OtakuBoards

X-men, Version 2

Yoda

Adam then walked throw the door's of the mansion. He started looking around did and didn't see anyone. He then walked up to his room then went straight to his room then got some clothes then went to take a shower.Once he was done he then putted on his clothes then headed for the danger room.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=royalblue]God, I leave for less than 24 hours, and somebody's already gettin all offended............and STUPID.
~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: *eyes snap open* Hello again Sabertooth.......

Prof X: [i]Go ahead Moon Chaser.[/i]

Moon: I'm gone.

[i]She walked over to the window, kicked it open, and flew out, ripping off her jacket as she went...........she cleared the clouds and scanned high and low.......[/i]

Prof X: [i]anything?[/i]

Moon: WEST!! Tell the squad to get a move on![/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Akira finally got some food, and sat down at the table with Sean and Siren[/i]

Akira:*begins shovelling mouthfuls of food into his mouth*So, anyways, I didn't get your guyz's namess? BURP!

Sean: :therock: I'm Sean....

Siren:Siren.....

Akira:Pleased ta meet ya....i don't have many poeple that i know here......*shovles more food into his mouth*

Sean:Do you always eat like this?

Akira:yep..[/COLOR]

Danté was taking a walk around the mansion thinking to himself. Without looking where he was going he walked right into some one.

Danté: Sorry i wasn't looking where i was going.

Seifer: It's ok. *takes a closer look* Danté?

Danté: Hey seifer!!:)

Guest QuickSilver
seifer: its been a funny day

dante: whats happened

seifer: me craig and ken have been suspened for three weeks for fighting

dante::laugh: , what did the pro say

seifer: we got to do chores train more and get tutered by moon

dante: you guys crack me up you are always getting into trouble

P': I saw what happened. You should just walk away from these things!

Suzuku: [SIZE=1]Well, if you really DID see the whole thing, then you'd have seen that I DID walk away...[/SIZE]

P': What was that?

Suzuku: Um...Nothing...

P': Anywayz, I want this school to be a place where NORMAL kids can have NORMAL education with their NORMAL classmates...Which means we don't want TRASH like you mutants here! Do you understand me!?

Suzuku: *Nods head*

P': I'm feeling generous today...I'll give you a warning. But if you use those speed-powers again...You're EXPELLED.

Suzuku: :eek:

P': NOW GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!!! AND I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE IN HERE AGAIN! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!!???

Suzuku: Yes...

P': Yes...WHAT?

Suzuku: Yes...Sir.

[I]Walks out[/I]

Suzuku: [I]He doesn't understand one bit what I'm feeling...Every day there's SOMEONE picks on me because I'm faster than them...It's not like I can GET RID of my powers either...He's a fool...Just like everyone else in this damn school...[/I]

Kid: HEY MAN I HEARD THAT YOU'RE A MUTANT MY LITTLE SISTER WAS KILLED BY A MUTANT I HATE MUTANTS ARE YOU A MUTANT AND DON'T LIE EITHER I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE LIE

Suzuku: No...

Kid: I DON'T BELIVE YOU DIE YOU LITTLE PUNK

[I]Punches Suzuku in the face![/I]

Suzuku: :blackeye: Look man...I don't want any trouble...I just wanna be the same as everyone else and get on with my life...

Kid: SHUT UP YOU DON'T KNOW A THING ABOUT "A NORMAL LIFE" BECAUSE YOU AIN'T NORMAL

Suzuku: ...

Kid: DIE

[I]Starts kicking Suzuku, and loads of people gather round...[/I]

All: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Suzuku: Look...If I beat the crap outta you I'll be expelled...

Kid: YOU WILL HA HA HA YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT I KNOW YOUR POWER YOU HAVE SUPER SPEED CHECK THIS OUT I'M GONNA GET YOU IN TROUBLE HA

[I]Suddenly, the boy jumps backwards and lands on the floor, then starts groaning![/i]

Kid: Ooooohhhh...Owwww...Eeeeehhhh...AAaaaiiiieeee...

Suzuku: :demon: Sh*t...

