OtakuBoards

Favorite Female singer

Jamvis

My fave female singer is new...her name's Lennon and that song of hers is so catchy!! *singing* And I don't understand and I don't give a damn cause you making no sense to me!! You're driving me crazy and can't understand cause you're making no sense to me!!!

Opps! A little carried away with that!!! Well the song's called, "Brake of your car" check it out if you're into rock!!!;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Forever Madonna. Greatest female singer/artist of all time. One of a kind. No one else like her.

Long live the Material Girl.....So as you can see, I love Madonna. [/B][/QUOTE]

Madonna is the Queen of female singers!!!! She is my favorite old female singer!!! And not the age, she just been around a long time!!!! Madonna...the immortal Material girl!!!!:angel:

Guest Saiyaman
[b][size=1]Well I MOST go with Celion Deon (Almost any song) and Enya (Only Time). Those just have the best female singers of all time past,present and future...[/b][/size]

Guest cody722_3000
i gotta go with j-lo(ft ja rule im real) that song rules!!!and i like that one girl i forget te name (hit em up style)

Guest C_Murdah
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by cody722_3000 [/i]
[B]i gotta go with j-lo(ft ja rule im real) that song rules!!!and i like that one girl i forget te name (hit em up style) [/B][/QUOTE]

her name is Blu Cantrel

ne way, here's a list:
J-Lo[always on time(Ja's song)]
Nelly Furtado[turn of da lights(remix;feau.timbaland)]
Alicia Keys(all of her music)
Eve(all of her music)

I got more, but i can't think of em...

well lately i'm treally getting into yuki hsu and hikaru utada! :love:

but always and forever aikawa nanase! :D :D :D

i can't say i too much care for american chick singers!:rolleyes:

but if i [b] have[/b] to choose it would be...gwen stefani from no doubt...and that's just a maybe! ;)

:wave:

[color=indigo] Britney Spears:drool: Ohh, you said favorite female singer, not favorite fantasy....

I think Alicia Keys is incredibly talented, I also like Michelle Branch, she can sing, has a good choice of guitars (although I prefer Takoma myself) and is sooo good looking :dools: uhohh I'm drooling again...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Celine Dion (sp?)..... And Nikkie Webster. Briteny Spears (sp?), and Kylie Minogue are alright aswell..... :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]

I dislike
britney spears
christina aguilera
mandy moore
lil kim
gwen stephani
and a bunch of others i cant remeber rite now...
i like
enya
ayumi hamasaki
and a bunch of other JAPANESE singerz

[color=deeppink]Well, I very much dislike Madonna ::runs from various objects being thrown in general discussion::...I think she's gross and stuck on herself.

My favorite female singer would most definitely be Jennifer Lopez. She's very sexy, (and that's coming from a straight chick :p) and she's so nice and I do like her music.

I almost feel obligated to say I like Michelle Branch as well, just because she looks like me :bow:[/color]

[color=crimson]I like the OLD Gwen Stephani, back when No Doubt used to be good music....and practically any of the singers who are in these outrageous rock bands and they have the most awesome sound. And Courtney Love sucks just to let you know...so yeah...but I really personally don't like female singers and I HATE pop music and Madonna....now MALE singers...Billy Corgan...Jay Gordon...now THEY have sexy voices..[/color]

Baby Girl, you'd better run...haha:devil: (no only j/k)

Alicia Keys has a great voice. I liked the old No Doubt especially their song 'Don't Speak'.
I'd have to say there are too many teeny boppers out there who just can't sing....And the next person to say that J-Lo or Britney Spears are the next Madonna...should mentally treated for stupidity and a cronically bad taste for music. They are good in there own right but to compare them to the greatest singer of all, is just plain ludicrous

O.K I think I might have made a few enemies "runs and hides"