OtakuBoards

Dragon Riders Series 3

Dragonballzman

Samantha-That fox leader must be rubbing off on them; they're just as stupid! :D

Daskar-:haha:

fox-Shadup over there! *throws a stick at them. It barely misses them.*

Daskar-*grins*

Samantha-I know that grin. You have a plan, don't you?

Daskar-yes, but I won't tell you now. Someone might hear us. I'll tell you when they fall asleep.

Samantha-*nods*

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was extremely late into the night when the last fox nodded off to sleep. Even the guards dozed a little. Daskar nudged Samantha on the side and she woke in an instant. "Huh? Dawn already?"

"No." Daskar shaked, "5 hours left."

"Oh, right. The plan. What is it?"

"Hm. I'm sure Cap'n Savage wouldn't mind a little information. You listened in on those two foxes' conversation, didn't you?"

"Who? I heard a lot of them."

"That one with... i think Archen and Horseflash, was it?"

"Oh, right. Yes. So you wanna tell Cap'n Savage of this plan of theirs?"

"Oh. Your as smart as you are pretty, are you? Listen here.If we help Captain Savage, he may help us. He may let us go. If all else fails, he will be too occupied with Horseflash to watch us. We'll escape!"

"Escape? How?" Daskar flashed a knife and Samantha smiled. "Ooo. I like this plan."

Daskar nodded and straightened when a guard snorted. The two kept quiet until the guard dizzily fell to the ground in slumber. "Right. I also heard Horseflash say later after the conversation, the plan will begin before the sacrifice. Us." Samantha nodded as Daskar explained.

The two slept until bells rang 3 hours later for the beginning of a new day and the beginning of the escape plan. The poles Daskar and Samantha were tied to were lifted from their positions and taken to the area where they were fed.

The two refused to eat food of the Foxen. Foxen was the tribe's name in which Daskar happened to find out. They just sat... er... or stood tied to the poles where soon they will be killed on.

Horseflash had a shine in his left eye which was made of glass. The early sun reflected off it as Captain Savage emerged from his tent to meet his horde. "My horde, I 'ave found plans to get us's'ns some treasure! We'll raid the place tonight before dark. But first, our little prisoners will get what they diserve, aye?" The horde cried out as their Captain walked down the steps towards the two warriors.

That was the cue. Horseflash leaped out of the crowd and attacked the captain with a knife. Archen, his loyal sidekick, helped him by holding the captain down while being stabbed. The captain seemed to be dead, crimson liquid of life trickled from his flesh wounds.

The horde stood in amazement then went up in a loud cry. Horseflash glared at them and all went silent. "I shall be your new 'orde leader. Cap'n Savage is dead and so will be the beast that tries to challenge me. Ye got me?" The horde nodded shakely.

"And I'm the 2nd in command." Archen hollered proudly by Horseflash's side. Horseflash turned to his companion, the glass eye shimmering with the turn of light.

"What do you mean '2nd in command'? I work alone, fox!" Horseflash tossed Archen down to the muddy patches on the ground using the power of a Warlord. "HA! There are no other leaders besides me, Archen. Thanks for the 'elp. Haraharahar!"

Mud trickled down the cheeks of Archen and he could barely see, while the dirt stun his eyes. Nothing stun more than the hatred he had within. He took the blade from the old captain's side, and leaped at Horseflash. On alert, Horseflash blocked the blow of Archen and the two fought valiently.

While this occured, Daskar finished cutting the ropes that bound him and Samantha to the poles. Then, seeing Captain Savage rise again, they helped him over to the bushes. His sight was blurry, but he recognized the two. "Wha? You did this, didn't you? Argh! Horde! Attack!" Samantha quieted him down and explained the whole mess.

The crowd roared as Archen, usually one of the weakest of the Foxen, was winning against Horseflash. Horseflash now barred 4 slashes from Archen's blade while Archen had 1 simple scratch. "Argh! You traitor, Archen." Horseflash roared.

"Look who's talkin', matey." Archen snapped back and swung his sword expertly. The Captain emerged from the bushes being supported by Samantha and Daskar. Horseflash, horrified to see Captain Savage alive after the mighty stabs he gave, turned long enough for Archen to send his blade right through Horseflash's torso; shattering his backbone.

Horseflash landed dead upon the ground and Captain Savage walked over to dance about the victory or at least what he could say was a dance.

Daskar and Samantha were invited to stay in the Foxen tribe's camp for as long as they wanted, but one night would do. Captain Savage changed his ways to good and even changed his name to Captain Simon, the name his mother gave him.

After the victory party for Horseflash's death, Captain Simon's recovery, and the new way of life, Daskar and Samantha went off to bed. They were given their own little tent, big enough for 10 more. Two beds were posted in it along with a table and a nice warm bath.

Samantha shooed Daskar out of the tent as she took her bath, but it didn't bother Daskar. He just admired the world at night. It was more peaceful and a better place to live. Finally Samantha finished and Daskar was let back into the tent just before a cold breeze brushed the flaps.

Even though it was a comfortable bed and better than what he was sleeping on lately, Daskar couldn't get to sleep and ended up walking outside the tent.

~~~~~~
Sorry Samantha, but I had a huge idea for this post and I don't get writer's block so... I'm an author. What do you expect? ^^

[i] While Daskar went outside and Samantha slept peacefully, something in her dreams troubled her. She saw herself at a river with some other people. She noticed that Daskar was there to. She also saw the girl Siren that she met earlier the previous day. But she also saw more people there that she did not know. Samantha saw a young man who looked about the age of 25, a young woman who looked to be about 17 or 18, another man who looked like he was in his early 20's; around 22 or so, another man who was around 20, and many more. She saw the group drink from the river, but then everything went back. It troubled her. Had she met these people before, but didn't know it because she couldn't remember anything? Or were these people that she would later meet? She didn't know.

The darkness seemed to be growing. It was like being in a cave. She saw a red light some while away. She stared at it, and the light became more intense. She put up a hand to shield her eyes and started walking towards it. As she got closer...[/i]

[I]Samantha woke up in a cold sweat. She could still see the images clearly: the river, the light, the people. Who were they? Samantha looked around the tent and noticed that Daskar wasn't in there. She sat up and could see Daskar's shadow from the glowing fire embers outside. [/I]

Samantha-(think)He must want to be alone.

[I]Her eyes turned to the fire embers again. They looked like little red stones. Her mind again turned to the red light in her dream. She put it to the back of her mind for now and decided to get some more sleep.[/I]

[I]Spike walked along the dark, rocky corridors, his anger clouding his judgement completely...[/I]

Spike: EVERYBODY GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monster: B-Boss I cant go on much longer-UPFHGH! *Falls down from the weight of the rock he's carrying* Urrhhhhh...

Spike: :angry2: GRRR...

Other Monster: Whoaaa maaan baaad daaay to maaake Spike aaangry!

Monster: *Whimper*

Spike: Get up. :flaming:

Monster: *Whimpers even more* I...I can't...S-Sir...

Spike: GET. UP. :flaming:

Monster: Muuuhhhhh...*Whimpers some more*

Spike: AND QUIT WHIMPERING!!!

Monster: ...*Whimper* *WHACK* URK!

[I]The monster opened its eyes a few hours later to find itself strapped to a flat rock, with many sticks and things lodging themselves into the many cut the monster had...[/I]

Monster: S-Sir...?

Spike: Shut up...I'm in a bad mood, so you can be the one to entertain me! Looky! I turn this handle round and round, and what do you feel?

Monster: P-Pain!! :bawl: HAAAAAUUUUUURGGGGGHHH!!! *Closes eyes*

Spike: Aw why did you take all the fun out of it?

[I]Walks up to the monster and opens its eyes[/I]

Spike: Look at your arm...:devil:

[I]To the monsters horror, it saw that the whole of its right arm was turned INSIDE-OUT!!![/I]

Monster: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!! :bawl: :eek:

Spike: *Snigger* This thing really DOES make me happy...!

[I]Turns the handle some more and its other arm turns inside out, along with its legs![/I]

Monster: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :eek:

Spike: Now for the finish...

[I]Turns the handle some MORE, and the monsters head starts to go inside out, andlong with its stomach![/I]

Monster: BBBLLLLUUUURRRGHGHGHGHHHHHHHGDYYYHHH...

Spike: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! This is kewl!

---

Sick isnt he? :p

The red light continued as Samantha dreamt once more. The light became blinding and he felt as if she couldn't help, but look into it. Then, the red split and a darkened body emerged from it.

As the person got closer, the face became more veige. It was Daskar. "Das... kar?" Samantha said weakly.

The dream fanished and she sat looking at the real Daskar standing by the tent opening. The flaps waved in the wind and Daskar's coat jacket flew with it.

"You okay, Samantha? You were tossing and truning in your sleep and said my name a few times. You scared of me or something?" Daskar began to sweat at the thought of Samantha knowing his ability as a fox hybrid. But, Fortunately for him, she shook her head in dismay.

"It was nothing. Just a simple nightmare, I guess." Relief swept over Daskar like a cool breeze on a hot summer day. He leaned against a tent pole and nodded.

"Well, okay then. If you need anything, I'll be right out here." He walked back out of the tent and left Samantha on her straw and wood-lined bed. Samantha sighed and slammed her head onto the soft pillows. Before she knew it, she was asleep.

The night was beginning to become perfect for watching stars. The air warmed a little as dawn approuched. "8 more hours, I presume. Dawn is nearing." Daskar looked back at the tent where Samantha slept. [I]I hope she is okay[/I], Daskar thought.

Some stars began shooting through the sky which pried Daskar's gaze off the tent and onto the blackness of the night. It was quite a light show and they seemed so close. Daskar held a hand to the sky as if he could catch them in the palm of his hand. He laid it back onto the grass where he sat like he gave up.

