OtakuBoards

DragonBall Z: Retaliation (play)

Andrew

Time to start!
---------------------------------
High above the clouds where only few have been Dende stands watching the earth. Just behind him Piccalo sit's cross legged meditating. He instantly gets up as an amazing power can be sensed entering the solar system.

Dende: Do you fell the Piccalo?

Piccalo: Yeah, I sense it. That's one hell of a power.

----------------
on the edge of the system near pluto....
----------------
???: Soon I will finish what my father and his father before set out to do. No-one will resist my power. HA HA HA HA HA HA

Back on Earth......

A large muscular man is training in the wastes of some place. He fires huge beams and blasts completly decimating the area and leaving not a think living......if there was anything there to begin with.

Andrew: *thinks* I sense a strange power level coming this way. What could it be?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the harsh polar ice cap, two boys of about 15 are sparring. They are twins, but Craig has black hair, and Seifer has Purple hair. They spar ferociously, and suddenly stop dead.

Seifer: What in the holy hell is that power?

Craig: We don't even measure upto that power level......... what the **** happened there???

Seifer: Looks like we gotta train harder.... it seems to be heading this way.

Craig: If you think you can keep up, be my guest.

In the depths of a volcanoe somewhere in the middle of nowhere Gohan was training hard, this wasn't just training to inmcrease his power level this was a fight for survival. Gohan always did like a challenge. He was flying around trying to dodge bursting bubbles of lava. He stopped suddenly as he felt an immense power level began heading for earth.

Gohan: *thinks* What a immense power level. There is no-one on this planet that measures up to it......yet?

A large lava bubble bursts and some of it just catches Gohan's trousers.

Gohan: Oh fu'ck! wel back to training.

Guest QuickSilver
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]In the harsh polar ice cap, two boys of about 15 are sparring. They are twins, but Craig has black hair, and Seifer has Purple hair. They spar ferociously, and suddenly stop dead.

Seifer: What in the holy hell is that power?

Craig: We don't even measure upto that power level......... what the **** happened there???

Seifer: Looks like we gotta train harder.... it seems to be heading this way.

Craig: If you think you can keep up, be my guest. [/B][/QUOTE]

seifer: like sh*t i will get torn to pieces.

craig: :laugh:

seifer: we need to do a lot more training if we want to beat something that big

the two twins power up and start to battle

Omaru: Hey whats that?

Man: Huh?

Omaru: Shhh I'm concentrating

Man: You're a freak dude...*Walks off*

Omaru: What could that be I haven't ever felt a power level like that it's incredible I gotta go check it out

*Appears at Dendes lookout*

Omaru: Dende did you feel that

Dende: And you are?

Omaru: Hi I'm Omaru nice to meet you I was wondering if you could tell me what that big power is thats coming to Earth

Dende: -_- I don't know. -_-

Piccolo: It's evil.

Omaru: Oh wow it's you the legendary Piccolo I've heard so much about you

Piccolo: Slow down kid, and I'll explain everything.

Omaru: Sorry man I can't stop this is natural for me so what's going on tell me tell me tell me

Piccolo: :mad: SHUT UP FOR A SECOND AND I WILL!!!

Omaru: Ok 1 second just past now tell me tell me tell me

Piccolo: :therock: Cheeky little bastard...

Piccolo: DEnde, where are the others?

*suddenly a boy appears int he shadows.

Mako: Hey PIccoloa, dende, hows it going?

Piccolo: ehy Mako, glad you could join us, any idea of where the others arE?

Mako: Nope, but we can ather them all here for training by raising all of our power levels.

Dende: Good idea, lets do it.

Mako, Dende, and Piccolo power up to maximum......

Craig extands his arms, and a green aura bursts around him, his hair fluttering with the power.

Craig: Brother, in our veins flows the blood of the legendary saiya-jin... that arisis every 10,000 years.

Seifer: The Kin of Brolly..............

Seifer's aura explodes around him, and they continue sparring.

Andrew sits on the edge of a cliff, cross legged meditating. He fells the power levels increasing far off somewhere. He ignores them for a while so he can continue training. Eventually he gets up and puts his middle and index finger on his head. He appears on the lookout behind Piccalo and taps him on the shoulder.

