OtakuBoards

New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here

Charles

[quote name='sweetie_rei' date='15 July 2010 - 05:07 PM' timestamp='1279235246' post='697344']
Well actually this is ls_gurl, I found out my other screen name, I did some researching, now I just need to know how to delete the ls_gurl profile, so then people don't get confused on which one I use.
[/quote]
[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]Send Desbreko a PM. I'm thinking it's possible for him to simply merge the two accounts together so they'll all register as sweetie rei. [/font][/color]

Hey,  I just joined the forum but I've been into anime for around twenty years now.  I collect anime/manga and I've got a huge library but for some reason I've never been a member of a  community like this before.  Plenty of gaming sites but never one devoted to anime.  Weird huh?

Anyway I'll catch you kids on the flip-flop.  

[quote name='Charles' date='13 September 2007 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1189646676' post='632685']
[size="3"][center][b]Welcome to OtakuBoards![/b][/center][/size]

Hello! Just because you're new to OtakuBoards doesn't mean you have to be a stranger. After all, you're part of a pretty tight community now. You're going to be learning about us and we would like to reciprocate the effort by learning about you too.

Feel free to use this thread to tell us more about yourself. What are your hobbies? Why did you choose your user name? What are your favorite television shows? What kind of experience do you expect to have here at OtakuBoards? It's all up to you to decide what to tell us.

Also, if you have any questions about the site in general, feel free to include them in your post. We'll be glad to help you.

We look forward to hearing from you!
[/quote]

Hello! I am fairly new to the otakuboards and I just wanted to introduce myself. I hope to hear from you, or anyone....

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Welcome, everyone. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you need help with anything, you should first try the Soapbox forum and then the Help page (you can find the link on the nav bar at the top of the site).

Failing those two things, feel free to send me a private message or an email at any time and I'll do my best to help you. :)[/font]

Hi everyone, I'm Carolyn and 17 now. Well, I'm a major fan of anime and manga and obsessed with other stuff like music, soccer, surfing, video games etc. Talking about music, I like playing my guitar and piano, singing and listening to music especially, J-Pop and J-rock. I'm more of a lone wolf kind of person but ofcourse, I do like to make new friends and talk to otakus anywhere.[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]

[font="Comic Sans MS"]Hi everyone. Sigh~ I hate being a noob. My name is rainbow sneakers. I'm 15 and started watching anime when i was about 6 (Sailor Moon. XD). I actually became an otaku when I was 8/9ish when i watched Naruto. I enjoy drawing but suck at editing them on a computer. I LOVE vocaloids and am currenty obsessed with the anime The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (every few months or so i switch my anime obsessions. I know i'm wierd.) I also watch Lucky Star quite abit. I can't wait to meet everyone![/font]

Hello! I am a new member on here obviously. My Interests are making cosplay costumes (and wearing them), drawing, MMORPG's, reading manga, Hiking and Nature walks, and Bouncing in my room to Nightcore [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img] . As you could tell from my name I also have Asperger Syndrome (A.K.A total nerd syndrome [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img] ) and by this I'm not looking for special treatment, just a place to talk about my interests and have fun and this is it!

Looking foward to many Otaku-filled days on here!,
AnimeAspieFanatic.

*clears throat* um.. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/sweatdrop.gif[/img] hello!... I really don't know what to say haha Well if you have the time talk to me i guess :D I'm excited to meet everybody [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]

• 2 weeks later...
[color="#4169E1"]Hey guys, name is endrance.

I havent been here for well.. at least 2 years! So far I havent seen anyone I recognise, so I dont expect anybody to recognise me either.

I spent alot of time in the Anthology section as I love to roleplay, and also I was the winner of the first SOTW contest when it was actually going on.

Nice to be back, hope I find a reason to be active again. Dont be afraid to get friendly with me because thats what makes me want to stick around!

Time to get that post count back up.

