OtakuBoards

DragonBall Z: Retaliation (play)

Andrew

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: *crosses arms* He doesn't have any resistance to magic........but he does know enough.

Cinoris: You were right about him.

Raiha: Aren't I always? ;)

Cinoris: Remember the time you......

Raiha: Um, never mind. Well...........let's go......our work here is finished for now.

Cinoris: Right.

[i]Double Teleportation.....[/i][/COLOR]

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B][B][COLOR=orange]I was just wondering, should we post our new stats too? Or can you do that for us....since you are the maker of the RPG and all.[/COLOR][B/] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]You post your own. But since I suck at math.....I never post mine.[/COLOR]

The black hand of darkness had descended over the decaying city life of the planet Earth. Despite the solitude of nightfall, it served as not only the source of so many dreams on Earth? but also with so many of the nightmares. Blank soared high above the Earth, power surging through his veins. Never did he expect his power to reach such unbelievable heights. Thinking back on how well he had pulled off his Psychic Blast he smiled and increased his speed. Spiraling through the clouds, kicking mist across the dark, night sky, the warrior truly felt enthusiastic about continuing his training. Blank smiled and inhaled the wind that blew into his face and through his hair, the scent of clean air just high above the stench of pollution below was refreshing to his senses

Suddenly, his pupils dialiated and his mouth twitched at the corners. A ki blast exploded into his stomach. Blank clutched at the wound desparately as a familiar voice whispered across the vast sky, the speaker no where to be found..

[I]On a clear night like this, you realize how incomprehensibly vast the universe is. I wonder what early man must?ve thought as he watched the skies. He?d see he was an infintesimal part of creation, but he?d have no understanding of planets or stars or comets or anything for that matter. Imagine how big and mysterious the night would?ve seemed to him! I?ll bet he felt very fragile and afraid as you do right now, don?t you think?[/I]

"Fragile and afraid?.funny how that describes so many things in our lives isn?t it," Mephistopheles said appearing in front of Blank.

Blank lifted his hand away from his stomach and glared down at the thick, red mask of blood covering it.

"I must thank you Blank," Mephistopheles said to the surprised warrior, who was now gasping for air, "You fell right into my trap, you and your little Laprion Mage. I not only anticipated your attack, I [I]craved[/I] it."

"You're sick," Blank hissed, "And I'll make sure that you don't live through the next one."

Mephistopheles sneered, a quik sliver of hatred entering his eyes.

"A next time," he began fighting laughter, "There won't be a next time. You see, fool, I left myself [I]open[/I] to the attack because I knew that it would make me stronger."

Blank's eyes widened into saucers as he said under his breath, "When a Saiya-jin reaches near death they become stronger upon recovery."

"That's right," Mephistopheles said in a friendly tone, "And it's all thanks to you and Raiha. You see, she won't be arriving to help you. Like you she is naive. She actually believes that her little magic tricks have cleansed me. I mean really..."

"Don't worry," Blank shouted, "I won't need her to kill you."

"And you need not worry either," Mephistopheles chuckled, "for I will take good care of her after your death. She won't feel a thing."

The powder keg in the sky exploded. Blank sent a hard closed fist into Mephistopheles's jaw, making the man?s head snap back. But Mephistopheles was unfazed by a blow that would have knocked out any lesser man and returned the favor with a closed fisted punch of his own. Both fighters loosed the dogs of war on each other as they brawled, punch for punch. Each punch landed upon the head of each fighter, leaving behind red marks that would later turn into sickly purple bruises. But for now the two warriors hammered each other, their bodies not caring what punishment was given as long as punishment was reigned down upon the other.

Finally, Mephistohpeles got the upper hand, as Blank weakened from the blood loss. Bringing both of his hands together like a great hammer, he brought down a blow upon Blank that sent him spiraling towards the ground and exploding through the earth.

"Goodbye," Mephistopheles said, "And may you have sweet dreams under the beatiful starlight."

With that, the demon prepared a ki blast that would surely end the battle.

As Raiha said you post your own stats. Now stop fooling around and get your asses to the batle field.
---------------------------
andrew approaches the ship adn then stops. Piccalo appears next to him. A being stepped out of the ship and looks at them.

Piccalo: ...???????????

Andrew: What's wrong?

Piccalo: That looks just like Bebi-dee!

