OtakuBoards

Favorite Female singer

Jamvis

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Ummmmm.... Does KiTTiE count? :devil:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
my friend likes em. gaaaaaah, just not my cup of tea. but that davy havok chick is pretty cool. HAAAAHAAAAAAAAA. sorry, i couldn't help myself.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]well, i'm not crazy about too many female singers, but...

madonna is the greatest of all time. there's no doubt. she utterly rules.

i like riot grrrrl bands better, though, like seven year b*tch, & kittie, & bikini kill. there's some girls worth listening to. [/B][/QUOTE]

i hate female pop singerz

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deadgoddess [/i]
[B]

i hate female pop singerz [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats quite apparent...

But like I said... I can't help but like Madonna... all gay men have to... it's a rule...

Although my boyfriend would have to kill you... he likes.... all them female pop singers.... except Britney... yeah, i tell him he needs help... but nothing I can do...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Thats quite apparent...

But like I said... I can't help but like Madonna... all gay men have to... it's a rule...

Although my boyfriend would have to kill you... he likes.... all them female pop singers.... except Britney... yeah, i tell him he needs help... but nothing I can do... [/B][/QUOTE]

my personal thot to britney spears 'Spear Britney':flaming: No offense to you britney luverz

[COLOR=deeppink]I dislike Madona. * obects that were once thrown at Babygirl are now thrown in Nerdsy's direction, as well as a few sharp, pointy things* Her talent wore thin long ago, and she's egotistical. I also dislike J-Lo's songs... Never really liked them... Except for Waitng for Tonight. *machine guns roar*

Pink would have to be my favorite current female artist.

Second would be Nelly Furtado, followed closely by Bjork.

My fave of all time would have to be... The girl that sang I Will Survive. I can never remember her name...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B][COLOR=deeppink]I dislike Madona. * obects that were once thrown at Babygirl are now thrown in Nerdsy's direction, as well as a few sharp, pointy things* Her talent wore thin long ago, and she's egotistical. I also dislike J-Lo's songs... Never really liked them... Except for Waitng for Tonight. *machine guns roar*

Pink would have to be my favorite current female artist.

Second would be Nelly Furtado, followed closely by Bjork.

My fave of all time would have to be... The girl that sang I Will Survive. I can never remember her name...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

I dont like pink, nelly, madonna, j-lo, britney spears, christina aguilera .....(the list goes on forever)

Guest cody722_3000
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

Her name is Mary J. Blige. :)

well..I don't have a fav female singer...too many..out there. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

C_Murdah got the singer i was thinkin of but maybe mary sung a song with that title or sumtn but anyways.....

[i][b]-IMPORTANT-[/i][/b] Okay let me state first that THIS IS [b]ANNA[/b]. ANNNNNAAAA. Queen Asuka stayed over at my house over the weekend, used my internet, and the cookies won't clear!!! grrrrr..... andno Tori I'm not mad at YOU,........ I'm mad at my stupidstupid inadequate computer.... anywho, back to the topic...

My favorite female singer currently is the one from Sonica. Gawl, she has like, the perfect voice, and the music's like, rock/techno, very interesting. I also like Shirley Manson (older Garbage), Gwen Stefani (older No Doubt), and I listened to Ace of Base when I was younger, in fact they were my first favorite band, so I have to say Jenny and Linn from Ace of Base (The Bridge is the best album........ but I only have it on tape, I can't find its cd!! :bawl: ). Anyway, that's about all I can think of.....