CaNz Posted February 12, 2015 Posted February 12, 2015 Brag here if you have fun plans! I am spending my whole weekend with a very attractive person. I am heading to San Deigo tomorrow and I will stay in their appartment for two nights! I can only imagine the fun we are going to have together! [spoiler] My cousin and I have been friends since we were three years old, so he is my best friend.[/spoiler]
Petie Posted February 12, 2015 Posted February 12, 2015 I'm getting a haircut and then probably hanging out with a friend I haven't seen in a while.
Maully Posted February 13, 2015 Posted February 13, 2015 I have the joy of attending a birthday party for a one year old child. All my friends with spawn have taken to throwing these lavish parties for their infant/toddler children who will have no memory of it. I neither understand nor like it. So I'm gonna go!
Lilly Posted February 13, 2015 Posted February 13, 2015 I'm going out with my parents and big bro probably the movie or something. ovo
CaNz Posted February 13, 2015 Author Posted February 13, 2015 Geez guys, stick with the format! here I wiill help I'm getting a Sexy new look and then probably having a rondez-vous with a friend I haven't seen in a while. I am attending party with all my friends. I won't understand whats happening and someone may never even remember the events that take place! I'm going out with multiple men and a woman that to see a movie or go do some things. ovo Save your boring real valentines plans and sarcasim for the spoilers! d:
Claire Posted February 14, 2015 Posted February 14, 2015 This girl I really like bought me chocolate, video games, and special bath stuff, so we're gonna spend some quality time in the tub playing the new Monster Hunter. [spoiler]THE GIRL I REALLY LIKE IS MEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/spoiler] CaNz and Maully 2
Magus Posted February 15, 2015 Posted February 15, 2015 It was too cold to do anything and even if it wasn't I still would've probably stayed in and chilled.
CaNz Posted February 15, 2015 Author Posted February 15, 2015 Well that doesn't sound like bragging at all. I did get to eat choclates with my my friend and we played with eachother all night long. [spoiler]We were pretty close to even in smash bros but I won at poker.[/spoiler]
Boo Posted February 15, 2015 Posted February 15, 2015 and we played with eachother all night long. Sounds like a properly normal Valentine's Day.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now