Andrew: Bebi-dee.....bebi-dee?....bebi-dee? OH! that guy who tried to use Majin Buu to destroy the earth.

???: I am--

Andrew: I don't give a **** who you are or what your doing here but I'm gonna take you down.

???: Big words....but you are no threat to me.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha's head snapped out of a trance....and Cinoris materialized next to her.[/i]

Raiha: Bastard of a cross-bred freak...

Cinoris: Shall I?

Raiha: Do it.

[i]He tilted his head back violently and collected a huge mass of energy.....then Cinrois...Spirit of the Winds...released a huge blast of ki into Meph's face...knocking him back. Meanwhile...Raiha sped to Blank's side.[/i]

Raiha: Blank!

Blank: GEt out of here....

Raiha: Never...*healing ring....*

Blank: Ugh...thankx.

Raiha: Of course.

Meph: You *****!

Raiha: The only ***** around here would be you....you disgusting festering bit of filth.....living your life to kill innocents.....:flaming:

Meph: Going to kill me?

Raiha: If it will save this world....from your infestation...

Blank: *mutters* What are you doing?

[i]RAiha ignored him and let her fangs rip out of her mouth....then her head tilted back and screamed outloud..[/i]

Raiha: Ten......kau.....nop arile....LIBERTINE!!

Meph: :eek:[/COLOR]

[color=indigo][i] Night and Mako fly towards the ship and see Piccallo and another warrior near it. They land to see a strange charecter exit the ship...[i]

Mako-Uhhm...who is thatlittle guy???

Night- I have no clue...he seems really weak though. He is either hiding his power...which i really doubt, or he has some other plans...

Mako- I hope he has some other plans...I really want to get in a good fight.

Night- So do I maybe I can learn a few new techniques...Like how you go SSJ2?

Mako- Hehe...keep dreaming. It looks like this guy won't even challenge me enough to go SSJ....[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Note: Libertine..........is a very powerful magical attack that penetrates the soul of the enemy......and slices the silver cords binding them to life........[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol, that sounds cool and everything Raiha, but how should I make Mephistopheles react to that? Like what do you mean, binding them to life?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]

Lol, that sounds cool and everything Raiha, but how should I make Mephistopheles react to that? Like what do you mean, binding them to life? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Well............for a person who doesn't have any resistance to magic...like Mephistopheles......................it'll either tear his soul apart, or lock him in a Sevenstar Bind.......rendering him motionless. Either way, you'll be extremely vulnerable.

But if the person is exceptionally strong, he'll just get pretty torn up, and have his soul screwed with.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=TEAL][I]Li is struggling to fight off 1000 time Earths Gravity but is basically pinned to the floor[/I]

Li: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my viens contain the blood of Vegeta but I am no match for even 1000 times gravity I am a complete failure MY BLOOD IS NO MORE PURER THAN THAT OF PLAIN DIRT I couldn't ever hopeto prove myself

[i]Li slams his fist down on the floor and lets a blood curdling scream outta him his eyes blank out his hair stands on end and a golden aura envelops him[/I]

Li: I ............have proved myself I have become a super saiya-jin an ultimate fighting maching like father and grandfather

[I]Li teleports the where Piccolo and Andrew are standing as well as the new enemy[/I]

Li: who dares invade my homeworld and threaten it's exsistance

????: another Saiya-jin the planets polluted with your kind

Li: you ignorant bastar* AHHHHHHHHH [I]Turns SSJ and fires a big Bang but the being easily deflects it[/I][/COLOR]

I'll post a fight in this soon, but I have to say somethings first...

1: White, you are so not getting my character right! Hell, you're not getting his moves right! Look. Psychic Blast is unblockible, and pretty much INSTANT. Blank would never talk about anything. If you want to see him in something else, and how he would really act, look [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2848]here[/url]

2: I bet Rai was goin ''Oh, shi-" when she saw what you said about me. Why? You'll have to wait til I post...Bwahahahahahahahahahah!

3: *cough* Blank teleports himself to places...-.-

4: Raiha is about the strongest Mage around...So, don't try to uhhhhh........screw around with her, or she'll use Silver Kiss on ya...;)....-.-;;;;;;

5: Blank is NOT a pure Sayian. What else is he? You'll find out....later.....Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

That is all..............for now.......

