X-men, Version 2

Yoda

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

-_- Damnnit I just made my post with too many smilies and now its gone! (Note to self: remember to save your post in a wordpad file before trying to post it so if you fu** up you can always insert it back in!!!)

Basically Xavier shows Suzuku all the X Man crap and Suzuku decides he will join. See attachment for Suzukus new costume. (Just put on Duos head ;))

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Basically Xavier shows Suzuku all the X Man crap and Suzuku decides he will join. See attachment for Suzukus new costume. (Just put on Duos head ;)) [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Adorable.
~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=purple]Moon: ......*pulls blade free* That was fun..

Ken: FUN?!?!?

Moon: Sarcasim.

Craig: *looks around* Coast is clear.

Seifer: Still haven't found that D.N.A. Model.

Moon: I'm in correspondense school, you guys are still on suspension, we're not missing anything.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]Does anyone have Quicksilver or Collosus's powers? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Quicksilver yes. By Dragonballzman. I'm not sure about Collosus. You'll have to check up in the sign up section.[/COLOR]

Craig's claws shoot back into his hands. He sniffs the air............

Seifer: What are you......

Craig: Sshhhh............ *puts finger to lip*

Craig suddenly turns and looks at Ken. He beckons towards him.

Ken: Craig..... what's up?

Craig says nothing..... but carries on walking towards him. His claws on his left arm extend. He slashes, cutting deep into Ken's neck. Ken falls to the floor, blood gushing from his neck. Suddenly, his appearence changes to a scaly blue woman.

Seifer: Mystique.....

Xavier: Well spotted Craig. Ken, you can join them again now.....

Ken suddenly appears right beside Seifer.

Ken: Psychic switch.................... or something.

Craig's claws retract back into his knuckles. He leads the others off down a path.

Ya, I think there was someone able to turn their body into metal...Not sure who though! :D

---

Xavier: Wanna join them?

Suzuku: R-Right now?

Xavier: Yes. It's not TOO dangerous.

Suzuku: Ok...

---

Craig: [SIZE=1]Now everyone be VEEERY quiet! I can smell something bad around here...[/SIZE]

Ken: [SIZE=1]Sure it isn't just that someone hasn't taken a bath lately?[/SIZE]

Craig: [SIZE=1]I'm sure of it. It doesn't smell like any of you lot...[/SIZE]

Moon: [SIZE=1]Well what do you think it is?[/SIZE]

Craig: [SIZE=1]*Sniff sniff* More dogs...Not sure what type though...[/SIZE]

[I]Suddenly, Suzuku appears infront of Craig![/I]

Craig: What the!? :mad:

[I]Craig lunges forwards to throw a punch, thinking that Suzuku is an enemy![/I]

Suzuku: :eek:

[I]In a gust of wind, Suzuku appears a few metres away from Craig[/I]

Xaviers voice: Craig, it's ok, he's a new recruit.

Craig: He is? Uhhh...Sorry about that...

Suzuku: Uhhh...No problem...

Craig: [SIZE=1]Alright kid, we're looking for a D.N.A Model, but there's alot of creatures in this forest, so BE QUIET...[/SIZE]

Suzuku: *Nods head*

[I]All of them carry on sneaking through the forest, looking for the D.N.A Model...[/I]

Nobility:Urgh... sooooooooo bored... oh! I know...

[i]Nobility puts on a mischevious smile and decides to stir up some trouble.[/i]

Nobility:Who to bother first?

[i]Nobility floats through the air back towards the mansion. She floats aroundto the back where the pool is and dives in. She makes it rain and the pool begins to over flow. [/i]

Nobility:Ha... I really love this...

[i]An hour later[/i]

Nobility:Bah... 5am... where the hell is everybody? God by now you'd think that stiff Moon would have them finished in the danger room or [i]something[/i]. Stupid wench...

