Treble Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 Well whenever I get hurt in a accident and my face shows a painful face,commonly people will ask "Are you okay?" while my face expression says it all.:therock:
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 [color=indigo] The worst question I've ever been asked is "What is the Worst Question You've ever been asked" (j/k) Besides that I guess it is when people say "Sorry Charlie, ohh, hahahah, Sorry Charlie, do ya get it? Your name is Charlie, and like, I said, like, sorry Charlie, like, just like the old pun!" Of course I get the joke I've heard it eight billion times, if one more idiot girl bumps into me and Says "Sorry Charlie...hahah...isn't that funny?" I'm going to snap![/color]
Gilly Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 well i was at work and i have to wear this huge name tag like huge and they guy sitting next tome asked me what my name was sheesh another dumb question is when you are dringing pop froma can and someone asks you what your drinking seriously some people can't read :p
PiroMunkie Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 [SIZE=1]"Do you like sugar?" This was asked while I was eating some of those little tiny sugar packets while surrounded by dozens upon dozens of other already opened and consumed packets.. They really, honestly had no idea if I did or not... Man, I did NOT get to sleep that night..[/size]
9mm Avenger Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 Lesse...... One time, I was doing homeowrk, andone guy came up to me and said: 'You doin homework?' WTF IS WITH THAT? "No, moron, I'm trying to disocver a cure for cancer!"
asar Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 i don't know about a stupid question, but i sure have heard some stupid things being said, mainly by girls at my school. This one takes the cake though.... "I hate drugs, they should be illegal" "erm...they are penny..." "oh" perhaps she's a crunchie...blonde on the inside....geddit...no...oh well....:butthead: heheehehe...butthead
Posthumous Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 ''What's Dragon Ball'' It was a 9 year old Reason he asked me b/c I practilly wear Dragon Ball clothes.
velvet paws Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Are you gay? LOL! [/B][/QUOTE] Heh some idiot decided to take that one step further with me... "are you the queer that made Jess bi?" I could have slapped the stupid idiot! He honestly believes I could 'make someone' bisexual and he didn't even say it as a joke..he was asking an honest question!!!! :flaming: :flaming:
Navi Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i] [B]Heh some idiot decided to take that one step further with me... "are you the queer that made Jess bi?" I could have slapped the stupid idiot! He honestly believes I could 'make someone' bisexual and he didn't even say it as a joke..he was asking an honest question!!!! :flaming: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE] Hyeh. "Are you and Molly (my best friend) going out?"
Krillen Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 The worst question someone ask me was by a perverted 22 yearold canadian male.......he asked if he wanted to have phone sex, and i hope you all know i said no way damnit!!!!
Dan L Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i] [B]Worst question: Why is the sky blue? Why isn't it green, or red? AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! How the heck should I know! I'm just a child! Leave me alone! *runs off and cries* [/B][/QUOTE] Gas, my friend, the sky is blue because of gas. not sure which gas though. Anyway. I dunno about dumb questions, but when a worked at... I'm not telling you where I work.. Not out of fear of being 'visited', but out of sheer embarassment that I worked there. Anyway... some old guy who I was serving kept calling me 'george'.... and my name's not george.... ALSO. Where I work now... [i]Sports Soccer[/i].. Some guy in the queue for the till was on his mobile and he shouted 'I'm in that Soccer shop.. Soccer Sports, next to HIV' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (he meant H[i]M[/i]V)
Avalon Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 the dumbest question huh? Well there are a lot so I'll tell you: what size bra do you wear? what is sushi? why does the sky turn black when it rains? what are rainbows? Bows made of rain? And the most stupidest question of all..... why is Jello so jiggly? There you have it!!!!:D
Gilly Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 okay i was going home and my friends were all walking with me and then i turned around to say good bye to my boyfriend we kissed and then i went to my door ans my frined goes are you two goin out !!!! we've been together for 2 months!:flaming:
Shy Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 [SIZE=1]Probably the worst questions that I have been asked lately are... [b]"Lord of the Rings is based off of a book?" "You're a guy Shyguy?" "What does the delete button do?" "What time does school get out?"[/b] Okay, the last one isn't so bad but it drives me insane because the same person aks me the question EVERY day. You think they would figure it out by now, considering we have been in school for the past 5 months.[/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 what hair dye do u use? to which i reply 'purple' while eating salt and vinigar crisps.......'I thought u were a vegetarian?'
velvet paws Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gilly [/i] [B]okay i was going home and my friends were all walking with me and then i turned around to say good bye to my boyfriend we kissed and then i went to my door ans my frined goes are you two goin out !!!! we've been together for 2 months!:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE] haha yea that was another one. I'd been dating Jay nearly 2 1/2 months and I was round his all the time, when I was talkin to his mate lee on msn (who meant to know everythin about jay coz they been mates 11 years and lives on the street I have to pass to get to jay's) and i was talkin bout rumours goin round skool.. Larz : yea one that's going round is that I'm hittin on Woody! which is stupid and only interests them because he's got a gf and I've got a bf so its 'naughty' Lee : ey? you've got a bf? Larz: er....YEA! Lee : oh...who's ur bf??? DUH!!!!!
velvet paws Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]while eating salt and vinigar crisps.......'I thought u were a vegetarian?' [/B][/QUOTE] sorry i dint notcie that :haha: that's soooo funny :D
Kittie Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 the dumbest question that i've been asked...well the one that comes most to mind is.... while walking, where i was walking, someone asks do you have a bf? reply: yeah... :drunk: : do you want a friend? that annoys the tartarus out of me! maybe it's not annoying to you....but it is to me! :wave:
Delian Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 I usually wake up at 6.00am to get to work ....One night I went to bed at midnight and that morning my sis rings my mobile at 4.20am to tell me that she was still at the club...The first thing she said was "Oh i'm sorry, did I wake you up?"...Like....duh!!!:drunk:
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i] [B]I usually wake up at 6.00am to get to work ....One night I went to bed at midnight and that morning my sis rings my mobile at 4.20am to tell me that she was still at the club...The first thing she said was "Oh i'm sorry, did I wake you up?"...Like....duh!!!:drunk: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo] Ahhh!!!! I hate when people do that!!! It seems that it happens to me every Fridaynight....quit caling me at 3:30 in the morning....you know I have to work!!!![/color]
Delian Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B] [color=indigo] Ahhh!!!! I hate when people do that!!! It seems that it happens to me every Fridaynight....quit caling me at 3:30 in the morning....you know I have to work!!!![/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah I know...I could have strangled her.....She did it a few times when she went out on Sunday nights, before we had a falling out....I could never get back to sleep, then I get to work frustrated because I didn't get enough sleep, and by lunchtime i'm just about ready to drop dead under my desk.:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Battlepoop Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 Worst question I have ever been asked? hmmmmmm When I was in school, a kid asked me where the principal's office was and it was right in front of him with a big sign that said "Principals Office". Ever since I've been wondering how he got out of 1st grade.
Lotus Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Worse question ever ask, Once my little sister and I walking to Home Depot and a lady asked me "Is she your daughter?" She thought I was my sister's mother.
Outlaw Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Does this rash look contagous? Not really the worst ever, untill you put in context. Ya see, the rash was on the person's arse.
Frankie Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 the worst for me was " WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME??" (NOT) i am just kidding but a kid i nver knew asked me that once
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now