Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is a public announcement brought to you by Panny::

the school is putting me back in my right grade!!!! I repeat, the school is putting me back in my right grade!!!!

I was a sophmore but now I'm a junior!! Yay!! At least that's what I thought...until they told me that I had to take a test called the GGT(Georgia Graduation Test)!!! I need help!!! Anyone know anything about Chemistry, Algebra 2 or American History please respond!!!! If you passed the SAT, please respond!!! If you go to a smart rich school(ex. like Harvard or something), please respond!!! I would be appreciative!!! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B]This is a public announcement brought to you by Panny::

the school is putting me back in my right grade!!!! I repeat, the school is putting me back in my right grade!!!!

I was a sophmore but now I'm a junior!! Yay!! At least that's what I thought...until they told me that I had to take a test called the GGT(Georgia Graduation Test)!!! I need help!!! Anyone know anything about Chemistry, Algebra 2 or American History please respond!!!! If you passed the SAT, please respond!!! If you go to a smart rich school(ex. like Harvard or something), please respond!!! I would be appreciative!!! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] Uhmm, I know the basics of all of those subjects but I only go to a regular state college, sorry! You can AIM me if you need help...by the way you don't pass the SAT's you get a score on it...[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i wnet to ohio state... till i realized u had to be drunk to pass... so i left to go to a more... local thing... i like less than a mile away from my local one ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

they obviously didnt teach me how to spell
or that quote does NOT mean edit... errrrrrrrr
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i wnet to ohio state... till i realized u had to be drunk to pass... so i left to go to a more... local thing... i like less than a mile away from my local one ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

they obviously didnt teach me how to spell did they?
Posted
Chemistry is easy....
American History is easy....
Math is easy... however it is time consuming...

School is really easy if one puts one's mind to it...

BTW you technically can't fail the SAT... you can get a low score, but there is no set or passing grade for the SAT that I know of.
Posted
Don't ask me about American History or Chemistry
Ancient History is my interest and I never liked science. Ask me anything about maths. It was my fav subject in school...Algebra is not hard at all...you just need to know your basic formulas and take it from there. Don't complicate your calculations otherwise you'll never get it. Just focus on all subjects and keep your answers straight forward and to the point...Nobody likes B/S or big words. They just make you look like you don't know your stuff.

Anyhow...good luck:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]vala victorian[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]:rotflmao:

Sephiroth, who [i]gives[/i] you this American info....kuja?!

Hahah...oh dear...:bellylol:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B]This is a public announcement brought to you by Panny::

the school is putting me back in my right grade!!!! I repeat, the school is putting me back in my right grade!!!!

I was a sophmore but now I'm a junior!! Yay!! At least that's what I thought...until they told me that I had to take a test called the GGT(Georgia Graduation Test)!!! I need help!!! Anyone know anything about Chemistry, Algebra 2 or American History please respond!!!! If you passed the SAT, please respond!!! If you go to a smart rich school(ex. like Harvard or something), please respond!!! I would be appreciative!!! :D [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm not smart.
I don't know about GGT.
For SAT, you can buy the SAT guide and study it. Don't waste money to take the prep SAT course, it doesn't worth it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]damn all you americans, why do you have to make school so difficult?! sophmore, vala victorian, proms, blah blah blah, it all just doesn't make sense to me, lol.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I know exactly how you feel Seph......... dmna American's...... all they speak is gibberish.......... ALL GIBBERISH!!!!

But anyways....... *cracks knuckles* if you need help with History and Chemistry Panny Chan, I'm your man. I can also do Algebra but it bores the hell out of me so please don't make me depressed by asking me any algebra questions.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]damn all you americans, why do you have to make school so difficult?! sophmore, vala victorian, proms, blah blah blah, it all just doesn't make sense to me, lol.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you for saying that!
We English living people have just holidays, and May Day...
At least in my school

And top break the tide of school, yes, Panny Chan, I'll help you study in the best way that I can (Though I might be slightly limited in American History before the 1920's)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]damn all you americans, why do you have to make school so difficult?! sophmore, vala victorian, proms, blah blah blah, it all just doesn't make sense to me, lol.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you for saying that!
We English living people have just holidays, and May Day...
At least in my school

And top break the tide of school, yes, Panny Chan, I'll help you study in the best way that I can (Though I might be slightly limited in American History before the 1920's)

PM me if there's anything I can do for you
Posted
Well I couldn't spell for crap..... I learnt myself..... Somehow..... :worried:

Erm, and I suck at all those sudjects, pretty much because I don't listen in class..... :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...