OtakuBoards

New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here

Charles

[COLOR=Purple][SIZE=1]Ahahaha, hello everyone. I'm Zaiachi. Kind of new here, but I'm finding this place really intriguing. x3 Plus it's fun and there are a lot of things to do here. I hope we can be good friends though. :catgirl:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Zaiachi'][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=1]Ahahaha, hello everyone. I'm Zaiachi. Kind of new here, but I'm finding this place really intriguing. x3 Plus it's fun and there are a lot of things to do here. I hope we can be good friends though. :catgirl:[/SIZE][/COLOR][/quote]
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Of course ^_^ I'm new here as well so don't feel bad! So wanna be friends? =))[/COLOR]

[quote name='Miko Hayashi'][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Of course ^_^ I'm new here as well so don't feel bad! So wanna be friends? =))[/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=Purple][SIZE=1]Yay~ a fellow new person! -hugs- Sure, I'm always glad to make new friends. So! Whenever you're in trouble, dont hesitate to hit me up! xD [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=4]Hello fellows on our home page! Yefim Alekseev is name that belongs to me ( which is plain to be obvious LOL) . my life is a village in Riga, Latvia and she is beauty:catgirl:. I live about thirty five years , but no one can keep record LOL .I have an attack of conscience ,because my written English was not as pristine as I would love :/:animesigh (with sincerity I dream all of you will read this clearly)I have always been committed to moving art from Japan. this iswhy I decided to conclude an alliance with the site (Pikachau is a preference to me! :animesmil ). my fondest wish to be loved you all.All this is true, I do. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Yefim Alekseev :)[/SIZE]

With a username like mine, Iwakurasan, I think it's pretty obvious where my heart lies: with [I]Serial Experiments Lain[/I] (most notably, Lain Iwakura herself, of course). I'm having the hardest time finding good, active, Lain boards these days, though. I suppose that's what I get for only discovering this awesome series ten years after it first aired. What can I say? I hope there are still Lain fans here. I sooo need to connect.

I've only recently really began to take to Anime (there's simply soo much out there). My very first real Anime contact (not counting Pokemon, which a 10-year-old nephew made me watch and play one summer) was with [I]Macross Frontier[/I]. I adore Ranka. And, to this date, I still sign my work with RM (= Ranka-Mei).

Well, enough chatter from a first-time poster, methinks.

[quote name='Yefim'][SIZE=4]Hello fellows on our home page! Yefim Alekseev is name that belongs to me ( which is plain to be obvious LOL) . my life is a village in Riga, Latvia and she is beauty:catgirl:. I live about thirty five years , but no one can keep record LOL .I have an attack of conscience ,because my written English was not as pristine as I would love :/:animesigh (with sincerity I dream all of you will read this clearly)I have always been committed to moving art from Japan. this iswhy I decided to conclude an alliance with the site (Pikachau is a preference to me! :animesmil ). my fondest wish to be loved you all.All this is true, I do. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Yefim Alekseev :)[/SIZE][/quote]
I understand what you're saying. ^_^ I'll be your friend! And welcome to Otaku Boards :)

[quote name='Iwakurasan']With a username like mine, Iwakurasan, I think it's pretty obvious where my heart lies: with [I]Serial Experiments Lain[/I] (most notably, Lain Iwakura herself, of course). I'm having the hardest time finding good, active, Lain boards these days, though. I suppose that's what I get for only discovering this awesome series ten years after it first aired. What can I say? I hope there are still Lain fans here. I sooo need to connect.

I've only recently really began to take to Anime (there's simply soo much out there). My very first real Anime contact (not counting Pokemon, which a 10-year-old nephew made me watch and play one summer) was with [I]Macross Frontier[/I]. I adore Ranka. And, to this date, I still sign my work with RM (= Ranka-Mei).

Well, enough chatter from a first-time poster, methinks.[/quote]
Awesome possum. ^_^ Welcome to Otaku Boards. If you need a friend, I'm here and ready to make new friends!

[quote name='Kikyouchanx']I love how I'm not liked here because of my username. I guess I'll be going elsewhere besides here.. No one is friendly as they make it sound. This whole website is just a plain set up. No one has showed respect towards me yet as they do everyone else.[/quote]
How are you not liked? I don't seem to understand...

[SIZE=1]Welcome [B]Yefim [/B]and [B]Iwakurasan [/B]I hope you enjoy your stay here on OB and remember that if you have any questions or problems don't hesitate to contact any member of staff about them and we'll see what we can do to remedy it.

[B]Kikyouchanx[/B] I'm curious as to why you feel you're not liked here ? I've taken a look at some of your posts and I can't see any reason for it but if you want to talk I'll happily listen. I will have to ask though that you reply to me via PM as this thread is intended for new members to introduce themselves only.[/SIZE]

[I]Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.[/I]

I'm a member that first came here when I was about 16. That was 7 years ago. I've come, and I've left, on many occasions. I'm back again. I was known as Anime_Lover, Mitch, Copycatalyst. I was a moderator for the lounge and the lit forum. I have been banned before; James felt I had nothing constructive to add, and more or less I myself didn't want to be around any more.

Nonetheless, I am not here to do what I did then. If James does not feel that is so, that's his call. It is, ultimately, his site; though, arguably, everyone's site.

I have a history at this place. I am looking forward to meeting new faces, and old ones.

I chose this name because I have an interest in Aleister Crowley. Aiwass is an entity he supposedly channeled, which gave him The Book of the Law, an important sacred text for his religion Thelema. I was also born on Aleister's birthday--Oct 12th, and my birth year is, interestingly, +111 his own.

