DragonBall Z: Retaliation (play)

Andrew

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=indigo] [i] For the first time since the destruction of his homeworld, Night was a little scared...No one on Earth had alone had the power to defeat Babi-dee's new puppet. And if that wasn't bad enough, Babi-di said that there was another one, and Night bet that he was stronger then Mephistopheles.[/i]

Night- hey we have to go help the others fight...or we are all gona die!!!

Andrew- I agree, we should hurry...[/color]

This guy was meant to be Babi-dee's son but since you've (Heaven's cloud) done a good job here we'll just leave it.
--------------------------------------------

Andrew looked at Babi-dee with rage and fire in his eyes. His great Black Auro surrounds him as he stares begins powering up.

Night: *to Piccalo* What's he doing?

Piccalo: He's planning to fight I'm guessing.

Andrew: You get out of here and help The others. I'll see if I can dispose of him and help Meph. Piccalo nods and flies off. Night looks at the confident Babi-dee and the follows Piccalo. Andrew begins slowly walking towards Babi-dee and smirks as he takes to the air and smashes babi-dee in the mouth. Babi-dee flies back and then mutters something and comes flying back with a punch of his own. It connects with Andrew's jaw and as he falls back He swings his leg hitting Babi-dee in the gut. Andrew flies backards and begins powering up some.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MajinVegeta [/i]
[B]This guy was meant to be Babi-dee's son but since you've (Heaven's cloud) done a good job here we'll just leave it.
[/B][/QUOTE]

What the heck are you talking about dude? My name's not Heaven's Cloud! I know you've gotta be talking about me, buster!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]

What the heck are you talking about dude? My name's not Heaven's Cloud! I know you've gotta be talking about me, buster! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=teal]*FWACK* You be nice to Andrew, it's just a mistake.....everybody makes them........and your mistake was being a dumba**.[/COLOR]:flaming:

Don't worry DBZman! I only started posting again today. I'm fighting babi-dee and CWB went Majin. The other guys are trying to stop him. Just put yourself somewhere. and I was talking about Heven's cloud since he wrote the stuff about babi-dee.
------------------------------------------------------
Andrew's power begins to rise as he takes stance with his leg slightly apart and his hands raised at his side. He screams with rage and his power rises greatly. The floor begins to lightly shake as his hair flashes yellow and his muscles buldge a bit.

Babi-dee: A Super Saiyan eh? I've delt with your type before. And I know exactly what I'm going to do......with you.

Andrew: Wha......?

Babi-dee does something similar that he did with Meph and soon he des the same thing to Andrew. Andrew rises from his knees with his new )V( on his head and flies off towards the rest of the fighters with an evil grin.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=teal]*FWACK* You be nice to Andrew, it's just a mistake.....everybody makes them........and your mistake was being a dumba**.[/COLOR]:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

Tell me she didn't just say that...TELL ME she didn't just say that!
Girl if you ever talk to me like that again, I'll spank you like a Christmas monkey! Now calm down and pay tribute to me!

Ahem, I was merely being nice to Andrew.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]And I would post a pic of Raiha in her Feral/Pheonix form...........but we have a slight problem with this scanner.........[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

I've seen it.....And I have to say this......ALL OF YOU STAY BACK! SHE'S MIIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! :suppa drool-jin: *huggles Raiy*
-----------------------------
[color=orangered][i]Smirking insanly, Blank roared in hysterics. This was it? Was this all Mephistopheles's power? This is a joke!

With a sudden surge of power, Blank's hair shot out, fading firey red at the roots, growing oragish towards the tips, spiking up, like SSJ2 Gohan's when he fought Cell. His eyes faded to a white, completely blank, his eyebrows changing to a dark, bloor-red. With a spinning vortex of actual fire, Blank's auora flared out, tearing, shattering, ripping the ground apart.

Chilling winds hurled, snow flurries stroming about. Dark storm clouds billowed over head, expelling raging lightning, crashing hail, powdery snow.

With one final power surge, the clouds deatomized into nothingness. Down below, the area was melting quick. Blank's power-up caused the snow to liquidate, but the heat was unbearible!

What was this?! It was as hot as a radioactive explosion! Raiha jumped backwards, knowing what this was. But Mephistopheles stood, raising after Raiha's summon, seriously messed up. With a rift of flames, Mephistopheles was charred, flames scortching his skin, burning his clothes.

