OtakuBoards

New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here

Charles

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#00BFFF"]Thank you c:
It seems this place isn't all that post active? o.o I've been stalking the posts all day... Is it just because of the week? Is the weekend going to have more posts? :3[/color]
[/font] Edited by Remii Drop

[quote name='Remii Drop' timestamp='1321679901' post='710279']
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#00BFFF"]Thank you c:
It seems this place isn't all that post active? o.o I've been stalking the posts all day... Is it just because of the week? Is the weekend going to have more posts? :3[/color][/font]
[/quote]
[color="#0000ff"]Activity comes and goes in waves here usually. You just happened to join during one of the lower activity periods. Stick around long enough and it should pick up though.[/color]

Hey there ^___^. Finally I made an account here. Nice to meet you all. I really hope we'll get along well <3.
What can I say about me? Hmm...I started to read manga a lot again,I'm a kpop addict,I love chocolate and Pikachuu~ . I hate dentist and cold weather the most. I think friendship it's like a magic world. I like to meet new people. Hmm...I guess this is all ^^

*free hugs* \(-^___^-)/

• 3 weeks later...
Hey everybody, been a while since I've been on here. I can't say that I'm a new member, but since I haven't been on the boards since 2001/2002, I guess I am new, heh. Anywho, I recently was discharged from the Army, so that was the long absence came about. But, I'm in school going for my Computer Programming degree and the best part is...I DON'T GET SHOT AT NO MORE. Muahahaha. Sorry...Was stop-lossed a couple of times, so I have some angst, lol. I use to go by the screenname Durotan as well as one other I can't remember, but I always made my RPG characters name Durotan. I'm an old-time RPGer...meaning D&D for you youngin's out there...YES TABLETOP! And now I kinda want to get my writing skills back up and miss a genuinely good RPG, even post-based :P

I enjoy music, art (teaching myself graphic design, however my pitbull puppy decided to eat my laptop so I lost photoshop and illustrator), reading. I'm a bit of a quirk, I was in the Infantry in the US Army. 101st Screaming Eagles and the 10th Mountain Division. Though for some reason when I first got sent to the 10th we were stationed in Louisiana instead of Fort Drum. Which is almost as big an oxymoron as jumbo shrimp.

Anyways...I have lots of hobbies really because I hate sitting around with nothing to do. (just means I don't have a computer at home..HA)
So...CHEEEEEEEEEEEEESE (*poses for picture*)

And there you have it....Beware the 12 cups of Java Young Padawan.

• 2 weeks later...
Ah, I apologize, I can't be as charming as other members.
Well, my name is Felix but anyone is free to call me by my username.

Frankly, I came on the forum since it seems more active than most, but I don't identify much as an otaku; if I did, it would be slightly embarrassing. That's not to say that I don't like anime and manga, because I do enjoy indulging in this particular hobby, just not so much obsessively.

Anyway, to put it briefly, my other likes include the following:
Video games, drawing, making graphics, cleaning and organizing, Oriental music (J-Pop, K-Pop, traditional, etc.), Korean dramas, cats, and Lee Soonkyu.
Random facts:
I'm planning on majoring in Clinical Psychology, I have a deviantART and tumblr account all under the same name, but with little update on my dA because I have no scanner. I'm a firm follower of Buddhism and hope to visit a temple in the future for some training.

I believe that's it, I can't tell if this was too long or not since I'm posting via iPod.

• 3 months later...
i like donkey shows and i hate being a newbie... ah well, everyone gots to be a newbie at least once (oh and by the way i've never actually seen a donkey show lol)

i've never really been much of a poster, blogger, threader, or whatever them peoples been called but i'm willing to give a shot and see if i like it

[quote name='jayburnt' timestamp='1333238151' post='711177']
i like donkey shows and i hate being a newbie... ah well, everyone gots to be a newbie at least once (oh and by the way i've never actually seen a donkey show lol)

i've never really been much of a poster, blogger, threader, or whatever them peoples been called but i'm willing to give a shot and see if i like it
[/quote]Awesome, thanks to you I noticed how tall the avatars can be. High five. And welcome!

I'm sure I posted in here on the old site, but no worries...

Hey, I'm Asrai, I used to RP at www.hpfinalprophecy.proboards.com from about 2007 until last summerish, but now I've moved on a bit. I'm 20, I'm a university student near London and I'm just getting together my first original RP.

I write and read vast amounts of fiction, so if you ever want to read anything new, or have anything new read, I'm more than happy to oblige! I also wish I was a superantihero, and already know what my alter ego would be. If you ask me about it, it would be a very long conversation.

I love to draw, but I'm not great at it. I have a weird semi-manga semi-western drawing style, so sometimes one of my characters in particular ends up looking like Kim Possible, but ah well!

x

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='cellmate87' timestamp='1334685153' post='711486']
my name is a tribute to my fave band celldweller.
[/quote]

:O Nice to meet a fellow member who likes Celldweller. Welcome to the site! Only person you need to avoid would be Boo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
yo my name be ryan and i like all animes more or less. i wanted to get in on that dvd release for arrietty but as stupid as this sounds i cant figure out how to comment on it... whenever i click reply (if thats even the correct way) it doesnt do anything or load anything very strange. anyways iv been lookin for somewhere to find anime info and releases and such so this looks like a good place, plus some wallpapers and imaging, very cool

• 2 weeks later...