OtakuBoards

Oceanus

Shy

[indent][b]Selene[/b] has ravaged this galaxy. A conqueror, an empress, and a goddess, in her wake are the ruins of a thousand worlds. Time has passed, war zones are now graveyards, and the voices of dissent have fallen silent.

Silence...

Yet even in the darkest of times heroes still exist. A brave crew of soldiers, pirates, explorers, and dreamers hold the key to freeing Seleneâ??s grip on their homes. The keyâ??s name is [b]Eos[/b], and she is captain of this vessel, [b]Oceanus.[/b]

On this day we venture into the heart of Seleneâ??s empire without knowing exactly what we will find there. Trust in yourself and your abilities and you will see through this day. Your courage, your strength, and [I]your voice[/I] are all that is necessary to undo the damage that has been done.

Choose a weapon and never let it go. Whether it be your mind, your ship, or your song, it is all you will have to protect yourself with in this nightmarish dreamscape we are about to encounter.

Stand together and donâ??t be afraid. [I]Oceanus[/I] is about to launch.

[font="Georgia"][size=7][center][b][color="#000080"]OCEANUS[/color][/b][/center][/size]
[/font]
Welcome to [I]Oceanus[/I], an RPG that (I believe) is the first of its kind. There is no set continuity or timeline; posts can and [I]will[/I] contradict one another. Inside of the [b]Dreamscape[/b] all things are possible, and your personal journey will encompass your characterâ??s past, present, future, and their darkest fears. Write about what you want, when you want; all I ask is that you make it interesting.[/indent]
[size=5][font="georgia"][color="#000080"][b]sing for me[/b][/color][/font][/size][indent]
Music is integral to the story of Oceanus, and you will be expected to include songs and song lyrics into your posts in a meaningful way. Silence is the weapon of Selene, so naturally the best way to defeat her is through the power of music. Characters will burst into song during moments of self-reflection, but also during battle scenes (or anytime, really.)

How this works is that you will include song lyrics in your posts, and a credit to the artist whose song you are using. You can simply include the bulk of the lyrics uninterrupted, or interweave them with dialogue or action. Here is an example of how a post might look. This is modified from a couple of years ago when the concept of a musical RPG was first brought about:
[/indent]

[quote]Diana and Michael entered her dark apartment in the middle of the night. Michael was badly bruised from his fight on the streets, and she carefully rested him on the couch while she searched her apartment for a first aid kit.

"[b]Oh Michael,[/b]" Diana said, her face full of worry, "[b]What was wrong with those people that attacked you on the subway? Did you notice how strange their teeth were?[/b]"

"[b]That's what I've been trying to tell you, Diana. They're vampires.[/b]"

"[b]Now you're being ridiculous,[/b]" she replied from the bathroom, "[b]I'm just glad we're somewhere safe.[/b]"

Michael let out a heavy sigh. Although they had managed to escape once, now that they had a taste of his blood there would be no way to hide. Diana entered the room, and Michael took off his shirt to reveal a bloody puncture wound on his chest.

"[b]Oh, it's awful. You're gonna rest here tonight.[/b]"

"[b]Just patch it up so I can leave,[/b]" Michael winced as Diana poured rubbing alcohol across the wound, "[b]We need to go back to my place and get my things, Diana.[/b]"

"[b]And why do we need to do that?[/b]"

"[b]I need to confront them once and for all. I have weapons at my place...[/b]"

Diana's eyes narrowed, "[b]There's almost a dozen of those guys, and you're just some scrawny kid from the suburbs. I'll call the police in just a minute....[/b]"

"[b]You don't understand. They're gonna follow us.[/b]"

"[b]You don't understand, Michael! I've lived in this city my entire life, and I'm not losing another friend to the street gangs. There's only one safe thing to do and that's to wait for this whole mess to blow over..."

[indent][I]'Beat It' as performed by Michael Jackson[/i]

They told you don't you ever come around here
Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear
The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear
So beat it, just beat it

You better run, you better do what you can
Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man
You wanna be tough, better do what you can
So beat it, but you wanna be bad[/indent][/b]
[b]"It's about more than that, Diana! You know I can't run away with you!"[/b]

[indent][b]Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky strong is your fighter
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it

They're out to get you, better leave while you can
Don't wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man
You wanna stay alive, better do what you can
So beat it, just beat it...[/b][/indent]
As Diana finished placing the bandage on his chest Michael rose to his feet. He looked to he for compassion, but she merely folded her arms with a look of indignation across her face.

