OtakuBoards

New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here

Charles

Hello guys. Not sure about what the website is about but I was forwarded here by a friend of mine. I have used the IPboard software before so I know just how it works, so these forums feel familiar.

I'm an animator in Minecraft animation, and I also doodle some things using references as a guide. I'm looking to improve my drawing skills sometime, but right now I am enrolled at Job Corps. Posting here will not be frequent from me, but I am free to offer constructive criticism on works (even though I may not post a lot of my own.)

Lets see how this turns out I suppose. Thanks for having me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm new to this forum too. I'm an older otaku, gamer girl and I'll be one til the grave. Some of my favorites are Neon Genesis Evangelion, both Fullmetal Alchemists. Recently I've been really getting into older/classic anime and manga. Currently trying to read and watch more Satoshi Kon. Osamu Tezuka, Keiko Takemiya ect. 

• 11 months later...
みなさん、どうですか?Yuriko desu。(╹◡╹)

this group is old. I hope we all rise and be active. Like you I'm an otaku. Let's talked about our anime addiction. Our emotional pain. Sore wa itai。T^T well just leave it be. Let's introduce me, myself and I. 

I'm a Filipina. I happened to immigrate here in Hawaii. I am wondering if there's someone like me too. Honestly it is hard for me to socialize. But, Yoroshiku onegai shimasu. Bye bye, Have a nice day minna!

On 5/7/2017 at 7:24 AM, Yuriko said:

みなさん、どうですか?Yuriko desu。(╹◡╹)

this group is old. I hope we all rise and be active. Like you I'm an otaku. Let's talked about our anime addiction. Our emotional pain. Sore wa itai。T^T well just leave it be. Let's introduce me, myself and I. 

I'm a Filipina. I happened to immigrate here in Hawaii. I am wondering if there's someone like me too. Honestly it is hard for me to socialize. But, Yoroshiku onegai shimasu. Bye bye, Have a nice day minna!

Welcome, I've been here for over a decade, almost two decades. It isn't as active as it once was, hoping one day it will pick back up!

• 1 month later...
On 5/10/2017 at 7:49 PM, SaiyanPrincessX said:

Welcome, I've been here for over a decade, almost two decades. It isn't as active as it once was, hoping one day it will pick back up!

Who's the owner?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, and welcome. 

As you can probably tell, there isn't a whole lot goes on on these boards any longer.  Its heydey was about a decade ago now, and all the old active people have gone on to newer and brighter futures—but none as shiny or fun.

Also I went ahead and merged your thread with the general intro thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello everybody!

I'm Cristian, an italian guy of 19 years old, I discovered this site right now and I wish to make much friendships! 

I'm not at 100% an otaku cause I'm still new.. I'm a student/worker and I'm studing for become an electronic technical expert, I like strategy games like LOL, manga and of course anime.

I'll be glad to become your new friend!

Thanks for have read until here. :rolleyes:

On 1/6/2019 at 2:54 PM, Khris.99 said:

Hello everybody!

I'm Cristian, an italian guy of 19 years old, I discovered this site right now and I wish to make much friendships! 

I'm not at 100% an otaku cause I'm still new.. I'm a student/worker and I'm studing for become an electronic technical expert, I like strategy games like LOL, manga and of course anime.

I'll be glad to become your new friend!

Thanks for have read until here. :rolleyes:

Welcome to OtakuBoards. Enjoy your stay.

-Shy

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi y'all 

I'm the captain. Captain Thunderstorm.

I'm a guy quite afflicted with mental disorders. I had 4-5 of them, now they're down to 3-4. Yay! They're OCD, gad, social anxiety, had PTSD, and not sure about panic disorder.

I meditate, run and take cold showers to cure them, if you're curious. Guided meditation is easier to start off with.

And my hobbies include gaming and anime. Pretty generic here, I know haha.

But I also have a passion for robotics, machine learning, AI and programming.

I like physics too!Highschool Olympiad problems, superstring theory, general theory of relativity to classical mechanics, I love it all!

Edited by Captain Thunderstorm