OtakuBoards

In a perfect world

Jamvis

In a perfect world there would be no hatred and you could tune into whatever you wanted to and never worry about dying or anything and we could find love whereever we were and we wouldnt be in depresion ever... and there would be any typos... :rolleyes: Whats your perfect world?

My perfect world would be that i could walk down the street with happiness and joy and wouldn't have to be greeted with rudeness and hurtful words and expressions. A world where people could accept and appreciate who I am instead of what I look like. Where I could have friends that didn't pick on me and insult me behind my back. Where I could have peace in living instead of wishing to die every waking moment just to have a peace of mind. that is my POV of a perfect world.

in my perfect world, we would all be dead and be in heaven where we could spit on the devil and crap on the birds for crappin on our nice cars. :flaming:

I know this might sound really corny to a lot of you and not make much sense, but in my opinion a world without imperfection can never be have perfection. However, in just "supposing" I'll say that a perfect world would hold no prejudice based on gender, sexuality, or ethnic group. There would be no dominant race or ethnic boundries. Furthermore there would be no homelessness or violence.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I know this might sound really corny to a lot of you and not make much sense, but in my opinion a world without imperfection can never be have perfection. However, in just "supposing" I'll say that a perfect world would hold no prejudice based on gender, sexuality, or ethnic group. There would be no dominant race or ethnic boundries. Furthermore there would be no homelessness or violence. [/B][/QUOTE]
Ok, that sorta makes sense. I agree that there can't be a perfect world without imperfection.....

ah utopia. such a wonderful dream. though, it pays to keep in ind that as much as we all want a perfect world, where all our desires come true, wouldn't it get a bit boring? i mean, if we didn't have to struggle and push for what we wanted, what we desired. If everything was handed to us on a plate, would we be left feeling cheated, or thinking that perhaps this is too easy? i don't know. I think that, sure, that sort of world would be awesome....but only in small doses.....

my perfect world: it's always dark...always cold...and i'm with the one i Love...

other things might include: lots of cats, video games, anime, comics, and muzik that i never get tired of...

...short sweet and simple...

:wave:

that's all i can think of...maybe that'd it...?

[COLOR=purple]Muahahaha... my utopia... hehe i just remembered I had to do this for a school assingment in the 6th grade.. god my answer was mad gay... no offense... TN...my perfect world... hmm.. 13yr olds would be able to drive... money.. hell.. it wouldn't exist.. neither would that god damn little bug called "Religion".. gar i hate that thing... lesse...oh! each and every deliciously sexy anime guy & girl would be real.. and Gohan would be all over me like white on rice... heh Yue too.. erm.. the Sakura ards would exist and I would have complete and utter control over them... I would never be forced to be alone and lonely b/c loneliness is the one thing I'm afraid of...oh.. on that note.. fear would not exist... i can't say everyone would get along b/c well.. we'd be a world of BRADYS!!! eeeeeeek!!! *runs in fear* blah blah.. no rape, cancer, communicable diseases, no rape, no Afghanistan, sorry if that pisses some ppl off.. but we should have blown them up from day 1... no terrorism.. im queen of the world.. no rape... complete and total access to the internet for free 24/7... parental controls for parents... no hate crimes... no discriminations.. absolutely NO WAR!!!!!!! erm.. definetly no republicans b/c they outright suck... Voodookanaka and Transtic Nerve would be my brothers cuz aside from being hott they are cool ppl... OH! Bejiita would be madly in love with Lady M, who would be my sister and he'd clone himself for Lisa-san and I would be the most powerful person in America b/c we all know that means I'm the most powerful person in the world bb/c America IS the World's superpower... AND AFGHANISTAN IS GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!

sowwy if i got a little sidetracked at times..[/COLOR]

[size=1]My perfect world?

- A world without current ideas of religion; where the pursuit of knowledge and truth is man's greatest ambition, where people's "religion" is all about bettering themselves as people and not discriminating against others, where their religion isn't used to cloud the truth or to enhance ignorance in society. Where the world, in all its great complexity and beauty is truly respected for what it is -- a complex and wonderous biosphere which has evolved and changed over billions of years, and which continues to do so before our very eyes and is not seen as something created by such ordinary, boring, human theories.

- A world where race, sex and sexuality isn't a reason for discrimination.

- A world without terrorism and violence.

- A world where politicians don't work for themselves, but for their citizens...where they work for the betterment of society and where they use their power to fulfil the needs of those who have no power.

- Where intelligence, innovation and true imagination are rewarded rather than frowned upon by an often over-conservative society.

- Where people stop looking at each other as Americans or British or Australians...but as human beings; citizens of a global community.

- Where OtakuBoards is the world's most popular forum ;)[/size]

In my perfect world. I would rule the world with my army of Tokomons and rats in mini mobile suits! Muwahaha! Rats make great minions...:devil: Anime people would be real and I would have unlimited Internet access.

God I have no life.:o

It would be a cubic room with a HUGE refrigerator,computer,and a FANTASTIC BED.plus a TV with every channel and the computer would be perfect....If there is such a thing...And I would go to school...but in improved conditions... and I would live sucludedly
and try to learn the Bible/Quran...And peace for the people blah blah....

Guest cody722_3000
In my perfect world..everyone would bow down to he cancerous earth dragon...this hott chick that i like would go out with me...curious george will leave the man in the yellow hat to live with me...and finally everyone will not hate thimoc jus cuz hes a dumb dumbhead...

[SIZE=1]I would like a nice and peaceful world, no wars and no violance. No people calling other people names. No "non fun " with kids that look diffrent, or act diffrent. A place where everyone can come up to a person and say " Hi how are you doing?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Also, a place with not going to war because they would die. You go to war to protect your country.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]A land with joyfulness, aplace calm and cool.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Thank you for this thread so I could post my feelings about my world.[/SIZE]

My Perfect World?

- Where instead of going to school, you can just load programs into your head in a few seconds like on the Matrix! (You could get everything you needed to know in life learnt in just a few months!)

- A chip in our brains which lets you tune into TV channels and watch them through your eyes! Also, a chip which lets us browse the 'net in our minds! (You'd be able to type as if you were talking!)

- No violence, but for those like me, a virtual world where you won't feel pain, but see and hear! (In other words, you can go on an online killing spree, but not acually be killing ppl for real! That would be sooooooooooooooo kewl!)