[COLOR=royalblue]*kicks Neil* You DUMBA**!!! MENTIONING MY ATTACKS LIKE THAT!!!!!! :flaming: Ah well, at leats they have no idea what Silver Kiss does.........:devil:.............and if you spill anything, I'll be very pissed.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]I'll post a fight in this soon, but I have to say somethings first...

1: White, you are so not getting my character right! Hell, you're not getting his moves right! Look. Psychic Blast is unblockible, and pretty much INSTANT. Blank would never talk about anything. If you want to see him in something else, and how he would really act, look [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2848]here[/url]

2: I bet Rai was goin ''Oh, shi-" when she saw what you said about me. Why? You'll have to wait til I post...Bwahahahahahahahahahah!

3: *cough* Blank teleports himself to places...-.-

4: Raiha is about the strongest Mage around...So, don't try to uhhhhh........screw around with her, or she'll use Silver Kiss on ya...;)....-.-;;;;;;

5: Blank is NOT a pure Sayian. What else is he? You'll find out....later.....Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

That is all..............for now....... [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh man, I'm sorry about that. What do you mean by "screwing around" though? If you're talking about Meph getting his freak on with her, lol, it's not happening man. It would be..ugh...strange. He's just a tease anyway. But, um if you want I'll go back and edit it. Your guy didn't really do any moves though. He just engaged in a slugfest with Blank. I didn't say he was full Saiya-jin either to the best of my recollection. I'll wait before I post a new thing cause I don't want it to controdict what you write. I'm thinking about tying my guy in with Majin Vegita's storyline by having Babi-dee possess him though.

[COLOR=royalblue]Sidenote: Her list of attacks are as follows:[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]Aquarious Beam
Tsunami
Rue Arience[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Healing Ring[/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange]Arashino
Mass Zennis
Kaiurs Wave[/COLOR]

[COLOR=seagreen]And a lot of magic stuff.........including,
Libertine
Lord of Nightmares........don't ask......[/COLOR]

LON is scary...>__<
--------------------------------
[color=darkblue][i]Before Raiha could finish her incantation, she stopped, Blank's left hand on her right shoulder. She looked at it, back at Meph, nodding slowly. With this, Blank disappeared once again.

With a crunch, Meph took several steps back, a shockwave forcing his entire face drawn back. Meph clutched his face in extreme agony, gasping for air through his jaw, which was hanging open. With a bang, Meph feel to his knees, back still arched from the unseen blow. Bending his upper torso over, Meph stared at the powedery snow beneath him. A speckle of crimson plummeted downwards, splashing into the icy dust below, staining it.

But in an instant, the Mix was sent flying into the sky, gut compressed with his crushed back. Blank phased in above the hurling Meph, right elbow pointed down. With a vicious twist, Meph looked upwards, body turned around. He blocked his body with his arms, making an 'X' formation. But his mistake was all too soon realized. As he became even with Blank, the Demon Saiyan slung himself clockwise, steel-strong left leg shooting out. With a loud "CRAAAAAAAACK!", Meph's back was dinted from the boot.

The Multi-Heredital Being's arms shot behind him, trying to ease the pain that clutched him all over. Wind whistling off of his screaming self, Meph rocketted upwards. Zanzokening just at the right time, Blank's open left hand impaled Meph's gut. With deadly precision, a ki bar erupted in Blank's curled right hand. the Energy Spear. In a slash of blood-red energy, Meph was missing part of his shoulder. But that was the least of his worries.

His stomach glowed an errie, pale white. By this time, Blanky screamed out [color=red]"MEGA BANG!!"[/color]. In an instant, a white orb, only the size of a tennis ball, filled the hole in the Mix's gut. It launched with great speed, arching a bit, carrying Meph the entire time.

As the Multi-Racial Monster neared the ground, the focused ki shpere exploded, in a twisting vortex of scorching flames, of shreading energy. After twenty seconds, the flames, energy, dust died down, revealing a near-dead Meph, the whole in his stomach now the size of a potato sack.

Raiha teleported next to Blank, wind whipping both of the pair's hair,....clothes as well.[/i]

Raiha: Interesting... Never seen that one.
Blank: It's new.......... Now, let's see if we can't slap some sense into this boy...
Raiha: Be my guest...
Blank: Nah. He's learned not to mess with me.... This is your deal, Ms. Feral...[/color]
-----------------------------------
White, just be reminded, I can always pull out the Raging Comet. And trust me, you don't want that. Or the Flare. Isn't that right, Raiy? :D

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: Thank you...

