the key. We need to evacuate all the bases and find out what's going on in that prison. I have a feeling but I can't be certain unless I get in there."
Shield shook his head again, his frown growing deeper.
"I told you Talon, we can not afford to lose any more members of this-"
"I have to find him!"
The Commandant looked up, meeting her eyes with his to see the anguish there, the same pain he felt.
"I have to find him Sir..."
She looked down at the ground, than to the hand that Demetri had bandaged the night before, running her fingers along the white cloth she blushed remembering the feeling of his mouth around her thumb and the warmth of his arms around her.
"I can't just leave him there...I can't."
Shield smiled sadly and shook his head again, this time in defeat.
"I take it, you have a straight answer for me this time Talon."
She met his eyes once again, the determination in her made the man smile more.
"Do you love my boy, Alex Talon?"
"With all my heart. And I refuse to leave him to those monsters."
He chuckled and looked at the others in turn.
"Alright, here's the plan, we'll equip Ali with a transmitting beacon and send her back to HQ, once she's caught we'll follow her signal til it stops, once it does we'll pin point her location and deploy a rescue mission. Is that clear?"
Gaining affirmatives from all around he looked back to Ali, she was looking back at the map, trying to figure something else out apparently.
"Can you handle this Talon?"
"You can count on me. I'll find them, I'll find them all and bring the home. I swear it."
He nodded, and jumped as Chemist stood suddenly.
"What is it boy?"
Chemists voice was low, and thick as he spoke, his voice trembling slightly.
"The serum they have made, it's a mixture of toxins concentrated to our genetic make up. These were designed for us alone."
Ali walked over to him and peered over his shoulder examining the man's notes.
"What does that mean?"
"If injected with this serum in a high level, it would wipe our powers out completely. Not only that, there is an unknown agent that scares me."
Shield threw his hands up in the air and let out a defeated grunt.
"It's an agent that could allow mind control from a powerful telepath, if one were available that is."
Ali balked, there was only one person that she had seen with that kind of power, and that thought did not sit well with her.
"Sybille..."
Shield looked back at her, her skin had gone pale and her hands were shaking, he looked back at the others and squared his shoulders.
"Change in plans, Marcus, you'll-"
"No! I'm not putting them in any more danger. If it is Sybille, and if he wants me, he'll get me."
Checking her equipment she grabbed onto Cloak, Shield handed her a small pill which she looked at curiously.
"It's your beacon, swallow it so we can find you when the time comes."
Nodding she swallowed the tiny capsule and nodded to Cloak, who sighed and transported her back to HQ; as soon as she was there he left and she was alone. Looking around she felt as if she wanted to cry, bodies of human soldiers littered the ground, blood was spread everywhere and the whole base was in shambles. Sighing she double checked her equipment and began to walk cautiously through the building, hearing a few voices she flattened herself against a wall and listened carefully.
"I can't believe so many of them were in one place, and the things they can do, man could you imagine being able to do what that big guy did? He turned to steel, and the one we took down this morning, I heard he can generate wind in his palms. Man, if everyone had that kind of power we'd be unstoppable."
"Don't talk like that you idiot, if everyone could do that we'd all be freaks. They don't deserve to live. From what I hear Chief Hank is gonna put that wind guy in his grave later today. I guess they have history or something like that."
Ali felt cold wash over her, stepping out she unholstered the 45 on his hip and aimed at them as they rounded the corner facing her head on.
"Whoa, we missed one, and she's a beauty too. To bad really."
He aimed the rifle and shot, Ali felt the sting of the syringe in her shoulder and only a few moments later slumped to the floor. The next thing she knew she was woken up, a bright light shining down on her making it hard to see but she knew the man's voice instantly.
"Who would have thought that I would run into you again my pet. It's so nice to see you again."
"Hank. How did you get out?"
"Simple, Sybille, he might be injured but his powers work just the same, he convinced these stupid humans that I was one of them in the attack, it didn't take me long to climb the ranks with his help either. I hear Athens is in a cell here as well. What do you say we have a party and invite a few friends?"
"Leave him out of this! If it's me you want do what you want!"
"Oh no my dear, he ruined my career, he ruined my life. It's only fair I return the favor."
She listened as he opened the door and called for a few soldiers to bring Demetri to the room, on the other side of her she heard another door open and a voice that sent shivers down her spine.
"Looks as if I won't have to hunt you down after all. Good, in the condition I'm in I don't think I'd fare to well. But I had a feeling if we captured your love interest you would show up."
Hearing Demetri's voice outside the door she felt her blood run cold.
"Don't do this. Not here, please."
"Begging won't work. I warned you not to test me girl, didn't I?"
The sounds of struggling could be heard as they brought him closer to the room and as the door opened she felt the sharp bite of a cold barrel against her temple.
"I would settle down Athens. We have a guest today and you wouldn't want to offend her would you?"
"Alex? What are you doing here!? I was hoping Cloak got you out!"
She felt tears spring in her eyes as Sybille's cold fingers ran along her cheek, a deep guttural growl coming from Demetri as he recognized him.
"Get your filthy hands off of her!"
"I only plan to do what you have not, what you seem to be unwilling to do."
Pulling out a small boot knife he inserted it in between the buttons of Ali's shirt and yanked causing her to yelp as the buttons went pining against the walls, his smile turning into one of lust as she lay strapped to the table exposed, bending down he ran his tongue along her neck and across her cheek. Reaching her lips he barked out a laugh as she bit down visciously on the appendage.
"Still some fight in you yet? That's good. Keep fighting it'll make the game that much more fun for me love."
She let the tears fall from her eyes as his hands ran down her stomach to unclasp her pants, wishing with all her might that this was another nightmare and she were back in the small cabin with Demetri, that it were his warm and loving hands touching her this way, but as the moments drug on and Sybille exposed more and more of her body to the men within the room reality began to sink in and she could no longer hold in the tears that streamed down her face. Demetri's screams of protests drowned out as she retreated into a dark part of her mind. How long she stayed there she wasn't sure, seconds? Minutes? Hours? She didn't know and as the pain subsided and the room grew quiet she came back to reality, laying on the cold steel table, completely exposed and loose, the bright light from before gone. She slowly turned her head to the left as Hank threw Demetri to the floor and gave her a sickening wink.
"Good show my dear. We should do it again sometime, until than she's all yours Athens. Enjoy."
The door shut behind him and locked tight, turning on her right side, facing away from Demetri, to ashamed to face him, she curled up into the fetal position and cried silently, wondering where the others were and what was taking them so long.
[/color][/font]

