OtakuBoards

Airplanes...gahhh!

9mm Avenger

Well, I was dragged on a vacation with my parents to Las Vegas....Not as fun as I thought it would be.....But there was some good skatebaording for me there...But anyways, I was flying back to Vancouver Island from Seattle, and there was heavy fog, as some of you may know....And if the pilot coulden't land the plan, he would turn around, and go back to Portland, Oregon! But anyways, we were flying into heavy fog and snow, with big winds. One third way through the decent, the engines cut, and we fell for about two seconds before they started up again. My sister soild her britches, and I was yelling JESUS at the top of my lungs....And it dosen't help to have drunk people saying 'Were gonna die! DIE DIE DIE!' I consider my self very lucky that I got through that flight....And then we got into some turbulance near the air port..The pilot could barley see the ground, but he got the plane down anyways..God, I'm never flying in a snow strom again....Then today, my girlfirend broke up with me! What a week.

planes are awsome!...your week sounds pretty bad...bwhaha...beware...I just got my drivers liecnse...and am working on my piliots liecense and after that...my boating one! *grins eilvy* all shall fear my wicked driving/pilioting *cackles*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]Well, I was dragged on a vacation with my parents to Las Vegas....Not as fun as I thought it would be.....But there was some good skatebaording for me there...But anyways, I was flying back to Vancouver Island from Seattle, and there was heavy fog, as some of you may know....And if the pilot coulden't land the plan, he would turn around, and go back to Portland, Oregon! But anyways, we were flying into heavy fog and snow, with big winds. One third way through the decent, the engines cut, and we fell for about two seconds before they started up again. My sister soild her britches, and I was yelling JESUS at the top of my lungs....And it dosen't help to have drunk people saying 'Were gonna die! DIE DIE DIE!' I consider my self very lucky that I got through that flight....And then we got into some turbulance near the air port..The pilot could barley see the ground, but he got the plane down anyways..God, I'm never flying in a snow strom again....Then today, my girlfirend broke up with me! What a week. [/B][/QUOTE]

I know people with worse problems... at you're still alive... although I can't disagree with how you feel.... I may preach optimism, but it's hard to actually think that way.... and I'm a pessimist who needs to take his own advice.... and probably the advice of my boyfriend... what little he gives lol... j/k Anyway, it's not the end of the world yet.... live life to it's fullest and don't linger on the past.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]planes are awsome!...your week sounds pretty bad...bwhaha...beware...I just got my drivers liecnse...and am working on my piliots liecense and after that...my boating one! *grins eilvy* all shall fear my wicked driving/pilioting *cackles* [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] Why do need a boating license? Are you trying to use the boat commercially? If you live in the US you only need a drivers license to operate a boat...although it is helpfull if you already know how to operate one...[/color]

Guest Imsirion
i love flying, its soo fun! (espicially the take off ) i recently flew to arizona and looking out the window reminds me of comand and conqer (sp?) because the land scape looks like the map.

i dont like air planes cuz there always seams to be a baby crying by me and my ears always hurt.....that sucks about your gf tho....and las vagas it wasn't that fun when i went there last year cuz i can gamble so the stay in the luxsor wasn't that grand but hey new york new york was like right there and i went on the rolorcoster like 10 times but it was kinda fun

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Hm... What's worse, airplane or school cafeteria "food"? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Neither...our school's food is [i]good[/i] :(

And airplanes...I love flying :) The only time I hated it was the 15 hour flight to Australia :eek: That was like...forever o_o[/color]

First time I took a plane (~16 hour flight) I rode economy class (AKA 3rd class) crammped up seats, strange looking food, and just a lot of noisy people around, but they were friendly. But next time i'll probably take buisness class where there's more leg room and better food from what I've heard. I wish they offered parachutes in planes though...