OtakuBoards

Can you say...beautiful?

BabyGirl

[color=deeppink]Take a look at this beautiful BMW I saw today at the Auto Show in Detroit...all I have to say is :wow:

It's gorgeous...I can't stop thinking about it! How I would love to have that car...:drool:

Someone slap me out of this trance...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Take a look at this beautiful BMW I saw today at the Auto Show in Detroit...all I have to say is :wow:

It's gorgeous...I can't stop thinking about it! How I would love to have that car...:drool:

Someone slap me out of this trance...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]::slaps her:: Wake up!

Although, wow... ::stares at picture for several minutes:: [/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]but i would rather have a WRX STI mmm nice car. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]...!

*hugs liamc really really hard*

You're a Subaru fan! I drive a Subaru! We saw the WRX today as well...and it too is beautiful. Super fast...very nice :drool:

But my '95 Legacy doesn't quite match up to the WRX...:(

But that's ok, because all Subarus are wonderful! Nobody ever knows what they are, either, heh ;)[/color]

we a have a 1990 subaru liberty. .it veeeeeeeeeeeeery nice. .I still rather have the WRX. I have a friend whos father has a WRX STI, and she was saying it is one of the sweetest cars money can buy. .They went into a roundabout at 100kph (60mph i think) and came out at 180kph! the STI has more power than any normal rally car :drool:. in fact i wanna get WRC (ps2) so i can rally the WRX :D

[B][color=deeppink]Take a look at this beautiful BMW I saw today at the Auto Show in Detroit...all I have to say is :wow:

Someone slap me out of this trance...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

That is one hell of a sexy car...but I still prefer an Audi A3...in red or the new Honda Integra...in red also

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]That is one hell of a sexy car...but I still prefer an Audi A3...in red or the new Honda Integra...in red also [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]My dad drives an A4 right now, but he is planning on selling it (along with our '92 Subaru Legacy) in the spring and buy an Audi TT...he's so in love with the Audi world![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Bah, I came to this thread expecting to see a pic of Jenna. I was bitterly disapointed.

-Flash [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Poor Flashy! Go fish around the test forum...there's a new one ;)[/color]

[B][color=deeppink]...at the Auto Show...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]When I was maybe in third or fourth grade, my dad took the lot of us over to some place or another....for this truck show....Jillions of old semis and what-not....That was my first impression of car shows in general...lots of nearly-identical automobiles, and lots of walking on a sunny, hot day.... I spent the entire time looking for license plates....I found every state except Maine and South Dakota....I remember the strangest things....

-Cera[/FONT]

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in love with that car!:love: :D

From the topic i thought you were talking about youself, but I know some twins at my school that have that exact car. but in different colors. damn rich kids

Wow, that [i]is[/i] a sexy vehicle...But, its not my truck. *hugs trucks*
[B]

[color=deeppink]Honestly, I'm not that vain, I swear!

:p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Ah, yes...but, you shold be ;)

[quote][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve[/i]
[b]Hmm... I like that car... but... I like Gackt more... wouldn't you like to stare at Gackt or even... ride Gackt ::cough:: more than that car?... ::cough:: I would... ::whistles off as if nothing was said::[/b][/quote]
*Puts on headphones and cranks up volume to max*

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i]
[B]i went to the auto show today also saw that car it was a butie
i saw alot of other concept cars that i luved oh oh btw hope u get it bg [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=deeppink]Weird...you mean...I could have SEEN you there today and not known it?! Eeee....:nervous:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Wow, that [i]is[/i] a sexy vehicle...But, its not my truck. *hugs trucks*

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I took a picture of a red F-150 today...and thought of you ;)[/color]