Andrew: You guys sense the power too?

Piccalo: Yeah. It seems familiar to me, what about you Dende?

Dende: I agree Piccalo. I recognise it but can't think where from

Andreew: Anyway, I'm gonna use the ROST, anyone else?

Omaru: Hey Andrew I'll go in the ROST with you

Piccolo: Hey Andrew, if you DO go in with him...I'll feel sorry for ya... ;)

Omaru: What do you mean by that

Andrew: Whatever. Com'on Omaru.

Omaru: Ok

[COLOR=red]Omaru and Andrew walk into the ROST[/COLOR]

Omaru: Wow this place is huge and look at this and wow check that out and oooh look at this hey Andrew why does my body feel heavy hey Andrew how long are we gonna stay in here

Andrew: -_- Now I know what Piccolo meant... -_-

Guest QuickSilver
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Craig extands his arms, and a green aura bursts around him, his hair fluttering with the power.

Craig: Brother, in our veins flows the blood of the legendary saiya-jin... that arisis every 10,000 years.

Seifer: The Kin of Brolly..............

Seifer's aura explodes around him, and they continue sparring. [/B][/QUOTE]

craig: yes that is what i mean we are the kin of brolly and there fore pocess that power which he once had

seifer: lets do it bro

they both power up to thier maximum level and start to train by battling

Seifer flies at Craig, and throws a punch at his gut. Craig knocks Seifer's hand to the side, and knees Seifer in the gut. Seifer lunges forward, headbutting Craig. Craig backflips, landing on the ground. His green aura explodes around him, as he explodes forward, punching Seifer in the face. Seifer flies uncontrollably backward. Craig Zenzokens infront of him, and he drives his elbow into Seifer's chest. Seifer collides with theground, but he uses his elbows to push himself into the air. He uppercuts Craig in the jaw. Craig flies into the air, Seifer giving chase. Craig spins, firing a beam down towards Seifer. It hits him, sending him into the ground, the rocky floor cracking upon impact. Craig starts firing hundreds of small beams down at Seifer, creating a huge smoke cloud. After a while Craig stops, breathing hard. The smoke clears, and Seifer stands there, his hands raised at Craig.

Seifer: Omniblast!!!!

4 yellow beams shoot out of each of Seifers hands, heading straight for Craig. Craig crosses his arms in an X formation infront of his face, preparing for the impact.

Guest QuickSilver
after a few seconds craig opened his eyes and so in amazement that there was beams heading towards him.

craig::worried:

seifer: :laugh:

seifer then points behind craig where the eight beams were floating in mid air.

craig: eek:, oh sh*t

in an instant seifer closes his hand and all eight of the beams shout straight at craig who then falls straight towards the groung where a cloud smoke covers him

seifer: dam where is he

craig: *appearing behind him* here brother

seifer: what the f**k

craig the put his two hands together and clubs seifer on the back of the neck. seifer the follows through and kicks craig in the jaw

craig: why you

craig then holds his left arm in the air and starts fireing lords of little ki balls at seifer. who tries to dodge them but fails.

[size=1][color=darkblue][i]Blank hovered above the two twins, concentraiting hard. His arms were crossed, eyes closed, legs straight down. He silently though to himself, as the others scrimaged.[/i]

Blank:[i] They're stronger than I though. My brother's blood flows through them. Quite impressive. But, I might have to show them a thing or two in real fighting...:demon:[/i]

[i]Blank dropped from the sky, eyes still closed, arms up in the air, clothes whipping in the air...[/i][/color][/size]

All bars were alike, no matter what planet they happened to be on. Shady figures always found their way to exclusive corners underneath blankets of darkness. Happy go lucky youths laughed hearitly while exchanging stories with one another in large groups underneath blankets of smoke. Everywhere, it was the same portrait painted over...just with a differenet background.

Sitting quietly, sipping Petrilian, the Imegians' equivalent to saki, a cream skinned figure sat, nodding his head in time to the soft guitar music in the background. As the warm liquid passed through the man's faint pink lips, the surrounding chatter became a blur. Only one thing was of importance to Mephistopheles; resolution.

