Sephiroth Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 why do americans have iq tests? all it does is make people lose their self esteem, thank god it doesn't happen in the uk, and because of that, the educational system in the uk is better, and I ain't kidding either, read the facts....
Dan L Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 Couldn't have said it better, seph. My IQ.... 149... here's the site.... [URL=http://www.intelligencetest.com]intelligencetest.com[/URL]
MarkM Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 Higher than adverage so hahahahahahaha im samrter than the advrage bear :angel: :angel: :angel:
Biida Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 According to Emode.com, my IQ is 119. :bawl: I feel dumb compared to all of the geniuses here! Oh well. :shrug: I guess 119 is better than nothing.
Transtic Nerve Posted January 31, 2002 Posted January 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]why do americans have iq tests? all it does is make people lose their self esteem, thank god it doesn't happen in the uk, and because of that, the educational system in the uk is better, and I ain't kidding either, read the facts.... [/B][/QUOTE] Americans are silly little people... sometimes you just wanna hug them... other times you just wanna throw them in the Microwave and watch them cringe till they blow up!..... err.... I mean.... ^_^
Dan L Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i] [B]According to Emode.com, my IQ is 119. :bawl: I feel dumb compared to all of the geniuses here! Oh well. :shrug: I guess 119 is better than nothing. [/B][/QUOTE] average IQ is 100... so that's not bad at all. I found a 'high IQ society' website yesterday, just out of curiosity after reading this thread, and the IQ required to get in is 126... so youre not far off what's considered 'high IQ'. By the way. the emode one is weird. It's not accurate. It put me as a 131 IQ, whereas it is actually higher. Also, I did it twice, and not only did I get different IQ's but I also got different intellectual types... which is not good. I say emode's IQ tester is flawed. Try the one in my post, above.
(<AA>) Posted February 1, 2002 Author Posted February 1, 2002 Boy do I feel stupid..... Like i said I have average IQ....Me=:butthead:
Dan L Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i] [B]Boy do I feel stupid..... Like i said I have average IQ....Me=:butthead: [/B][/QUOTE] Perhaps you should stop thinking 'average', and start thinking 'smarter than 50% of the world':D YA HA HA HA HA My [b]official[/b] IQ-- according to a [b]respected[/b] IQ test site--- one hundred and fifty eight... WOOHOO
Guest Zeh Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]I'm a genyis(spelled wrong intentionally) My offical iq is..... 624! wahoo! yep, i'm not telling the truth... but i don't care about my iq. Whats the difference? Like seph said "all it does is make people lose their self esteem" so i really don't care... I'm one of the top in my high school so i [i]really[/i] don't care... [/COLOR]
Red Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [B]I scored 112 and I'm only 15... But I do HATE IQ tests, they are pointless. And Safer you're right because the English education system has proven to be one of the best in the world. Over here we have National Curriculum levels for our year 9 SATs. (I got 7-6-6 if anyone is even remotely interested)[/B]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i] [B][B]I scored 112 and I'm only 15... But I do HATE IQ tests, they are pointless. And Safer you're right because the English education system has proven to be one of the best in the world. Over here we have National Curriculum levels for our year 9 SATs. (I got 7-6-6 if anyone is even remotely interested)[/B] [/B][/QUOTE] I got 3-4-5 when i was your age, n then got all As at GCSE, they really are a pile of crap.
Sara Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Americans are silly little people... sometimes you just wanna hug them... other times you just wanna throw them in the Microwave and watch them cringe till they blow up!..... err.... I mean.... ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]That's a [i]terrible[/i] thing to say! [/FONT] :toothy:
Red Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [B]National Curriculum levels go up to 8 now, isn't that fantastic?!?!? Methinks TN got a little carried away there....[/B]
Warlock Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 I have no idea what my I.Q is...but I believe it's over 100, that's all I know...
Fall Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i] [B]Couldn't have said it better, seph. My IQ.... 149... here's the site.... [URL=http://www.intelligencetest.com]intelligencetest.com[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE] Well, I just took that test, and it seems that my certificate (sp?) with my official I.Q. number is wrong! My score in [i]that[/i] test is 104..... Slightly above average. :D
Flash Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 My IQ is too high to be measured in your human numbers...
Warlock Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]My IQ is too high to be measured in your human numbers... [/B][/QUOTE] It is? *Gets down onto knees* Hail the almighty god Flash! *Hails Flash* And if anyone asks if I got payed to do this, I'm gonna say yes...
Posthumous Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 I just took an IQ test on the internet and scored 140.
(<AA>) Posted February 2, 2002 Author Posted February 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B][COLOR=indigo]I'm a genyis(spelled wrong intentionally) [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Ok...I feel less stupid....j/k Well I'm working harder these days...So I don't really care...
Spikey Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 [SIZE=1]I don't know, but I do know that it is way Better than Average, that is. I mostly get A's, well I got a B in math, though.[/SIZE]
D. Dark Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 Oh, I did an IQ test a couple weeks back, and I was waiting for someone to put this thread up. My IQ's around 160 No lie
Guest Shift Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 [COLOR=limegreen][SIZE=3]Idon't know but last time it was checked the people were laughing so hard one of them had a heart attack...lol[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now