OtakuBoards

X-men, Version 2

Yoda

The bell rang for lunch in The Lincoln high school. All the teenagers in Advanced Algebra class stuffed their books into their bags, and stormed out. Craig, Seifer and Ken walk down the hall from Maths.

Seifer: Damn algebra..... when are we gonna need something like that in real life?

Craig: Never, it's just a way to waste our time..........

Ken: Bah.......... I'm gonna kill that Maths teacher one of these days.

Craig and Seifer look at Ken strangely.

Ken: Hey, chill, I was just messin. God, you don't think stupid enough to kill a man because he teaches a pointless subject.

Craig: :laugh: I honestly thought you were serious.........

Craig and Seifer walk down a short flight of steps, and open the huge double doors to the dinner hall. It was packed with hungry teenagers pushing and shoving to get at the food. The hall was divided into several parts depending on the social ranks of the people...... There was a section for popular people (cheerleaders, loud mouths, mainly girls), a section for cool people..... a punk section, a jock section, a goth section. It was as if the entire school was so racist that they couldn't stand the other social groups. The three boys were the exception. They were jocks by social status (they all play Football), but were punks by heart. They made their way over and stood in the back of the que.

Ken: It must only have taken us the best part of 10 seconds to get to the food hall...... how did so many people get here in 10 seconds.

Craig: Half of 'em are probably tardy.......... the others............... are world class sprinters.

Seifer: We're gonna be late for last lesson at this rate............ so lets hope nothing changes.

Ken: Amen........

Suddenly, three huge 18 year olds, who dwarfed even the three huge mutants....... approached. Craig stood at the front of the three. One of the 18 year olds pushed infront of him.

18 year old: Mind if I take this spot?

Craig: Well, yes actually.

18 year old: Doesn't matter, I'm gonna take it anyway.

Craig: I don't........... think so.

Craig gripped the 18 year old hard by the shoulders, and threw him out of the que, and to the floor. Most of the hall's attention was caught by this. Some people gathered around. The 18 year old stood up, and the other two 18 year old's stood beside him. Seifer and Ken backed Craig up just the same.

18 year old: Your gonna pay for that!

The 18 year old took a swing at Craig. He punched him right in the jaw, and recoiled instantly. Craig was knocked back, but quickly recovered. The 18 year old was clutching his hand in pain.

18 year old: What the hell are you made of......... you freak!!!

The 18 year old took another swing, but craig blocked.... and then extended the middle claw on his left hand by about 3 mm, so no-one could see it. He punched the 18 year old in the side of the face. He fell to the floor, clutching his cheek, as blood dripped down from it. Craig quickly retracted his claw into the space between his knuckles. The 18 year old was out cold. The other two advanced on Seifer and Ken. Ken removed his visers, and opened his eyes slightly for a fraction of a second. One of the other 18 year olds was propelled across the room, but no=one saw that Ken had shot a beam at him. Seifer held out his hands, preparing to be scared. The 18 year old pressed himself against Seifer's hands, slowly moving towards him. Suddenly he was also propelled across the room. All of a sudden, as if he was waiting for the perfect moment to intervene......... the principal showed up infront of them.

Principal: You three, my office, NOW!!!

Craig: Oh man........

Seifer: Xavier is gonna have our heads.

Ken: This blows..........

The three teenagers followed the principal to his office. They walked in, and he closed the door behind them.

Principal: Sit!

The three boys sat down on chairs. The principal sat on his big cumfy (sp?) chair on the other side og the desk, facing the windown. The three boys looked about uneasily. Suddenly he spun round in his chair, twiddling in his fingers. He spoke in a calm vioce.

Principal: This sort of behaviour is simply not acceptable. The new simester is barely 4 weeks in, and already you've been in 6 fights with the same three boys.

Seifer: But sir.....

Principal: Now I....... know your not always to blame, but the fact remains that whenever pushed....... you always react violently. It's better to just walk away boys. If you had, the other boys would have been suspended by now. But as it is, I'm going to have to suspend all 6 of you, for a term no longer, or shorter than three weeks.

Craig: You can't!!!

Principal: I've already contacted Mr Xavier, and he agrees completely with my decision. Unless you can convince me that you infact did not engage in physical contact with those boys, with intention to harm them....... then I'm afraid my decision stands.

All three boys looked down at the ground. They were hurting, because they knew Xavier would give them a tanning, but happy inside, because they had three weeks off school.

Principal: I'll take that as a no. Mr Xavier is coming immediately to pick you up. I suggest you settle your little scuffle with the other boys before you return in 21 days. I'm very dissapointed in you three.......... your all very bright, and excellent additions to our football team, but maybe this will teach you. Please wait outside until Mr Xavier comes to pick you up.

Craig: Thank you sir...

Seifer: Thank you sir...

Ken: Thank you sir...

The three boys walked out, heads hung, but with huge grins on their faces. They sat down on the bench outside the Principals office. They all were smiling insanely....... occasionaly one of them would chuckle. A group of cheerleaders walked past...... flirting with the boys. The boys gave maybe a wink or a little hand signal. Suddenly they felt a presence in the hall. They all closed their eyes, and turned teir heads to the left. They opened their eyes again.......... to see Xavier coming towards them.

Craig: Here it comes...........

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*As the 3 boys sit on the bench, looking at the oncomming Xavier, a mocking voice comes from behind.*

Voice - Oh man, you guys are in trouble now.

*The 3 mutants turn around angrily to find a tall blonde haired senior leaning against the wall behind them.*

Seifer - Shutup Adiren

Craig - Ya this is all your fault anyway.

Adrien - My fault. Hey, I don't know what your talking about.

Craig - Yes you do! You told those SOBs to mess with us. There your friends.

Adrien - They may be my friends, but that doesnt mean I put them up to it. Besides, you got bigger things to worry about.

*Adrien points down the hall. Craig, Seifer, and Ken look where hes pointing and stare in fear. A very stern Professor Xavier sits infront of the boys.*

Prof. X - Adrien, if you will leave us please.

Adrien - Sure thing Prof, cya later guys.

*Adrien walks off chukling to himself, leaving Ken, Seifer, and Craig to feel Xavier's wrath alone.*

suddenly siren appeared in front of them

siren: you three are screwed...royaly.. the pro is gonna go nuclear on your azzes...

xavier: siren?

siren: ...i mean...

xavier: siren why are you here

siren: ummm... chance...heh?

princeable: miss kojia i'll see you know

siren: shi.t!!

ken: busted!!

siren: piss off... you got your own problems!

Danté walked down the hall casually eyeing up all the pretty girls at their lockers. He then recognises the extremely familiar voice of Proffessor Xavier. He rushed down the halls to where the voice was coming from.

He stood behind the professor listening to what he was saying. Suddenly he stopped.

Xavier: Danté, why are you listening in on other people's business?

Danté: I wasn't i was just coming down to see you before i head off to class.

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Akira rolled over in his bed. He didn't want to get up.............Opening his eyes, he remembered where he was. In a place with people like him. Mutants. Akira was used to being laughed at for his hair, his eyes, and his clothes, but never got used to the discrimination of being a mutant. He knew he could just roast the fools who mocked him like a steak on a grill, but he knew better than that. Getteing up, he washed his face, and put on the same torn black clothes he wore everyday. He never had a providing family, becuase he was a mutant. Akira's unkempt blone hair hung over his face, as he sighed and, jelled his hair to it's usual height. Akira looked at a burnt picture of his family, and smiled. Fools.....If only they knew where I was....Akira wlaked out into the sunshine....[/i] [/COLOR]

Guest QuickSilver
seifer: um sir, pro, mr xavier, i think that you shouldnt punish us this should just be a lesson in its self. having the traumer of being suspened and all:(

ken and craig: yeah

Adam was standing in front of his locker putting away his books.Then some football player's then approached him.

FBP(FootBall Player)
FBP: Sup Adam?

Adam:Who are you?

FBP: Me and my buddys are your new friends.

Adam: I don't need new friends.

FBP: Look are coach wanted us to come to you and ask if you wanted to be on are team cause your a big guy and we could use you on the team.Now befor you answer think about it dude something like this only comes onces in a lifetime.

Adam: No that's ok.

FBP:What do you mean no.

Adam: Lets just say i'am out of you and your buddys league.

FBP: See you don't understand if your not with us (then he snaps his finger's and some of his friends comes beside him)then against us.I think we need to teach you a lesson.

Adam: No thankx i'm a pretty smart guy already.

Then one of the football player's groped his jacket.Adam then saw him about hit him in the stomach so he turned his chest into a organic form of steel. Once the guy hit Adam in the stomach with full force he then broke his own wrist. Adam then picked him up with one arm then pulled him close to him.

Adam: Next time you mest with me i won't be to friendly got it?

The guy then told him yea Adam then throw him at his other friends causing them to fall. Adam then got the rest of his stuff out his locker then walked away.

Xavier: Yes, good try Seifer, but your not getting off like that. For every minute you are out of school you will be in the training room.

Craig: That's 6 and a half hours a day......... we can't do that!!!

Xavier: Yes, maybe that is a bit much........ you'll do house chores for 2 hours a day, and training dor 3 hours a day. And you will not leave the mansion to party or anything else, until your suspension is lifted. You will have to TV, no music, no PS2's, nothing.

Ken: :eek:

Seifer: :bawl:

Xavier: And Craig....... you should know better....... a leader must not show a bad example to the rest of the team. They will all look to you for guidance....... if this is the example your going to give them, then I will have to assign another leader.

Craig: I understand................. :nervous:

Xavier: Now, the three of you, follow me. Your chores will start immediately!!!

Ken: :( Damn it!!!

Xavier: Oh, and don't worry about your school work, I'll see that it all gets to you.

Craig: This is too much proffesor, just for a fight.

Xavier: A fight....... in which you used your powers. But alright, I'll make a deal with you. You do 2 hours of training a day, your school work, and the rest of the day is yours, provided you don't leave the mansion grounds.

Seife: :) That's much better.

Xavier: Now, lets get going.

Xavier led the boys out of the school....... all onlookers staring at them, and into the X-van. Xavier acted normally with them now, he knew they had learned their lesson.

Ken: Hey........ wait a second. Prof, part of a suspension means that we don't get the school work....... we have to work harder to catch up when it's finished.

Xavier: Oh yes...... how stupid of me. Okay then, you'll do an extra hour of intense training everyday.

Craig: :drunk:

The van soon arrives at the mansion. The three boys get out, and follow the professor into the mansion.

Guest QuickSilver
the three boys head up the stairs towards thier bedrooms.

xavier: boys

seifer,craig,ken: yeah

xavier: its still school time and you know what that means. its the training room for you lot

seifer::eek: :( :bawl:

Xavier led the three boys into the training room. They got suited up in their X-men uniforms.

Xavier: Initiate recon and rescue mission 15.

Craig: Hmm........ a new one.

Ken: Wait.... where's our breifing???

Seifer: Looks like we're on our own.

All of a sudden the room turned pitch black..... and then a jungle appeared around them.

Xavier: There is a military base camp 2 miles North East. Inside is a cargo shipment...... I want you to find a specific item without attracting any attention. It will be amongst the cargo....... the alarm will sound when you find it.

Craig: Righto....... lets move!!!

[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: Boys will be toys eh Xavier?

Xaiver: *sigh* Your sense of humor shines on us all.

Moon: Does it now? :D

Xavier: Don't provoke them........but if you want to , give them a hand with the school work.

Moon: Sure.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Akira walked twords the Professor's office, and saw Craig, Ken and Saifer sulk out.(before they head whever they were going...)[/i]

Akira(thinking):Bah....Losers.....

Craig/Ken/Saifer(thinking):What the hell is up with his clothes?

[i]Akira walks into the Prof's office, and sees him talking to Moon[/i]

Prof. X:Oh, hello, Akira. Enjoying your stay?

Akira:Wha.......Oh, yeah. You wanted to see me?

Prof X:Oh yes...excuse us, please, Moon.

Moon:Sure....*walks out*

Prof X:Now, Akira, I had reports of a burning at the local Anti-mutant HQ. Do you know about that?

Akira:What? No, Professor...i was at this killer concert last night...

Prof X:I;m sure.....(mind speak)Now, I;m the only one who knows.....About you powers, destructive as they are....Are you sure that yor didn't start that fire?

Akira:Definetly...

Prof. X:Okay, thank you...

Akira:Right*leaves*[/COLOR]

*Is in the room with Akira, Xavier, and Moon.*

*Ryan looks through the glass at the three new ones.*

Ryan: So we have three new ones..

Xavier: Yes. I think they could do some good towards the team.

Moon: Yes..

Ryan: They are just starters and you are already putting them on the team?! I hope you know what you are doing Xavier.

Moon: Yes he does. Besides. We need some new people. Just the old team was okay...

Ryan: Well, I am just saying that isn't it a little to soon to put some new mutants automatically to the team?

Xavier: I will give them a chance.

Moon: I just hope they can deal with what we face...

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Later....[/i]

Akira:*turns up stereo*

Some kid:Turn that **** down.

Akira:This ain't ****!*turns it up*

Some kid:Listen, white tash, turn it down, or I kick your filthy ***!

Akira:Bring it on, *****!

[i]Suddenly, the whole baording house erupts into cheers as Akira and the kid fight...Neither fighter knowing what powers his oppontnt has......Akira suddenly lashes out with his fist, catching the kid in his chin, and sending him backwards. Akira kicks the kid in his face, sending him sprawling[/i]

Akira:You idiot! Don't fight! Moron.....

Some other kid:Hey, don;t make fun of my friend!

Another kid:FIGHT!

[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue][i]Later....[/i]

Akira:*turns up stereo*

Some kid:Turn that **** down.

Akira:This ain't ****!*turns it up*

Some kid:Listen, white tash, turn it down, or I kick your filthy ***!

Akira:Bring it on, *****!

[i]Suddenly, the whole baording house erupts into cheers as Akira and the kid fight...Neither fighter knowing what powers his oppontnt has......Akira suddenly lashes out with his fist, catching the kid in his chin, and sending him backwards. Akira kicks the kid in his face, sending him sprawling[/i]

Akira:You idiot! Don't fight! Moron.....

Some other kid:Hey, don;t make fun of my friend!

Another kid:FIGHT!

[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

*A nearby bird lands next to the fight. It transforms into Ryan.*

Akira: Uh oh...

Ryan: Yes uh oh. Now you three kids have detention today after your studies. I want a 5 page essay on why you shouldn't fight.

*The fight is stopped and everyone goes back to class.*

[i]Nobility walks into the hall and sees Craig and Ken scrubbing the floor[/i]

Nobility:HA! Having fun boys?!

[i]Craig throws water at Nobility[/i]

Nobility:AH! You little ****!

[i]Nobility conjurs the ind and it knocks over the bucket full of dirty water all over he floor, forcing them to start over[/i]

Ken:NO!!! Craig! Was that necessary?!

Craig:What? She knocked it over... little *****...

Nobility:Have fun boys...

[i]Nobility saunters out of the room[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]...saunters out of the room...right into Moon....[/i]

Moon: :therock: You never change.

Snoble: Point being?

Moon: Go torment yourself.....it's better than listening to the poor guys suffer.

Snoble: *thinks up a comeback* *fails*

Moon: *slams door behind her* *locks it* Having fun boys?

Craig: *sigh*

Seifer: *scrub scrub scrub*

Moon: *flies over the newly cleaned floors* Your hour's up...and Prof. X asked me to tutor you guys.

Ken: PERFECTO!

Moon: :demon: Come on!

[i]The miscreants followed her upstairs to the library and quickly sat down when she bared both her hands.[/i]

Seifer: So...what's the plan?

Moon: *dumps books on table* Suffering....pain......delusion.......and everything else, unless you three crack down on the school outline I have in mind.....

Craig: This bites...

Moon: Try anything, and I'm positive I'll have a little touch for you...............if you catch my drift.

Seifer: *buries his nose in Moby Dick*

Ken: *picks up pencil* *begins to scribble notes*

Moon: That's better..........Craig, a word with you please.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue][i]...saunters out of the room...right into Moon....[/i]

Moon: :therock: You never change.

Snoble: Point being?

Moon: Go torment yourself.....it's better than listening to the poor guys suffer.

Snoble: *thinks up a comeback* *fails*

Moon: *slams door behind her* *locks it* Having fun boys?

Craig: *sigh*

Seifer: *scrub scrub scrub*

Moon: *flies over the newly cleaned floors* Your hour's up...and Prof. X asked me to tutor you guys.

Ken: PERFECTO!

Moon: :demon: Come on!

[i]The miscreants followed her upstairs to the library and quickly sat down when she bared both her hands.[/i]

Seifer: So...what's the plan?

Moon: *dumps books on table* Suffering....pain......delusion.......and everything else, unless you three crack down on the school outline I have in mind.....

Craig: This bites...

Moon: Try anything, and I'm positive I'll have a little touch for you...............if you catch my drift.

Seifer: *buries his nose in Moby Dick*

Ken: *picks up pencil* *begins to scribble notes*

Moon: That's better..........Craig, a word with you please.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

*A fly buzzes around and lands on Seifers's nose. He shoos it away. The fly lands on the floor and it transforms into Ryan.*

Ryan: i will be taking that!

*Ryan takes out the lil tv Seifer was watching from behind the book.*

Seifer: Aww man! We can't get anything past you can we?

Ryan: Not really..

Moon: Why are you disturbing my class Ryan??

Ryan: I was just looking around..

Moon: Don't be getting my class off task now out! Before I tell Xavier!

Ryan: Fine!

*Ryan throws the tv at Moon. Transforms into a hawk and flies out of the window.*

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Moon gazed at it for a split second, then in a quick movement, cut the tv in half..............and it dropped to the floor. Craig looked at her, then his gaze fell to the slingblade quivering in the doorjamb.[/i]

Moon: I really resent that guy.

Craig: And I'll bet Seifer really resents the fact that his TV is in two peices.

Seiver: :bawl:[/COLOR]

*Back at the school, the final class of the day has just let out, and Adrien runs through the halls, searching as if on a mission. He finally finds who he had been looking for.*

Adrien - HEY ADAM!

*Adrien puts his arm over Adams sholder, but he just shruggs it off.*

Adrien - Hey buddy...whatsa matter?

Adam - Your damn friends tried to get me on the football team again.

Adrien - Oh ya, I heard about that. Those smucks didnt know what they where getting into, *chuckles*. So, you hear about Craig, Ken, and Seifer?

Adam - No, what happened.

Adrien - They got caught fighting some of my classmen and got suspended for 3 WEEKS! Oh man was the prof pissed. *laughs to himself*

Adam - Heh, your kidding! Man are they in deep. And I bet your happy about it.

Adrien - Whats that suposed to mean?

Adam - Oh, like Craig getting on the Prof.'s bad side and possibly being removed from being leader isn't making you jump for joy.

Adrien - Hey, just cause I don't like the dude as leader, don't mean I planned this or anything.

Adam - Ok man, I beleve you.

Adrien - Good, so, wanna hit the gym?

Adam - The gym? You hate the gym.

Adrien - Ya, so. The uh girls cheerleading squad hangs out there.;)

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Moon stalked over to the door, and pulled her dirk free. She wiped it off and stuck it back in the spring loaded sheath on her back.[/i]

Craig: I take it you've found another way to enhance your fighting skills.....

Moon: I owe it to Wolverine.

Seifer: *sigh* *stares out the window*

Ken: *immersed in Algebra*

Moon: I think Seifer could use some encouragement.

Craig: *shudder* I don't like the way you said that.

Moon:....and your point is?

[i]She laughed to herself, and walked over to Seifer...........she sat down in front of him...on the table top and put her legs on either side of his chair.[/i]

Seifer: :blush:

Moon: If you finish this session with me....I'll do you a little favor...

Ken/Craig: :demon:

Moon: I'll train with you during your sessions.......in the Danger Room.

Craig/Ken: :D

Seifer: :eek: REALLY?!?!?!?

Moon: Yep....

Seifer: ALRIGHT!! *starts writing*

Moon: *flies upwards* *lands next to Craig* *shoves him* Your turn.

Craig: I don't get any encouragement either?

Moon: Do as I say! *whipcrack sound effect* Or die!!

Craig: ...........*sits down*

Prof X: :haha:

Moon: *sigh* [i]They sure are out of it.............[/i]

Prof X: *nods* [i]Give them some time......and encouragement...they'll pull through[/i]

Moon: [i]LOL, if they survive my special programs...[/i][/COLOR]

[I]Sean walks along the halls of the mansion...he wasn't a full fledge x-man...more like an initate that got to occaisonally go on missions...in school he was an outcast...in the mansion he was an outcast not having much to do with the others[/I]

Sean:.....

Xavier:hello Sean...

Sean:hi pro

Xavier: are you doing ok...you seem to be alone alot

Sean: tis just my ways sir...seems I am one of the only ones still in school...again...

Xavier:yes...

Sean:....later professor...

[I]Sean turned toward the stairs and quitely walked up to his room...knowing at this time of day the others would all be elsewhere...[/I]

[i]Nobility peaks her head into the room where the three boys and Moon are. She sees Moon sitting n the table, legs spread.[/i]

Nobility:Ooooh.. slutttttt....

[i]A lightning bolt zoom in the window and zaps Moon, frying her hair.[i]

Moon:AAAAAAAAAAA

Craig:*merf* Looks like Nobility has it in for you!!!

Moon:You think?

[i]Nobility tears *** to the pro's office.[/i]

(back at school)Adam then starts to think about going to the gym.

Adam: You know what sure i'll go.

Adrien: Once i said that the cheerleader's was going to be there that changed you mind didn't it?

Adam: Yea but the way i see it is when we go to the gym i start to work out.Then after that my body well do the rest.

Adrien: Dude your conceded.

Adam: Thankx, now lets go.

Adam and Adrien then headed for the gym. Once they got in Adam saw that the cheerleader's was by the weight bench.He then putted a smile on his face.

Adam: Hey look i'm going over there to lift some weights i'll see you later.

Adrien: Don't hurt your self.

Adam: I'll try not to.

Adam then started to walk by the cheerleader's he took off his shirt to show off his 6 pack and all his other muscles. He went to the weight bench and putted 623 pounds on.All the girl by him was laughing at him thinking that he was just going to hurt him self by showing off.Adam then started to work out like it was nothing he lifted it 34 times and didn't even break a sweat.Then alot of girls started to come around him and started counting for him.