OtakuBoards

DragonBall Z: Retaliation (play)

Andrew

sorry for the delay but I'm here now
----------------------------
Andrew and Omaru begin training. Their powers increase greatly under the new gravity. They first train individually flying around zanzokening here and there punching and kicking. They become quicker and stronger and begin sparring. They both throw punches kicks and blasts, neither one showing sing of giving up. Their powers are even and they stop for a short break.

Andrew: You are a good fighter Omaru

Omaru: You have pretty impressive skills yourself.

Andrew: I'll be back later.

He flies off into the heart of the whiteness and begins to meditate. He sits cross legged and concentrates intensly. He stays there for long hours. When he returns him and Omaru chow down on some supplies in the fridge.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mako: Damnit, when are they going to finish???

Piccolo: Patience young one.....*Chomp Chomp

*Mako shoots a Ki blast at the Chips..........

Piccoloo: You Bastard!

*Piccolo removes his clothing and gets into a fighting stance.

Mako: You weakiling, when will you get it through your head that we saiyans far surpass you nameks! Plus.....your green......and green sucks!

Piccolo::bawl:

Omaru: Oh wow look at all this food yum yum I love this place hey Andrew you wanna train again com'on com'on answer me!

Andrew: Slow down! Ok, ok, I'll train with you again! Just slow down!

Omaru: Sorry Andrew but I can't this is natural for me I'm sorry ok then lets go

[I]Omaru charges up, and so does Andrew. They both then walk out into the white and begin training...[/I]

Omaru: Hey Andrew I have an idea for how you can get your speed up see if you can catch me

Andrew: Catch you? That won't be so hard.

Omaru: Oh really :smirk: Ok then lets go

[I]Omaru begins running so fast that he can't be seen by the naked eye, and after a few seconds, it becomes hard for Andrew to track his power level coz its moving so fast![/I]

Voice: Com'onAndrewlet'sseewhatyou'vegot!

Andrew: I'll get you! :demon:

[I]Andrew notices a flicker of energy and fires a ki blast to his left![/I]

Voice: Tooslow!!

Andrew: :mad:

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Cinoris flapped off ouf Raiha's shoulders and narrowed his eyes menacingly.[/i]

Raiha: I'll leave you two alone.

[i]She swung her cape around her shoulders, and in a blaze of blue and a surge of magic power, she was gone.....[/i][/COLOR]

Andrew: I was always fast for a saiyan but not as fast as you. Let's see you dodge this.

He begins to power up and his hair stands onn end. A huge shock wave comes from him and is slow at first. His hair begins to flash yellow and his power greatly increases. The shockwave quickly accelarates and throws Omaru back. Andrew turns back to normal and flies at Omaru and clubs him on the back with his hands clapsed together. He immediatly swings his leg around and catches Andrew in the side. Andrew falls to the side and flies right back at Omaru with an uppercut to the chin. Omaru flies back and quickly fires a beam back at Andrew. Andrew blocks it and hits it to the side.

Andrew: Can we stop now? I'm still hungary

Omaru: I forgot you saiyans have large appetites.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha materialized next to Andrew and crossed her arms.[/i]

Raiha: Did you say you were hungry?

Andrew: :eek: Who are you?

Omaru: *shrug*

Raiha: I'm Raiha. Why do you want to know?

Andrew: Um...no reason.[/COLOR]

His cream hands pressed lightly against the cold glass window of his space capsule. Mephistopheles, one of the original children of destruction, stared aimlessly out into the twinkling starlight atmosphere around him. Taking in a deep breath, the lost soul pushed himself off the window and simply floated in his capsule.

Through his veins coursed cursed blood; blood of unholy eternal existence.

"Earth is nearby," he whispered to himself.

For countless lifetimes, the dark warrior has existed without true meaning. Across the universe he had been able to sense others-others with his kind of power. And now....he felt them...felt them in the pit of his stomach.

Sleep came to him swiftly. For the fist time he felt as if he lie in his mother's arms again. True resolve only lie a planet away. The Saiyans had destroyed the Tsufurijin race and raped their planet-[I]his[/I]planet.

The sands counting down the time to his salvation had at last run out. Resolve only lie a few moments away.....

[color=indigo]OOC: Sorry Krillen, I usually don't mess with other peoples charecters, but you set yourself up real good...but don't worry you charecter is stronger then mine in all aspects but intelligence...so feel free to pummel him once if you'd like:D

[i]Night arrives at Dende's lookout just in time to see the escalating argument between Mako and Piccallo. Mako powers up. *Wow, Night thinks, he is pretty strong*. Night then looks at Piccallo, *but he doesn't stand a chance just look at his adversary. That green man is not the least bit impressed*. Mako charges at Piccallo. The instant he is about to hit him, the namek powers up slightly. The sight is impressive. Everyone watching struggles to keep there foothold. Mako is nearly thrown off the lookout.[/i]

Piccallo- You are not near ready to fight me. As a Saiya-jin you do possess the ability to far exceed my power. But you have not yet even begun to understand your capabilities.

Mako- Just shut the hell up...your about to get the beating of your life!!!

[i]Piccallo splits himself into three forms.[/i]

Piccallo-If you want to fight, I'll give you a fight, but just one of my tri-forms is enough to beat you...

[i]Two of the Piccallos sit back down and begin munching on the chips. The other one gets in a fighting stance. Mako attacks, *his power is incredible, thinks Night, He is stronger then I am...but I still don't think he can beat just one of that green guys duplicates*, Piccallo counters and Mako parries, this goes on for a couple moves until Piccallo lands a knee to Mako's stomach. With that one move the fight is over. Mako lies gasping on the ground...the third Piccallo sits on the ground and begins to eat chips with the other two.

[/i]Night *thinking*- Wow that triplicate move was neat looking, I think I'll try it...Night splits into two and then three...Wow this is neat but we are now much weaker. This would be helpful for training though...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Your spelling and grammar are both quite awful Crazy White Boy........just to let you know......:angel:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, thanks for pointing that out Raiha. I'll b shoore to stey affer skool an' stuedy mor.:)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resting on a soft patch of grass, listening to the alien sound of birds twittering, Mephistopheles gingerly patted himself softly with a white handkerchief and prepared for the trials that lie ahead. The heat from the Earth's sun, baked the back of his neck-for it was much warmer than what he was used to. Looking at his capsule he frowned. As the dust settled, the damage to the ship's exterior from the crash landing was quite apparent.

Suddenly, an indescribable feeling shook the mighty warrior.

"Two Saiya-jins....strong ones," he muttered, "and they're relatively close."

As he rose to his feet, he sensed yet another being, this time a Namek.

"This planet has surprised me greatly already," he declared, "The Namek must be the God of Earth...the key to the legendary DragonBalls."

Clutching his family pendant, he muttered sweet incantations of destruction.

"I'll turn them to cinder and spread their ashes across the galaxy," he finally exclaimed, sending the nearby birds fluttering away.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha stared at Andrew for a few minutes then clapped her hands twice. Immediatly, a huge spread of food appeared in front of him.[/i]

Andrew: :eek: FOOD!!! Hang on...how do I know this stuff isn't poisoned?

Raiha: *shrug* You'll have to find out for yourself.

[i]Teleportation....

She reapeared on the edge of a huge cliff and watched the setting sun......centering her energy, she released a huge mass of her magic...[/i]

Raiha: I paint the sky with pink and blue,
Purple, Bronze, and Gold,
Summoning power, great and true,
I Usher in the night...

[i]As soon as she had said those words, the sun sank and the moon quickly rose into the sky.....[/i][/COLOR]

Omaru: Um How did she get in here I thought only two people could go into the ROST at the same time it's weird huh

Andrew: Yeah...So, shall we?

Omaru: *Chomp* What did you say I didn't hear you *Munch* *Gulp*

Andrew: -_- *Sigh* *Gulp* *Chomp* *Gobble* *Munch* MORE!!!

*Poof*

Andrew: Whoooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...How did she hear that!?

Omaru: Personally I don't know but I don't care *Gobble*

---

Raiha: Heh heh heh...I have my secrets...:naughty:

Omaru: *looks at Andrew stuffing his face* Who's the chick?

Andrew: *mouth full of food* Says her name's Raiha. I never could refuse food, especially from attractive women.

Omaru: right............................

Andrew: *finishes all food* I think we should get back to training. Let's go............wait a minute? How did she get in?

Omaru: Who knows let's fight come on come on

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: LOL, guys are so easy to keep happy.....

Cinoris: :flaming:

Neil: :flaming:

Raiha: Right...

[i]She turned and went back to the cliffside where she had orriginally ushered in the night. Drawing a small black stone from her necklace, she suspended it in the air in front of her and shut her eyes tightly...[/i]

Raiha: Spirit Stone Transformation........Element....WATER!!!

[i]Huge waves crashed against her body and the stone molded itself into her chest....her hair flew out behind her and turned blue as the sky.....then her legs became one long tail, and she dove into the water quickly....

Deep inside the ocean, she swam through the icy water....taking in her surroundings...[/i][/COLOR]

They begin training again. Each exchanging tremendous blows filled with immense power. Andrew starting to gain the advantage gets cocky and starts blocking with only one hand. Omaru smirks and speeds up and beats **** into Andrew. He kicks him square in the gut and punches him to the floor. Andrew gets back up at Omaru and smirks, instantly throwing a Ki ball at him. As Omaru dodges out of the way Andrew zanzokens behind him and kicks him in the ribs. He quickly follows with a back hander to Omaru's faace and throws him back. As Omaru flies backwards he powers up a samll beam and fires it at Andrew. Andrew grabs it in his hand and then sees many more heading towards him. They all hit him full force, Omaru releasing more and more all the time. Andrew zanzokens out of the way just to the left where he powers up and sends some of his own blasts back at Omaru.

Gohan suddenley stopped training.

Gohan:Man i'm nealry naked. My clothes have been burnt and torn. Better head home for a bit of food and a change of clothes.

His blue Aura appears around him and he flies through the side of the volcanoe.

Gohan: OW!! I hit my head:bawl:

He continues his flight home

Andrew and Omaru continue training as their time to exit draws near.

---------------------------
In a space pod not far from mars....
---------------------------

???: We draw near master

big mean scary???: Excellent. I shall avenge my father and grandfather and finally finish what they set out to do................
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Omaru: You're good hey look we only have a few days left lets make them count come on come on let's go hurry up

Andrew: Fine! :demon: (Can Andrew go SSJ? if not, forget this post)

[COLOR=orange]In a flash of light, Andrew goes SSJ![/COLOR]

Omaru: Whoa thats kool now we're talking now let me show you something I achived while you were asleep muahahaha

Andrew: [B]Let's see it then :smirk:[/B]

Omaru: *Deep breath* HaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA[B]AAAAAAA[/B]

[SIZE=5][I][B][COLOR=red]FLASH!!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/B][/I][/SIZE]

Andrew: Whoa...Kewl...:naughty:

Omaru: Iknowitisisn'tit :devil:

Andrew: Let's go!!

---

DAMN!! I just made a shi**y animation for nothing! It's WAAAY too big! Basically Omarus hair goes red and he starts shaking about non-stop (in other words, he goes hyper!)

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Moving freely through the water, Raiha took in her surroundings, then reverted to her normal form as she swam towards the surface....Her face broke the water, and she sucked in a huge gulp of air...[/i]

Raiha: Fun......alright, I think I need to pick up some real clothes....

[i]Teleportation.....[/i][/COLOR]

Andrew: Get ready!

Omaru: Show me what you got

Andrew smircks and gives out a quick laugh. He begins to power up more. He puts his arms out at his sides as a small ball appears infront of him. He puts his hands forward towards the ball as it grows bigger. Andrew's muscles begins to constantly bulk up and then down as his power increases. He finally shouts at the top of his lungs then dissappears. From behind him Omaru here's Andrew shout

Andrew: FINAL FLASH!!!!!!!!!

Omaru turns around to see the beam coming right at him. He puts up his arms and catches the beam. It begins pushing him back slowly. His hands begins to glow as a beam of his own errupts from them. The beams even out as both warriors push greatly. Finally they explode in the middle throwing both warriors back. Andrew flies forward back at Omaru but he zanzokens around him and throws a punch. Andrew counters with a punch of his own and they spar viciously for a while

Ok ok we'll get out! :D

---

[I]For hours on end, Omaru and Andrew punch and kick at each other, throwing ki blasts and flying all at the same time![/I]

Omaru: *Glances at the clock* HeyAndrew *Andrew punches him in the face* OuchiesokAndrewstopaseclookatthetime!

Andrew: WhAt DiD yOu SaY!? :wow:

Omaru: *Points at the clock* LookAndrewwe'regonnahavetogetoutnow!

Andrew: Too bad...It was fun training with you in here.

Omaru: DamnIlovethisformbutIhavetopowerdownnow...:( *The multi-coloured aroura around him slowly faded, and his hair went back to normal...*

Andrew: *Sigh* Let's go. *All of his muscles decrease in size and his hair goes back to normal*

[COLOR=red]Omaru and Andrew walk out...[/COLOR]

Mako: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :demon: Com'on Piccolo!

Piccolo: *CHOMP* Ok lemme just finish thes-HEY!

[COLOR=red]Mako grabs onto his cape and drags him into the ROST[/COLOR]