OtakuBoards

X-men, Version 2

Yoda

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Moon looked up from her studies as the door slammed downstairs. Rising to her feet slowly, she pulled on her shirt and walked downstairs quietly.[/i]

Suzuku: *looks up* Hey!

Moon: What's wrong?

Adrien: Where's the professor?

Prof. X: *comes in* What seems to be the problem?

Adrien: A bunch of Mutant Haters are out there....coming this way.

Moon: Sabertooth? :therock:

Adam: Yeah.

[i]Her eyes glazed slightly and she could feel blood rising behind her eyes...she fought down her rage and assumed her usual cold control.[/i]

Moon: Do we ignore it?

Suzuku: We'd all be dead.[/COLOR]

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Xavier: Moon, go get Craig....... Suzuka, you wait here until they get back...... I'll go and address the crowd.

~A few moments later~

Moon bursts into the cafeteria.

Moon: Craig....... mutant racists.......

Craig: OKAY GUYS LETS MOVE!!!

All the gang got up and stormed out to the lobby. Craig walked over to Ryan.

Craig: Lets go dude.....

Ryan said nothing, but got up and swiftly followed Craig down a few corridors and into the lobby.

Xavier: Craig....... there are a lerge group of mutant haters.... we believe Sabretooth led them here.

Craig: How's that??

Moon: He's at the front of the group.....

Craig: I see....... he's using them as protection. I have an idea.... hey new kid.

Ryan stpes to the front of the group....

Craig: I want you to use your powers, and lift Sabretooth into the garden if you can manage it.

Moon: What about the others.

Craig: You touch 'em...... Prof erases their memories...... we ship 'em outta here. Simple enough...

Xavier: And Sabretooth?

Craig:*Extends claws* He's mine.

In a few moments, Ryan is on the roof. He concentrates greatly, and slowly Sabretooth raises from the ground. While their all distracted, Moon sneaks about behind them, touching them one by one. Ryan manages to bring Sabretooth up level to him, but then he drops him..... unable to hold him anymore.

Sabretooth: Thanks for the lift kid.....

Sabreooth swings for Ryan, but Craig launches into him, tackling him off the roof. Craig and Sabretooth tumble off the roof.... Craig digging his claws into the wall to stop him falling. Sabretooth hits the ground hard. He sits up, panting heavily. Craig lands on him, feet first. Sabretooth kicks Craig off, and climbs to his feet, breathing hard. Craig gets up, standing in the perfect Wolverine stance.

Sabretooth: You can't win..... GAH!!!

Sabretooth flies into the wall..... Seifer and Ken firing their beams at him. Moon quickly flies up, and touches his face. He is knocked out, while she gets a hell of a lot hairier.

Xavier: Well done...... now we'll erase his memory.... and drop him off somewhere nice and cool........

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Craig turned....Moon had arched her back and the teeth she had barred were feral...[/i]

Moon: *throat voice* This sucks...

Craig: *snort* It's not so bad...

Moon: *holds out arms* NOT SO BAD?!?!?!?! When I absorbed it..I really did become it...

Craig:......*trying hard not to laugh*

Suzuku: Cool![/COLOR] :angel:

~A few hours later~

Sabretooth lands in the snow.... somewhere in Alaska. The X-jet flies off...... Craig looking down at him.

Craig: And that's the end of that chapter.

Ken: So..... you erased his memory right Prof??

Xavier: Yes..... yes I did.

Moon: I hope this wears off soon.

Craig: :laugh: Serves your right........

Moon:*Takes off glove*

Craig: Oh please.... *extends claw* try it....... and I'll take your hand off.

Xavier: Enough squabling............ your like...... boys. *sees Moon* well, boys and street wolves with toys!!!!

Adrien - :laugh: The Prof made a funny.

Moon - :flaming: grrrrrr, Come here!

*Moon holds her hand out and trys to grab Adrien. But he mearly jumps out of the open X-Jet door. Rocketing in the air, he levels off next to the X-Jet.*

Adrien - Whoah, calm down there. I'll meet you guys back at the mansion. I got some stuff to do.

Craig - In the middle of an arctic wasteland?

Adrien - :therock: I hope your joking...........No, but its a big detore from the mansion, cya later.

*With that, Adrien rockets off headed South-East.*

Adrien - Hmmmmmm, I guess this is as good a time as any to test my speed.

*Adrien doubles the size of his blast, flying faster and faster. Soon, Adrien is flying so fast that he can barely even hear himself think with all the wind rushing by him. His kinetic feild keeps him from being hurt by anything in the air, and keeps the wind and cold from affecting him.*

Adrien - Alllllmost....theeeeere..........

*Suddenly, Adrien lets out a large blast of sound, a sonic boom.*

Adrien - Yes! I did it! I broke the sound barrier.