What was this transformation?! What could give Blank this much power?![/i]

???? Blank: WELL?! DO YOU LIKE THIS?! DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE?!
Meph: Wha....t...........are you?!
???? Blank: Hmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm!!! You.....are looking at......the ONE AND ONLY FIRE SAIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!(OOC: Sorry, Rai... Couldn't keep it in..:devil:...)

[i]With another surge, the flames became more frenzied, licking the air, shattering the cold. An area with in a few [b]miles[/b] became swelteringly hot, over 110 degrees.

Hand still raised after all of his, energy still collecting, Blank was ready. The Nitro Blast this time. With a swirl, the golden-red ki blast shot out, forming a small tail.

In a mere split-second, it crossed the twenty-odd meters to the still immobile Mephistopheles. The blast impacted with enough force to crumble a moon. In a twisting vortex of roaring flames, detonating energy. After a few minutes, dust that had been launched into the sky settled, the flames died, the energy storm stopped. Leaving the Mix on the ground, body shreading in so many places, you couldn't tell if he was still alive...

-Far away, on a distant battlefield-

Babi-dee froze Andrew with a spell, pausing their fight.

[color=red]"He attacks weakened foes....... He merciously fights, using every cheap move he can.....It's time... Parapa-PA![/color]

-Back with the others-

Mephistopheles was just regaining his composure, body somehow slowly healing. But that was overlooked. With a peircing scream, Blank fell to his knees, hands grasping his skull, trying to dull the driving pain. Eyes buldging with sheer agony, Blank's body quivered.

With a psychic plea, Blank reached out to Raiha...

[color=darkblue]"Raiha, my dearest, leave now! You know as well as I do I won't be able to stop myself when whoever this is takes control of me. Leave now, to regroup and formulate a new plan! Please, my love! LEAVE!"[/color]

[color=royalblue]"Blank, stay strong! Fight it! You must..... For our sake! Please! RESIST!"[/color]

[color=darkblue]"I.....I.......I CAN'T STOP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!![/color]

With a snap, Blank's eyes close, the "M" symbol staining his forehead....[/i]
--------------------------------
Rai, tried to do this w/o being too egotistical......or love-sick.....:drunk:[/color]

Andrew races to the battle field to see Raiha looking at the now smiling confidently Blank. Her face looking confused as Blank begins to come towards her. He then looks to see Piccalo jump down infront of her. Blank hits piccalo aside easily and then flies directly at Raiha. Meph then Flies at her too. Both of them attacking with punches and kicks all around. She Dodges most of their attacks with her flexibility swiftly moving around their fists and feet. Andrew flies down and begins attacking her aswell. She eventually tires and gets knocked around by all 3. Babi-dee appears to watch as they totally kick **** outta her. She is thrown back onto the floor and lies there breathing heavily. Each or the 3 warriors each begin to power up an attack. Just as they are all ready to fire Andrew kicks Meph in the back of the head sending him flying and fires his attack at Blank. Babi-dee looks at him with amazment.

Babi-dee: How could anyone withstand my mind control?

Andrew: I have no bit of evil in me to be controlled I only allowed you to think I was under your control and now my power has been increased thanks to you and I can take you out.

He fires off a small thin beam from his index as he jumps back towards Raiha. He takes a bag out of his pocket. He looks inside to see some sensu beans.

Andrew: Only 4 left. better use them wisely.

He takes one out and put's it in her mouth. She swallows it and gets to her feet.

Raiha: *holds head* ....What.......?

Andrew: We have to stop them. Got any spells up your sleeve for this one?

Raiha: Not really.

Andrew: So what do you propose?

Raiha: We fight them?

Just as this is said The two get up. Meph as a big lump on his head and Blank's top is ripped open and lots of blood is pouring out.

Andrew: Let's do it!

RAiha: Leave Neil to me.

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: Blank.....I'm so sorry...

[i]She tensed her leg muscles.........then leapt...........covered in blue fire......she hit him across the throat, then wrapped her hands around his head and let out a scream that was mind bending............then she was floating feely........inside the mind of Blank.

Blank: GET OUT! :flaming:

Raiha: I'm sorry........there's nothing else for it....

With a vicious twist, she began to sever the cords that bound him to Babidee.........as she did, Blank roared in pain......and anger.......then he drew on the last reserves of his mind and blasted her backwards......out of his mind....into a nearby cliff......she hit the side, and coughed up bright blue blood.[/i]

Andrew: Uhoh....

Raiha: :demon: *wipes mouth* I tried the nice way.......*cracks neck* Now I'm going to do it the bitchy way.....:devil: RAIKA--ONN!!!!!!! BRING YOUR POWERS TO MY HAND!!

