OtakuBoards

To all of the smarties!!!!

Avalon

This is a public announcement brought to you by Panny::

the school is putting me back in my right grade!!!! I repeat, the school is putting me back in my right grade!!!!

I was a sophmore but now I'm a junior!! Yay!! At least that's what I thought...until they told me that I had to take a test called the GGT(Georgia Graduation Test)!!! I need help!!! Anyone know anything about Chemistry, Algebra 2 or American History please respond!!!! If you passed the SAT, please respond!!! If you go to a smart rich school(ex. like Harvard or something), please respond!!! I would be appreciative!!! :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B]This is a public announcement brought to you by Panny::

the school is putting me back in my right grade!!!! I repeat, the school is putting me back in my right grade!!!!

I was a sophmore but now I'm a junior!! Yay!! At least that's what I thought...until they told me that I had to take a test called the GGT(Georgia Graduation Test)!!! I need help!!! Anyone know anything about Chemistry, Algebra 2 or American History please respond!!!! If you passed the SAT, please respond!!! If you go to a smart rich school(ex. like Harvard or something), please respond!!! I would be appreciative!!! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] Uhmm, I know the basics of all of those subjects but I only go to a regular state college, sorry! You can AIM me if you need help...by the way you don't pass the SAT's you get a score on it...[/color]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i wnet to ohio state... till i realized u had to be drunk to pass... so i left to go to a more... local thing... i like less than a mile away from my local one ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

they obviously didnt teach me how to spell
or that quote does NOT mean edit... errrrrrrrr

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i wnet to ohio state... till i realized u had to be drunk to pass... so i left to go to a more... local thing... i like less than a mile away from my local one ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

they obviously didnt teach me how to spell did they?

Don't ask me about American History or Chemistry
Ancient History is my interest and I never liked science. Ask me anything about maths. It was my fav subject in school...Algebra is not hard at all...you just need to know your basic formulas and take it from there. Don't complicate your calculations otherwise you'll never get it. Just focus on all subjects and keep your answers straight forward and to the point...Nobody likes B/S or big words. They just make you look like you don't know your stuff.

Anyhow...good luck:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B]This is a public announcement brought to you by Panny::

I was a sophmore but now I'm a junior!! Yay!! At least that's what I thought...until they told me that I had to take a test called the GGT(Georgia Graduation Test)!!! I need help!!! Anyone know anything about Chemistry, Algebra 2 or American History please respond!!!! If you passed the SAT, please respond!!! If you go to a smart rich school(ex. like Harvard or something), please respond!!! I would be appreciative!!! :D [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm not smart.
I don't know about GGT.
For SAT, you can buy the SAT guide and study it. Don't waste money to take the prep SAT course, it doesn't worth it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]damn all you americans, why do you have to make school so difficult?! sophmore, vala victorian, proms, blah blah blah, it all just doesn't make sense to me, lol.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I know exactly how you feel Seph......... dmna American's...... all they speak is gibberish.......... ALL GIBBERISH!!!!

But anyways....... *cracks knuckles* if you need help with History and Chemistry Panny Chan, I'm your man. I can also do Algebra but it bores the hell out of me so please don't make me depressed by asking me any algebra questions.

[B]damn all you americans, why do you have to make school so difficult?! sophmore, vala victorian, proms, blah blah blah, it all just doesn't make sense to me, lol.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you for saying that!
We English living people have just holidays, and May Day...
At least in my school

And top break the tide of school, yes, Panny Chan, I'll help you study in the best way that I can (Though I might be slightly limited in American History before the 1920's)

Thank you for saying that!
We English living people have just holidays, and May Day...
At least in my school

And top break the tide of school, yes, Panny Chan, I'll help you study in the best way that I can (Though I might be slightly limited in American History before the 1920's)

PM me if there's anything I can do for you