*But Adrien can't even hear himself, moving faster than the sound of his own voice. Below him, Adrien watches as large glaciers of ice and snow crumble from the force of the sonic boom.*

Adrien - Whoah, Avalanche. This could help against some of the bad guys. Oh well, guess thats it for trainin. Now, to Colorado.......

*Adrien sets his sights even further South-East, headed towards the center of the US, already having entered the US airspace, and well over Washington state.*

[size=1][color=crimson]

*Ryan walks up the steps to the mansion when Craig stops him*

*Ryan stares at him*

Craig: Why don't you ever talk?

*Ryan turns his back and walks up the steps.*

Craig: What is up with him?

*Pro X appears behind him*

ProX: He is mute that is why..

Craig: Oh..[/size][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: .......I'm outta here.

[i]In another few seconds, she had leapt into the air and onto the balconey of her room. She burst through the double doors and looked at her reflection........thick brown/back fur, claws, feral teeth, yellow eyes, long shaggy hair.......she moaned to herself and prayed Nobility wouldn't walk in.[/i]

Moon: This is so degrading..........

Nobility: *knocks*

Moon:..........Nobody's home.

Nobility: Are you okay?

Moon: Yeah, just get me a couple of two by fours, a 3/8 inch drill bit, and some caulking for the bathroom tub.

Nobility: You're joking.

Moon: No I'm not.[/COLOR]

Craig and the crew got back into the X-mansion. He walked along, and stood at the foot of the stairs when:

Craig:*sniffs* What... is that smell? *raises arm* ooh... it's me! I need a shower.

Craig runs upstairs, and into his room. He turns on the shower, and lobs his clothes onto the floor.

~A few moments later~

Craig: Aah... much better.

Craig walks out of the room, and sees Seifer walking towards him.

Craig: Hey Seifer, want a game of pool?

Seifer: Sure...

[COLOR=royalblue][i]A few hours later, Moon's appearance had returned to normal. She looked in the mirror again, and this time...she didn't flinch. Pulling on her normal clothes, she adjusted her gloves and walked downstairs, following the sounds of the billard table...[/i]

Seifer:Aw man!

Craig: :naughty:

Moon: ...

[i]She leaned against the wall, arms crossed.....and watched the two boys shoot it out...[/i]

Moon: ....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]*cracks knuckles* Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay... I'm gonna feel like a huge idiot saying this.. but... What are Gambit's powers?

*anime fall*
[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]Nobility flips the peice of paper in her hand over and over. She sighs and curls up on her bed with her pillow. A solitary tear trails down her face. Nobility stands, wipes away her tear, and decides to see Professor Xavier[/i]
~~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=purple]For this to go down I'm going to need an Xavier... since Raiha is the best writer... i nomminate her...

Raiha:I need you to play an unbiased Xavier... Moon may hate Nobility... but Xavier isn't supposed to... k? thanx..[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]Nobility walks into Xavier's office and sits down in one of his chairs.[/i]

Xavier:Arisu! How nice to see you, how can I help you?

Nobility:Nobility please... and... it's this...

[i]Nobility holds up a note in her hand.[/i]

Nobility:It's... from Matt... he's gone...

[i]Another tear trails down Nobility's cheek[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue]Sure no problem.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Prof X: Well...

Nobility: Is he coming back?

Prof X: He might.......

Nobility: *close to hysterics* But. ...

Prof X: Don't worry about him....just calm your mind...[/COLOR]

0.o' me and sean been trainin for a looooooooooong time.. sheesh...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

siren yawns and gets knocked accross the floor...

siren: ouchie...ohhh...pritty birdies...

sean: heh...ok i think we're both tired... sh*t!!! look at the time!! we been in here-

siren: :sleep:

sean: :rolleyes: alright...i agree...

he walks over and picks her up and he heads for his rooms

[size=1][color=crimson]

Occ: Did anyone ever know that Jean could shoot out these red beams out of her hands? I didn't but when I was reading one of my X-Men comics she was saving Cyclops and she was shooting out red beams. Cool![/size][/color]

*Adrien continues towards the center of the United States at super-sonic-speeds. As he starts to come over the Rockeys, he notices a bright object flying up towards him.*

Adrien - Oh crud........

*Adrien dadges out of the way just as a land to air missle passes by, screaming harmlessly into a nearby mountain.*

Adrien - What the hell!

*Adrien rockets down towards where he saw the missile come from. He hards on a ledge where a single man stands with a rocket launcher. Adrien runs up to him, grabbing him by the collar.*

Adrien - What the hell are you doing!?

Man - Sorry, just trying to get your attention. Now, want to get off of me?

Adrien - Not untill you tell me who the hell you are!

Man - My name is Forge, and I am the leader of the MRT.

Adrien - MRT...........?

Forge - Mutant Responce Team, a division of the United States Gov't made up of mutants like you and me to respond to our country.

