OtakuBoards

Dragon Riders Series 3

Dragonballzman

[I]Zack walked through the woods...but stopped and his hand took to it's hilt when he heard two creatures ahead of him[/I]

Zack:....

???:....

???2:uhhhhh....

[I]Zack heard one of them fall over...the voice sounded almost female...and something else...something he had never heard before..the other body stopped moveing...Zack moved closer and looked round a tree...now there was something he hadn't seen...a giant...in a black robe...with red hands...and...a human...creature...almost like the dragons of legend...but Zack as much more taken in by the wasteland behind them...the gnarled trees and plants...the place seemed to be so evil that it only deformed...it didn't give the plants there the pleasentry of death..and Zack shook...breaking a twig...the giant turned toward him and he moves back around the tree...he had problems...much larger problems then a wasteland...moveing problems in a robe...the creature didn't look dangerous...it had sorly blistered feet...and seemed extremely disorientated...Zack draw his sword and stepped around the tree prepared to fight if he couldn't do anything else[/I]

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson]Ken: Amusing Really. Who are you?

Zack: Who are you?

Ken: The name is Ken.

Zack: Who is that *points to the dragon*

Ken: I dont know, I found her in the 'Unholy' Lands. She seemed hurt.

Noxi: My name is... Noxi? Yes... Noxi.

Ken: ..... And you are?

[i]Ken reached behind his back and pulled out his massive sword...[/i]

Ken: Whoever you are, Are you Friend or Foe?[/color]

[I]Zack stares at the robed Giant....and watches him unsheath his massive sword...Zack sheathed his sword and returned the robed ones gaze coldly[/I]

Zack:...I am Zack...friend...

[I]Zack walked foward as Ken still stared at him...Zack dug through his pack and pulled out some bandages[/I]

Zack:...your friend is hurt...there is a stream nearby...

[I]Zack tossed a canteen to Ken then looked at Noxi's raw and blistered feet, he begin to gently prod them, checking the sores..hopeing the human, dragon thing wouldn't suddenlly attack him...[/I]

Zack: Drink and then make sure your friend drinks...she...looks like she has been in the sun to long...

[I]Zack pulled out an ointment and began to apply it on Noxi's feet...after adding it he would wrap that section of the foot in bandage..then move on...paying attention to his work...but watching Noxi to make sure she didn't suddenlly attack him[/I]

[color=crimson]Ken: ..... When did I become a fetcher of water?

[i]Ken put the lid back on the now full canteen, and shook his head[/i]

Ken: ... Oh well. That Dragon Is Hurt, May as well be of service...

[i]Ken walked back and handed the canteen to Zack....[/i]

Ken: How is she?

Zack: ... *continues wrapping bandages*

Ken: .....

Noxi: My head....

Ken: Exactly what happened to you, milady?

Noxi: I dont... remember... I woke up near a stream over there in those wastelands...

Ken: Were you in a fight?

Noxi: I cant... remember...

Ken: ..... Well no worries, I'm sure Zack here will help you out. And i'll try to be of service as well...

[i]Ken's eyes began to glow red as they sometimes did, and he sighed... Zack glanced up and jumped back[/i]

Zack: Wha... What's with your eyes?!

Ken: Dont ask....[/color]

[I]Zack quitely stopped wrapping Nozi's feet...having finished...and handed her the canteen to drink from...He then set about setting up camp while the two talked...building a fire...takeing a look around...and filling his canteens...letting the others talk while he worked...sonce neither looked like they would be much help[/I]

*When Warlock opened his eyes, he found a stern Cloud above him, staring forwards. Wondering what was happening, he quickly realized he no loner felt the ground beneath him. He looked down o see the world far below him. The thought of being a mile aove the ground without his trusty Preditor startald him greatly.*

Warlock - Ieeeeeeee, Whats going on.

Cloud - Hey hey hey, stop squirming. Don't worry, I got ya.

*Warlodk grabed onto Cloud's sholders, clinging as if his life depended on it.*

Warlock - Wha, wha, what happend?

Cloud - You fainted my firend. I figured while you where unconcious, we might aswell cover some land.

Warlock - Ok, I think I'm just gonna pass out again.

*And with that, Warlock shut his eyes and was out cold.*

Cloud - Geez, I guess its been a little while since he was flying. Oh well, better find a town where we can rest.

*With that, Cloud flapped his gigantic wings and redouled his speed, heading to a small village of hut off in the distance.*

"Do you have any idea what that creatue will do to us?" Daskar protested. Siren shook her head, her hair swaying with her every move.

"You lie. You just wanna fight it yourself."

"Man, your spoiled!"

"No. I'm Siren."

"Eh?"

"Forget it." The creature slithered along the rocks, coming closer to them with every step.

[color=crimson]
DBZ Man, Find our lil group. we're jus outside... the...
UNHOLY Lands *dum dum dum* o_O'
------

[i]Ken watched the fire die. He shook his head and grinned.[/i]

Ken: Let Me Handle That

[i]Ken raised one hand and the fire flared up again. He continued grinning.[/i]

Zack: Errr... thanks.

Ken: Anytime.[/color]

???: People...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............................

[I]The dragon-human creature crawled towards the fire, but collapsed...[/I]

---

Zack: Hey...Hey Ken?

Ken: What?

Zack: Whats that blob over there?

Ken: ...Let's go check it out.

[I]Both of them run upto the blob, and as they get closer they notice that it's shaped like a human! They take a closer look, and find the thing on its back...[/I]

Zack: It's a teenage boy!

Ken: He seems normal...But what would he be doing out here?

Zack: Wait a mo...

Ken: I see it.