Love,

Endrance.[/color] Edited by Endrance

• 2 weeks later...
Um... Hi there ^^ I'm Zanate, but everyone call me Zan. I'm almost 18 years old and... I'm otaku! :D
However.
I come from Poland, so please don't eat me if I make any mistakes :P I'm actually bored of all polish forums, so I came here, haha ^^"
So um... Hello everyone and nice to meet you, I hope we can become friends and all that things I have to say to look nice XD

I'm watching lots of anime, not only the newest one but also older ones. My fav still is GoldenBoy :P I like also Black Lagoon, Elfen Lied, Air Gear... and lots, lots of other stuff and all.
Now I'm watching Naruto - I know lots of people don't think it's good one, but still I like it. Even more than Bleach. :P
Eto... Sooo... I hope to meet everyone fast ^w^

[size="1"][font="Verdana"]Yo, name's Amity. Definitely not new, haven't been on this site in...way too long. Reintroducing, and hopefully back for a good while. Don't really see any familiar names, except for Charles. I guess that's all.[/font][/size]

Hey! My member name is right over there, so I won't bother saying it here, but you guys can call be Beks for short. I've been a fan of anime and manga for a few years now and discovered this board by accident actually. I lurked a little and thought it was a cool place so I got an account! ^_^

I guess my main contribution to the fandom is fanfiction, although most of it is from non-anime shows, and one Avatar TLA oneshot. My biggest obsessions are Death Note, Yu-gi-oh, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Vampire Knight.

Can't wait to stop being a newbie and get into the boards!

• 2 weeks later...
hi,i am Mojito,i am japan lover,i like to watch anime (just like death note,elfen lied,bleach,vampire knight & Guilty,Ghost hound e.t.c) and to listen jpop,jrock,kpop(just like younha,yui,ayumi hamasaki,Girugamesh,Maximum the Hormone),Also like me to watch asian horror mostly and others asian movies,
i am from Greece,Nice to meet you !! Edited by Mojito Samurai

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#800080"]Hello all...
I was on here a long time ago as Dreamer. I can't bring myself to revive that ~7 year dead account, so here I am on a new one.

Uhm...

I'm in my 5th and last year in college. My current fandom is Hetalia and my favorite character is Greece. I'm planning to go to AB as Hungary next year. My favorite color is purple. I strongly identify with dragons.
Um...

I'm on theOtaku as Anoel as well. I haven't been posting for a while...

Please call me Anoel.
[/color][/font]

• 3 weeks later...
hi :3 i like to be called mouse. i've been looking for a new forum to join when i found this! i never grew out of my love for anime, and my friends still make fun of me for it >.> i love the idea of a zombie apocalypse ^____^ and my favorite video game is starfox (N64) i know, it's a little old-school :] but i also kick ass at ddr XD hahahaha... ok, that was my fail intro :/ nice to meet you all!

hahaha ^____^ i'm glad i'm not the only starfox fan around :3 it's bad, but i can almost recite the dialogue on corneria and the asteroid belt XD

i think i've finally found my new forum home :D people are nice here and so far i haven't met any trolls :P i think i'll stay for a while

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Allamorph' date='09 November 2010 - 01:09 PM' timestamp='1289272170' post='701661']
[FONT=Calibri]Although I sort of like the new title for this thread, I really think someone should double-check it. :P[/FONT]
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]Yeah, I don't know what that's all about...but the new title really doesn't work. The old title should remain in place I think. ;)[/font]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I think it's what happens when you merge two threads, but forget to change the name of the thread back to the original thread it was supposed to be merged with. Or something.

So yeah. Oopsie? I'd change it myself, but this doesn't fall under my jurisdiction, sooo. :modrod: But I see it's been taken care of, so s'all good now I guess. :P [/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[quote name='Sangome' date='09 November 2010 - 01:54 PM' timestamp='1289274860' post='701663']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I think it's what happens when you merge two threads, but forget to change the name of the thread back to the original thread it was supposed to be merged with. Or something.

So yeah. Oopsie? I'd change it myself, but this doesn't fall under my jurisdiction, sooo. :modrod: But I see it's been taken care of, so s'all good now I guess. :P [/font][/color]
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]Haha, no worries. It was actually a good reminder for me to put a little sub-title on here anyway. Just helps to direct people to the right spot. :)[/font]