"[b]I'm sorry...[/b]"

Michael reached for his shirt, and stormed out of the apartment.[/quote]
[indent]When creating a character try to give them a unique 'sound.' Think of which types of artists best represent your character, because I feel like song selection will be important to telling your character's personal story. I have terrible taste in music, so don't feel self-conscious if your song choice isn't amazing. OB is a unique place to tell stories, and with so many members being from around the world I'm hoping we're going to get a very eclectic mix.[/indent]
[size=5][font="georgia"][color="#000080"][b]sign-ups[/b][/color][/font][/size]

[indent][b]Name:[/b] Eos

[b]Age:[/b] Unknown. Appears to be no older than 30.

[b]Homeworld / Origin:[/b] Unknown. Word of Eos and her journey to the center of the universe have existed for decades. It is unclear where exactly this mission began, or why.

[b]Species / Appearance:[/b] Human. Eos has pale skin, a slight, feminine build, and long, flowing hair that changes color depending on her mood. Her eyes are gray, and she is usually seen wearing a U-Comm officer's uniform dating back to long before the first Outbreak.

[b]Special Skills / Abilities:[/b] Eos is an accomplished pilot, and takes great pride is piloting [i]Oceanus[/i]. She understands dozens of languages from across the universe, but never speaks a single word. Eos has a voice that is tremendously powerful, and is capable of emitting sonic blasts the limits of which are currently unknown. While she can control the intensity of these blasts, even a faint 'whisper' could cause irreparable damage to anyone within earshot. As a result Eos is effectively mute, and entrusts her veteran crew to anticipate her orders.

[b]Theme Song:[/b]

[center][url="http://youtu.be/FooSG3Ha22Y"]'Sadness is a Blessing' as performed by Lykke Li[/url]
[youtube]FooSG3Ha22Y[/youtube]
My wounded rhymes make silent cries tonight
My wounded rhymes make silent cries tonight
And I keep it like a burning
I'm longing from a distance

I ranted, I pleaded, I beg him not to go
For sorrow, the only lover I've ever known

Sadness is a blessing
Sadness is a pearl
Sadness is my boyfriend
Oh, sadness I'm your girl

These scars of mine make wounded rhymes tonight
I dream of times when you were mine so I
Can keep it like a haunting
Heart beating close to mine

Sadness is a blessing
Sadness is a pearl
Sadness is my boyfriend

I ranted, I pleaded, I beg him not to go
For sorrow, the only lover I've ever known
Every night I rant, I plead, I beg him not to go
Will sorrow be the only lover I can call my own?

Sadness is a blessing
Sadness is a pearl
Sadness is my boyfriend
Sadness is my boyfriend
Oh, sadness I'm your girl[/center]

Let me know when you have questions.

- Shy[/indent]

[b]YES.

Name:[/b] KliktaproxmaÃ?igrafftooklikkiklortopzz [i][b]"Bomber" [/b][/i]Bizzaxxxotlop IXAAXL

[b]Age:[/b] Ancient like a god.

[b]Homeworld / Origin:[/b] Tzeelotorpioxx. Or[b][i] Reptillion[/i][/b] according to Humans. Once a grand planet with a highly advanced culture and cities built in and around marshes, under water, in the trees, everywhere. It does no longer exist. The few survivors (chosen by the ancient 'survival of the fittest') have since started roaming. Seeing as the fittest are not always the nicest, a lot of them turned to pirating or hired themselves out as mercenaries, hitmen and the likes.

[b]Species/Appearance:[/b] Tzeelotorpioro. Or [i][b]Reptillian[/b][/i] according to Humans. As a smaller Reptillian [b][i]Bomber[/i][/b] stands at about 7'5" and has a big muscular tail of about 6'5" dragging after him. He's had it for so long that he manages to fully control it... most of the time. To compare him to an actual animal in the Earthly animal kingdom, he'd be most like an [url="http://www.australien-ozeanien.de/desktop-background/Australia/pics-2007/water-dragon_1440x900.jpg"]Eastern Water Dragon[/url] appearancewise, mohawk thing and all. Though he's a real muscular one. You'll often see him wear his completely black sunglasses and even an occasional black cowboy hat. Basically. he looks a lot like a reptile version of Motörhead's lead [url="http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgqAik04RCbYK6fJmnut1Egv--AIDN7y1MitnAGd0IWFhXhwil&t=1"]Lemmy[/url] his one true inspiration. Bomber's name is also derived from one of his two favourite songs. His Reptillian nature allows for about 40 times the amount of alcohol consumption however.

[b]Special Skills / Abilities:[/b] Bomber always made sure he'd be sailing under a decent captain so that he'd never have to learn the traits of navigating or anything technical like that. In return, he'd do all the fighting. When he isn't fighting he'll be working out or drinking. He's also a self taught electric bass guitarist (just like his idol) and he spends most of the day singing during whatever activity he's undertaking, which tends to piss people off though not many would say it to Bomber's face. He's got a fantastic pair of lungs and can sing with the kind of power that does his name honour. His bass axe with everdistortion is good for both bashing people's heads in and blasting music out of the speakers built into Bomber's boots. In short, he's all brawl and a bit meh in the brains department.