[i]Nobility floats around the mansion. She has totalled the tenis courts, the pool is still overflowing, and the basketball hoop is fully electrically charged.[/i]

Xavier:[i]Nobility, please visit my office.[/i]

[i]Nobility look around[/i]

Nobility: Oops.. I really over did it..

[i]Silent Nobility floats back down to the ground and walks into the mansion. She walks into Pro.X's office, flipping her hair to dry it out. Professor Xavier doesn't look all the happy.[/i]

Xavier:Nobility, honestly, what were you thinking?

Nobility:Well... I got bored...

Xavier:You will not be allowed to go to the Valentine's Day Dance, you will report directly back to the mansion after school every day, and you will spend an hour in the danger room with Ken and Seifer.

Nobility:WHAT?! B-b-but I'm supposed to go to the dance with Matt!!

Xavier:That is final Nobility...

[i]Nobility rises from the chair and walks out of the office. She bumps into Matt in the hall.[/i]

Matt:Hey, it's 5:30 in the morning, why are you up?

[i]Tears streak down Nobility's face.[/i]

Matt:Hey are you okay?

Nobility:I-I-I can't go with you to the dance...

[i]Nobility bursts into tears and she breaks away from Matt. Nobility tears off down the hall into her room where she buries herself in her pillow.[/i]

Nobility:I knew I'd get punished... but not being able to go to the dance? That isn't fair!

Sorry bro, but someone allready claimed them:

Name: Adam Rasputin
Height:6'5 (While in metal form) 7'1
Powers:Colossus
Good
Appearance: short blue hair.wears black panties.With a white shirt.
X Men costume: Wear's the costume that Colossus wears on X-Men ultimate.
Bio: He is the son of Piotr Nikoleivitch Rasputin also knew as Colossus.After his father died cause of the Legacy Virus Adam and his mother moved to America when he was 10. After his mother died he later meet Charles Xavier and moved in.He now is know as the new Colossus to the X Men team
Personality: Pretty much laid back.Cool with everybody. Likes to work out alot to make him self stronger.

I think it's only fair that he keeps them unless he says that you can have them. As an alternative, how about Sabretooth's powers?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]I think it's only fair that he keeps them unless he says that you can have them. As an alternative, how about Sabretooth's powers?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]

OOC: Why do I always have to be the bad guy? I mean I know I was evil for that few seconds. I want a good guy. I don't know. Someone. Does anyone have Gambit? Just splurting out ideas.[/size][/color]

[B]

[size=1][color=crimson]

OOC: Why do I always have to be the bad guy? I mean I know I was evil for that few seconds. I want a good guy. I don't know. Someone. Does anyone have Gambit? Just splurting out ideas.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

No-one says that just because you have Sabretooth's power, that you have to be a bad guy. You can have his power and be a team member just like the rest of us. And Gambit's power is taken by our good friend Travis. Alternatively..... you could have Beasts.... or Toad's...... or Jean's....... or Jubilee's.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]

No-one says that just because you have Sabretooth's power, that you have to be a bad guy. You can have his power and be a team member just like the rest of us. And Gambit's power is taken by our good friend Travis. Alternatively..... you could have Beasts.... or Toad's...... or Jean's....... or Jubilee's. [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=crimson]
I guess I will go with Jean's except I don't collapse like she does and my psychic powers are stronger and more powerful. Not saying I am invincable cause I am not. I am also a boy and part of the team. Hope that works.[/size][/color]

[B]
[size=1][color=crimson]
I guess I will go with Jean's except I don't collapse like she does and my psychic powers are stronger and more powerful. Not saying I am invincable cause I am not. I am also a boy and part of the team. Hope that works.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]LOL, why d guys always have to be powerful and sh?t?
~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]Seifer: *trips* What was that?

Ken: *picks up something twisty looking* It's the MODEL!

Moon: Finally..

Craig: You had us looking for wire twisted with pony beads?!?!?!?

Moon: *shrug* It's abstract....not bad....