[I]Footsteps are heard...[/I]

Girl: HEY IT'S THE PRINCIBLE!!!

Suzuku: [SIZE=1]Oh no...[/SIZE]

Kid: Heee.......Hiiiiit......Me.........With....His......Speed....:naughty:

[I]Suzuku tries to sneak off...[/I]

Suzuku: [I]I just gotta hide myself in the crowd, then get to class...[/I]

Voice: MR. OTARU! STOP. RIGHT. THERE.

Suzuku: :(

Other kid: BUSTED!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Princible: IN MY OFFICE.

Suzuku: [I]I don't belive this...Only 5 minutes after getting a warning, I'm in there again![/I]

[I]Walks in...[/I]

P': Suzuku...You are now expelled. I'll send a note to your parents.

Suzuku: But Sir...I don't...Um...Have any parents...

P': Well, who looks after you?

Suzuku: I live in an orphanage (sp?)

P': Well, I'll send the note there then. NOW CLEAN OUT YOUR LOCKER AND GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!!!!!

Suzuku: Yes Sir...Just one question...

P': YES?

Suzuku: Can...Can I use my powers now that I'm not a member of the school anymore?

P': DO WHATEVER YOU WANT NOW PI** OFF.

[I]Suzuku disappears in a gust of wind...[/I]

Oops forgot to,post stats
Name Niko Melasa
Age 16
Weight 80
Height 6'0
Bio Niko's past is a mystery
Appearance Niko has Black Hair blue eyes and wears jeans and a blue shirt
Power Shadowcats

"Damn Teacher I hate Science!"
Niko looks up and sees a boy emptying his locker and tears rolling down his cheek. Niko runs up and asks
"What did u do"
"I used my power of speed to beat up some guys"
"Man that's harsh but i know somewhere that u could stay if u need to. Ohh Yeah my name is Niko what's yours?"
"Suzuku and Thanks but i have to get back to the orpanage."
"Well hears my phone number so if u get kicked out call me and i will come get u"
"Thanks"
Suzuku walks off as the bell rings.
"**** I am going to be late to Litature"
Niko runs off droping all his books.
"Maybe if I used my powers to cut corrner i could..."
Bring
"Damnit!"
Niko runs off cutting cornners and making it through the door just as class starts
"Mr. Melasa plz get out your assignment and read me your song for Ophilea before she died."
under his breat"Damnit ***** u never assigned that."
"What was that?"
"I said u damn bitchu never assinged that!"
"Niko Principals office NOW!"

Umm, if Sabretooth had escaped, he would have had the whole team go after him....... not just you Raiha.
And Nobility, if you did threaten us with lightning, you would normally be out of the X-men team before you could count to 3.
And one more thing, please don't
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Sabretooth continues down the woods, when suddenly Craig appears infront of him.

Craig: I told you last time....... if you ever tried to escape again, I'd kill you *extands claws* and by my count, this is next time.

Sabretooth: Well lets see what you got small fry.

Suddenly, Seifer appears by Craig. Moon soon lands next to Seifer.

Craig: Stay outta this........ this is my....... or possibly Ryan's fight.

Craig turned around, and Sabretooth was gone.

Xavier: All of you, go after him, return him to the mansion unharmed, and Craig, this is not your fight! We are a team, fighting or not. And once again, I want him unharmed. Everyone, get out there. Seifer, Craig, Moon, recon now!!!!

Seifer: Righto skip....

Moon: Done!

Craig: Lets go bub!!!

Moon and Seifer look at Craig strangely.

Craig: Hey..... that's how they see me on T.V......

Guest QuickSilver
seifer slaps craig

craig: ok fine. you are no fun at all

moon: come on lets get after him

seifer: can we harm him just a little

xavier: no. craig please make sure that seifer doesnt decide to attack sabertooth

craig: ok. *looks at seifer. nods his head*

xavier: craig i know what you just did

craig: dam

seifer::laugh:

Danté is heading off towards CRaig and the rest with the remaining team members. He is practising his new skill which is ice surfing (he just makes a layer of ice in front of him and travels by skidding along that. You know the one right?)