[I]Ken crouched down, and opened up the boys mouth. He had fangs.[/I]

Ken: Lemme just make a light. That way we'll be able to see him better.

[COLOR=red]Ken makes a ball of fire[/COLOR][I]and places it down on some sticks. They then see that the boy has:

? Claws
? Very smooth scales, almost like skin.
? Fangs
? VERY strange eyes.

Then they turned him over, and hoo boy, did they get a shock![/I]

Zack: H-H-He's got W-WINGS!!! :eek:

Ken: Strange...:confused:

???: Uhhh...Huuuuuuuuh? :eek:

[I]Suddenly, the creature lept back and tried to get away, but couldn't move his legs![/I]

Ken: Hey, take it easy. We're not going to hurt you...

???: *Breaths deeply, and little sparks of fire come out as he breaths...* Please...Don't...Hurt...Me............

Zack: It-it-it can talk!

Ken: Who are you?

???: I...Don't..............Knowwwww....................*Falls unconcious again*

[color=crimson]Ken: Well.... so far my day has been interesting...

Zack: Two dragon like things came from the unholy lands?

Ken: Yea.... Strange.

Zack: Well, Maybe these two got in a fight?

Ken: Noxi said she didnt get in a fight right?

Noxi: Fight...? No I dont remember a fight....

Ken: .... Weird.

Zack: We should help him.

Ken: Right, Good Idea.[/color]

*Arathon wakes up after a needed rest*

Arathon: *rubs shoulder* much better. .

*he gets up out of bed and proceeds to put on his armour and tunic* *he gradually makes his way downstairs and paid his dues*

Arathon: moving on. .

*unbeknowest to Arathon, a group of dark elves are at the inn questioning the innkeeper of Arathons whereabouts* *they find out all they need and follow behind Arathon*

Noxi made her way over to the others. She stared at the strange creature in amazment.

Noxi : please tell me I look nothing like that......I mean I know I'm bigger and walk on all fours.......but isn't he like, a serpent of some kind....and I've got scales and wings too...and fangs....:nervous: *closes her mouth quickly to hide them*

Ken : No. You definatly look like a dragon to me...only your eyes seem softer..*stares into them a moment then looks away in shame as he remembers about his own eyes strangeness* This has to be some kind of cross breed....

Noxi : oh....as long as your sure....because for all I don't remember anything...I feel strange :blackeye:

[I]Zack watches and looked between them[/I]

Zack:...you both look like cross breeds...just he looks...more human...while you look...more dragon...

[I]Zack stares at the kid then drags him to the fire and on his sleeping bag...he also pulls out two hammochs and sets them up[/I]

Zack:for who ever wants them...I am gonna get some wood..and more water...

[I]Zack hands Noxi and Ken some food and water[/I]

Zack:you all look like you need food and water...so eat and drink...

[I]Zack turned off into the woods toward the nearby river[/I]

[I]As Warlock woke again, he was laying on a comfy bed, in a darkened room with several candles lit on the far side of it. He slowly sat up, and saw Cloud on the other side of the room, his eyes closed in thought. He jumped out of bed, and grabbed his swords.[/I]

Cloud: I think you should get more sleep.

Warlock: No...I just need to get some exercise...get things off my mind...

[I]And with that Warlock, walked out the door...[/I]

[color=crimson][i]Ken put his food down, and got up and walked away[/i]

Ken: I dont do so well at night, and I dont sleep. I'll be back in the morning...

[i]Ken walked out into the unholy lands, and when he was a safe distance away he fell to his knees and began to scream as his red eyes ripped through the darkness. His wings sprounted from his back, and he flew off deeper into the unholy lands, sometimes yelling demonic cries...[/i][/color]

daskar: yes we should...

siren and daskar turned to approch the group

siren: you try them... i see one moving off i'll warn him!

with that siren slipped off through the woods silently following zack...he reached the river slideing up silently behind him she put a hand of his sholder...her whirled and she clapped a hand over his mouth

siren: *eyes glow softly* shhhhh... come with me...quickly

Cloud - :therock: ..........very well, If you wish. You stay here and exercise, I have a little errand to run.

Warlock - What do you mean........errand?

Cloud - I'm going to go try and find some more allies. I have a quest which we will need help for.

Warlock - .........what kind of........quest?

Cloud - I'll tell you when I get back.

*And with that, Cloud vanished in a burst of white light, leaving Warlock alone in the frontier village.*

Warlock - ......:eek: How does he do that?

[I]Warlock shook his head, and proceeded to the outskirts of the village, which were littered with large rocks and trees. Sheathing his two swords, Warlock checked his amulet, one of his only things from the past.[/I]

Warlock: *sigh* Well, I guess the others are still alive in spirit out there...

[I]Making sure the amulet was secure, Warlock began to jog around...[/I]

*As Ken flew, he felt a strong persence behind him. Looking back, he saw as a streek of white light aproached him at an alarming rate. He truned to face it, and as the light got closer, he began to see it take shape, in the form of a humanoid with white feathery wings. The being stopped abroptly when it reached Ken, revealing a tall blonde man with white armor, and most noticably......white wings.*

Cloud - Hello Ken.

Ken - :eek: What? How do you know my name!?

Cloud - I know more than just your name. I know why you suffer, not knowing the true extent of your demonicness. I can help you.

Ken - Who are you? What do you want?

Cloud - :smirk: My name is Cloud, and I am here to change your life.

Ken - What are you talking about!?

Cloud - I will explain it to you. But I would rather not have to tell my story more than once, and I know you have members in your partys whos help I could use, along with yours. Please, let us go to them. I promise you, you won't be disappointed by what you hear.