OtakuBoards

New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here

Charles

me:[B][I][U] IT'S OVER!!![/U][/I][/B] *duz a slit throught jesture* opossing duelist murmers: oh no..... me: attack! caiuse(2400/1200) plasma (3100/600) (he absorbed a mobius) and cyber dragon(2100/1600)!!! show him what true power is!!!!!!opposing duelist:0.0 *[B][I][U]BOOM!!![/U][/I][/B]* im sry every 1 im ~zack~shihai~ im a zane truesdale and cloud strife fanboy i love to play yugioh cosplay l.a.r.p play D&D read manga watch anime and much much more if you have ne questions or smart remarks just ask.

hey
my name is Lester Peeters
I'm male
I am born on may 31, 1994
I am from the Netherlands, Limburg
my time zone is +1
... im bored because im waiting for bioshock 2 and dont want to waste money on other games
I dont read alot of manga, I do watch anime, but im a newbie at it so any directions for nice anime would be nice
if yo uwant to know more you can ask me or send an email to [email][email protected][/email]

all done? O:

Hello :D My name is onigiriroll.
I am a girl^^ The reason I am the king is because of Tamaki and Tadase ;)
plus, I am the king of my corporation, Katco. Inc.
I just signed up and just got done finishing my profile and signature :animesmil And,I also just signed up for theO tonight too^^ So, yea :D

• 2 weeks later...
[font=franklin gothic medium]Welcome everyone!

EaterofSouls101, I've just merged your thread into this one, since this is our little intro section.

For your question, signature images can be 550 pixels wide and 110 pixels tall. You can find out more about that here: [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/rules/OtakuBoards%3A%20Rules.html[/url][/font]

[quote name='James'][FONT=franklin gothic medium]Welcome everyone![/FONT]

[FONT=franklin gothic medium]EaterofSouls101, I've just merged your thread into this one, since this is our little intro section.[/FONT]

[FONT=franklin gothic medium]For your question, signature images can be 550 pixels wide and 110 pixels tall. You can find out more about that here: [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/rules/OtakuBoards%3A%20Rules.html"]http://www.otakuboards.com/rules/OtakuBoards%3A%20Rules.html[/FONT][/URL][/quote]

o sorry about that,didnt think about looking for a thread .-.

[quote name='EaterofSouls101']o sorry about that,didnt think about looking for a thread .-.[/QUOTE]

[font=franklin gothic medium]Not a problem! :catgirl:

Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, most stuff is answered on the Rules or FAQ pages (on the left nav menu). But also you can check the Info Kiosk and ask a question there if you like. Hope that helps.[/font]

Ohayo! I am a new member here ^^
My hobbies are reading, playing tennis, watching anime, and trying asian foods. Some of my friends used to call me a Japanophile (is that a real word??) because I am so interested in Japanese things.
I first got into manga when I was in 6th grade i think. A friend of mine forced Clamp School Detectives on me, and after that i was hooked on the art, style, and storylines of manga. It wasn't until a little while ago that i seriously got into anime.
ummm...what else..? I'm a girl, 14 years. I live in Virginia.
My experience so far with this site is awesome :D God, it's so great that people dont think I'm crazy for making anime references TT_TT
Nice to meet you all!!

the title says it all i have exactly 1 friend[s] thats pretty sad aint it?? but my question is duz ne 1 want to be my friend? its really depressing me that i have pretty much no friends.
:( so if you want to post thats ok if this topic is inappropriate than just close the topic and sry for the inconvenience but if its ok then even better. and if you want to know more about me then just pm me.

[FONT=Arial]I've never cared about how many friends I had. I only cared if they were good.

So when I do make friends, it doesn't actually bother me all that much about how many I don't have. Because, really, I don't know how many I don't have. I don't have fifteen, but then again I don't have fifty.....[/FONT]

japan: ty for the advice.and im sry if it soundid like i was being emo i realy wasn't trying to be iwas justtring to find some1 to hang with.

chibi master: no im not talking about the post count i was just saying how i just dont have all that many friends and i know about the add friends feature i just havn't had ne1 who wanted me to add them.(incase you dont know im nowhere near new to being on a forum i even maid 1 myself..)

alla:you make a good point infact i just stopid being friends with 2 people recently they where the kinda people that fit the frase:with friends like that who needs enemys. but ya over all i know what you meen.

every1: ty for the words of wisdom.ill realy try my hardist to remember them!

mods: close topic if you feel like it.

Hey there Alpha, AnbuKira13 and DerrickBo1. Welcome to OtakuBoards. Hope you enjoy your stay here and if you have questions or need help, just let us know.

Also, welcome to you too ~Zack~Shihai~ No need to close the topic, I just moved it to our New Members thread since it's clear you're just looking to make new friends here. So with that in mind we hope you enjoy your stay here. :catgirl:

Hello everyone :)

I just joined and am really looking forward to getting to know everyone and get stuck in some of the forums :)

I live in Manchester in England and I am hoping to find more crazy anime/manga fans like me that are local, so i'm not the only nut in the village :D

See you all around <3