Danté: Come on we got to catch up with the others

I'm sorry I'm so late, I've been gone a while. Please find it in your hearts to allow me to join. I'll just post some stats.
Name: Matt
Height: 5'4
Weight: 106 lbs
Bio: Matt has always kept in shape with his martial arts. He keeps to himself in school, not particularly smart, but cunning.
Appearence: Wears baggy pants with a t-shirt and overshirt. While not always wearing it, he has a headband as his only momento of his parents.
Power: spyke's

Just a yay or nay I guess.

*As Adrien locks up his car, he get's the prof's mental signal.*

Adrien - Jeez, what the heck.....How we suposed to catch this guy if we can't hurt him.

*Adrien run out of the garage and rockets into the sky. He thinks hard, trying to contact the prof.*

Adrien - [I]Profesor! Profesor![/I]

Xavier - [I]What is it Adrien?[/I]

Adrien - [I]Where are they?[/I]

Xavier - [I]20 degrees North of your current possition. But remember, I do not want him hurt![/I]

Adrien - [I]Ok Prof.[/I] *To himself* Oh man, how are we supposed to do this?

*As Adrien flew, he saw Dante in his ice form below him, slowly sliding on a long sheet of ice. Suddenly, an idea pops into Adrien's head.*

Adrien - :smirk:

*Adrien swoops down and picks up Dante while in midblast.*

Dante - Ahhh, what the!? *looks up to see Adrien carryign him by the sholders.* What the heck are you doing Adrien!?

Adrien - Getting us there faster. I figure if we reach him first you can freeze him so we don't have to hurt him. And I certainly don't think Craig will be able to contain himself from the thought of tearing Sabertooth a new one.

Dante - Alright them! LETS GO CATCH US A CAT!

*Adrien and Dante streak of over the woods, searching for any sign of Sabertooth.*

In the principal's office
"Mr. Niko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Yes Sir?"
"Why in the heck did u call Ms. Insunaji a *****?"
"Because I was never informed of the assignment"
"Well maybe u should..."
"I was not in class yesterday because i had a dr.s appiontment and I wasn't aware."
"Well next time pay better attention to make up work ohh and u have detension for the next week."
"Damnit"
"What was that?"
"yes SIr!"
"Go home it is that time!"
"Yes!"
"Your detension starts tommorow so don't forget your slip signed by a parent or else you'll have detension for 2 weeks!"
"Bye!"
Later:
"Hey where did everyone go?"
"Niko Listen to me this Prof. Xavier go down to my office and find my paper weight"
"OK"
"Lift it up and get on the elevator"
"Right!"
"Now as u walk turn left at the third passage and come through the door"
"OK woaw where am I?"
"You are in the training room of the X-men"
"Wow cool does that mean?"
"Yes it does u are now part of the X-Men."
"Yes!"
"OK here is yur uniform get changed and come back"
Later
"OK now what?"
"Now u wait until the others get back."
"Can I go back to my room for now?"
"Yes I will call u when i need u"
"Ohh yea Prof. can u sign my detension slip?"
"Yes but this means that u must do xtra chores around the isntitute"
"Ok thank you Proferser and see ya later!"

Adam then saw Adrien pick up Dante so he then started to move faster. Then Xavier spoke to him in his mind.

X: Adam when you join up with the rest of the team make sure you don't hurt Sabertooth understood.

Adam: I don't mean nothin by this but hurting people is what I do best.

X: Please I need for you to listen and I need you to not harm him ok.

Adam: Ok i got it.

Then while he was running his body then turned into organic steel from head to toe. Once he transformed he ripped out of his shirt.Ran as fast as he could to catch up with the crew.

[I]Sean ran along...unarmed but he didn't need to be..Siren and Akira were running beside him having heard the siren for the X-men go off...Professor X had told them where Sabertooth and the others were last seen and they had took off to find them...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Moon Chaser flew high and fast............sweeping low........then going higher again.....[/i]

Dante: HEY!

Moon: DANTE! ADRIAN! Get your asses over here right now!