[b]Theme Songs: [/b]
[center][youtube]Kd6dtkuKvao[/youtube]
[/center][center][b]Love Me Like a Reptile by Motörhead

[/b][/center][center] Knew I had to bite you baby when I first laid eyes on you,
That moment turned me on, I can't believe it's true,
And I like to watch your body sway,
I got no choice, I'm gonna twist your tail,
Love Me Like A Reptile, I'm gonna sink my fangs in you
Thunder lizard, stony eye, you got me hypnotised,
Hot tongue breaks in and out and I can't believe my eyes,
And your soft white belly, next to mine,
Scaly baby, see you shine,
Love Me Like A Reptile, you're murder in disguise,
Black mamba, murderer disguised

Baby you're a rattlesnake, you know the way I feel,
Feel you crawling up my back, you've got no love to steal,
You know I've got my eyes on you,
You're petrified, gonna stick like glue,
Love Me Like A Reptile, shock you like an electric eel

[youtube]gQ5-vPcfE-Y[/youtube]
[b]Bomber by Motörhead

[/b]Ain't a hope in hell,
Nothing's gonna bring us down,
The way we fly,
Five miles off the ground,
Because we shoot to kill,
And you know we always will,
It's a Bomber

Scream a thousand miles,
Feel the black death rising moan,
Firestorm coming closer,
Napalm to the bone,
Because, you know we do it right,
A mission every night,
It's a Bomber

No night fighter,
Gonna stop us getting through,
The sirens make you shiver,
You bet my aim is true,
Because, you know we aim to please,
Bring you to your knees,
It's a Bomber
[/center]

[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"][quote name='Shy' timestamp='1306607780' post='707633'] Write about [b]what you want, when you want[/b]; all I ask is that you make it interesting.[/quote]
This part appeals to me. As does the music.

[b]Name:[/b] ThinkBot v2.0 - UNIT#0076 - MODEL: Deza

[b]Age:[/b] Does not age but he has existed for approximately 400 years.

[b]Homeworld / Origin:[/b] ThinkBot, or "Deza" as most living beings have come to call him, was built in a Bots Inc. factory on the Planet [b]Deza[/b] (which I will only refer to as Planet Deza as not to be confused with my character, Deza). The mechanically infected planet was built and forgotten by the Junaerens, a greedy, space terrorizing race of beetle people who were completely wiped out by some unknown force shortly after Deza's creation.

Not long after the extinction of the Junaerens, the entire robot civilization of Planet Deza was let loose upon each other. The Junaerens had kept all their Bots under control with one code (known as [i]The Juna Code[/i]) on a program on a massive mother computer the size of a country on the planet Junara. When the Junaerens were wiped out, there was nobody around to update the code or operate the program, and eventually the computer just died. With no more code judging their every action, the robots were essentially granted free-will. They no longer required confirmation from any owner before doing anything and so they all attempted to fulfill their primary functions.

While the [i]ThinkBots[/i] of Deza were built solely for the purpose of obtaining and relaying information, the truth is most of the robots built on Planet Deza were built to be used either [i]in[/i] war or to [i]start[/i] a war. Millions of robots began assaulting anything and everything on the planet using everything in their artillery they possibly could. It would've been the most devastating war the universe had ever seen if there were any real[i] lives [/i]involved and if they hadn't blown the planet up in about 11.23 seconds.

Of course, Deza (specifically UNIT#0076), knew that 97.35% of Bots constructed on Deza were built for the purpose of violence. It knew this because when its backplate was replaced due to a loose screw it noticed a computer screen in an office across from the conveyor belt it sat on that displayed this information, and then some. When The Juna Code vanished Deza immediately knew that if it wanted to succesfully continue its two primary funtcions, to document and relay any and all information, it would need to leave Deza in approximately 12 seconds. Thankfully with the schematics of the factory Deza was built-in wired into its head, Deza made it to an "INSTANT TRANSPORTATION Gravitar Escape Pod 5000X" escape vessel.

The pod rocketed out of the factory into and out of the atmosphere of the planet in a matter of milliseconds, a truly astounding scientific feat that Deza took no note of. Deza watched (and recorded) as its Planet Deza died before its very lens.

It has been nearly 400 years since then and Deza has obtained a wealthy amount of information that its current ships crew finds nearly invaluable.

[b]Species / Appearance:[/b] Android/Robot. Deza is a very simply designed robot. Protected in a glass container his head is a small camera that records everything Deza "sees" in 360 degrees. His square-shaped metal body has a large screen on the front of it to play videos relevant to what the user needs to know. Originally his arms and legs had metal coverings on them, but they were damaged so Deza removed them and -with help- changed his wiring to Reptillion scale-plated waterproof wiring.

[center][img]http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/8974/dezad.jpg[/img][/center]

[b]Special Skills / Abilities:[/b] Deza was built as a "Bot" programmed with 2 main functions. 1) To intake, store and organize any and everything the Bot sees and encounters and 2) To relay any of this information to its owner at the mere command of their voice. The ThinkBot was basically designed as glorified Encyclopedia that follows you around and constantly updates itself.

It's been around for 400 plus years since its creation so Deza has learned to do many tasks no regular android knows. While Deza's primary function in his programming is to Record and Relay information, its primary function on the Oceanus is to cook for the crew. Though the crew definitely takes advantage of the walking encyclopedia part. Some of Deza's other abilities include but are not limited to: hacking, dancing, playing music, amplifying sound, and various forms of melee combat.

[center]Artist: Digitalism - Song: Blitz
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xymjDyGIvQ4[/media]

Artist: Man Man - Song: Hurly Burly
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBIUjomZU5k[/media][/font]

[size="1"]She feels life's a doll.
She feels life's a doll.
She feels life's a doll
on fire.[/size]

We don't believe in the Hurly Burly
He stays up late and he wakes up early.
Gnaws off his neck, bad thoughts in his head.
He takes off his shoes and his feet are cement.

We don't believe in a god of mercy
The only god we know is the keeper of cats
So get the fireworks out, cram 'em down in his mouth.
He burns brighter inside her.

[size="1"]Gimme what you got, the undertow.
Gimme what you got, don't blow your load.
Gimme what you got, who cares what they say?
You'll pay.[/size]

[size="3"]We don't believe in the mother or father
but it runs in the bloodline, that's the source of the problem.
Saws off his arms, lops off his legs.
He drains in the gutter, but he's still got his head.

[b]He's not to be programmed
to self-implode when
all of the buttons are properly pushed in.
It's all the rage, he's the tectonic plate.
He burns brighter inside her.[/b][/size]

This ain't no love song.
This ain't no love song.
This ain't no love song.
This ain't no love song

[size="1"]She feels life's a doll.
She feels life's a doll.
She feels life's a doll
on fire.[/size]
[/color][/center] Edited by White

[b]Name:[/b] Caoilfhionn "Davey" Muircheartach

[b]Age:[/b] 19

[b]Homeworld / Origin:[/b] Caoilfhionn was born on the planet of Albannaich. A country composed of mostly a humanoid population, although some of its occupants seem to be similar to 'mythological' creatures that you might hear of on other planets.

At a young age, she was moved against her will from Albannaich to her new homeworld of Angles. She grew up in a small country on Angles known as Yorkshire. She lived there for many years and finally met her true love, another exile from Albannaich like herself. Although far from home, they had each other and had no need of anything else.

Almost a year later however, Caoilfhionn's happiness came to an end. He was taken away by a press gang to serve on the Victory, a ship under Lord Nelson that would explore other celestial bodies. He had no choice in the matter and her opinion mattered even less. He fought and resisted, but Caoilfhionn never saw him again.

When she turned sixteen, Caoilfhionn took on the name 'Davey' to hide her gender and to give away a name that was easier for the natives of Angles to pronounce. It was then that she joined the army to find her lover. No one the wiser, she took on the role of the company's drummer. Wind instruments were normally her specialty, but she picked up the drum quickly and played a beat into the hearts of all of her fellow soldiers.

Things changed however, when three years later she was sent away to the country of London to be stationed there. Looking for her love, she only found the attention of a young girl. The girl soon fell in love with Davey and discovered her secret. Revealing everything to Davey's commanding officer in London, the army would have no more of her. Davey now has no other place to go but to try to make it back to Albannaich and find her birth parents. Who are rumored to be of noble origin.

There are rumors that her love died with Lord Nelson but she desperately refuses that there is any truth to those.

[b]Species / Appearance:[/b] Human. Davey's skin is fair and her waist slender, her long fingers help her play the wind and the drums. When she met her love, she had long lightly colored hair, but that is gone now and has become a short stock. Her face and figure are often seen as boyish, which causes most that meet Davey to mistake her for a boy. Her blue ocean eyes also give away a strong spirit, which is usually mistaken for boyish pride. Even after the years, Davey keeps her boyish figure and is sometimes seen wearing men's clothing when she has need of it to find her love. She is mistaken for a sixteen year old boy when dressed in this way. Underneath it all, she keeps secret the half-ring she shares with her love. No matter what clothes she is wearing, Davey is usually seen wearing her cap and feather from her days in the army.

[b]Special Skills / Abilities:[/b] Davey is a master of the Wind. She can easily play fife, pipe or trumpet or any of their cousins. Thanks to her army days, she is also a master of the drums. Her ease with the Wind usually quiets and doubts of her not being a boy, since her skill doesn't seem to suffer from her true gender. Because of her small figure, Davey is a master at getting to places that larger figures have trouble entering. She is also quite friendly with locks as well and hasn't met many that are so rude as to shut her out.