*crackle crackle* *BOOM*

Blank: Huh?

*FWACK*

Blank: Ouch.....

Raiha: *flies forward, wings extended* And there's plenty more where that came from....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=TEAL][I]Li arrives on the battle field and sees Raiha, Andrew and others locked in batlle and sees Babi-Dee laughing at the sideline[/I]

Li: how dare you laugh you miserable bastard

[I]Li charges up into ssj mode and flies over to Babi-Dee[/I]

Babi-Dee: hahaha you!! think you can stop me??

Li: I can and I will [I]teleports behind him and fires a Big-Bang blasting Babi-Dee several miles away he then flies over to Mephistopheles and begins to engage in combat with him[/I][/color]

Andrew: Ok Li, you take Meph and I'll take out that bastard Babi-dee. Andrew flies off towards were Babi-dee had landed and began searching for him. He flew over, around and under cliffs and mountains searhcing but there was no trace. then from the under side of a cliff came a large Ki attack that threw Andrew to the floor. Andrew jumped straight back up and began looking around.

Andrew: Come on you coward! Show yourself!

[COLOR=royalblue]Aster: No........

[i]A single tear fell from her eyes.......and suspended in the air.....rotating silently........then it exploded and surrounded Aster..........filling her senses with the smell of blood and water........she cried out in pain......then felt a crunch as her spine rotated........then she hit the ground, on all fours. She bared her teeth, and immediatly shrieked a wild catamount cry.....She was the tiger.........[/i]

Blank: Here kitty, kitty, kitty.....

Aster: I'll give you kitty. :demon:[/COLOR]

Somewhere off in the distance, birds twittered in picutresque trees and children played, ignorant of the cataclysmic tooth and nail struggle that raged on under their very noses.

As all historians know, the past is a great darkness, and filled with echoes. Voices may reach us from it, but what they say to us is imbued with the obscurity of the matrix out of which they come, and try as some may, no one can always dechipher them precisely in the clearer light of our own day.

The glittering starlight of the night fled, hiding behind the milkyway as a big orange sun returned to reclaim it's horizin. Mephistopheles floated high above the morning fog, dew drops dancing at his brow. Babi-dee's spell had filled the burning hole in his soul that the loss of his family had left. No longer did he feel remorse, or the urge to purge the universe of the Saiya-jin race; it was quite evident that the pitiful mortals he sought to protect were addicts of evil.

Opening his eyes, his pupils remincent of a snake's, and staring at Li, he grinned playfully. Babi-dee's voice, as sharp as a cutlass, permeated the legendary cross breed's thoughts.

[I]"Mephistopheles,"[/I] Babi-dee sang out, [I]"You know what you must do. You, yourself are made for destruction. You've known it all your life. Fulfill your destiny, kill him for me! I give you power, the power that will give you your resolution!"[/I]

Mephistopheles's veins sang out in delight, his muscles exploded as demonic blood wet it's appetite on his misery.

"[B]What would you do if you knew you could never fail[/B]," Babi-dee's slave asked Li.

The soul sometime's screams out, saying for the body what words cannot. Li's nose flared, the corners of his eyes twitched. Raising his arms into the air, he screamed, his voice booming to all ends of the planet, causing streams to ripple and birds to flutter.

"Enough of these games," he said, "You call youself a legendary warrior? A legendary warrior wouldn't become tempted by a sorcerer. I won't let you hurt anyone else!"

Li's golden locks lit up the sky, adding a golden aura to the striking cascade of colors that accompanies the morning.

" [B]Fear is like fire,[/B]" Mephistopheles said, slowly floating towards Li, "[B]Either you can cook with it, Or it will burn you.[/B]"

A sudden jolt clasped it's rough hand on Li's heart. Mephistopheles had disappeared, seemingly into the morning vapor. It didn't make sense. His powerlevel, the immense evil-all gone. The world slowed to a hault; everything was a blur. A soft whisper captivated the warrior, not by way of ear, but of the soul.

[I]Hold me now, I?m six feet from the edge and I?m thinking That maybe six feet isn't so far down. I?m looking down now that it?s over, recollecting all of my mistakes. I thought I?d found the road to somewhere. I cried out heaven save me, but I?m down to one last breath and with it let me say.......let me say.......that the fear will [B]burn[/B] you.[/I]

Li, screamed out in pain, dark energy, thick and black like molases, ripped through his shoulder, rendering his arm useless. Hunched over, his hands pressed to his knees, Li hacked up blood violently onto the ground below, as he sank slowly. Pain suddenly melted over his face and abdomen, as Mephistopheles unleashed his hatred upon him.

Li's face was a battered pulp with bruises and welts protruding prominently from the crimson glaze that streaked his features. Visceral fluids oozed out of pustules and the points of welts, trailing from the exit wounds down to the cold, moist ground.

His eyes, barely open, illustrated how close to the brink of unconsciousness he really was. Retching again, Li hacked up another large clot of blood before vomiting lightly onto the ground. Taking a moment to regain his composure, he gingerly brought his left hand up from its support position to cradle his ribs, now thoroughly battered. Running his fingers down the creases of the bones, Li convinced himself that at least three of them were broken. There wasn?t much else to be said for it, really. He?d had the brutal reality shoved in his face. Coming here was a bad idea. A mistake. He was far, far too late. That vile abomination, Babi-dee had tricked him; had tricked them all. Tricked him into coming down here, trying to do what was right, and made him pay for it. What he ever did to deserve all of this, he?d never know. But one thing was abysmally clear: Mephistopheles was slowly sucking the life out of him for ever showing up......

[Color=teal][I]As Li nursed his broken bones he began to think about his opponent. He was perfect in every way or was it just that Li was no better than a two-bit second rate human. Li hacked up a large pool of blood once again and continued to think about his opponent and he began to get very angry with himself for being so weak. He tore his hands away from his sides in extreme agony and once again let a vicious blood-curdling scream that shook his very veins. He began to power up again with rage and to transform but not into super saiya-jin 2 but into some else entirely something very different and very ruthless. His hair coursed up even closer to his hair but something changed his hair started to change until it contained black streaks, his aura changed to a black and gold color as well his eyes whited out and were replaced by black pupils instead of the regular green as he charges up screaming his lungs out [SIZE=three]Mephistopheles [/SIZE]Li had become a [b]Dark Super Saiya-jin[/B] a being of supreme power but also supreme evil [/I]

[I]Li powered up and charged into Mephistopheles once again as his transformation but this stunned Mephistopheles and may have been his undoing as Li quickly teleported behind him and deliver a vicious kick to his neck. Mephistopheles fell to the ground in pain but quickly rose up to once again engage his foe but it was clear he was no match as he could not land one punch or kick on his opponent. Li was blocking ever attack and found time to deliver even more attacks into his would be foe beating him to a near point of death as Mephistopheles face began to spurt blood and his body began to give out under the strain. Li then proceeded to fire a beam through his arm incapacitating him. Mephistopheles fell to the ground his mouth pumping blood everywhere his rib -cage bruised and his face battered and his body a mess as Li powered up his final attack to finish the monstrous beast[/I]

Li: what's wrong hybrid is your new power not enough....... hahahahahaha you see your Majin power up has accounted as nothing for you except making you a giant puppet unbending except for your masters will however my saiya-jin blood now courses with hatred which has made me and ultimate warrior. Now you see it is you Mephistopheles who will be burned not by the fire but by the might of the saiya-jin race hahahahahaha

Mephistopheles: [I] choke [/I]?I will kill you for it is my masters bidding

[I] Li kicks Mephistopheles in to side exposing his face. Li bends own to where his beam cut through the arm of his foe. In a pure fit of anger Li grabbed the arm and broke it into three pieces as Mephistopheles moaned and screamed in pain. Li then began to punch him in the same series of punches that Agent Smith punched Neo whilst they were in the subway in the film the Matrix. His foes body lies there motionless with an uncountable number of bruises and cuts and broken bones as Li begins to charge up his Chou Ikazuchi to burn his opponent into dust [/I]
--------------------------------------------------------
The Chou Izakuchi is a very powerful ki attack performed like so: the user performs to movement of the kaoi-ken and lightning will strike down upon them and a dome forms around them next the user puts his palms against the dome making it get bigger and bigger destroying everything in its path.

The Dark Super Saiya-jin is a corrupted transformation which is caused when absolute hatred fills the heart of the saiya-jin and his hatred causes the transformation to intensify even more than usual and to also make the user much more powerful however there are three main drawbacks and these are:

1) This transformation is even stronger than its purer counterpart but it also puts a massive strain on the users body which could kill him if he stays in this form for too long a time

2) Through using this transformation the user become extremely susceptible to Babi-dee's trance in becoming a Majin

3) The user takes on a whole new personality enjoying seeing his opponents in pain and suffering to the point of almost pure pleasure. The user also thinks of anyone who gets in their way an enemy and will deal with them like an enemy [/color]