A scream shot out and Daskar leaped. ":eek: What was that? Samantha?" Daskar hurried into the tent and found Samantha. "Oh no!" Daskar cried at the sight.

[I]Arathon bursts into the room, and stares at the pile of guts on the table...[/I]

Arathon: SH*T! Wrong room!

Spike: HAHA!!!

[I]Arathon takes off, Spike following just a few metres behind...[/I]

Spike: I'll get you, you hu-ELF scum!!!

Arathon: Finally got it right eh? *Carries on running*

Okay ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some slimy creatures that looked like worms latched onto Samantha's arms. They then got on her legs and seemed to carry her off, but stopped when they got to Daskar's feet.

"What the hey?!" Daskar pulled out Ragnarok like instinct. He then gashed through all for worms carefully missing Samantha's legs and arms. Soon, she was able to stand and they both ran out of the tent safe.

"What were those?" Samantha asked panting.

"I don't know. But they're dead now." What the 2 didn't know was they were not dead. The worms began growing new bodies and became bigger and sprouted heads, limbs, and intelligence all in the few seconds Daskar and Samantha talked. The tent began to shake as it became to crowded.

The pins that latched the tent to the ground began to fly out and the tent ripped under their awesome power. Their roars sent shivers down Daskar and Samantha's back. The two began to ran, but were stopped by one of worms. They were too fast. Too big. Too strong. Daskar didn't even have a chance to unsheath Ragnarok again.

One worm with a black stripe on it's bumpy head took the sword and ate it one gulp. "Were doomed." Daskar quaked.

"No were not!" Samantha suddenly stabbed the monster's hand with a Foxen knife. The two ran off with the other monsters helping their friend.

"Where did you get that?" Daskar said in a rush.

"I found it in the foxen tribe."

"That's it! We'll get the foxen tribe to help." They took a turn and ran to the chief's house, but he was already sucked of his fluids. It turned out all the foxen had died this death. It was just Daskar, Samantha, and the worms.

OOC: O.o I didn't know anyone posted o.O
----

*Arathon continued running, taking different turns, finally reaching the surface and stepping out into the moonlight*

Arathon: [I]invisibility. .come on. .invisibility. .[/I]

Spike: *steps up outside* whats the matter elfboy?:devil:

Arathon: :smirk: *waves* bye bye *dissapears, turning to air once more*

Spike::flaming: I'll get you. .

[I]I think not. .[/I]

*Arathon slunk away with the wind, until he came across a camp site, filled with skins and worms and two people*

Arathon: *returns to flesh and blood* hey!

Daskar/Samantha: :wow:

Arathon: what?

*looks around and sees all of the worms surrounding him*

Arathon: . . .

ok...i'll just post so that i run into you...^_^'''...now how come THAT always happens??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

siren turned hearing samantha yelling

siren: these people and their high voices!! it's enough to kill a girl!!

aronia: hey!! wait up!!

siren scrambles towards the noise aronia behind her...

daskar: talk later run now!!

siren: huh? ack!!

daskar ran slap-bang into her

siren: ack!! gerroff!!

daskar scrambled up and grabbed her hand

daskar: RUN!!!!!!!!

siren: wh-*sees worms* SHI.T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samantha-Siren!

Daskar-talk later, run now!

Siren-quit saying that! We heard you!

Daskar-Then take the advice! Come on, Antonia! *grabs Antonia as they pass her.*

Antonia-whoa!

Samantha-It's nice to see you two again.

Siren-likewise, just not in these conditions.

Arathon-DUCK!

*they all duck as a worm tries to hit them from behind*

Even with a massive headache, Gavin the Great One is able to come up with a great part to the story ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm sick of running." Daskar said, turning towards the stampeding worms. "It's time to fight!"

"We can't take them all on!" Siren shreeked.

"Well, if we run, we die, if we fight, we may live or die trying."

"I like the living one." Antonia put in.

"I agree with Daskar," Samantha said, pulling out the Foxen Dagger. "Let's do this." The worms charged full force towards the heroes and collapsed on them. Samantha, Antonia, and Siren were able to cut through with weapons while Daskar secretly changed to his fox form, clawing at one of the worms.

[I]Give me back my sword![/I], he growled in his mind as he tore through the creature's flesh. But it was no use. The creature's tail wrapped around Daskar's body as Daskar became human again (Yes he has clothes on you sick pervs). The roar of the worm shot goo into Daskar's face.

"Eat me! Go ahead! Eat me!" The monster did what Daskar insisted. It ate him whole. Samantha, Siren and Antonia screamed at the sight and finally finished off the 3 other worms. They began stabbing at the 4th. It was obviously the leader with it's black stripe.

The monster began to rumble and the 3 backed up as goo gushed from it's mouth. Daskar sheered out of the beast with Ragnarok in hand, leaving the monster dead in an instant. Everyone rejoiced to see him alive as did he for them.

It was finally morning, and taking what was left of supplies in the Foxen Tribe, the 4 left. Of course, they gave the town a proper ceremony. Hopefully, nothing as evil as that would happen ever again.