Adrien - I've never heard of it.

Forge - Thats because I'm forming it now, and I want you to be the 1st member.

Adrien - :eek:

[COLOR=royalblue]Yeah, I was thumbing through a Marvel art book, and I saw that......but I think it was after she was Pheonix....or maybe they had the wrong info...
~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Moon: ........so............I'll just, stay here...

Craig: Humm?

Moon: I'll take winner.

Seifer: Can you handle it?

Moon: Is the pope Catholic?[/COLOR]

Gambits power is to charge small objects with unknown energy, this energy will make the desired object explode after a certain time elapses.
And Ryan, that power is part of her phoenix form, in which case you wouldn't have it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Craig: I win!!

Seifer: Dammit...... I only needed 1 more ball.

Craig: Yeah well..... maybe next time

Seifer: Gah!!!

Moon: What's wrong?

Seifer: My joints are killing me....... it feels like they're on fire.

Craig: Have you been to see the Proffesor about it?

Seifer: Of course... but he always says the same thing. "Your here to learn control..... when you do, the pain will start to ease".......... *Looks down at Craig's hands* Let me ask you something Craig.... does it hurt when they come out?

Craig looked down at his hands. He moved his left hand over his right knuckles as he brought them upto his chest.

Craig: Every time....................

Moon: So are we playing today or what?

Craig:............ Sorry, I can't play now, there's something I gotta do.

Without another word, Craig sped out of the billiard room, and off towards the Proffesor's office. He knocked the door of the office, and after a breif time he was beckoned in. He opened the doors to see Proffesor X sith his fingers pressed against his chin, and a wimpering Nobility.

Craig: Proffesor... I gotta--

Xavier: I know Craig. I understand. Go get your things, I'll have your transport prepared for you.

Craig turned to Nobility, who looked up at him pathetically.

Craig: Nobility..... I don't know what's happened, and I don't have time for you to tell me..... but let me say this. Whatever it is, you can overcome it. Your stronger than this......

With that, Craig turned and darted out of the room. He sped towards his room, ignoring everyone he passed. The door to his room flew open, and he ran inside. He collected his clothes, and a large sum of money, and slung them into a large bag. He threw his leather jacket over his shoulders, and then picked up a picture of his family from his bed side cabinet. He took the picture out of the frame, and put the picture in his jacket pocket. He looked about the room once more..... and took a deep breath, before storming out of the room again.

Craig walked down to the garage, where everyone was waiting for him. A few of them echoed smiled, while several looked genuinly worried...... some looked sad, and some kept their heads down.

Craig: Oh damn, I wanted to slip away quietly.

Xavier: Yes well...... we all wanted to say farewell. Now, as your last act before you get back..... who will you appoint as leader while you are away?

Craig: Shouldn't this be upto you?

Xavier: No....... I want to see your impression on this.

Craig looks about the gang, he shook his head as he puffs. He scratches his head........... then made a funny looks with his face.

Craig: I think it's best if Moon leads.......

Proffesor: Very well........ here's your transport.

The Proffesor points to a humvie (or a patriot to players of GTA3).

Proffesor: It has food, blankets and pillows under the canvas, enough to last you almost a month or so.

Craig: Thanks you Proffesor. Goodbye everyone.......

Craig opened the back seat of the Humvie, and tossed his bag in the back seat. The closed the door, then got in the front. The Proffesor handed him the keys. He started the ignition, signalled his hand in a wave, and sped off. The others had no idea where he was going, or when he would get back.

Guest QuickSilver
seifer: moon since craig as gone how about a game of pool

moon: yeah what ever, you know i am going to win. if craig can beat you so can i.

seifer: craig was lucky. i went easy on him

moon: ok i fancy a challenge

the two of them walk off to the billiard room

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Moon smiled darkly and picked up a cue stick. She gestured towards the table and he set up the balls.[/i]

Seifer: Ladies first...

Moon: As it should be.

[i]She shot, and the balls quickly spread outwards....[/i]

Seifer: ...Oo...a pro...

Moon: Maybe in another lifetime...[/COLOR]

Adam just getting down with his work out he deicides to go into the billiard room to see whats going on. Once Adam get's there Moon and Seifer are there playing pool.

Adam: Hey guys what's up? Seifer you should give up now. You know Moon going to win this game.

Seifer: We'll just have to see about that.

Adam then walks over to the tv and turns it on. To see what happing in the world and also at the same time he's looking at Moon and Seifer's game.

Guest QuickSilver
seifer: i told you i aint that bad

moon: haha

adam: whos winning

seifer: neither, we are both on the black and its her shot and no way can she pot that

moon took her shot and the black bounced off the sides a few times and went into the top right hand pocket

moon: i told you i was a pro

adam: i told you so

seifer:eek: