OtakuBoards

Dragon Riders Series 3

Dragonballzman

what? What's wrong with Anti?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daskar watched Siren disappear into the bushes and he immediatly began to gang up on a pack of 2. "Hey-HEY!" Daskar fell through a hole in the ground as if on cue.

He landed on a pile of crunchy leaves which broke his painful fall. He rubbed his backside as he looked about and noticed where he was. "i wonder where that dragon girl went. Where am I?" Daskar began to look around and noticed a cave up ahead of the tunnel.

He walked forward towards it when suddenly, who may drop in, but Siren; landing on Daskar as usual. "Why do I always have to land on you?"

"We gotta stop meeting like this." Daskar protested from underneath Siren. They both got up and looked up at the ceiling. The holes in the ground where gone as if never there.

[B]Meanwhile, up above the surface...[/B]

"We trapped two in our holes and have one right here sir." said a little Goblin creature.

"Excellent." chanted the one that seemed to be the Warlord and Master.

"Shall we through him in a hole too?" 2 Goblin monsters brought forth Zack who was in their hands.

"Why throw him in a hole when we can just take him with us. The holes are for trapping, not torturing. We'll come back for the two we have in our holes. Salli Farth!"

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who u callin dragon girl?!? i'm half gryphin... i guess i'm dragging anti along for the ride...he's zack...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just then zack lands on her

siren: you know? i think it's contagious...

daskar: lol... who's that?

siren: the kid i went to warn...

zack: who are you calling a kid?

siren: the little boy...ugggh..ok... the not so little boy sitting on me!

[I]Zack stood up and looked in the darkness...he was standing on something...a creature...and it was protesting so he got off it as quickly as he could...and his hands flicked to his sword sheath[/I]

Zack:elllo?

[I]Zack digged around in his pockets and bag...and pulled out a torch and lit it...thats when he saw Siren and Darkstar...ussually his hands would have unsheathed his sword immeadiatly...but after the day this didn't surprise him much[/I]

Zack:...your the one who had your hand on me...why am I here...what do you want?

you can be the captive that the trolls where holding...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

siren: orignaly? i was warning you about the monster that was folling us... now?? we're trying to leave...grabb onto my hand...i'll fly us out...

she grabbed him and spread her wings... suddenly the opening that they fell through closed in a rumble of rock and dirt...

siren: that can't be good

[B]???:[/B]

Ken: I wonder how long until he wa-

???: Uhhh...

Ken: :rolleyes:

[I]The boy slowly opened his eyes, to see the face of a large dragon sniffing him...[/I]

???: AAARGH!!! :eek:

Noxi: AAARGH!!! :eek:

[I]Both of them fell back, and started breathing heavily[/I]

Cloud: :laugh: Finally awake Suzuku?

Noxi: Suzuku? Whos he? :confused:

???: Yeah...Who's...Suzuku...?

Cloud: -_- YOU'RE Suzuku. -_-

???: I...am...?

Noxi: Hmph...He doesn't smell right. And neither do you mr angel person!

Cloud: But I took a bath yesterday! How can I not smell right? :D

Noxi: :therock:

Suzuku: Um...Where...Am...I...?

Cloud: TA DA!!! You're in the middle of no-where! :D

Noxi: [SIZE=1]Ken? That shiney person scares me...[/SIZE]

Cloud - :laugh: Just trying to lighten the mood Ken *slapping him on the back* You see, laughter and fun are about to become very rare.

Ken - :therock: What the hell are you talking about?

Cloud - I'm talking about saving the world.

All - :eek:

Suzuka - What does the world need saving from?

Noxi - Ya, what are you talking about. And who are you anyways!?

Cloud - Me, oh no one. Just a friend, a guardian if you will. You may call me Cloud.

Noxi - You are a strnage one.

Cloud - Sorry if I disturb you, but there is alot to be disturbed about. You see, I know things may seem a bit chaotic now, but they are about to get worse.

Ken - How so?

Cloud - This may seem hard to beleve, but far beneath the surface, nearly at the earths core, lives a creature eons old. He has been building a civilization of mindless drone demons to do his evil bidding.

All - ............:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ken - Hahaha, this man is a loon!

Cloud - :smirk: I doubted you would beleve me. So, I guess I'll have to prove it too you. BEHOLD!

*Raising his arms, Cloud enveloped the group in a flash of light. All where blinded and confused, untill there vision came back to them. When they opened there eyes, they where hovering above a giant underground city, with mindless drones walking the streets on different missions.*

All - :eek:

Cloud - Oblivion, city of the damned. But fear not, for we are here in mind only. The inhabitants of the city cannot see, hear, smell, or feel you. But I asure you all, It is verymuch real.

[B]Spike:[/B]

[I]A goblin walks up to Spike[/I]

Spike: WHAT IS IT!?

Goblin: S-S-S-Sir w-we j-j-just caught t-t-two THINGS!!!

Spike: :therock: Let me see.

Arathon: Hey you little bastards let go!

Zack: Quit poking me!

Goblin: Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo...Master they're strange!

Spike: Shut up. They're humans. They're MEANT to be weird. But it doesn't matter too much. They'll all be dead one day. :devil:

Goblin: EEEEEhheheeheheheheheheeehehehehehehehehehe! GO BOSS!!!

Spike: Yeah, go me!

[I]Zaps the Goblin with his shock stick[/I]

Goblin: UuUuUuUuRrRrRrRgGgGgGgGhHhHhHh ThAnX sIr!!! :drunk:

Spike: :devil:

Arathon: Who the fu** are you!? And I'm a High Elf, not a human!

Spike: Who gives a sh*t? Not me!! :devil:

[I]Zaps Arathon[/I]

Arathon: Ow!!! WhAt ThE hElL wAs ThAt!?

Zack: What did you do to-

[I]ZAP![/I]

Spike: HAHAHAHAHA!!! THATS FOR ANSWERING BACK, HUMAN SCUM!

Zack: OoOoOoOoWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWw!

Spike: Now ON YOUR KNEES MUAHAHAHA TELL ME WHAT YOU WERE DOING MUAHAHAHAHA

Arathon: *Shakes head* Uhhhhhhrrrggghhhhhh...Man, that Shock Stick really jumble your brai-

[I]ZAP!!![/I]

Arathon: :eek:

Zack: Oooouuurrrrrhhhhhgggghhh...

Spike: Now TALK!!!

Zack: Auuuurrreeeghh...Well...We were-

[I]ZAP!!!!![/I]

Spike: SPEAK UP!!! :mad:

Zack: :drunk:

Noxi : Okay I think I'd like to leave this place now....

Cloud: But you haven't seen anything yet :therock:

Noxi : I don't need to see, I can smell and hear very well thank you, and this place reaks of nasty unpleasant things *low growl*

A goblin shuffles past, on it's way to do whatever with it's pathetic little life.

Noxi : Yuck..just look at that thing! *shudders* pleased I ain't one of those :p

Cloud - HAHAHAHAHAHA:laugh: No, I don't beleve any of us would. But if you are all satisfied now, we can leave.

*Cloud again raises his hands and the same bright light envelops the group. They are back at their campsite, perfectly fine, and glad to be out of that evil place.*

Cloud - So, now do you beleve?

*They all similtaniously nod.*

Ken - So, now we know what we have to do right! Just go down there, kill all those little droney thingys, and then kill their leader.

Cloud - ...........Uhh, slitly more complex than that, but you get the idea.

[I]In a large field, Warlock was swinging both of his swords around, acting as if he was being attacked at that very moment. Doing one last jab, Warlock sheathed both of his swords, and sat down.[/I]

Warlock: Where on earth is Cloud...?

[I]Warlock got up, and began to exercise...[/I]

Arathon: *twitch* ugh. .*blinks* *looks around the cave and finds himself chained to a wall* gah. . .that smarts. .

*red eyes blink in the gloom* *Arathons vision clears and he sees imps chained to the walls also aswell as human like figures that have hidiously deformed over time*

Arathon: urg. .*blacks out again*

OOC: I know i'm posting a bit late here, but I got off grounding yesterday so I'm trying to catch up.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[I]A young girl was lying in the forest along the river. She was sprawled on her back with one hand in the water. She then opened her eyes and looked around.[/I]

???-uhhh. What the- *sits up* Where the heck am I? What the heck happened?

*she tries to remember, but she can't remember anything. Where she came from, her name, her family, nothing. She could almost remember it though. It was as if it was on the tip of her tongue, but she just couldn't recall anything. She feels something at her neck.*

???-a necklace? hey, it has something written on it. *on the necklace is one word with a design around it that looks like writing from another language. She reads the word.*

???-Samantha? I wonder if that's my name. Well, it sounds right, so I'll go by it. I guess it won't hurt anything.

*Samantha gets up and takes a proper look around.*

Samantha-hmmm. It all looks the same. I should probably follow the river. That might lead to a village or something.

[I]Samantha tossed her blue hair over her shoulder and started to follow the river.[/I]