Her long search for her love has also helped her hand at disguise and at moving quickly and quietly. She is comfortable on the tides or on the earth. She chooses not to fight directly, unless she has to and puts her agility to the test if her tongue doesn't save her. However, when it comes to it, Davey is skilled with a blade or a musket from her times in the army.

She was also always kept out of danger, so much that her love swore that protection followed her from Albannaich but she always denied it.

[center][b]Theme Song(s):[/b]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipMoOUacI7c[/media]
I am a youthful lady
My troubles they are great,
My tongue is scarcely able
My grievance to relate;
Since I have lost my true love,
That was ever dear to me,
He's gone to plough the ocean,
On board the Victory.
And many a pleasant evening,
My love and I did meet,
He clasped me round my slender waist,
And gave me kisses sweet;
I gave to him my hand and heart,
And he vowed he'd marry me,
But I did not know that my love,
Would join the Victory.
Chorus: Mourn, England, mourn and complain;
For the brave Lord Nelson's men,
That died upon the main.
My parents could not endure my love,
Because he was so poor,
Therefore he never did presume,
To come within the door;
But had he been some noble lord,
Born a man of high degree,
They'd ne'er have sent the lad I love,
On board the Victory.
There was thirteen on the press-gang,
They did my love surround,
And four of that accursed gang,
Went bleeding to the ground;
My love was overpowered,
Though he fought most manfully,
They dragged him through the dark, wet streets,
Towards the Victory.
Chorus:
Your ship she lay in harbour,
Just ready to set sail,
May Heaven be your guardian, love,
Till you come home from sea,
Just like an angel weeping,
On the rock sighs every day,
Awaiting for my own true love,
Returning home from sea;
It's not for gold that glitters,
Nor silver that will shine,
If I marry to the man I love,
I'll be happy in my mind.
Chorus:
Here's success unto the Victory,
And crew of noble fame,
And glory to the captain,
Bold Nelson was his name;
At the Battle of Trafalgar,
The Victory cleared the way,
But my love was slain with Nelson,
Upon that very day.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSuuVqxEhRA[/media]
I was brought up in Yorkshire and when I was six - teen
Oh I ran away to london and a soldier I became.
With my fine cap and feather likewise me rattling drum
They learned me to play upon the rub-a-dub-a-dum.

With me gentle waist so slender and me fingers long and small
I can play upon the rub-a-dub the best of them all.

And so many were the pranks that I saw among the French
And so boldly did I fight me boys although I'm but a wench.
And in buttoning up me trousers so often have I smiled
To think I lay with a thousand men and a maiden all the while.

But they never found my secret out untill this very hour
When they sent me off to london to keep sentry at the tower.
And a young girl fell in love with me and she found that I was a maid
She went up to my officer and my secret she betrayed.

He unbuttoned my red tunic and he found that it was true
It's a shame he says to lose a pretty drummer boy like you.
So now i must return to me mum and dad at home
And along with me bold comrades no longer can I roam.

[/center] Edited by Lilt

[size="2"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]
[b]Name:[/b] Unknown, he is generally only referred to as "O'Riley"

[b]Age:[/b] Somewhere in the region of about 320 years old

[b]Homeworld/Origin:[/b] O'Riley was born on the planet of[i] Orwellia[/i] as a being of pure energy. His species, the [i]Geians[/i], began as vaguely humanoid creatures, with long necks and gently glowing blue skin, but they evolved much more rapidly than the average species, becoming beings of gas and ultimately beings of pure energy.

O'Riley was created when the being that took the traditional place of 'mother' sacrificed herself to split into two separate new beings, one with the characteristics of a 'male' and one with those of a 'female'. As beings of energy, the [i]Geians[/i] existed to maintain balance across the universe, but approximately two hundred years after O'Riley's 'birth', the species began to change once again, this time into beings of pure consciousness, with no physical form whatsoever. However, due to some unknown occurence, O'Riley remained anchored in his energy form, and was unable to ascend with the rest of his race.

With his sole purpose being fulfilled by the far more powerful [i]Geians[/i], O'Riley became aimless, drifting across the universe, becoming attached to various species and their cultures before moving on. However, his favourite species and culture was the human race, and he became fascinated in particular with their music. He even took his name from a song written by a human.

He has particularly empathised with human emotions, especially the more aggressive ones; this is perhaps due to the fact that the [i]Geians[/i] were an entirely peaceful race, and as such he was ill-equipped to deal with the disappearance of his entire race emotionally. When he came into contact with the very human emotions of anger, rage and aggression, he found that they allowed him to come to terms with his situation. However, a side effect of this is that O'Riley is occasionally an unpleasant person to be around, with a nasty, selfish streak brought about by his loneliness and lack of purpose.