I used to live in North Dakota. Now I live in California. I am much happier here.

Since being here, I have begun to play electric guitar. At first, I played left-handed, but upon moving here there was only a right-handed accoustic; so, I started playing it one day. Since then, I have realized that right-handed works better because I use my left, dominant hand to do the more complex action of fretting, which affords me an advantage.

I like to suggest to right-handers that they might try left-handed guitar, which will seem weird at first, since it's an inversion of how one plays right-handed, and so it's like mirror backwards. Give it a try. Let me know.

I play a Fender Strat, and a Jackson. Jackson is currently out of commission, but I'm hoping to get it some TLC soon. I play a lot of metal. I have been working, sometimes practicing 5 - 6 hours at a day, or even longer. It's been 2 years of this, and I am getting a lot better. I plan to make a band. I bet Tony would be glad to know, if he still even comes to this place.

Influences include Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Vintersorg, Agent Orange, Tool, and many others. . .

I am also interested in doing reggae eventually, since I really love the style, and I think it would come easily/ fit me.

All I have for right now is really old recordings, if anyone is interested. Let me know if you are. I plan to do some new recordings ASAP, because I have improved much since I first began.

I have a boyfriend, though technically he has a female body. He is very predatory, beastial. In the end, the line between female and male isn't so separate as we think; it's really rather yin and yang, as in they are in each other and in union creating one whole out of two seeming separates. He has three lumbar discs broken in his back. I am also his caregiver, and I wait on him hand and foot. This is how I pay my rent, because where I live it is [I]impossible[/I] to find employment.

The terms of our relationship are that we are polyamorous, and that we can have other lovers, so long as it's OK between all involved. It's a very open, loving, caring, growing, beautiful relationship. I love him very much, and love the freedom very much.

Om shanti/ om shakti.

:catgirl:[quote name='miko Hay ashi']I understand what you're saying. ^_^ I'll be your friend! And welcome to Otaku Boards[/quote][SIZE=4]This is my luck!, I ha ve glad. :animesweato be friends with you pleasures myself with the hope it lasts long time . very thanks to you!:animesmil[/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
I've seen some of the different Signature banners and matching avi's and i was wondering if someone could help make one for me:animeswea. All i would want is something with my username and a silhouette on it. :animesmil If you could please let me know! :)

Thankies,

[COLOR=Blue][B]Edit:[/B][/COLOR]
:animesweai left one thing out hahaha could it have colorful bright colors? :raspberry
[COLOR=Blue]
Hello Shadow Dancer and welcome to OB! Just so you know, if you forget to say something you can always edit your post to add what you forgot by clicking the edit button on the bottom-right hand side. Again, welcome, and enjoy your stay ^_^
-Petie[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Hellos! hmmmm.... I am AnimeGirl (and was surprised that no one had this name?)

I love anime and manga and own enough to open my own bookstore :p I used to frequent forums alot but became really busy and kind of fizzled out... but I never stopped reading what i love!

I can't draw, but I love art. I write novels, but I don't write manga... i have talent to read manga but not write it lol lol lol

i think Yaoi is a girl's best friend. :animenose and i understand why guys don't read it... because I don't treasure reading any Yuri.

i also love action packed manga, but I don't like any mech MANGA for the simple fact I dunno whos winning the fight till the very end. clashing and whooshing and zzzzt just doesn't tell me wtf is going on :confused: Yet Gundam, Rahxephon, Evangelion and recently Aquarion are my favorite all time animes (besides Akira)

shoujo is very cute, i like it until the triangle of love begins and the girl ends up with the guy we all hate lol.

that's about it...

and of course I want to meet new friends from all over the world!:catgirl:

[/COLOR]

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Welcome aboard everyone. I'm sure you'll have fun. If you ever need anything just let us know and we'll help you out.

Shadow Dancer, if you're looking for avatar and banner help, just head over to our [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85"][U]Art By Request[/U][/URL] section and put up a thread letting our artists here know what you'd like to have in a set. [/FONT]

[quote name='Sealykitten']All right people, typical "new here" post. I'm a bit unsure about how to navigate the site but i'm sure i'll get over that soon, Anyway, hope to have a buttload of fun here.[/QUOTE]

Dont worry. You will have a buttload of fun here. :P

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Kikyouchanx']I love how I'm not liked here because of my username. I guess I'll be going elsewhere besides here.. No one is friendly as they make it sound. This whole website is just a plain set up. No one has showed respect towards me yet as they do everyone else.[/QUOTE]

Hey kikyouchanx...I have not seen this negativity you are speaking of. And i have no clue what your name even means other than the fact you want to kick me lol... You're all good in my books man give the site a chance before ya go insulting it :) We're here to be friends! Not put people down. Some people may sound like they are being negative towards you but this is just the freedom of opinion in the forums. All the topics are always filled with debates because theres always some people that agree and some that disagree with the subject =) So Welcome to the boards i hope you give it another chance and if you have any questions feel free to message me!

As for the other new members Welcome to the boards and feel free to send a message if ya's want a friend to talk to or if you have any questions=)

-Xy

What's up? New guy here. You can call me Cloud / Catastrophe / Colossus any and all work. I'm very opininated and love to have civil discussions about anything. I work hard as a construction worker and enjoy coming home and tossing in a good video game or movie.
I like almost every anime I have ever seen, and I'm still watching. It's easy when your best friend literally has a wall of anime a literal 10 foot by 15 foot wall.
Well, that's about it. Any questions? Ask. :D