"The good life exists," began a familiar voice, removing the dark warrior from his train of though, "only when you stop wanting a better one."

"It is the condition of savoring what is rather than longing for what might be," Mephistopheles finished.

Looking up, his dual colored eyes met those of his long time friend, Larian. Smiling, the two men clasped hands.

"It's been a long time my friend," Mephistopheles said softly.

"Indeed it has," Larian returned. "I expect you're off to Earth?"

Mephistopheles, clad in a dark robe, looked down at the glass in his hand and rocked it gently. "I suppose I am. I have to finish this."

Larian's eyes widened, almost becoming saucers. Sighing, he bowed his head. "Then I suppose, I bid you farewell. When do you leave?"

"This place disgusts me so," Mephistopheles sighed, "I set out for Earth when the music beomes stale and the drinks run dry. Evil awaits, as well as the last of the Saiyan race."

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]say.........what? [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, don't worry dude, I've got a good storyline for this guy that I'll reveal next time. You'll understand when I reveal his race, background and when he gets to earth. Sorry about the initial confusion..but if it works out right.....it'll be worth it.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]In a flurry of wings, Raiha landed next to Blank then folded her wings across her back and adjusted her sash.[/i]

Raiha: [i]Anything exciting yet...?[/i]

Blank: You never did miss a good fight.

Raiha: [i]It's in my blood. Thanks to my father.[/i]

Blank: Well we will be ready.

Raiha: *bows* [i]Of course.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha turned to the big black cat-eagle on her shoulders and muttered something. He nodded slowly and spread his black and purple wings.[/i]

Cinoris: I'll be back.

Raiha: Of course.

Cinoris: *flies away*

Blank: What was that about?

Raiha: I'm sending him on a scouting mission.[/COLOR]

ooc: hey guys, im in this story too you know!:flaming:

ic:

Mako: Hey Piccolo, come into the ROST with me, were training and you arnt sitting on your *** eating chips this time.

Piccolo: Fine damnit...........

Mako: ok lets go

*they both walk to the ROST

Pillolo, but i just got a new bag.....
:(

[color=indigo]OOC: looks like I'm a little late joining in Oh well....

[i]A Meteor speeds near earth and is sucked in by its gravitational pull. Burning up in the atmosphere, all that is left of the meteor is a small capsule. It smashes into the earth witha tremedous impact but remains undamaged. The door to the capsule opens and a young man falls out. He lands on the ground outside of the capsule and gets to his feet. He walks to the capsule but before he gets to it he falls back to his knees and begins to weep. His planet, his people, all are dead. The grief turns to anger and the young man screams. He is engulfed by energy that explodes out ward. The exertion is too much for him and he passes back out.

Later, the young man regains his consciousness and wonders over to his pod. To him only one night has passed since his homeworld was destroyed. He looks at the counter in the pod...nearly 7000 years have passed!!!

[/i]Night- "sighs" So much time has passed since that terrible day. I will never have the opportunity to avenge my homeplanet. However, this is now my home, and I shall protect it as such.[i]

Night looks at the sky, he senses the evil approaching, he also senses others, all as strong as him...[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: *crosses arms*

[i]In a flurry of black and purple...Cinoris appeared out of the sky and landed on her shoulders again. He stretched his wings and neck...then stood stock still.[/i]

Raiha: What news?

Cinoris: Nothing exciting.....although many warriors are training hard.

Blank: THAT'S IT?!?!?

Cinoris: :demon: I don't think you could do any better![/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]ooc: hey guys, im in this story too you know!:flaming:

ic:

Mako: Hey Piccolo, come into the ROST with me, were training and you arnt sitting on your *** eating chips this time.

Piccolo: Fine damnit...........

Mako: ok lets go

*they both walk to the ROST

Pillolo, but i just got a new bag.....
:( [/B][/QUOTE]

Excuse me but haven't you noticed that Omaru and Andrew are in it right now?? Wait your turn! :flaming: And the sooner MajinVegeta posts, the sooner you'll get to go in! :D