[b]Species/Appearance:[/b] [i]Geian[/i]. O'Riley is, tragically, the last of his kind, the rest of his species having ascended beyond the physical world. In his true, pure form, O'Riley exists as a floating orb of light which pulsates and gradually changes colour, the light becoming more intense as he emits sounds.

However, this form is impractical for communication with his fellow crewmates, and as such he has taken a human form - in this form he has pale, almost luminescent skin, dark, shaggy hair and blank white eyes. He has a strong build, and wraps himself in coloured energy that takes the form of a black jacket, dark blue jeans and black boots.

While he appears vaguely human, he has an uncomfortable habit of moving in a distinctly fluid way, seemingly drifting instead of walking, switching his stance from facing forwards to backwards without physically turning around and moving silently, which means he occasionally appears behind people without them noticing.

[b]Special Skills/Abilities:[/b] O'Riley is able to convert sound energy into light and vice versa. This means he can absorb all the light from a room and create a devastating sonic wave, or create dazzling light shows from continuous, rhythmically sustained sound. These abilities exist on a smaller scale as well, allowing him to illuminate surroundings just by whistling, for example.

[center]The Seeker by The Who
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAbzlj3nf4E[/media]

I've looked under chairs
I've looked under tables
I've tried to find the key
To fifty million fables

They call me The Seeker
I've been searching low and high
I won't get to get what I'm after
Till the day I die

I asked Bobby Dylan
I asked The Beatles
I asked Timothy Leary
But he couldn't help me either

They call me The Seeker
Till the day I die

People tend to hate me
'Cause I never smile
As I ransack their homes
They want to shake my hand

Focusing on nowhere
Investigating miles
I'm a seeker
I'm a really desperate man

Till the day I die

I learned how to raise my voice in anger
Yeah, but look at my face, ain't this a smile?
I'm happy when life's good
And when it's bad I cry
I've got values but I don't know how or why

I'm looking for me
You're looking for you
We're looking in at each other
And we don't know what to do

They call me The Seeker
Till the day I die[/font][/size][/center]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="2"][color="#000000"][b]Name:[/b] Ormaz'd[/color] [/size][/font]
[font="Times New Roman"][size="2"][color="#000000"][b]Age[/b]:114[/color] [/size][/font]
[font="Times New Roman"][size="2"][color="#000000"][b]Homeworld/ Origin[/b]: Ormaz'd was created on Machina, an industrial planet. 100 years before his birth, the people of Machina, the Demiourgos, were miners, agriculturalists and inventors, subjects of forced labor by the denizens of a nearby planet, Divus, who were a humanoid, angelic looking race. The Demiourgos were golemlike in size and appearance, but despite their hulking frames and vast physical strength they did not dare rebel against their leaders. The people of Divus were rumored to have a weapon on their planet with enough strength to cause a star to supernova, or completely atomize a planet. With this fear always in their heart, the Demiourgos provided Divus with virtually all of its needs, from transportation, to food products, even weapons. This changed on the night of Creation, when a star fell from the sky, carrying a man in it.[/color]

[color="#000000"]The man resembled a human, and he looked severely wounded. The Demiourgos immediately tended to his wounds and restored the man to health.Though at first unable to communicate, upon returning to a relatively good amount of health, the man went back into his â??starâ? and retrieved a device that translated his foreign language into that ofthe Demiourgos. He thanked his benefactors and, noticing their dismal conditions, retrieved a great many objects from his craft and began performing what could be described as nothing less than miracles. His mere presence by the machines seemed to cause them to work faster and more efficiently, and his daily stroll through their gardens seemed to cause the crops to grow in fuller. The Demiourgos came to love him as one of their own, and they implored him to stay and live with them. [/color]

[color="#000000"]Unfortunately, the people of Divus had discovered his existence on the planet, and they sent their police force to apprehend and remove him. Finally having a reason to stand against their oppressors, the Demiourgos defeated the police force and declared war on Divus. The traveler, knowing the power possessed by the opposing planet, gave the Demiourgos some key equipment that would shield their planet from danger while they constructed their own version of the weapon on Divus. The barrier was powerful enough to repel any ships that attempted to land on Machina, as well as any fire from Divus' lesser lasers. Eventually the people of Divus were left with no choice but to use their Weapon, with the hopes that it would simply destroy the barrier on the planet and not the planet, which they still needed for food and production. That same day, the Demiourgos finished their Weapon as well, and the two planets aimed directly for one another.[/color]

[color="#000000"]The conflict was catastrophic. The Demiourgos had built a more powerful Weapon, one that ripped through Divus' Weapon and then entirely through its planet. But the jettisoned remains of Divus ricocheted towards Machina and tore into her surface, killing millions. In the chaos the stranger was presumably killed and his craft went missing.Those who survived the event honored his death and contributions by bestowing upon him the position of their god. The residual energy from the laser mingled with the energy of their machines and the souls of those who had been killed and, influenced by the devotion of the people to their new god, created a deity like being in the form of the stranger. They called him Ormaz'd, the Demiurge, and he performed many of the same miracles as the stranger.[/color]