Mage your post led me to this so well. The idea for it struck me last night but I had no idea how to bring it into play and your post was perfect. ^^

Jason and Marcus appearred in the middle of a giant field. Nothing was around for miles, no roads, no buildings save for a small white transformer station that looked abandoned with wires running from it. "Cloak are you sure we are in the right place cause i have no been greeted by an enemy yet?"

Cloak pulled out the locator and showed the blinking spot right where they were standing. "What the **** man?" Jason let out a small growl then stopped and looked at Marcus. "You thinking what Im thinking?" Marcus nodded smiling."Has to be" Cloak looked between the two confused. "Has to be what?" Marcus pointed down at the ground. "Only sensible reason."

Jason nodded. "step one locate base complete. Step two, find the damn door" He looked around until his eyes settled on the white building. He motioned for them to follow as he snuck up on the door and heard a pair of voices inside. He held up three fingers and counted down to one. As his last finger dropped he slammed into the door and grabbed one of the soldiers. the second one was able to get a shot off before Marcus snapped his neck. Jason repeatedly slammed the man's head with the door until his skull caved in. "**** i forgot to ask him where the entrance was" He clasped his hands as he turned to the control panel next to the generators. Marcus walked up beside him and pulled the syringe out of his side. " why is it that these dont take you down? Jason shrugged. " Chemistry was not my strong suit"

Cloak tapped a finger to his chin. "It might be the fact that his dna no longer resembles ours due to the lycan disease so his body kills it the moment it enters" Jason scratched his head. "Still really dont understand" Marcus just laughed. "It doesnt matter we just need to figure out how to open"

"lets keep things simple" Jason followed the cords till he found when the incoming power to the generators. "I like the lights off. It always makes the woman looked better." he let out a laugh as he halfway sliced the cords with one of his blades connecting himself to the circuit. He amplfied the power starting to make the generators spark. "Just in case they have backup lets but them in total darkness" suddenly the generators blew along with the lights. A loud grating sound was heard as a section of ground opened up. Marcus moved to redo the runes when Jason stopped him. "Let the beast come. its too intent on getting Ali to bother you and plus the darkness will make them not know what happe%ing."