[i]She clenched her fists, and he wings ripped from her shoulders and her fangs pressed into her lips.[/i]

Raiha: *kick* Rise and shine cutie.

Meph: :sleep:

Raiha: I said.....:flaming: RISE AND SHINE!!!!!

Neil: *wiggles a hand in one ear* I think I've gone deaf.......

Raiha: *taps her foot*[/COLOR]

[color=indigo][i] night grabs Li's hand[/i]

Night-What the hell do you think you are doing?

Li-I'm trying to end this fight easily!!!

Mako- Well your not doing a good job!!

Li-I doubt you could do better!!

Night- The fight isn't between us right now, we don't even know if there will even be a fight, but if there was any way to avoid it you just blew it with that attack of yours!!!

Andrew- Calm Down!! There is no point to argue now! Look, the creature has already recovered!!![/color]

[i]Blank plummeted downwards, arms crossed tightly, legs curled in, right knee outwards. In a single instant the world slowed, in a Matrix motif. With a horrible [color=red]"SNAAAAAAAP!"[/color], Blank's knee protruded from Meph's gut, in an attempt to arouse him from his sleep. Gently, slowly hovering into the air once more, the Demon Saiyan took his right hand out, pushing it upwards. His left arm hung downwards, almost limp.

A ball of red ki formed in Neil's hand, swelling swiftly, filling the air. Raiha turned sharply, eyes a-blaze. A violent shake of the head: No.[/i]

Raiha: Oh, Blanky? Want to try something ELSE which won't destroy the planet?
Blank: Awwwwwwww...........But the Raging Comet is so fun!
Raiha: *slowly shakes head* ......NO! :flaming:
Blank: Oh, ok......:( ;)

[i]In a surge, Blank regained the power from his mightest of attacks. The power package was sweet, giving him more power than before.

But Blank, knowing to be the Evil Bastard that he was, was not going to leave such an opprotunity open. Leveling his hand once again, yellow Ki began to collect into a small, almost un-noticible sphere. This was an unmistakible attack as well: the Napalm Blast.

But Raiha's honor was unwavering. Appearing aside of Blank, her arms wrapped around his neck pulling him close. With a kiss, Blank's hand lowered, the energy dashing, dancing into the dark night sky. Blank's power dropped slowly, as Raiha's passionate kiss continued.

A few more seconds later, the Mischievous Mage pulled away, leaving Blank with a sappy look on his face.[/i]

Blank: I always a sucker for that.......
Raiha: At least your honor has grown some...... Hopefully it will match your ego soon...:smirk:
Blank: :love2: God forbid.......
Raiha: Right...... I think he's coming to.. Which means......;)
Blank:........:devil:

[i]Aiming his hand once again, a powerful, golden Ki orb focused on the groggy Meph below. This would surely end this Mix-Bred Fool, unless he managed to escape(OOC: HINT, HINT! BTW, CWB, AIM me...Need to chat.)...[/i]

Babi-dee's evil seemed to plunge the night's atmosphere into further darkness. The wicked sorcerer's eyes burned hotter than the evil blood that flowed through is archaic veins. The jade fighter, removed from Hell's dancing flames, Piccolo clenched his fists tightly and emitted small sparks of energy that crackled in the air. Andrew glanced at Piccolo, a cold shiver running up his spine, upon noticing the brave Namek's knees ever so slightly tremble.

"What's wrong Piccolo," Andrew asked flatly, never fully removing his eyes from the sorcerer, "Majin Buu has been dead for years right? This guy's no match for our power by himself."

Beads of sweat, ran down Piccolo's head, crooked like an elbow at his temple, and dropped to the dusty ground below. "Something's....not.......right..," he muttered, the breeze carrying his words away softly. "He knows that he is no match for us in physical battle. There must be someone that he-"

The long forgotten sorcerer's raspy cackle, familiar only to the ears of Piccolo, cut through the air like a knife.

"I do say," Babi-dee laughed, "Earth is quite pleasant. No matter how many times I try to destroy this miserable pile of rubble, there's always a welcoming committee waiting for me!"