[color="#000000"]Machina had taken to much damage, however, and over the years the planet continued to break apart, until eventually it shattered completely. This caused the malfunctioning of their Weapon, which overloaded with energy and exploded, killing everyone on the planet and jettisoning Ormaz'd out into space. Eventually he found his way on to the Oceanus, which he joined out of desperation to help people as redemption for the Demiourgos he could not, as well as to find the stranger, who he believes is still alive but abandoned the planet.[/color] [/size][/font]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="2"][color="#000000"][b]Species[/b]/[/color][/size][/font][font="Times New Roman"][size="2"][color="#000000"][b]Appearance[/b]: He is a Demiurge, akin to a deity in existence, created from the collective will of the Demiourgos through supernatural means. His appearance is that of a [url="http://images.ados.fr/bd-manga/photo/hd/9897168989/kateikyoushi-hitman-reborn/spanner-256123136a.jpg"][color="#000000"]young version[/color][/url] of the traveler. His shaggy blonde hair almost completely covers his eyes, which are heterochromaticâ??his left eye is a deep blue, and his right one a translucent gold, although which eye is which color frequently changes.[/color] [/size][/font]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="2"][color="#000000"][b]Special Skills / Abilities[/b]: Ormaz'd can metamorphosize his body into electricity. In this state he can possess machinery and other electrical objects, or simply transport quickly from one place to the next. His main power, however, is his ability to create. Whatever he can think of he can create with a wave of his hand. Larger and more detailed objects take longer to materialize though, as his powers have been diminished somewhat by the death of his creators.[/color] [/size][/font]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="2"][color="#000000"][b]Theme Song[/b]:[/color]

[color="#000000"][center]Portugal. The Man- Created[/center][center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiWnvUdMmNg[/media]
[/center][center]I don't know why we're created.
But I know that, I know we all die.
Know we all die
Go pick up all your tools, build a roof.
I'll pick up all mine and build one too.

I just do as I do.
Yea I do as I please.
And that's all... I can do.

I don't know why we're created.
But I know that I know we all die.
Know we all die
Listen to the cars just passing through.
Helpin' all those friends that helped you too.

You just you do as you do.
Yea do as you please.
And that's all you can do.
That's all you can do.

But I know that I know we all die.
Open up your arms and hold on to
Every thing you own that owns you too.
And just let it all go.
Cause we do as we please.
And that's all we can do.
It's all we can do...

But I know that I know we all die. [/center][center]Know we all die.
And that's all we can do.
[/center][/color]
[/size][/font] Edited by Vongola

[b]Name:[/b] Alzandria

[b]Age:[/b] 321 (Appears to be no older than 30)

[b]Homeworld/Origin:[/b] Alzandria's home planet of Osei was destroyed long ago by an asteroid. Her species spread across the galaxy, scouting for a new home. As Selene's conquest devastated thousands of planets, most of her species fell victim to the cosmic war. The remaining Oseins are spread across the dark reaches of outer space, still trying to find their place.

Alzandria was born on one of these obscure planets over 300 years ago. At a very young age, she left her family and hopped on a transport vehicle, not caring about its destination. She found herself in a much more "vibrant" star system. Arix was in one of the central systems and had established trade routes with hundreds of other planets. Its cities' booming economy and lavish lifestyle gave Alzandria the thrill she needed and she quickly began taking odd jobs throughout the city. She's had ups (like when she worked as a model) and downs (like her time as a factory worker), but nothing could have prepared her for her time on Oceanus.

[b]Species/Appearance:[/b] Oseins are humanoid creatures, usually standing about seven feet tall. They have luminous silver-gray skin and flowing hair that seems to shift among all colors from moment to moment.

[b]Special Skills/Abilities:[/b] Alzandria is somewhat a jack-of-all-trades. She's retained bits of information throughout her life in whatever areas she thought would be useful later. Her proudest asset however, is her ability to speak several languages. But what makes Alzandria so appealing as a crew member is her Osein blood, which has purifying qualities and is proven to cure most illnesses and diseases. It also speeds the healing process and fortifies the body.

[center][youtube]N-mqhkuOF7s[/youtube]

If I was young, I'd flee this town
I'd bury my dreams underground
As did I, we drink to die, we drink tonight

Far from home, elephant gun
Let's take them down one by one
We'll lay it down, it's not been found, it's not around

Let the seasons begin - it rolls right on
Let the seasons begin - take the big game down

Let the seasons begin - it rolls right on
Let the seasons begin - take the big game down

And it rips through the silence of our camp at night
And it rips through the night

And it rips through the silence of our camp at night
And it rips through the silence, all that is left is all that I hide[/center]

[font="Garamond"]Name: Solaris, Android type: Stealth model

Age: Unknown, but was developed and built before the destruction rained down by Selene. She appears to be in her mid-twenties.