[size="1"][b]"Whatever you want to do Jason, the moment you turn on me you are getting stamped with a dozen of them."[/b] Marcus said as he held his hands up, Jason grinned as he slipped into the base first. Cloak was about to follow when Marcus grabbed his arm suddenly, Cloak turned to look at him with Marcus speaking quickly but quietly.
[b]
"I need you to make a return trip, pick up one more agent if you know his location."

"Who am I grabbing Marcus?"

"Corporal Blues, his ability to see the future will help a lot. Especially if Hank and his crew are down there."[/b] Cloak nodded and suddenly vanished, Marcus followed into the darkness, his eyes adjusting to the complete darkness. He could see that Jason was already on a rampage, several bodies lay strewn on the ground. One of the corpses had the look over being torn in half by a clawed weapon. Jason was either in mid-change or was fully changed running through the halls. Marcus decided he needed to take other corridors, he could feel where she was, the rune was still as strong as ever and, unless they decided to remove her hand, it would always be this strong. Cutting through the darkness, Marcus had his hands lose, every person that he came in contact with went down with one hit. The count rose about 25 and Marcus stopped keeping track, all he needed to do was get to Ali and the other would be near by. He suddenly heard a noise he was all to familiar with, the sounds of two metal blades as they slid across each other. He looked down the hall to see Blues coming down the corridor, his blades drawn and already had a been drinking the blood of the unfortunate few who crossed him.
[b]
"So you asked for me to come, hope you know what you're doing Marcus." [/b]They both dashed down the corridors, their combined strength made people the easing pickings. They only took a few moments to arrive where Marcus felt the rune the strongest. When he got closer, the rune stopped giving off the energy, which indicated he was at least 15 feet away from her now. He looked at the door that stood before him, the rune had lead him here and he tried to listen through the door but couldn't hear any voices just slight rustling. Marcus turned to Blues and silently counted down, Marcus quickly pressed his hand on door which imprinted a rune. When Marcus hit one, he touched the rune and the door exploded inward, the shrapnel of it all rocketing into the room and they both leaped into the room. They worked quickly, bringing down targets quickly and moving to the next door. Marcus prepared another rune when Blues yanked him away from the doorway, a solid stone spike erupted from the ground taking out the door and then vanishing as Hank walked through the door, an arrogant smirk on his face.
[b]
"Good to see you boys here. Thought I was gonna be bored while Sybille does his work. Boy, does that god smitten bastard have some nasty tastes."[/b] Blues instantly lashed out at Hank, his sword swinging with such speed and strength that they seemed as just blurs in Blues hands. Hank had manifested solid rock on his hands and arms. He was blocking and trying to hit Blues back, Blues simply dodged and swung more. His blades taking chunks out of Hanks armor, Marcus took the time to get around them and rush into the room. He suddenly felt a cold blade slice right across his chest, narrowly avoiding the full blade he felt the tip slide across his chest. Marcus lashed out with his hand, snatching the wrist where the blade came from and than wretched the blade out. He swiftly came up with his other hand under the arm and heard a snap come as the arm was yanked out of his grip. Sybille cradled the arm as he backed away from Marcus into the room. Marcus stood tall as he tried to move through the room, he could hear the groans of one person, and the fading sob of another. He reached out to where the sob had been coming from and touched a smooth skin shoulder, giving it a reassuring pat.
[b]
"Its alright Ali, we've finally come."

"The same goes for you Commander, help has arrived."[/b] Marcus tried to start moving forward when he suddenly felt his body getting weak, the wound on his chest continued to bleed when it should have healed moments after he had been cut. He touched the wound and found it was inflamed and felt as if was burning from infection. Marcus started to stumble as he tried to get to Sybille. He let out a laugh as he cradled his broken arm.[b]

"You should never have taught me those runes Marcus. I remembered the ones i would need for you, I only need to find the right blade for it and your blood to activate them."[/b] Marcus fought the infectious runes and tried to keep himself standing, when he then heard the roar in the outer room. Marcus could do nothing as he saw the claws reach in, then the muzzle of the fully changed Jason. His mind raced as he tried to remember the counter to the infection runes, but, it was all clouded now with the poison. All he could do was claw through his memories, hoping he would be able to find them in time.[/size] Edited by Dassem Ultor

The wolf reached right past Marcus and grabbed a hold of Sybille slamming him into the wall several times before torquing its body sending him sliding down the hallway into Hank. Needles could be seen sticking everywhere out of its hide as Sybille and Hank scrambled back to their feet. "What is a werewolf doing inside here?" the moment the wolf's eyes laid on Hank something snapped in its mind. It let out a howl as it changed back into Jason. Jason's eyes sparkled yellow as he locked eyes with Hank.