Andrew growled, and lept forward at the intimidating stranger, only to feel Piccolo's strong hand grasp his shoulder. Piccolo's eyes said what his words could not.

"What do you intend to do, Babi-dee," Piccolo shouted, losing his composure, "your Majin Buu failed. You know longer hold a grip on this planet. By arriving here you have already sealed your own fate."

Tossing his turban and cape aside, making huge craters in the Earth with their impact, Piccolo continued, "I don't know how you came back, but I'm sending you back to hell Babi-dee."

Clasping his thin fingers together, the wretched sorcerer hissed, "Just like that pesky Supreme Kai, always mettling in my affairs. But, I'm glad you're here. This time I have something in store for you that will be much greater than that worthless Majin Buu!"

"Greater than Majin Buu," Piccolo shouted in surprise, "Impossible!"

Thrusting his arms into the air, Babi-dee yelled, "Oh, but it's true, for there are [I]two[/I] warriors of much greater power than Majin Buu, and both with an evil hand holding onto their hearts. I shall use that evil hand to bring them both down to my will!"

Like a recurring nightmare, the words "Parapa pa" haunted the earth. Clouds swarmed together into a gigantic hulk of forboding mayhem; lightning dotted the landscape.

Far off on the battle field, the eyes of a warrior who had suffered through the battle of good and evil within his soul all of his twisted life, sprang to consciousness.

"I've followed this one for a very long time, "Babi-dee shouted before both Piccolo and Andrew, "And now I can help him achieve his full power. Mephistopheles, the mixture of the two dominant beings of the former planet, Vegita will become the eternal being of the Universe. It is in his blood!"

Raiha and Blank looked on curiously as Mephistopheles's eyes shot open in terror and his scream pierced the earth. Clutching the throbbing veins at his temple, the dark warrior seemed to be ripped from the ground and forced to his feet by an invisible force....an invisible force that could be felt by the soul.

In a blinding flash of light, Mephistopheles rose into the air, his arms spread out into a Christ-like pose. Before his eyes flashed visions of death, destruction and pain. Beyond all of his visions were the eyes of Babi-dee. All at once, the normal limitations of Mephistopheles's physical confines are shattered. The demonic mixed ethnic's garb ripped and gave way as his muscular build exploded; his cream colored skin darkening as evil permeated his rich blood.

[I]Cut my life into pieces
This is my last resort
Suffocation
No breathing
Don't give a damn if I cut my arm, bleeding

This is my last resort

Cut my life into pieces
I?ve reached my last resort
Suffocation
No breathing
Don't give a damn if I cut my arm, bleeding
Do you even care if I die bleeding?
Would it be wrong?
Would it be right?
If I took my life tonight
Chances are that I might
Mutilation outta sight
And I?m contemplating suicide

Cuz I?m losing my sight
Losing my mind
Wish somebody would tell me I?m fine
Losing my sight
Losing my mind
Wish somebody would tell me I?m fine[/I]

As the inferno of unbridled enegy died down, Mephistopheles's feet gently touched the ground. Prepared for battle he is shirtless, his perfectly sculpted torso revealing the deadly inkings of snakes on his bronze skin. Looking up with snake like eyes, and a blazing "M" engraved in his forehead he no longer hungers to destroy himself and all Saiya-jins, he no longer cares about the well being of the universe. Now he lives only to please Babi-dee.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: Music lyrics are just in there for fun. I thought that it would be pretty cool to include them.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha's eye snapped with energy and they reverted from a calm blue to a wild uncontrolable green. Her fangs peirced through her lips and her wings ripped from her shulderblades....red....and silver...and gold. Her hair shimmered silver and grew to a thick spikey mane...and her claws grew from her fingertips and suddenly her body was covered in diamond shaped red scales...[think Mystique....X-men]....[/i]

Raiha: DEMON!

Meph: :devil: .....

Raiha: Ten.....Sora...UNPARAOO!! LIIBERTINE!!!!!:flaming:[/COLOR]

Ooooooooooook. I figured you'd do that later, but ok. You still gonna get ya *** whomped(meaning CWB)... I mean......Uh........damn. I didn't say that! :D Note to self: Keep.....ego......in.....check.....*writes down on sticky note, stamps on forehead*

I would continue on this fight.......but I have a SERIOUS case of WB...... :cross: