OtakuBoards

Can you say...beautiful?

BabyGirl

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I took a picture of a red F-150 today...and thought of you ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Heh...want my truck [i]that[/i] bad, do you?
*runs and install an "Anti-Jenna" security device*
You won't be stealing mesa truck anymore!
:D

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Hmm... I like that car... but... I like Gackt more... wouldn't you like to stare at Gackt or even... ride Gackt ::cough:: more than that car?... ::cough:: I would... ::whistles off as if nothing was said:: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Transtic, you have no idea how hard I laughed when I read this. I almost fell out of my chair. I think I will stick with the car though, you can keep Gackt to yourself.[/SIZE]

[size=1][color=royalblue] Well, that is a pretty sweet looking car. BMW make some kick *** cars.. My brother bought a BMW M3. It's a sweet looking car and modded up like crazy. It's a DTM POWER car!!! I sold my Rx-7 ( too fast for me ) :eek: So I bought myself.. a Dubber...VW.. MK4.

Here's a pic for you all to enjoy. :D

- MG[/size][/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink]My dad drives an A4 right now, but he is planning on selling it (along with our '92 Subaru Legacy) in the spring and buy an Audi TT...he's so in love with the Audi world!

[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=royalblue]
The Audi TT is an awesome car. The exhaust and pedals are just awesome! I want to get the TT pedals for my GTI. My dad drives the Audi A8, and let me tell you, that car is just awesome. I would say, if you want a car that is respectfully around 45-50k, I would go for the Audi S4! Twin turbo engine.. aww.. That's the car both my brother and I want to get! But yeah, the TT is still a great car. Very sporty and classy as well. The pedals, HID's, and exhaust....:eek:

I want to go steal the pedals off the TT and the exhaust. But that's near to impossible.. haha.. :( Well then... my time is up. So yeah, tell your dad to get the A6 or S4! Or not the TT will do. Let me know if he does get it, so I can come and steal the exhaust and pedals. Or he can always sell them to me for a very cheap price! ;)

- MG[/size][/color]

Let it be known that.......I HATE ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CARS! I'm stuck on the bus.... -.- -____-

Anyway, that's a veeeeeeeeery hot car. BMW rox. Keep this a secret, but some frinds at my school are bustin in the local BMW lot, and are gonna steal the cars with trained lizards.

[size=1]Ahh BabyGirl...I've never yet seen a woman who loves Subaru as much as myself! :)

My best friend's dad has a brand-new WRX STi...it's so awesome. It's dark blue with gold wheels...and has a creamy leather interior with a wooden gearshift. :drunk: :smooch:

Audi is also very cool...my dad is thinking of buying an A6 next year. I love the A6 -- it's one of the most beautiful sedans on earth.

Having said that, I have to say that I have a soft spot for Australian cars.

Just look at the car in this attachment. It's the HSV GTS Coupe.

Nice, huh? A 5.7 Litre V8...or in other words, a Corvette engine.

I love it. I'm so glad that HSV decided to start making these two doors...and I hope that HSV decides to export them to places other than the UK and New Zealand...'cuz it's a shame that Americans can't buy 'em!

Maybe GM doesn't want competition..lol. Oh well.

If you think that BMW is nice, BabyGirl...you should see the Z8. It's like a retro/modern roadster...and in my opinion, it's 10x more beautiful than the Z3 picture (even though the Z3 is awesome).[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][size=1]Ahh BabyGirl...I've never yet seen a woman who loves Subaru as much as myself! :)

My best friend's dad has a brand-new WRX STi...it's so awesome. It's dark blue with gold wheels...and has a creamy leather interior with a wooden gearshift. :drunk: :smooch:

Audi is also very cool...my dad is thinking of buying an A6 next year. I love the A6 -- it's one of the most beautiful sedans on earth.

Having said that, I have to say that I have a soft spot for Australian cars.

Just look at the car in this attachment. It's the HSV GTS Coupe.

I love it. I'm so glad that HSV decided to start making these two doors...and I hope that HSV decides to export them to places other than the UK and New Zealand...'cuz it's a shame that Americans can't buy 'em!

Maybe GM doesn't want competition..lol. Oh well.

If you think that BMW is nice, BabyGirl...you should see the Z8. It's like a retro/modern roadster...and in my opinion, it's 10x more beautiful than the Z3 picture (even though the Z3 is awesome).[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Mmmmmm... HSV Clubsport...*Drools all over key board*
Mmmmmm... Beamer...*Drools all over key board*
Mmmmmm... F-150 ...*Drools all over key board*
Mmmmmm... Audi S4...*Drools all over key board*
Mmmmmm... Jenna...*Drools all over key board*

Mmmmmm......... Gackt...*Drools all over key board*

I MEAN... Ummm... ahhh... well... gotta go! *Runs out of room*

[color=crimson]Nice car...