Ken: So do I get a prize?

Moon: Sure......deactivate the program and cook us breakfast.

Suzuku: Food?

Moon: Yup. ..........

Craig: Hold it. How did you know that...was it.......?

Moon: I designed the program with a little help from Xavier. You think I wouldn't know?[/COLOR]

[B]
[size=1][color=crimson]
I guess I will go with Jean's except I don't collapse like she does and my psychic powers are stronger and more powerful. Not saying I am invincable cause I am not. I am also a boy and part of the team. Hope that works.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I suppose I can allow that, as long as you don't take your powers too far. The second I think your going overboard with 'em, I'll restrict you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Craig shrugs, as the danger room turns back to it's normal state. His claws retract like lightning back into his hand. He looks up at the control tower.

Xavier: Well done boys, the rest of the day is yours. I'll see you all tomorrow, 6:00am sharp.

Craig/ Seifer/ Ken: Thanks Proffesor.........

Craig walks out of the danger room, and enters the cafeteria.

[i]An hour later, Nobility rises and walks to the bathroom. She locks the door and turns on the silent shower. Nobility strips off her clothes and tosses them to one side of the room. She pulls back the shower curtain and feels the boiling water prickle her skin. Nobility thinks about her punishment.[/i]

[B]I can't go to the Valentine's Day Dance, and I have to do an hour in the Danger Room with Ken and Seifer? Shouldn't be too hard, whoop their butts easily.[/B]

[i]Nobility hears the medicine cabinet open. She peers around the side of the curtain and sees Shadowcat putting toothpaste on her tooth brush.[/i]

Nobility:KITTY! Do you mind?

Kitty:Oh, sorry Nobility, just doing my teeth.

Nobility:Well hurry up...

Kitty:Alright..

[i]Nobility turns her head back into the shower and shuts her eyes. She hears Kitty turn on the water in the sink. [/i]

Nobility:Oh no...

[i]A huge scream erupts from the bathroom and echoes through the entire mansion.[/i]

Matt:Whoa... what was that?!

Craig:No idea...

Ken:Should we be worried?

Seifer:No.. sounded like Nobility...

Matt:Oh no... this can't be good...

[i]Shadowcat bursts through the nearest wall and runs panting, out of breath behind Craig. She pokes her head out from behind his back and then retracts it. A dripping, angry, Nobility bursts into the kitchen. Her eyes are glowing silver.[/i]

Nobility:WHERE... IS... SHADOWCAT?!

Seifer:What's going on?

Nobility:SHE TURNED ON THE WATER WHILE I WAS IN THE SHOWER! AND UNLESS ON OF YOU TELLS ME WHERE SHE IS, I'M GOING TO DESTROY THE ENTIRE KITCHEN!

[i]All point to Craig. Craig moves out of the way to reveal a cowering Kitty[/i]

Kitty:It was an accident!!!

Nobility:This won't be!!!

[i]Small static bolts of electricity flicker around Nobility's eyes and Shadowcat bolts through the nearest wall. Nobility tears off through the nearest pair of doors.[/i]

Matt:Looks like it's going to storm today...

Ken:Yep...

[i]The boys continue eating their food.[/i]

Guest QuickSilver
seifer: i am starting to think that it aint a day with out nobility getting pi**ed off

craig/ken: *nod thier heads*

ken: pass the salt

craig passes the salt to ken and when he shakes it over his food the lid comes off tipping salt every where

craig/seifer::laugh:

ken::flaming:

[I]Suzuku walks into the cafeteria, and looks around, seeing many other kids eating and playing around with their powers...[/I]

Suzuku: :nervous:

[I]Gets some food and sits down on a table by himself[/I]

Kid: Hey, whos he?

Other kid: I think it's that new kid that got expelled from some other place. He arrived yesterday.

Kid: Wow! What did you do???

Suzuku: ...Ummm...

Kid: Hey man, whats up?

Other kid: Meh, he's just shy. Lets go.