"Hey buddy long time no see" Sparks flew off Jason traveling the metal walls and causing the lights to flicker then explode. Everything was pitch black save for the glowing of Marcus' runes. Jason put a hand on Marcus' shoulder giving him a small jolt bringing him back around. "Blues help him. I defiantly have something i need to take care of"

Hank took a couple steps back. "Jason...how in the" He was cut off as a bright flash flilled the hall and a blast of electricty caught him in the chest creating a hole in his rock armor. He slid down the hall until it turned and slammed into the wall.

Suddenly a bolt of elecrticty hit Jason causing him to laugh as he turned to Sybille. "We cant hurt each other well no by using my power. All its going to do is charge up the other one. I just hope you can find a way to discharge it before something happens." he took off down the hallway as Hank was standing up and slammed his shoulder into his chest, chunks of rock flying everywhere everytime Jason attcked.

"You should never have betrayed me like that" Jason's eyes gleamed yellow as he hit Hank from every which direction repeatedly since Hank couldnt see and only defend himself. The wolf inside of him was forced to remain passive due to Jason's sheer determination to make Hank suffer for everything

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Ali lay on the table shivering, her body sore and aching from Sybille's rough treatment. She suddenly felt the table disappear from under her, the sensation familiar.
"Cloak?"
The voice that greeted her making her want to scream as she felt a hand wrap around her neck once again.
"I'm sorry my dear. I need leverage against your brother, and you seem like the best option."
"Your only going to piss him off."
"We shall see."
Sybille chuckled as Jason turned and growled at him seeing Ali in his arms, the man's free hand was poised above her head causing Jason's eyes to take on a dark golden color.
"Hmph, seems as though you were right, it does seem to be making him angry."
Ali yelped as she was pulled aside, a wind blast gashing the floor where two of them were standing just seconds before.
"Ah, I see your able to move now."
"I'll kill you...I'll kill you!"
Ali could see Demetri shaking as he looked at the ground, he man's muscles straining as he shook.
"I'll kill you for what you've done to her!"
Sybille merely chuckled as he dodged wind blast after wind blast, still keeping a firm grip on Ali. Sybille looked over as Hank screamed, Jason in his wolf form yet again, Hank's head now missing from it's body, seeing Ali the beast turned but as it walked towards them slowly became her brother once more.
"Give it up Sybille, Demetri and I are going to kill you, and burn the pieces so the god of yours can't bring you back."
Sybille's laughter intensified as he held his hand closer to Ali's forehead, Demetri finally realizing what the stance was.
"That looks like...Wipes stance..."
Jason looked over at him confused.
"Wipe?"
"A memory eraser..."
Jason's eyes went wide as he backed off some, same as Demetri, Sybille laughed looking the two of them straight in the eye as Marcus tumbled from the other room still weak and bleeding.
"Let's play a little game shall we?"
Jason growled as Demetri charged wind into his hands, Ali could feel the tears streaming down her face, she wanted to fights, gods knew she did, but her body hurt so much and all she wanted to do now was go to sleep as her vision got fuzzy.
"D-Demetri?"
Sybille laughed more, his fingers grazing her forehead over and over again, wiping her memory clean til she slumped forward in his arms.
"How about a game of hide and seek?"
Ali suddenly vanished in a swirl of black and was gone, Demetri, Jason and Marcus all to stunned to move at first. Demetri came to first.
"Where is she?!"
"That's why it's hide and seek. I have no idea where I sent her. First one to find her, wins."
With that Sybille was gone leaving the three men standing there in shock, Marcus groaned as Blues walked down the hall and let out a whistle seeing Hank's headless body.
"Looks like one hell of a party. Where's the Damsel?"
Demetri and Jason looked away, Marcus sighed.
"We don't know...she's gone."
Blues nodded and picked up Marcus hauling him to his feet.
"I've gotten everyone they caught loose, they're all surfaced at the moment. Once we get up there Cloak and Mist will be getting us out."
Again the three men nodded, none of them felt like saying anything but each of them worried about Ali.

Waking up, she felt sick to her stomach, and her head was on fire with pain.
"Where am I?"
Looking around she saw nothing at first, just dry, dead grass and mounds of sand. Standing she looked down and blinked as she saw all she was in was a torn up, button down t-shirt which smelt faintly of pine. She was sore and hungry, but more than anything confused. Walking towards the road she saw a sign and stumbled towards it, putting her hands against it she read aloud.
"Tuscon Arizonian...50 Miles...What does that mean?"
Shrugging she began trudging through the hot sad in the direction the sign said, hearing the sound of a car she turned and saw a large black van, it began to slow down til it stopped next to her. The side door opened revealing a group of young adults, maybe around her age. One in particular caught her attention. He was handsome and large for his age she guessed, he looked back at her with a friendly smile.
"You alright?"
"I-I don't know..."
"You got a name?"
She shrugged, blinking as a feeling a sympathy took over her, she shook her head and looked up meeting the young man's eyes and squeaked as his thought filtered into her head.
"I'm not a spy for anything, I don't know who I am, or where I am..."
The man shook his head smiling.
"Looks like another one of us. Come one, we'll take you somewhere safe."
She nodded and climbed into the back of the van, the larger man looking back at her with a smile, she frowned.
"What did you mean by one of you?"
He smiled and held out his hand, moments later fire erupted in his palm making her jump.
"I'm Mark, you can call me Tempest, this here, she's Jet."
The smallest girl nodded, her short cropped blue hair bouncing with the motion, Mark continued.
"That guy there? Hatchet is his name, he can turn any part of his body into a blade of any kind."
He continued to introduce her to these people, people she felt comfortable with and than he turned to her.
"So you got a name?"
"I told you, I don't remember anything..."
"Alright, we'll name you than. What powers do you have?"
"I think I can feel others emotions...and hear their thought..."
She put her palm against her forehead and frowned.
"Alright, how about Mind Blast?"
The blue haired girl punched his arm.
"That's so stupid, it should be something like-"
She didn't listen to anything else as she racked her brain, one name came to mind, one that made her smile for some reason and she let a whistle getting their attention.
"Athen. That's my name."
They all gave her a smile and congratulated her.
"Welcome to the Hunters."
"Hunters?"
"Yup. We go around the world getting rid of monsters. First off through we need to get you back to Leader so he can give you some training."
Athen nodded and lay down in the back seat, rest her head on her hands she drifted off to sleep, Mark took his jacket off and draped it across her shoulders.
"Poor thing, she must've had a mind wipe...you think Leader would mind taking her in?"
Jet shook her head.
"No, he took us in, but she doesn't look like someone who just showed up out of no where. He'll probably end up sending her on a single missions."
Mark nodded as they drove down the highway, in the back seat Athen's dreams were full of a handsome face with warm accepting Hazel eyes, a comforting embrace, and large, warm loving hands, ones she could not name.[/color][/font]

The team made their way back to the entrance that lead to the surface, all wounded and confused from the darkness in the tunnels as they accended to their escape route, Demitri followed right behind Jason, who held onto Marcus for leverage and support. It was Blues who lead the way out as they saw light at the top of their path.

"We're almost there!" Blues shouted back to the rest of the team, Demitri only had one thing on his mind as he followed his allies, the safety for Ali and the thoughts of where she could be. But at the present moment, they had to evacuate the remaining members of HDF to safety, reaching the top finally, all four men squinted their eyes as the suns rays blinded the groups, they needed time to adjust from the darkness they were in. It took a couple of moments, but it was enough time for Demitri to fully open his watery eyes to make out his commrads as they looked at the group that just surfaced. Tank, Jeff, Lily sat uptop of Tank's shoulders like usual, Frost, and the other commanders and soldiers that were captured in the raid were all safe and alive, for the ones who survived the original raid anyways. There was a sweet voice that echoes through the crowd, one familiar to Demitri as he looked at the direction it eminated from, peering over the heads of other soldiers, he could see his mother, Madam Touch, slowly gaining consciousness as she was brought to her feet by Commander Aliki.

"Mother!!" Demitri sprang to her direction, pushing past his friends and family to reach her, Touch lifted her head to see her son already blocking the suns light as he shadowed over the weak woman.

"Demitri, thank goodness" Touch gasped as she slumped over and gave her son a hug, the giant returning the favor, but it was short lived when the large group was surrounded by back up soldiers of the compound, they must have kept reserves on call just in case their own base was attacked. All the HDF soldiers stood their ground and huddled close to one another as they were rounded in their spot by the massive army that surrounded them. There were multiple black and purple votex's that surrounded the group, and one by one a member of HDF was taken inside to safety, probably being transported back to the Athens Mansion, Madam Touch was taken by her hand and pulled into the vortex gently. She went without word as she looked at her sons eyes, he knew she would be safe from harms way if she was back home. The transport was quick, but not everyone was taken. Alpha Squad and a few other members were still left behind, Vortex was probably reaching his limit when he used his powers. Demitri, Jeff, Sasa, Pocket, Tank, Frost, Marcus, Jason and Blues were all that was left behind. The team formed back to back against one another, making their circle smaller than it originally was, every stood on pins and needles as the soldiers made their way closer and closer.

