OtakuBoards

New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here

Charles

Small part of me always thought you were exaggerating that... Guess not.

Still don't see why he buys a whole series based off of liking one episode of the show without seeing anymore of it first, only to find with some of what he bought he doesn't like it all... But if he's got the money for it why not I guess. :p

[B][COLOR=blue]Hi I'm Jaz and i just joined and i love all things Japanese and I'm trying to learn Japanese but that's not going to well and if anyone speak Japanese and plz teach me thank you Cause I'm going to go to japan soon and i would love to know the language[/COLOR][/B]

Hi.

I'm Charlie. I'm not really new, but I haven't been here in so long that I thought I might be new again (kind of like how old basketball shoes come back and seem new) and should reintroduce myself. Anyway, a little bit about me....

Things that I like: cartoons, mini coopers, the color indigo, pretty women, sarcasm, comic books, coffee, beer, warm socks, old memories

Things that I dislike: midgets, hummers (the automobiles not the...well never mind), clowns, unicycles, pandas, and old memories

Anyway, hello to everyone that I don't know (and, of course, all of you that I do) that keep this place alive and thriving. Thank you for keeping an old memory around for me to come back to.

Hello.

I've been a previous member of this site, but it was ages ago (or five years, minimum). I remembered this place and figured I'd try it out again. Who knows, maybe I'll stay this time.

Though I was a raving anime fan when last I post here, I have since switched into an alarming obsession with American comic-books, specifically superhero ones. So, expect a lot of talk on that subject outta me.

Also, I am a devout servant of the dread lord Darkseid. All is one in his terrible embrace.

[quote name='Fourth World']Hello.

I've been a previous member of this site, but it was ages ago (or five years, minimum). I remembered this place and figured I'd try it out again. Who knows, maybe I'll stay this time.[/QUOTE][font=helvetica]Who were you?[/font]

[SIZE=1]A sincere albeit belated welcome to both [B]Cloud Strife[/B] and [B]Kakashigurl[/B], here's hoping you enjoy yourselves on the boards and remember if you have any questions of problems feel free to drop myself or any other member of staff a PM and we'll do our best to help you out.

Welcome back to both [B]Heaven's Cloud[/B] and [b]Fourth World[/b], it's always good to have old members return after a spell away.
[/SIZE]

Wow. it's been forever since i was on this site last. i feel old. you know like when you go through an old picture album or yearbook. it feels great to be back. so i'm figuring i'll start up some rp's if anyone still gets on this site. and don't worry mods, i'll follow the guidelines like i didnt before. later days

Hello. I'm neoswordmaster, but you can call me neo.

Well, as you can tell by my avatar, my favorite anime is Kino's Journey. I also like a few others like Cowboy Bebop and FMA. If you want to see what else I like, my anime planet account is listed below.

[URL]http://www.anime-planet.com/users/neoswordmaster[/URL]

I'm a rather agreeable person. I'm not afraid to voice my opinion, though. I hope I can become friends with you.

Wow. The fact that I'm even sitting here typing this is enough to shock the system into that waking coma of non-sleep.

The name's JJ and it's been about forever and a day since I last really was active here on OB. The name hasn't changed, though I hope the person behind it has, at least somewhat.

I'm not sure if many people remember me, but I remember most of them. I do have to say it's sad to see how quiet the RP area has become. I'm guessing most of the old troop has moved on, but hey, maybe I'll start a wave.

So yeah...hey all. :)

[LEFT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Hi Everybody,
I was join forum some days ago but posting today due to time limitations. [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]hope to share ideas, make friends and contribute to this forum!! [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]learning new things, sharing informations helping others when ever possible.. I am an automobile engineering student. Looks like a great place to be. Hope to be in touch with many of you.[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT]

[FONT=Georgia]My name is Ayame Sasaki. I love to read, write, draw, and play my flute. I also love photography and Tae Kwon Do, I'm a black belt. ^-^[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia]My favorite animes are Naruto and Tokyo Mew Mew. Heh heh... not a lot sorry. ^-^'[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia]Well, I guess that's enough about me. PM me if you're bored! Nice to meet you![/FONT]

[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]Ayame[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

[CENTER][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Hey, I'm Momo, your newest member to the forums.
I'm an 18 year old punk born in California!

I love to raft and camp when I'm not playing video games or watching TV. My favorite is the Food Network Channel. But my favorite show on TV is Jeopardy.

I love Punk and Jrock music, and I despise the emo/screamo, hardcore metal music. So yup!

Also, I love to roleplay. It's one of my passions.

So..lets be friends![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][/FONT][/CENTER]