Adrien: :eek:

Moon: *rips off gloves* Man, has anybody ever told you two fly so slowly?

Adrien: Don't take it personally.

Moon: He's just below us.........[/COLOR]

*Adrien and Dante look below their feet. They find a hairy looking man-beast running through the forrest on all 4s.*

Dante - Adrien, get me a little cleser so i can aim.

Adrien - :smirk: If you say so.

*Adrien speeds up, leaving moon in the dust. He then pulls a nose dive and starts heading straight into the woods. Slowing down for just a second, he dropped Dante down onto the ground.*

Dante - Jesus Christ, are you crazy!?

Adrien - *While flying back up* Partially.

[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: *cracks neck* Let's get this party started.

[i]Adrien gave her a wild look and quickly swooped down again........He turned again when he heard a mettalic ringing noise. Moon Chaster grinned and showed him her slingblade.[/i]

Adrien: You're not going to....hurt him with that...are you?

Moon: It'll be a pleasure to rid the world of that big fat flea bitten monster...

Dante: ....uhoh...

Sabertooth: :devil:[/COLOR]

Adrien - No Moon, you can't hurt him!

Moon - And why not!?

Adrien - The Prof said so! DANTE, FREEZE THAT CATS ***!

Moon - No! Hes mine!

*Moon swoops down, slingblade drawn, ready to kill Sabertooth.*

Adrien - NO! STOP!

*Adrien bolts down and grabs Moon in a full nelson hold.*

Moon - *Struugling to break free* LET......ME GO YOU LITTLE ^%)(*&

Adrien - Sorry Moon, DANTE, DO IT NOW!

Dante - Right!

*Dante raised up a cage of ice around Sabertooth as he watches Adrien and Moons mid-air struggle.*

Sabertooth - WHAT! WHERE DID THIS CAGE COME FROM!

*Sabertooth starts to slam on the cage, starting to make the ice crack.*

Adrien - *Still holding onto Moon with an iron tight full nelson hold.* ...........%#&@!

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Moon struggled breifly, then slapped one of her hands across his face, absorbing a small bit of his powers..... He immediatly let her go, and began to plummet towards the ground.[/i]

Adrien: ...........:sleep:

Moon: DÃ¥mn it!

[i]She flew underneath him, and caught him easily, and set him down further away from Sabertooth. Then she sheathed her blade and watched Sabertooth struggle.[/i]

Dante: Now is good!

Moon: *bares hands* ..........bring him on........[/COLOR] :flaming:

[I]Over Moon's shoulder two glowing rocks flew by and between the bars of the cage...as they slamned into the ground they exploded and the ice roof slamned down on sabertooth..Siren, Sean and Akira walked up next to Moon, Dante, Sean picking up a few rocks, and pulling a small bag within easy reach[/I]

Siren: Don't count us out!

Akira:yeah!

Sean:.....

[I]they watched on as Sabertooth erupted from the ice[/I]

[COLOR=purple]*DGZChika grabs Dragonfire and plants a bid wet one on him*

'bout time you came back, oh, and happy Valentine's Day :D[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]Nobility wakes up on her bed as she hears a car door slam shut. She walks to her window and her eyes grow wide. Nobility makes a mad dash downt he stairs and out the front door. She leaps into Matt's arms.[/i]

Nobility:MAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Matt*hugging her*:Hey!

Nobility:Where in God's name have you BEEN?

Matt:Around... where is everyone...

Nobility:I dunno, see.. Moon Chaser called me a slutty -beep- and, well, I kinda over re-acted..

Matt:Full on lightning storm?

Nobility:Eh-heh heh heh... so anyways.. everyone else was gone after i woke up...

[COLOR=darkblue]Akira:Man, this guy is freaky....

Sabertooth:hey, your that kid that burnt me! Take this!

[i]Sabertooth leaps at Akira's head, hoping to decapitate hime, back Akira quickly raises his hand, and shoots a jet of fire at Sabertooth's face[/i]

Sabertooth:AGHHH! MY FACE![/COLOR]