[I]Both of them walk off, while Suzuku finishes eating[/I]

Suzuku: [I]I HATE moving schools...[/I]

[I]Walks out, and explores the school a little...[/I]

Suzuku: [I]This place is so...Big...[/I]

*After finishing the training session, Adrien had gone off and taken a shower. He is now fully dressed and walking through the school.*

Adrien - *to himself* Geez, its sooooooooo early. With no school I thought I would be able to sleep it.

*As Adrien walks down the halls to the cafateria, he spots the boy that was in his room the other night.*

Adrien - Hey Kid!

*Adrien runs up and pats Suzuku on the back.*

Adrien - Hey man, sorry I was a little harsh on you the other night. Getting zapped by your own teammate aint fun.

Suzuku - Its no problem. Your Adrien right?

Adrien - Yep, thats me. So whats your name kid?

Suzuku - Its Suzuku, and I'm not that much younger than you.

Adrien - Whatever man. So, what are you doing?

Suzuku - Just looking around. This place is sooooo big.

Adrien - He, don't worry about it man. Comeon, I'll show ya around.

Suzuku - Seriosly, thanks man.

Adrien - Hey, where room-mates right. That means I'm stuck with you. Might as well get along.

Adam get's done with his work out and heads to the shower. Once he was done he decided to go looking around for Adrien. He walked around the school and didn't find. Then he remember it was lunch so he then went into the cafateria.When he got there he say Adrien with the new kid.

Adam: Sup Adrien. (looks at Suzuku) he y sup dude. So Adrien i heard yall just got done training. I'm surprised that they didn't call me. But i'm happy they didn't i haven't had a good work out in who no's how long. I might be a lil sloppy.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]In her room, Moon was bent over her books, taking notes in typical short hand...There was a knock on her door, but she ignored it.[/i]

Nobility: *walks in* What are you doing?

Moon: What I do every day.

Nobility: Read? Take Notes? Study?

Moon: Yeah, some of us are actually aiming for higher goals in life than to be strippers.

Nobility: WHAT?!?!?

Moon: :therock: You're in my room. Now get out of it. Before I personally remove you.

Nobility:. .....*flounces out*

Moon: .....:demon: Sorry girl. But I have work to do.[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=crimson]

*Ryan walks into the cafeteria and looks at everyone laughing and smilying. Ryan gets some food and sits at the far table away from everyone else.*

(Ryan is quiet and doesn't talk.)

*All of the other guys stare at him.*

Craig: Who is that?

Seifer: Some foreign student that came from Spain.

(Yes, I am Spaniard in real life and in here)

Craig: He sure is quiet. I have never seen or heard about him before.

Seifer: I think he arrived here about a week or so ago. He never talks, not even to Pro. Xavier.

Craig: What kind of powers does he have???

*Ryan sticks his hand up and a ketchup bottle flies into his grip*

Craig: Guess that explains it all.

*Ryan finishes and walks out of the cafeteria to his room in the lower basement.*[/size][/color]

Adrien - Man, are you lucky. I was stuck flying around, fighting these huge birds for hours.

Adam - Man that sucks. So, what are you doing now?

Adrien - Just showing Suzuku round the mansion man.

Suzuku - Ya, so, wheres the garage?

Adrien - The garage?

Suzuku - Ya, I overheard some people here got some sweet rides.

Adrien - Hear that Adam, he wants to see a sweet ride.

Adam - :laugh: You gonna show him yours?

Adrien - Ya sure, come on.

*All 3 of them walk outside. But as they walk on, Suzuku spots a group of angery looking men coming down the walk.*

Suzuku - :therock: Who are they?

*Adrien and Adam look to see the angery mob coming down the driveway.*

Adrien - Ahh crudd, looks like our little Sabertooth hunt last night atrakted a little attention.

Adam - Ya, we better go tell the prof.

*All 3 head inside, running towards the prof's office.*