Jamvis Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 Who is yours? My latest one is Nelly Furtado! She is awesome! ~<_|/-\/\/\\/|ยง
Spikey Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 [SIZE=1]Oh let's see here, maybe um.......Moulan Rouge![/SIZE]
Delian Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 Forever Madonna. Greatest female singer/artist of all time. One of a kind. No one else like her. Long live the Material Girl.....So as you can see, I love Madonna.
Avalon Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 My fave female singer is new...her name's Lennon and that song of hers is so catchy!! *singing* And I don't understand and I don't give a damn cause you making no sense to me!! You're driving me crazy and can't understand cause you're making no sense to me!!! Opps! A little carried away with that!!! Well the song's called, "Brake of your car" check it out if you're into rock!!!;)
Transtic Nerve Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 Yuri... Maya Matsuzaki... Keiko.... Ayumi Hamasaki.... just to name a few... As far as America music goes... every gay man loves Madonna....
Avalon Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i] [B]Forever Madonna. Greatest female singer/artist of all time. One of a kind. No one else like her. Long live the Material Girl.....So as you can see, I love Madonna. [/B][/QUOTE] Madonna is the Queen of female singers!!!! She is my favorite old female singer!!! And not the age, she just been around a long time!!!! Madonna...the immortal Material girl!!!!:angel:
stardust Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i] [B]Who is yours? My latest one is Nelly Furtado! She is awesome! ~<_|/-\/\/\\/|ยง [/B][/QUOTE] err....no offense,but I CAN'T STAND NELLY FURTADO!!!!! I like madonna,she rocks!
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 [b][size=1]Well I MOST go with Celion Deon (Almost any song) and Enya (Only Time). Those just have the best female singers of all time past,present and future...[/b][/size]
tursi Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 Gloria estafan is my favorite female singer. ^_^. :)
Guest cody722_3000 Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 i gotta go with j-lo(ft ja rule im real) that song rules!!!and i like that one girl i forget te name (hit em up style)
Guest C_Murdah Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by cody722_3000 [/i] [B]i gotta go with j-lo(ft ja rule im real) that song rules!!!and i like that one girl i forget te name (hit em up style) [/B][/QUOTE] her name is Blu Cantrel ne way, here's a list: J-Lo[always on time(Ja's song)] Nelly Furtado[turn of da lights(remix;feau.timbaland)] Alicia Keys(all of her music) Eve(all of her music) I got more, but i can't think of em...
Jamvis Posted January 26, 2002 Author Posted January 26, 2002 Blu and J. Lo do rule! madonna... not sure... i like that song music makes the people or what ever... and i love only time but i cant find it for real player :bawl: ~<_|/-\/\/\\/|ยง
Guest Altron Gundam Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 J-Lo and Willa Ford(I don't care if u think she can't sing or not...she's sooooo hot)
Kittie Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 well lately i'm treally getting into yuki hsu and hikaru utada! :love: but always and forever aikawa nanase! :D :D :D i can't say i too much care for american chick singers!:rolleyes: but if i [b] have[/b] to choose it would be...gwen stefani from no doubt...and that's just a maybe! ;) :wave:
~Mystical Pan~ Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by cody722_3000 [/i] [B]i gotta go with j-lo(ft ja rule im real) that song rules!!!and i like that one girl i forget te name (hit em up style) [/B][/QUOTE] Her name is Mary J. Blige. :) well..I don't have a fav female singer...too many..out there. :)
deadgoddess Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B] Her name is Mary J. Blige. :) well..I don't have a fav female singer...too many..out there. :) [/B][/QUOTE] I dont really like american singerz....:tasty: but i really like japanese singer ayumi hamasaki
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 [color=indigo] Britney Spears:drool: Ohh, you said favorite female singer, not favorite fantasy.... I think Alicia Keys is incredibly talented, I also like Michelle Branch, she can sing, has a good choice of guitars (although I prefer Takoma myself) and is sooo good looking :dools: uhohh I'm drooling again...[/color]
Fall Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 Celine Dion (sp?)..... And Nikkie Webster. Briteny Spears (sp?), and Kylie Minogue are alright aswell..... :toothy:
deadgoddess Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Celine Dion (sp?)..... And Nikkie Webster. Briteny Spears (sp?), and Kylie Minogue are alright aswell..... :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE] I dislike britney spears christina aguilera mandy moore lil kim gwen stephani and a bunch of others i cant remeber rite now... i like enya ayumi hamasaki and a bunch of other JAPANESE singerz
BabyGirl Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 [color=deeppink]Well, I very much dislike Madonna ::runs from various objects being thrown in general discussion::...I think she's gross and stuck on herself. My favorite female singer would most definitely be Jennifer Lopez. She's very sexy, (and that's coming from a straight chick :p) and she's so nice and I do like her music. I almost feel obligated to say I like Michelle Branch as well, just because she looks like me :bow:[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 [SIZE=1]Ummmmm.... Does KiTTiE count? :devil:[/SIZE]
Queen Asuka Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 [color=crimson]I like the OLD Gwen Stephani, back when No Doubt used to be good music....and practically any of the singers who are in these outrageous rock bands and they have the most awesome sound. And Courtney Love sucks just to let you know...so yeah...but I really personally don't like female singers and I HATE pop music and Madonna....now MALE singers...Billy Corgan...Jay Gordon...now THEY have sexy voices..[/color]
Delian Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 Baby Girl, you'd better run...haha:devil: (no only j/k) Alicia Keys has a great voice. I liked the old No Doubt especially their song 'Don't Speak'. I'd have to say there are too many teeny boppers out there who just can't sing....And the next person to say that J-Lo or Britney Spears are the next Madonna...should mentally treated for stupidity and a cronically bad taste for music. They are good in there own right but to compare them to the greatest singer of all, is just plain ludicrous O.K I think I might have made a few enemies "runs and hides"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now