Boo Posted November 10, 2017 Posted November 10, 2017 On 20-9-2017 at 5:19 PM, SaiyanPrincessX said: This one is actually old, but Jin is over eight lbs now, Jun is over 6. And I have a cold...ugh. omg.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted November 14, 2017 Author Posted November 14, 2017 (edited) They will be 5 months at the end of November. Although their corrected age would be 3 months, since they were nine weeks early. As of their last Pediatrician appointment, Jin was 10lbs 6 oz., Jun was 7 lbs 14.5 oz. Edited November 14, 2017 by SaiyanPrincessX
John Posted November 19, 2017 Posted November 19, 2017 If someone in like 2008 had told me that ten years later, 100% of OB's activity would be updates about a member's adorable babies, I'd be confused but very happy. SaiyanPrincessX and Boo 2
SaiyanPrincessX Posted December 7, 2017 Author Posted December 7, 2017 On 11/19/2017 at 2:56 AM, John said: If someone in like 2008 had told me that ten years later, 100% of OB's activity would be updates about a member's adorable babies, I'd be confused but very happy. Haha, yeah I agree. I never would've imagined that either. I've had to do lunges while holding one, just to finish a workout. Never thought that would happen, lol. Currently they have their first cold. Here's two, a few weeks ago. Jun is wearing the shirt I was brought home from the hospital in, 31 years ago. The other is one of the few pics of me and them. Boo and John 2
Allamorph Posted May 6, 2018 Posted May 6, 2018 That wallpaper is giving me flashbacks to Timmonsville, SC. Props to you for putting up with it. Also AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH TINY HUMANS
John Posted May 7, 2018 Posted May 7, 2018 So far in this thread you've called her babies gross and insulted her home. Nice, bro. Boo 1
PiroMunkie Posted May 27, 2018 Posted May 27, 2018 It's been a hot minute since I've been to this site, but I saw something that reminded me of these times. Congratulations!
Lady Asphyxia Posted January 3, 2019 Posted January 3, 2019 THEY ARE ADORABLE AND THE SWEETEST THINGS EVER. ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO RESPECTFULLY REQUEST AN UPDATE ON THE TINY HUMANS, who must now be 18 months or so?
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 5, 2022 Author Posted August 5, 2022 On 1/3/2019 at 3:19 AM, Lady Asphyxia said: THEY ARE ADORABLE AND THE SWEETEST THINGS EVER. ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO RESPECTFULLY REQUEST AN UPDATE ON THE TINY HUMANS, who must now be 18 months or so? No one will see this. They're 5 now. He loves his hot wheels roads, she is really good at coloring. I'm happy one of them got my artsy side. Their dad is a good artist as well so one had to. Boo and James 2
James Posted August 31, 2022 Posted August 31, 2022 How gorgeous! Good to know that they are doing well.
Revelation Posted September 23, 2022 Posted September 23, 2022 Oh goodness! They are both absolutely adorable.? Boo 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now