Yea... If I could buy a car...

and drive a car...

Uh... i'd get that one... yea... -_____-~~~~...

oh well.... stick to imaginin I had that car and I was cruisin....

Or any other cool car... like a Dodge Viper...

[url=http://us.autos1.yimg.com/autos.yahoo.com/i/b/VIPER4.jpg]2002 Dodge Viper RT/10[/url] [/color]

[B][color=deeppink]Take a look at this beautiful BMW I saw today at the Auto Show in Detroit...all I have to say is :wow:

It's gorgeous...I can't stop thinking about it! How I would love to have that car...:drool:

Someone slap me out of this trance...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

heeey... another 'can you say.... *insert word here*' thread... I never thought i'd start a trend :) (for those of you who havent the faintest clue what I mean, I posted a thread called 'can you say.... avatars?')

nice car, btw..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

heeey... another 'can you say.... *insert word here*' thread... I never thought i'd start a trend :) (for those of you who havent the faintest clue what I mean, I posted a thread called 'can you say.... avatars?')

nice car, btw.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]:shifty: Oh...I must have done that subconsciously...certainly wasn't intentional...and yet, I never thought I'd start a really really ridiculous "elite" trend either...:shifty: ahem...*poinst to sig*[/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink]:shifty: Oh...I must have done that subconsciously...certainly wasn't intentional...and yet, I never thought I'd start a really really ridiculous "elite" trend either...:shifty: ahem...*poinst to sig*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

well...... somehow I doubt that everyone did the 'elite' thing subconciously... besides, about the trend thing, it's not really a trend til EVERYONE does it. So I haven't quite set a trend... yet...

[B][color=deeppink]It's gorgeous...I can't stop thinking about it! How I would love to have that car...:drool:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I [b]hate[/b] cars that look like that.... it doesn't even look like a car..... more like an, enlarged hotwheels version. I'll stick with my roll-over machine... thanks you.

Well, mine dosen't rollover eaily, but I have tried to do it.

Its just that a 97 manual v6 pathfinder dosen't roolover as easy as i thought it did. it does kick the **** out of sports cars like trans ams, and firebirds in a race though, at least, when i am driving it does
:blush: :wigout: :D

Guest Voodookanaka
I cant post qhat i want to but its a scene from viz and taht guy from top gear going along the lines of '...this cars so damn sexy, im not goin to drive it, im gonna Ram it up the arse!!!!!!'lol :p

[B]

[color=deeppink]...!

*hugs liamc really really hard*

You're a Subaru fan! I drive a Subaru! We saw the WRX today as well...and it too is beautiful. Super fast...very nice :drool:

But my '95 Legacy doesn't quite match up to the WRX...:(

But that's ok, because all Subarus are wonderful! Nobody ever knows what they are, either, heh ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red] I like Subarus too! Can i have a hug? ;) :rolleyes:

Anyway the Audi TT is great my [b]dad[/b] just bought one! i love it! he told me he'd give it to me.... in a year or too!....

Lucky him he gets them all for free!

[edit]I meant DAD arggh i hate typos![/edit][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]I cant post qhat i want to but its a scene from viz and taht guy from top gear going along the lines of '...this cars so damn sexy, im not goin to drive it, im gonna Ram it up the arse!!!!!!'lol :p [/B][/QUOTE]

THATS THE BEST AVATAR I HAVE EVER SEEN. i know its off topic, but I want to know what site those are on.. I have been looking all over for them!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=red] I like Subarus too! Can i have a hug? ;) :rolleyes:

Anyway the Audi TT is great my dada just bought one! i love it! he told me he'd give it to me.... in a year or too!....

Lucky him he gets them all for free![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yas! *hugs Cloud too*! Subarus rock...:excited:

Your dad is lucky...:shifty:...getting it for free and all...[/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink]Yas! *hugs Cloud too*! Subarus rock...:excited:

Your dad is lucky...:shifty:...getting it for free and all...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]Yeah! I got a hug from BG! wahoo! ^.^

And yeah, he's a lucky little.... er.... lets not go there....

only problem is i don't live with him.... oh well.....

He even told me when i'm older he might be able to get me a jag :love: but i doubt thats going to happen... [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][size=1]Just look at the car in this attachment. It's the HSV GTS Coupe.

[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=5]O.O[/size]

Wow, I like that car..... I now have 3 cars that I want to get.....

Yeah, I'm happy they decided to make the 2 doors aswell..... Very nice.....