OtakuBoards

Dragon Riders Series 3

Dragonballzman

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]Hey, Samantha. Welcome back. Where have u been?
[/B][/QUOTE]

OOC: grounded. Ain't it the best? :shifty:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[I]Samantha continues to follow the river and sees something up ahead, moving.[/I]

Samantha-the heck? *dodges behind a tree. A gobling walks by but notices her.*

goblin-Hey! You there! Who are you? Get over here!

Samantha-oh great. Trouble already!

goblin-I said get over here! *runs at her*

Samantha-hya! *gives him a mighty blow to the head knocking it into unconsciousness. (sp)*

Samantha-*looks at the goblin on the ground* hmm. What's that fighting thing called? ah yes! Martial arts! I guess I know some! ^_^

[I]Samantha continues to follow the river through the woods without any more trouble. Hopefully.[/I]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TBC.....

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Oh fun! ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daskar jumped at the sight of the creature. "Holy crap! We gotta get out of here!* Daskar immediatly spotted a hole in the ceiling; most likely another trap that hadn't been used. "Hey, Siren. Lift me up to that hole. That's it. Good. Little closer..."

"Man, it's warm out here." Samantha winced as he wiped her forehead with the back of her hand. "And the ground is soft." Suddenly, Daskar's head popped out of the ground right where Samantha was about to step. Stepping on his head, both Daskar and Samantha fall into the hole.

Daskar rubbed his head as Samantha jumped at the sight of the monster. "Uh oh." Daskar grumbled. "It spotted us."

Daskar-oh great. This isn't good. *they start running through an underground tunnel.*

Samantha-um, can someone fill me in on what's been happening? Where am I, why am I in a hole, and why is that thing after us?

Daskar-First things first. I'm Daskar, that's Siren, and who are you?

Samantha-I'm Samantha. Now can you fill me in? *they continue running*

ooc: Wow, I completely forgot about this RPG!
---------------------------------------------

*lying on a cliff ledge knocked out*

Antonia: "Ow. My head. What happened? And where am I?"

*gets up and gazes at the moutain range she's in*

Antonia: "The Maisumia Mountains? Why am I here? Oh well."

*finds her longbow, spreads her wings, and takes flight. After flying for a while, she notices a hole in the ground by a river.*

Antonia: "Where'd that hole come from? I'd better go check it out."

*flys down to the hole and jumps in. She notices the monster chasing three people and it suddenly turned and noticed her. She dodged the monster's swipe at her and began to run with the other people.*

Samantha: "Who are you?"

Antonia: "Right now, a friend."

Argh! Damn! Forgot!

---

[B]Suzuku:[/B]

Suzuku: Well...Don't you think we should...Uh...You know, get more ppl to help with the attack?

Cloud: Errr...Good idea...

---

[B]Spike:[/B]

[I]Walks down the steps into the dungeon...[/I]

Spike: Hello...:smirk:

Arathon: Meh? [SIZE=1]Oh god not the shock stick again...[/SIZE]

Spike: *Takes out shock stick*

Arathon: [SIZE=1]Me and my big mouth...[/SIZE]

Spike: Hello all you freaks! How are you all today??? :devil:

[I]Zaps aload of the freaks[/I]

Arathon: [SIZE=1]Plz dont notice me plz dont notice me[/SIZE]

Spike: HELLO Arathon! :smirk:

Arathon: [SIZE=1]Sh!t.......[/SIZE]

Spike: Don't worry...I'm not going to zap you...YET.

Arathon: *Groan*

Spike: Acually, I've been meaning to ask you a few questions.

Arathon: ...:confused:...

Spike: *Grabs Arathon by the throat* Alright you human scum, tell me how my goblins found you!!

Arathon: *Cough* [FONT=courier]Well...We were just...[/FONT]

Daskar dodged another flying rock hurled by the monster. "It just be raining people here, aye?"

"I need help here. What do we do? What's happenin'?" Samantha quivered.

"Shut up and run!" Siren scolded before being hit by a rock.

"Haha!" Samantha chuckled. "Serves you right."

"I'll serve up something for you in a moment!"

"Hey you two!" Daskar interrupted, "Were being chased by a hideous monster if ya didn't notice and you two are busy playing war with one another. Now if you two could be quiet for a moment, we may be able to get out. This is the plan..."

After the plan was spoken, they all started toward the speeding monster as if playing chicken with it. Samantha gulped before they all jumped down and slid under the creature on their stomachs. Once on the other side of the creature, they all ran towards the door, the monster wondering where his prey went.

By the time it found out they were behind him, the plan was set. Siren and Antonia jumped up and down as if bate to lure the monster forth. It walked slowly, then faster it went. The more closer it got, the more Siren and Antonia worried. Sweat dripped to the dirt-covered floors before Siren shouted, "Now!"

From inside the monster's lair, Samantha and Daskar began to turn a crane. The dirt-covered gate that magically appeared earlier, lowered onto the monster's neck, crushing it's spinal cord and killing it. They rejoiced and jumped about before going through one of the trap holes.

The sunlight was bright to Siren and Daskar, but Samantha and Antonia acted as if they never were in there. But in the forest, something crept about... watching them...

Arathon: *cough* enough of the human scum. .I am an *spike tightens his grip around his throat* [SIZE=1]elf. .[/SIZE]

Spike: :devil:

Arathon: . .*cough* [SIZE=1]i dont know how i got here. .i was in the forest one minute and then i was in this hell hole[/SIZE]

Spike: :devil: *throws him against a wall* :devil: thats for your insolence. .next time TALK!

Arathon: *cough*

Spike: And as a little MORE punishment...

Arathon: *Gulp*

[I]Spike takes out not his shock stick, but his CROSSBOW![/I]

Arathon: :eek:

Spike: :devil: HAHA!!! I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

Arathon: [SIZE=1]Uhhh...W-What're you gonna do with that...*Gulp* Crossbow?[/SIZE]

Spike: Oh, nothing really, just shooting it into one of your shoulders. :devil:

Arathon: [SIZE=1]A-Are you sure you want to? I mean, can't we just be friends?[/SIZE] :D

Spike: Hmmm...Lemme think about that for a second...No. :devil:

[I][COLOR=red]SPLAT![/I][/COLOR]

Arathon: ARRRGHHHHH!!!

Spike: Bye! :devil:

[I]Walks back up the steps to cause more pain...[/I]

Arathon: *Breaths deeply* Ahhh...God that hurts...:help:

Cloud - Ok, we need only to pick up one more person before we attack.

Suzuku - Who?

Cloud - An old friend.

*Cloud envelops the group in light one last time.*

Ken - Another illusion?

Cloud - No, this is for real.

*Cloud, Ken, Noxi, and Suzuku appear in a field. Near them stands a warrior wildly swinging a large broadsword.*

Warlock - Cloud! Your back.

Cloud - Yes, and I have brough help. This is Ken, Suzuku and Noxi. The future saviors of the world.

All 3 - :D

Warlock: ...Well, I guess it's good to meet the new additions to the club I seem to have been in for thousands of years...

Ken: ...Wait. You're thousands of years old? You hardly look thirty.

Warlock: I'm 25...I was just suspended in time for a while...

[I]Warlock gave the newcomers one last glance, not seeming at all surprised at their hybrid features, and walked over to Cloud, who was a few metres away from the others.[/I]

Warlock: So...who're we saving the world from this time?

*Samantha, Daskar, Siren, and Antonia climbed out of the hole.*

Samantha-sorry about the way I acted back there. I was just.....stressed. All of this is just happening too fast. It feels like grabbing a book, and only reading the ending.

Antonia-don't worry about it.

Siren-yeah, let's just hope we don't get into any more trouble.

Daskar-Come. We must hurry. This part of the forest has more monsters in it than at any other part. We must hur-

*Daskar's eyes go wide and he gasps. Out of the bushes, the monster jumps out.*

Daskar drew his sword and stood before the crew. The monster emerged as a giant boar monster. It spoke and it's voice was like a thousand scrapes across clear glass. "Disgusting little creatures... Leave this place. Never to return!" Daskar lowered his sword, but kept cautious. "Leave!"

"We were just going to do that." Antonia pleaded. The Boar snorted and roared, tossing the 4 onto the grass. Daskar got up only to be blown down again.

"I sound too generous, aye? You shall pay for coming to this realm!" He then snatched up Samantha and ran off with her in his tusks, charging through trees and leaving them.

"Hey! Come back, pig! Samantha! Come back!" Daskar's voice echoed, but did nothing to help Samantha.

Samantha-*tries to get up but keeps falling down. She stood up again only to fall down again. Her arm fell on top of of one of his tusks piercing it.* Arghhhhh! *pulls her arm off his tusk*

*the boar leaped high in the air and Samantha fell from its tusks. She hit the ground with a loud thud and went unconscious.*

"Right." Daskar began, drawing plans in the sand, "Siren, you go east, Antonia you take west, and I'll go straight North where the boar came from. There's no telling which way he may be now." They soon all split up and was on the trails.

Daskar leaped about the bushes and became his fox form. "A good nose goes." He sniffed about until he had the scent. He ran closer and closer 'til he found the boar pushing the limp body of Samantha around with it's tusks.

He became his human form and hid deep in the underbrush. Samantha awakened after her hours long sleep only to see the boar about to eat her. Daskar unsheathed Ragnarok and leaped at the boar, slicing off it's snout. He grabbed Samantha up, being careful of her arm wound and left the bleeding boar in it's territory....

Cloud - Something a hell of a lot worse than Tiragos. I'm not even sure what it is yet, but it already has an army of demons large enough to take over the world.

Warlock - Your kidding.........right!?

Ken - Afraid not, we saw it.

Warlcok - Aw crud, feels like only a few months ago since the world was last in danger.

Cloud - Thats because for you it was. You still haven't told me how the heck you are here.

Warlock - Its the weirdest thing. Me and Preditor where exploring a cave around the area we met up in, and we found this little gem.

Cloud - The same one I had?

Warlock - Exactly. And when I touched it, everything suddenly stopped. And then, a few seconds later, I was lying on the ground in rags.

Noxi - Thats strange. Maybe the gem sucked you up.

Cloud - ..........So thats what this gem it, the legendary Eye of Armageddon. The legendary stone of evil that fell from the sky eons ago. It was what gave Tiragos's master his power when Tiragos was only an apprentace.

Warlock - :eek: What are we going to do with it!?

Cloud - I'll hold onto it for now. It might help us down the road.

*Arathon breathes deeply and concentrates. Slowly his whole glows white and he dissapears from the other cell mates vision*

Cellprisoner: . . . WTF? SPIIIKE!!!

*Spike come back to the chamber and looks evilly at the prisoner*

Spike: what??? *zap*

CP: the elf dissapeared. .

Spike: and you were hoping to get a reward?:devil:

CP: y-yes your leadership

Spike: here *holds up crossbow* a genuine goblin crossbow bolt:devil:

*TLACK*

CP: *dies*

*unnoticed Arathon, changed into an invisible air shape, slips through the bars and sneaks along the corridors*

Spike: *beside himself with anger* I WANT HIM FOUND!

Samantha-thanks, Daskar. I owe ya one.

Daskar-No time for that now. That boar's coming again, only this time it's after us both.

*Samantha looks over her shoulder only to see the huge boar crashing through the trees as if they were twigs.*

Samantha-Holy s***!

Arg! I think I'm gonna ditch my Suzuku character and just go with Spike, as I never can think of anything for Suzuku to do!

---

Cloud: But first, I think we should get some rest.

---

Spike: ArGh! How did he escape! Damn human scumbag...

Creature: Uh Boss I thin' i' wah a ELEF!

Spike: An ELF? :therock: Oh yeah!

Creature: Do ah ge a reward?

Spike: Yes!

[I]ZAP[/I]

Creature: WhOa ThaNkS bOsS! :drunk:

Spike: Now get back to work or I'll throw you in the pit!

Creature: OoOoH nOoOoOo! NoT tHe PiT!! SoRrY bOsS!!!

[I]Runs off and trips up[/I]

Spike: GRRR...Damn things! They're so STUPID!!!!!!!!!

[I]Walks along the rocky corridor, standing on the creatures head as he goes past it[/I]

Spike: [I]I guess I should check on the boss...[/I]

[I]Walks into a dark room and grabs a torch (the stick with some fire on top, DUH), and looks at the giant blob in front of him...It was a normal skin colour, with a little bit of green, and looked alot like a giant sack of flesh. It wriggled about for a while, then stopped...The sack started to tear open, and out came a few balls of slime, which stuck to the outside of the blob, and materialized into a few parts, such as an eyeball![/I]

Spike: :excited: HOLY FU** THAT WAS AMAZING!!!

[I]Turns round to see aload of the other creatures being sick everywhere[I]

Spike: Sissys.

???: Arrriiiuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

Spike: Heh heh heh...It shouldn't be long now...A few more months and it should be completely formed!!

Daskar quickly placed down Samantha in the tall grass and huddled down beside her, hoping the beast wasn't aware of their presence. Pointing his blade towards the beast, he waited 'til it came closer.

Sweat trickled down his cheek; his fingers tightened on the blade; his teeth cringed. The boar walked closer and closer and finally, Daskar shot the blade through the air as if it was a spear and it peirced the monster in the side where the heart was.

The boar collapsed to the ground, a huge "THUD" coming with it. Daskar turned to Samantha and her wound was bleeding feriously. "We better get some help for that." Suddenly, spear blades were pointed in their face, and a large Fox Tribe huddled around them. They had no choice but become their prisoners.

Leader-Now what have we here?

fox person 1-looks like 2 worthless humans.

Leader-I know that, idiot! *punches him savagely in the stomach* Do not speak unless you are spoken to!

fox 1- s-sorry M-M-Master.

Leader-Now as for you two. *turns to them* What were you doing on my land?

Samantha-We didn't know this was your land!

Leader-It doesn't matter! You are both trespassers, and now are my prisoners.

Daskar-But we were running-

Leader-SILENCE! I have heard enough. *turns to his tribe and issues some orders in a wierd language. They are then bound tight and dragged through the forest.*

Arathon: *shudders* air is cooler here. .man I miss the forests. .*wanders down the passage* *stops* :eek: Zack?

Zack: erg?

Arathon: *picks the lock and carries him out* come on. .this has to work. .*concentrates* *chants a spell and Zack is formed into a small grass green gem*

*Arathon smiles and places the now jewel Zack and runs for the exit*

Even if Daskar and Samantha didn't see the leader, they could tell by his looks. He was obviously the biggest and his scarred eyes glowed feirce red. His huge double-bladed battleaxe, which he called Vulcan, was enormous. The blade itself was practically bigger than most of the fox tribe soldiers. But overall, the leader was stupid.

"What shall I do with them? Hmm..." The leader put a paw to his chin.

"Slay them at dawn?" said his most loyalist fox.

"SHUDDUP when your not spoken to. Hmm.. I know. Troops. We'll slay 'em at dawn! Git yer bodies movin' be'ore I gotta move 'em for ye." The foxes began carrying off Samantha and Daskar in a savage ritual.

Two foxes that walked near Samantha and Daskar spoke quietly to one another, but loud enough for the two to hear. "I 'ear Cap'n Savage is p'etty stupid, he is. He never even finished school. No sir."

"Wow. That bad, aye? I'd 'ate to be 'im, I wuld. Harharhar!"

"What are you sayin', ye yellerbelly? Bein' Cap'n of a horde like this un. Why, it'd be a dream of mine."

"Harharhar. Bein' cap'n would be nice, but not bein' a cap'n that that can't read or write, aye aye? Harharhar!"

"True, matey. Jus' ye wait. I'll take control of this 'orde, I will. Or my name isn't Horseflash. And iffen you 'elp me, ye'll get a nice cushiony spot as second in command..."

The other fox rubbed his chin. "Well..."

"C'mon, Archen. Ye know ye wanna."

"Well... alright, i guessin. Cap'n Savage is stupid enough. We could take 'im."

"that's the spirit!" After that, the two begin talking fox code. Most likely their tribe dialect. Daskar looked at Samantha.

"We may have just found our ticket out." Samantha grinned. A plan. The only way to escape. No death at dawn makes two happy people.