"So, what's the plan?" Frost asked as he looked quickly over to the HDF soldiers he was unfamiliar with. Demitri fought long and hard to think of one, but only one came to mind until they could find another transport agent to take them.

"You're name is Tank right? And You're Gene?" Demitri asked as he charged wind into both of his hands.

"Well, people usually call me frost but otherwise you're right." Gene answered, Tank merely nodded as he transformed his body into a steel warrior once again.

"You're part of my quad now, so get use to it. Marcus, can you still hold out for another round?" Marcus shifted a little bit until he stood on his own two feet, still wabbly from his infection but he was determined to make a stand.

"We shall see" He grunted in return.

"Alright, let's show these chumps why we're Alpha Squad. I WANT THEM DISARMED, BUT NOT DEAD!!! That means you too Jason" Demitri gave an angry look towards the wolf man, who only flicked him off in return.

"Up yours chump, we still have a score to settle anyways" With that comment, Demitri unleashed a massive gust of wind that flew at the soldiers that surrounded them, knocking some down while the dirt on the ground distracted the others and their vision. Tank took the hint and charged a group of them, their syringe bullets and regular bullets bounced off his body as they connected, Frost proved to be more of a fighter when he froze the weapons in some soldiers hands and made them completely useless. Sasa and Pocket teamed up with Demitri as he blasted a couple soldiers yards back with his wind blasts, Pocket took out her sniper riffle and aimed for the soldiers legs, hearing them scream as they fell to the ground in pain. Sasa assisted with her own pistols while Jeff lifted a couple soldiers into the air with his telekinesis and slammed them back onto the ground. Jason transformed fully into his wolf form and was followed by Blues and Marcus who aided him in his assault, but it seemed like more and more soldiers appeared out of no where, the base was definitely well guarded. After a 10 minute skermish, the HDF soldiers regrouped and caught their breaths.

"This is a losing battle, we're clearly outnumbered and they continue to gain more reinforcements." Blues sank his sword to the ground and leaned on it as he caught his breath. The group was caught off guard when the area they stood in became engulfed by a black shroud.

"CLOAK" They all said simultaneously, within seconds, they reappeared in the lovely garden of the Athens estate, greeted by Madam touch, who was fully healed and her husband, the Commandant. Everyone caught their breaths for a moment before he spoke.

"I see we're down a member" He frowned as he closed his eyes, he knew it was a bad idea to send her to be captured. Tank turned back to his normal flesh when he saw Lily playing in the garden, he began to walk over to her without excusing himself. "Everyone, make yourselves at home, the mansion is secured by my powers along with a few other commanders powers as well. Not to mention the new security system Sasa had installed before he went to give you assistance." The Commandant turned around and began to walk once again, Madam touch right behind close as she laced her arms around one of Pavlos as they walked together. Demitri's heart sank as he sensed an urge of pain coming from his own being, sprinting past the group, he dashed towards the entrance of the mansion, passing his parents without a word, they were puzzled as they saw their son make such a hurry.

"Demitri?" Pavlos commented, Madam Touch patted his hand and gave her husband a sad look. Demitri made it inside and climbed and grand staircase and dashed to his left, running down the long hallway until he reached his room. Entering he slammed the door behind him with such force, the sound echoed throughout the well filled mansion. The giant dropped to his knees and held his hands on the ground for support as he thought real hard.

([b][color="#48d1cc"]ALI!! ALI CAN YOU HEAR ME??? PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE MY LOVE!!!)[/color][/b] The giant lost his composure as he began to shed tears of what he witnessed back at the military base, Sybille getting his desire and Demitri could do nothing to save the one he truely loved. [b][color="#00bfff"](I'm so sorry...[/color][/b]). The giant grew angry as he stood back up and kicked his old high school computer chair, sending it to the wall, punching the walls of his living space over and over, the man was furious as he yelled and used his powers to damage his old room.

"WHERE ARE YOU!!?!??!" He screamed as he thrashed about more and more.