Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 20-9-2017 at 5:19 PM, SaiyanPrincessX said:

This one is actually old, but Jin is over eight lbs now, Jun is over 6. And I have a cold...ugh.

IMG_20170831_161921_912.jpg

omg.

Posted (edited)

They will be 5 months at the end of November. Although their corrected age would be 3 months, since they were nine weeks early.

As of their last Pediatrician appointment, Jin was 10lbs 6 oz., Jun was 7 lbs 14.5 oz.

FB_IMG_1510673867153.jpg

Edited by SaiyanPrincessX
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 11/19/2017 at 2:56 AM, John said:

If someone in like 2008 had told me that ten years later, 100% of OB's activity would be updates about a member's adorable babies, I'd be confused but very happy.

Haha, yeah I agree. I never would've imagined that either. I've had to do lunges while holding one, just to finish a workout. Never thought that would happen, lol.

Currently they have their first cold.

Here's two, a few weeks ago. Jun is wearing the shirt I was brought home from the hospital in, 31 years ago. The other is one of the few pics of me and them.

1117171320.jpg

1129171744d.jpg

  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Posted
On 1/3/2019 at 3:19 AM, Lady Asphyxia said:

THEY ARE ADORABLE AND THE SWEETEST THINGS EVER. 

 

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO RESPECTFULLY REQUEST AN UPDATE ON THE TINY HUMANS, who must now be 18 months or so? 

No one will see this. They're 5 now. He loves his hot wheels roads, she is really good at coloring. I'm happy one of them got my artsy side. Their dad is a good artist as well so one had to. 20220801_133948.thumb.jpg.4d9c25309c72608c9fd7b582f939ff64.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...