OtakuBoards

In a perfect world

Jamvis

My perfect world...let's see...do you want my perfect world from my good side or my evil side? Ah, I'll do both.

For both worlds:
-Where people are judged by their character and nothing else
-Where anything can happen
-Where there are no deaths, no violence, no terrorism (God Bless America!!!), no diseases, no taxes (heh...), no poverty, no wars, no conflicts, no nuclear weapons...you get the point
-Where everyone and everything, human and non-human (animals, not aliens), are equal, where there is no dominant species, no extinction, no endangerment
-Where there is no pollution, etcetera...

The world for my good side:
-Everything for "both worlds"
-Peace will reign supreme

The world for my evil side:
-Everything for "both worlds"
-Where [I]I[/I] rule supreme!!!! Hahahahahah!!!

Heh, sorry.:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]in my perfect world, we would all be dead and be in heaven where we could spit on the devil and crap on the birds for crappin on our nice cars. :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]
Now thats Wrong thats Not wut heavens like.
But well ummm my perfect world is in my head LOL!!!

• 2 weeks later...
There will never be a perfect world as long as there is greed and corruption and violence, even if it was only coming from one person, because they can and will always influence another....that's all you need, one ingredient to spoil the pot.

But you can always imagine, I guess.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][size=1]- Where OtakuBoards is the world's most popular forum ;)[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
There is no Utopia James.

Hmm...my perect world, eh?

My perfect world is a place where there are dojos that teach multiple forms in all cities. In perfect world politicians would cease their pety ways and work for the good of mankind. There would be a global reform of the stupid people. Man would come into a new age of discovery. The overly-religious would have to keep their opinions about the world amongst themselves and in their churches/monasteries/convents/temples/mosques/shrines/etc. There would be a new age for the Martial Arts. And all who were interested would recieve free traing. And, of course, I would live in a huge castle on some high, misty mountain in China; and I would be the greatest Grand Master in all the world.

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B]In a perfect world there would be no hatred and you could tune into whatever you wanted to and never worry about dying or anything and we could find love whereever we were and we wouldnt be in depresion ever... and there would be any typos... :rolleyes: Whats your perfect world? [/B][/QUOTE]

that would be nice. But not likly we all make mistakes. and thats why its impossible. but it is nice to think about

:toothy: :toothy:

There is really, no such thing as prefection. As long as man kind walks this earth, there will always be homelessness, crime, greed and hate. It's human nature to do these things. sorry to burst your child-like dreams, (which are beautiful things, the dreams of children) but it's the truth. (whoever said that the truth is always better than lies was a complete idot.)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by phoenixflames [/i]
[B]There is really, no such thing as prefection. As long as man kind walks this earth, there will always be homelessness, crime, greed and hate. It's human nature to do these things. sorry to burst your child-like dreams, (which are beautiful things, the dreams of children) but it's the truth. (whoever said that the truth is always better than lies was a complete idot.) [/B][/QUOTE]Hey we can dream cant we?
~ill always be dreamin with my head in the clouds, but meanwhile ill rave
Jamvis

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]and people could fight and not get hurt[/B][/QUOTE]

I understand! That means that you'd love my world!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ME [/i]
[B]No violence, but for those like me, a virtual world where you won't feel pain, but see and hear! (In other words, you can go on an online killing spree, but not acually be killing ppl for real! That would be sooooooooooooooo kewl!)[/B][/QUOTE]

:whoops: So you could "fight and not get hurt"! HAHA! :whoops:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

I saw that one coming a mile away, lol....

a world where james finally adds that yaoi section to otakuboards I've been wanting, lmao.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Heheh...feel free to add your personal yaoi artwork to the Art/Graphic Design forum! lol.

I'm sure many of us will be looking forward to your Sephiroth/Cloud imagery. lol[/color] :blush: :drunk: :eek:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

I saw that one coming a mile away, lol....

a world where james finally adds that yaoi section to otakuboards I've been wanting, lmao.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Ahh! *dies*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

Heheh...feel free to add your personal yaoi artwork to the Art/Graphic Design forum! lol.

I'm sure many of us will be looking forward to your Sephiroth/Cloud imagery. lol[/B][/QUOTE]

Ahh! *dies again*

Anyway, In my ideal world, there would be no spoon...

[size=1][color=crimson]In my perfect world, I'd live in an RPG type world, something straight out of one of those fantasy novels with dragons and wizards and knights and kings and queens and princesses and warriors and elf people and STUFF LIKE THAT...man that would rule the world.[/color][/size]