OtakuBoards

DragonBall Z: Retaliation (play)

Andrew

Finally!!!!!

Mako: Man its bright in here.........

Piccolo: Ahhh Im full now....Lets fight!

Mako: Ok here we go..........PIccolo? Where the hell is he?

Piccolo flies off to train and leaves mako alone......

Mako: God Damn..........

ooc: hey guys, Im sorta sick of sparring with piccolo who isnt a character.....does someone on here wanna spar with me instead of piccolo so that this can go fasteR?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The flames tickled Mephistopheles's cheeks as they danced in the wind playfully. His eyes moist, his throat dry, the dark warrior prayed his familiar sweet incantations under a hushed breath. The pitiful screams of his victims would forever haunt him and he knew it. Whatever carnage he unleashed always found countless ways back to him. "How many times will their agonized cries of sorrow, disturb my rest," he wondered. Waking up in a cold sweat, had become a rather ceremonious ritual to him lately.

Shooting another Ki blast, Mephistopheles chuckled shoftly. Earth's buildings were weak, just like it's inhabitants. Only moments ago, countless humans had scattered like helpless insects trying to escape his proverbial foot. Now, they all lie, under sweet rumble and vestige. "New" Gingertown was now a graveyard for the innocent sheep that he had lead to the slaughtler.

Killing such weaklings was above the mysterious warrior known as Mephistopheles, but necessary nonetheless. For now, [I]they[/I] would come. [I]They[/I] would think he was mad for using destruction as his tool. Yet, like a fish biting onto a worm on a hook, [I]they[/I] would take the bait.

The faint sound of whimpering humans attracted Mephistopheles's attention. Huddled together, crying desperately, three people, bruised and bloodied, begged whatever supreme entity they acknowledged for mercy.

Smiling innocently, and extending his palm towards them, Mephistopheles echoed his thoughts,"[I]They[/I] will think that I'm mad. Little do [I]they[/I] realize that the only difference between the insane and the ingenious is the amount of success one achieves. If I kill enough of you, cause enough destruction, I will get their attention."

Church bells rang in the distance as a ki blast formed in Mephistopheles's hand and exploded through the air.

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: *slap* You leave them alone!

Mephistopheles: WTF?!?

Raiha: Tormenting innocent humans.........[i]A sign of weakness.[/i]

Meph: *****.

Raiha: Maybe I am. But that doesn't mean much to me.

Meph: Where did you get your addittue?

Raiha: From jerks who try to kill innocents.[/COLOR]

Back at his house Gohan has a shower, a proper meal and a change of clothes. He heads over to CC to see Bulma.

Gohan: Hey Bulma do you mind if i use the gravity cjambers for a while.

Bulma: Go ahead. You know how to work it right?

Gohan: Of course i do. See you in a few days.

Bulma: Bye

Gohan: Enters the gravity chamber and puts the gravity up to 20 times normal gravity. At first he finds it a little hard to move but he is soon flipping and sommersaulting around with ease.

Gohan: Oh well i guess it's time to turn it up

He turns it up to 40 times normal and gravity and he finds it extremely hard to move.

Gohan: Time to train hard. I'm not goiing to improve with out overloading my body.

He starts walking around, then gradually it gets up to a run and within an hour he's flying around with ease.

Gohan: Time for 50

[I]In a flash, Omaru speeds in and turns the gravity up to 500[/I]

Omaru: I've heard about you you're really tough you should be able to do this level with ease I heard your dad had trouble on 100 when he was flying to Namek and back then his power level wasn't even 1,000,000 so com'on man show me what you're made of coz your power level should be around the high-milllions

Gohan: :demon: Fine...

[COLOR=darkred]Gohan turns the gravity up to 1000

Gohan: H-Happy...N-N-Now?

Omaru: :drunk: I really should have came out of here before you turned up the gravity coz I can't move :drunk:

Gohan: -_-

Gohan turns down the gravity[/COLOR]

Omaru: :D Thankee :D

[I]Speeds out[/I]

Gohan: Strange guy...

[COLOR=darkred]Gohan turns the gravity back up.

Gohan: Nrrrggghhhhhhh...

Gohan starts off walking, then starts to slowly jog...[/COLOR]

---

I'm serious man, Gohan can take A LOT more that 50!! :D

But he's not actually Gohan. His name is for some reason the same but he's not the Gohan.
-------------------------------------------
In another gravity room Andrew trains for a while. With the gravity on 900 he lifts weights flies round and does various other things. He stops some way through and meditaes for a while. He stops...........stands up and stares into space

Andrew:............It's here..........the power has arrived.

He turns off the gravity and flies off towards the power. He lands a little distance from the battle field and looks at the ship. He wonders who is inside.......
--------------------------------------------
Fight time guys. Just bring yourself in and I'll take it from there.

Andrew's new stats
Strength: 1,900,000
Speed: 2,200,000
Agility: 1,900,000
Inteligence:2,100,000
Ki: 1,900,000

Andrew's new SSJ stats
Strength: 5,900,000
Speed: 6,200,000
Agility: 5,900,000
Inteligence:6,100,000
Ki: 5,900,000

Gohan: Oh no the power's hre and i'm nowhere near powerful enough. I got to get the gravity up to at least 500. Oh well guess i should.

He turns the gravity up to 500 and is thrown against the floor. He begins to get craushed but he suddenly has a surge of power and there was a large explosion and when the dust cleared Gohan was a Super Saiyan.

Gohan: WEll that was quick. Time to go kick some ***!

He flies off to where the power is coming from and lands next to Andrew.

Gohan: Hey ANdrew

Andrew: Hello Gohan

Gohan: So do you think we have a chance?

Andrew: Only time will tell my friend. If the others have been training as hard as me then i'm sure we'll have a fighting chance. You have also raised you power greatly.

Gohan's stats:
Strength:2,000,000
Speed:2,000,000
Agility: 2,000,000
Intelligence: 2,000,000
Ki: 2,000,000

Super Saiyan stats
Strength: 5,000,000
Speed: 5,000,000
Agility: 5,000,000
Intelligence: 5,000,000
Ki: 5,000,000

Mephistopheles's shimmering yellow eyes stared at Raiha with dark intensity. Staring into her eyes he saw pure ignornace.

"Well, what do we have here" he chuckled. "It looks like you've taken a wrong turn my dear-one that leads to death."

Mephistopheles knew that the passage way to one's soul was through their eyes. Staring into hers he saw a soul that hungered for justice. The being standing before him was full of righteousness, yet ironically had plenty of room for cruelty.

Turning his back on her he declared, "My dear girl, it is obvious that your heart betrays your judgement. Your ramblings of nonsense mean nothing to me."

Stepping on his heel, he spun around and faced her once again. His nostrils flaring and his eyes widening into saucers he yelled, "Go now and find me a [I]real[/I] challenge if you truly want to preserve these pathetic lives!"

[color=indigo]OOC: I got ya Krillen, I've been gone for two days so I 'm lost here it goes.

[color=indigo]Piccillo speeds past Night. Night looks down and sees a lone fighter swearing, he lands near him...

Night-You feel pretty strong...

Mako-No crap, go away, I don't have time to deal with amateurs like you...

Night-I might not be as strong as you but I am a quick learner, you souldn't be so cocky

Mako-I'm not cocky, I'm just stronger then you are...If you really want to spar.. then lets go, but promise me that if I kill you you won't be upset

Night- Sure *smirks*

[i] the two take classic stances[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha could feel the bile rising in the back of her throat and her rage began to build.[/i]

Raiha: I take orders from no man. If you think that I am not a challenge for you...........then we may fight and you may learn........who is better.

Meph: Don't flatter yourself.

Raiha: I'm not. I am a Laproin Mage....from beyond the Dreaming Mountains. I can summon fires from hell....a beast of Nightmares....among other things.

Meph: Well then.....we will fight.

Raiha: Good. *blinks*

[i]In an instant, they were standing in the middle of a huge white tundra.......in the middle of Alaska. Snow melted from Raiha's feet and the wind howled angrily.[/i]

Raiha: Well then?

Meph: This will do....for now.

[i]Raiha riipped off her trenchcoat, and threw it to the side, then she cracked her neck slightly and stared at Meph's huge yellow eyes. Then reached into his mind and plucked it delicatly...[/i]

Raiha: :demon:[/COLOR]

The wind pulled at Mephistopheles's garments greedily, it's icy fingers stinging his skin. Angelic light resonating off of the warriors gave the snow an almost heavenly shimmer. Levitating over the snows, and glaring deep into the eyes of his adversary, Mephistopheles slowly moved a few strains of mars black hair from his eyes.

"You think me a monster," he questioned Raiha playfully.

Clenching her fists, building her power, she simply responded coldly,"I don't care what you are. You hurt people and that's enough to seal your fate."

Raiha's words hung in the air defiantly, adding further hostility to the howling winds. His eyes stinging, Mephistopheles clutched his pendant and began to divuldge what he swore would remain locked away forever.

"Laproin Mage," he began, "What you see is the unholy bonding of two races. My family tree bears the rotten fruit of my home planet's orignal sin. If you trace it branch for branch, you fill find that through my veins courses the blood of the Tsufurujin race, and-"

Mephistopheles ripped his dark cape off and sent it fluttering away in the wind, revealing that of a Saiya-jin tail.

"-and the Saiya-jin race."

Raiha's eyes widened and for the first time, lost their rigid edge.

"Don't you see the conflict inside of me, young Laproin,"Mephistopheles said, his voice shaking, "I hate the Saiya-jins for what they did to my people, yet the demonic blood flows through my own veins like the fires of hell!"

Disappearing, and reappearing behind her, he locked his arm around her neck. Raiha tried to wriggle free, while Mehpistopheles whispered in her ear, " I WILL destroy all Saiya-jin life including my own, for that is the meaning of my existence. It is the pennance that my people must pay and I will see them all in hell!"

[color=indigo] IN THE ROST

[i] Night and Mako are sparring ferociously. Every now and then Mako seems to gain the advantage, his strength and speed overwhelming Night. But Night always finds some clever way to rebound. Mako stops...[/i]

Mako: Okay, now the real training begins (Mako goes SSJ)

Night:???

[i] To Night Mako has vanished, all of a sudden Night is hit from behind and sent flying. He is hit again and again.

Night (Thinking) He has increased his power drastically with that manuever...I have to try to duplicate it[/i]

Night-AHHHHHHHHH

Mako-(laughing) you idiot, you have to be a Saiya-jin to transform

[i] Mako's laughter turns into a look of shock. Night develpes a aura around him, not a gold one, but silver, his eyes glow with a red light.[/i]

Night-Wow I did it!, but I don't look the same as you. It must look different on Ancients?

Mako-?I thought only Saiya-jins could...?

Night- Transform? All you did was boost up your energy, enhancing your form. I just copied your technique...I sill think you are slightly stronger then me though.

Mako- Of course I am and now I will prove it.

Night-Maybe you are stronger then one of me, but you are no match for two of me

Mako-What?

[i]Night splits into two forms while staying in his heightened form.[/i][/color]

[COLOR=orange]Raiha: :demon:

[i]She kicked upwards, catching Meph in the forhead, then she was free.....whirling around, she caught him across the throat, and knocked him to the ground.[/i]

Raiha: You are consumed....blinded by the hatred....and it will destroy you...

[i]Meph glared at her with a vicious burning intensity, then Raiha pulled the black stone from her neck and tossed it into the air...shouting an incantation at the same time. Immediatly, her fangs grew and her body lengthened. She dropped on all fours, as a huge Sphinx. Wings of an Eagle, body of a lion...head of a woman...[/i]

Raiha: And to protect innocents....I might have to destroy you....as much as I hate to end the life of someone so brave.[/COLOR]

Rising from the soft powder, Mephistopheles's tounge dabbed at a small trail of blood running down from his bottom lip. Ironically, the serenity of the landscape seemed to calm the lord of pain. Off in the distance, icy waves lapped softly against iceburgs. The snow reminded Mephistopheles of soft clouds; he felt as though he were about to do battle in the heavens.

Looking up into the sky into the burning eyes of Raiha, who was still hovering above, he smiled. She was all that stood in his way; a gatekeeper blocking the way to his resting place.

"What tremendous power for such a delicate creature to posses," he exclaimed excitedly. "I am most impressed at your little magic show young mage."

Raiha's lip curled up and she snarled in disgust. "Delicate," she questioned, "If I'm so delicate, how come you're the only one bleeding?"

Mephistopheles's soft laughter surprised her. "I hear on earth...that there is a thing called fireworks," he said with his head bowed, "Indeed they have become famous across the galaxy. Raiha, I [I]will[/I] complete my purpose in life. It is my destiny to end what misery the Saiya-jin race has bestowed upon us all."

Now raising his head, he stared into her eyes with determination.

"Laprion mage," he began, "as extraordinary as you look now, in this form, you will look truly all the more splendid as a dazzling display of exploding light...like your fireworks."

Thrusting his hand up, a tremendous surge of white light exploded, stinging Raiha's eyes, as if salt had been exposed in an open wound. Mephistopheles appeared behind her once again and pulled her head back. "Goodbye," he said with dismay before bringing his elbow down upon her neck. A large explosion of ice and snow rose into the air as Raiha fell into her icy tomb.

"It was fun Raiha," Mephistopheles yelled, "And I must thank you for your inspiration. I now know that I must destroy this planet along with the Saiya-jins to prevent others like you from rising up against me."

Mephistopheles thrust his arm out, his palm facing the large hole in the ground. A yellow aura surrounded him and a ball of white ki sizzled in between his fingertips as he prepared to end it all......

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha thrashed around, then immediatly jumped past her Earth for, and went straight to SSJ2. She threw her ams up and shreiked .....forming a huge barrier around the threatened areas.

As Meph released the blast, Raiha's shield buckled, but held......it rebounded, and shot into the atmosphere...[/i]

Raiha: *leaps out* Not only will you have to destroy all the Sayjians....you'll have to kill all of the hybrid bastards like me....

Meph: :demon:

Raiha: How delicate do I look now?[/COLOR]

Mako: Oh great, this isnt good.

*Mako thinks to himself........

Mako: * I have been training real hard to surpass the super saiya-jin level for many days and weeks now. If only I could transform again There would be no stoping me, I could---

*Mako is hit in the gut my Night 1. He flies back and sees a kick being leashed at him from behind. He grabs Night 2's leg and throws him into Night 1. They both crash to the ground.

Night 1 and 2: AAHHHHH!!!!!!

*They both shoot a beam of clear light which over laps Mako and engulfs him in flames.

Mako: Nooooooooooo!!!!

*Night 1 and 2 form together again.....

Ngiht: Had enough?

Mako: Damn you..... Eh.....Eh.....Euuahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

He flies up to the sky and throws numerous punches at Night but misses each time. Mako is kciked back to the ground.

Night: *Powers back down..........* I win!!!!

* Mako starts to pound at the ground. Why am I always the weakest!!! Why cant I do what everyone else cant?! I am a saiyan! I have the blood in my veins why cant I accompish the accomplished!!!!!???? Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Night::eek:

*Mako glistens in a bright gold aura, when the aura clears Mako is shown standing still looking at the ground closing his eyes with a tear running down. He is now a Super Saiyan 2.

Mako: Our training here is done, shall we go and get some rest in the outer world night?

Night: Hehe, sure Mako!

:D

Raiha's energy pulsated with uncanny strength, yellow light engulfing her surroundings giving them a soft glow.

[I]What is she,[/I] Mephistopheles wondered to himself, all arrogance seemingly vanishing. Staring up into the sky he saw his ki blast explode. Eye to eye, the two warriors stood bathed in the falling glitter and their own energies.

"How could you," Mephistopheles asked, "take this form of all things? How could you do this?"

A small smile spread across Raiha's lips, almost daring him to attack.

"So be it," he whispered, "so be it."

Clenching his fists in anger he shouted, "You may look like a level two Super Saiya-Jin, but we'll see if you fight like one."

A red light bathed Mephistopheles as he charged at Raiha.

[i]Mephistopheles hurled towards the lovely Mage, threatening her existance. But, as if on cue, Mephistopheles stopped dead in his tracks, his face torn to shreads. In a dazzle of extreme speed, Mephistopheles's hands covered his ripped head, as his muffled screams of pain erupted, shaking the snow in all directions.

A blue shine faded in front of Raging Beast, as a robin's egg rift appeared behind Raiha, turning the whilte, chalky powder to shards of dust. Seemingly unaware, the Beautiful Mage stood there. But as the wave of psychic energy passed, it flowed through Raiha, as she became translucant. It hammered towards Mephistopheles, as he continued to shriek his lungs out.

In a royal flash, the Demon was sent hurling backwards, a long slice crossing his chest. Another crest seemed to rise from the depths of Hell itself, slashing Mephistopheles's back open, with yet another wave knocking him in the chest, spliting him open again. The Devilish Mix rocketted away, out cold, unable to regain himself.

Blank appeared next to Raiha, as the Lioness Princess's body sucked in as threads, regressing to her normal state. Blank turned to her, face drawn solumn. He quickly reached for the beauty's hand, leaving a small kiss upon the back of her soft, silky fist. Whilst this was happening, Raiha received images of extreme training, in a psychic void. Blank's body ripped open, still pushing himself further, power growing everyday.[/i]

Raiha: [i]So, that's how you got so strong..[/i]
Blank: [i]Yes, my dear. Slowed time, enhanced gravity...[/i]
Raiha: [i]Mind letting my hand go?[/i]

Blank: *one final smooch* But of course.
Raiha: I don't know why I keep you around... :rolleyes:
Blank: It's because of my devilish good looks and charm! :love2:
Raiha: I guess that's right... ;) :smirk:

Blank: Well, looks like he won't be bothering you for a while...
Raiha: Yes........ But I could've handled him...
lank: Yeah... But I wanted to try out an advanced attack of the Psychic Blast. I gained complete control over it whilst I was training...
Raiha:.........Right.........