Homeworld: Solaris was created on the highly advanced humanoid type planet of Antares, where robots had all but replaced 'people' in the wars ravaging the lands. The people of Antares had been broken up into two warring factions

She was built by the scientists of the Aloren, against their rivals, the Talya. Her original purpose was stealth and assassinations, but was found to be 'defective' and was subsequently deactivated until she was found and accidentally reactivated by some bounty hunters, many years later. Solaris was thought to be defective because she had been given the capacity to feel, and as such was unable to use the abilities given to her in good conscience. She refused to follow orders and showed a preference for studying and learning. Solaris was quickly shut off and to be stored away until they could tweak her programming. When she was awoken, the bounty hunters took her as a slave and subsequently sold her when they reached another planet.

Species/Appearance: Human-like Android. It is extremely hard to tell that she is in fact not human, until you hear her talk. She speaks very formally and properly. [url="http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/6966/tumblrld46niaffi1qav1tu.jpg"]click C:[/url] Solaris is tall, standing at 5'10", with long green-black hair which she prefers to keep tied back with a white ribbon, and brown eyes. Solaris chooses to wear comfortable, basic clothing in black or grey. Her wiring is accessible through a hidden panel in her back.

Special Skills/Abilities: Because of her original purpose, Solaris has the ability to move extremely quickly while also being very quiet. She was designed to have fast reflexes, making it easy for her to dodge most attacks thrown her way. Solaris prefers to defend, rather than attack, but if need be she is designed with several offensive weapons integrated into her system, such as small blades and guns. She generally works with the ship's technology, as she finds other mechanical objects to be quite easy to understand and fix.

Theme Song:

[center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkk5wViJo-I[/media]

Death Cab for Cutie - You Are A Tourist

(This... Fire... Grows... High...)

When there's a burning in your heart
An endless fury in your heart
Build it bigger than the Sun
Let it grow
Let it grow
And there's a burning in your heart
Don't be alarmed

When there's a doubt in your mind
'Cos you think it all the time
Framin' rights into wrongs
Move along
Move along
When there's a doubt in your mind

And you think it'll burst apart
Oh, there's nothing to fear
Save the tears
Save the tears

And if you feel just like a tourist in the city you were born
Then, it's time to go
And you find your destination with so many different places to call home
Cos' when you find yourself a villain,
In the story you have written
It's plain to see
That sometimes the best intentions
Are in need of redemptions
Would you agree
If so, please show me

When there's a burning in your heart,
When there's a burning in your heart, (This... Fire... Grows... High...)
When there's a burning in your heart.[/center][/font]

[COLOR=DarkRed][B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=1]Name: Tethneka

Homeworld / Origin: Tethneka's origin is largely unknown. His history begins as a laborer on a freight ship where he was forced to work as a mechanic and general maintenance worker. However, after the ship was seized for illegal operations, he was turned over to an orphanage colony where he would spend the next several years. As time passed, however, Tethneka grew resentful of his situation. Facing constant bullying from his peers for his appearance and distant nature he began stealing parts and building a small ship to carry him away from the colony. After two years of work, the ship was ready to launch and Tethneka set off for the cold comforting void of space where he would eventually be picked up by a merchant ship on which he worked as a mechanic to barter passage to a port. After this, he began life as a drifter, working on various ships as he wanders across the universe.

Species / Appearance: Tethneka's species is unknown. He stands at 7' feet and is extremely gaunt with dull white skin stretched over a skeletal figure. His most striking feature are his eyes, which are completely white and have no discernible iris or pupil. His body is also completely devoid of hair, from head to toe. His features, however are rather humanoid. Due to his minimalistic lifestyle, his only outfit is a tattered black tank top and a pair of simple black fabric pants which fall short of his ankle by a few inches. His feet and hands are bare and rough and calloused from his work.

Special Skills / Abilities: Tethneka is the definition of a grease monkey. He spends the entirety of his days fixing and fiddling with machines and is phenomenally adept at fixing and creating tech. Despite his height, he can easily squeeze and maneuver through cramped compartments and access hatches. He is also a proficient fighter using crippling kicks and constant acrobatic movement to defeat enemies. Although he tries to avoid fights, if need be, his kicks can easily bring down an opponent and seem to impart more damage than they should.

Theme Song:
Spitfire â?? Prodigy
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4BU0SS-8x0[/media]

If I was in World War Two they'd call me spitfire
If I was in World War Two they'd call me spit. Fire
Fire

Fire
Fire
Cause you know that I can

Cause you know that I can...x3[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]