[color=indigo][i] Although Night was glad to see that Mako had transformed once again, he had no idea how the transformation occurred. It troubled him, because when he pushed himself he could only get bulky, and while his strength increased, his speed decreased considerably.[/i]

Night- *Thinking*Maybe I can get Night to transform again...and observe how he does it...No, I don't think that will work this time. I think I will remain in this heightened state until I can get stronger.

Night- Hey Mako, you really improved in their...

Mako- I did?

Night- You didn't realize your increase of strength at the end.

Mako- I did, I just don't know if I can do it again. I am an embarassment to the Saiya-jin Race

Night-Whoa, what are you talking about. The only reason it was hard for you is because we were sparring. Hey, I know I couldn't beat you in a true fight right now.

Mako- Really? (Smiling)

Night- Yeah, but don't worry I'll catch up soon and become a more worthy sparring partner.

Mako-Grins- Yeah, and I'll keep training too.[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: Well Meph? Are you satisfied?

Meph: ......*in lala land*

Raiha: That's what I thought. Cinoris. *snaps fingers*

Cinoris: *materializes* Yes mistress?

Raiha: Blow him to the waterfall. I'm going to see how he reacts to a purely magic enviornment.

[i]Cinoris roared a huge wind spell.......and the rushing hurricane blasted him backwards into sweet oblivion........

At the waterfall, Meph, Raiha, and Cinoris appeared. Raiha walked up to him and placed a hand on his chest.......everything grew white, then his wounds disapeared. She clasped her palms together and closed her eyes.[/i]

Raiha: I call upon the power of my Spirits......bind him.....heal him.....free him.......hold him hard..........NOW!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=TEAL][I]Li trains in the gravity chamber the setting up at 300 times earth's normal gravity but Li is struggling to even walk[/I]

Li: I have the blood of Vegeta Elite Saiya-jin Warrior a mear gravity chamber will not beat me

[I]Li powers up and begins to train like hell after 6 hours he takes a break and a shower[/I]

Old Stats
Strength: 1,050,000
Agility: 1,000,000
Speed: 1,000,000
Inteligence: 9,900,000
Ki: 1,050,000

New stats
Strength: 1,250,000
Agility: 1,100,000
Speed: 1,150,00
Inteligence: Same
Ki: 1,300,000

[I]Li keeps on training hoping that he can prove himself like his father did[/i][/color]

Spiraling into a void of darkness, Mephistopheles ceased to exist in a world of pure matter. Surrounded in darkness, a long forgotten voice whispered softly, "Let us go, you and I, to an evening when fog covers the earth and sky."

The two had never arrived at that place. Mephistopheles had watched as a boy, his parents slain at the hands of the blood thirsty Saiya-jin race. Mephistopheles has stood still and stopped the sound of feet when far away an interrupted cry came over houses from another street. But not to call him back or say good-bye: And further still an unearthly height, one luminary clock against the sky, proclaimed the time was neither wrong nor right. He had been one acquaninted with the night. His people.......all gone, Mephistopheles himself had only survived because of his tail. Living as a Saiya-jin, living a lie he grew to hate his lineage.

The misty smoke of the waterfall rubbed its back on Mephistopheles. The misty smoke that rubs it's muzzle on the window panes of a cottage home after a spring shower. Licked its tongue into the corners of the evening, slipped by the foot of the waterfall, and made a sudden leap, and seeing that it was a soft night, curled and once about the area, fell asleep.

A warm light bathed the fallen warrior, melting the pain the crippled his body as he neared the light at the end of the dark tunnel. Opening his eyes, the fuzzy image of Raiha and Cinoris began to focus in.

"Laprion Mage," he said rising to his feet. "Where is the one that attacked me?"

Raiha's eyes followed Mephistopheles carefully as she answered, "Why would you want to know. You want to kill him, is that it?"

Mephistopheles tossed his head back and laughed warmly. "Kill him," he questioned, "I would like to thank him. When a Saiya-Jin reaches a near death situation they only grow in strength. I feel like a new man."

Bowing his head down he said lowly, "Yet, my urge to kill has diminished somewhat. Killing that fool will not undo what has already been done. It'll only stain my hands. However, he and I do have unsettled business and we will battle. Unfortunately, my primitive Saiya-Jin blood calls for it and that is a drawback that your magic cannot clense."

And with that, Mephistophels had vanished, as softly as the surrounding mist, in search of his aggressor.