OtakuBoards

X-men, Version 2

Yoda

Sorry for the late arrival :D
------------------------------------------
The huge door to the mansion is thrown open, A large guy stands there. He walks straight in and up the stairs to a room and he slams the door behind him. The sound of Metallica can be heard from the room all around the house. After some time the person steps out of the room and heads to where he hears the sound of a TV. He walks into the Billiard room and looks about scanning the people in it.

Andrew: Honey I'm home!

Moon: I should have known it was you from that music earlier

Andrew: I missed you too. Looks like we got us some new guys.

Seifer: Names Seifer, you?

Andrew: Seifer ay? Sounds familiar, I'm Andrew

Adam: I'm Adam.

Andrew: Nice to meet you guys. Where's the prof?

Seifer: Somewhere......

Andrew: I see! nevermind.....

Andrew walks out of the room and down the Corridor until he stops......He hears a familiar voice in his head.

Xavier: *telepathically* Hello old friend, welcome home!

Andrew: *thinking* Good to........um......Speak to you again Charles.

Xavier: *telepathically* What brings you back from LA?

Andrew: *thinking* I read that there's was trouble in the news paper and thought I'd check on you guys

Xavier: *telepathically* Well it's good to have you back, We'll talk more later when I'm not busy.

Andrew continued walking back to his room where the sound of Metallica grew loud once more.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Night was falling. Craig pulled up outside a gas station with an all night cafe. The engine cut out, and he cut the ignotion. He puffed, and put his head back against the seat.

Craig: I must have been driving for 15 hours.......... I must be somewhere near Canada by now.

Craig walked into the cafe.... a few truckers were at the bar. A couple of famlies were at tables and such. Craig walked upto the bar and sat down on a stool. A waitredd spproached him with a small jot pad.

Waitress: What'll it be hun?

Craig: Ah..... the Chef's special please....... and a water.

Waitress: Coming right up hun.

Craig: Oh.... and where exactly are we?

Waitress: We're about 25 miles North of Detriot sweetie.

Craig: Okay..... thanks.

Craig looked about.... and suddenly his heart sank. Everyone in the cafe, besides himself, was chatting, laughing, and enjoying themselves with friends or a companion. Craig suddenly felt very lonely...... for the first time in his life, he felt like he was suppose to, like a teenager.

Craig: I could have asked someone to come... but I didn't want to place that burden on them........ who knows what I'll find there.. I may not even survive. I'll have to do this alone...........

Meanwhile...... back at the mansion, Xavier had been reading Craig's thoughts. Xavier decided to take action. He would ask if anyone wished to travel with Craig, despite the risks.

Guest QuickSilver
xavier:*teletpathically* seifer, are you willing to join craig on his journey

seifer: yes

xavier: good, you two are close friends, take the x jet, it will lead you to his place

seifer rushes off to the jet and hops aboard ready for his journey. the plane then takes off and leads him towards craig

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Gambits power is to charge small objects with unknown energy, this energy will make the desired object explode after a certain time elapses.
And Ryan, that power is part of her phoenix form, in which case you wouldn't have it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
[/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=crimson]

I know I was just asking if people knew..[/size][/color]

*Adrein stands with a look of utter shock, staring at the mysterious Forge.*

Adrien - You do know I'm part of the X-Men, right?

Forge - Of cource, the X-Men are the main influence of the MRT.

Adrien - I'll have to talk to my leader about it.

Forge - You mean Xavier?

Adrien - :therock: How do you know about the Professor!?

Forge - Adrien, I know more about this world than you can even imagine.

Adrien - Heh, if heard that one before.

Forge - I see, so, what do you say we go talk to the professor eh?

*Forge pulls out a small remote and points it towards a mountain wall. He presses a button on the remote and a small 4 maned plane comes out of decloak.*

Adrien - :eek: I didn't think any plane but the X-Jet could do that.

Forge - :smirk: Well it makes since that mine would, since I built the X-Jet.

Adrien - ..........Wow.

Forge - So, shall we.

*Forge climbs into the pilot's seat and Adrien hops into the seat next to him. The jet lifts off into the air and heads off towards the Xavier Mansion.*

[COLOR=royalblue]Moon: Well then.......Who wants to study?

Ken: You're kidding.

Moon: You're right, I am. Later's guys. Maybe you'd want to play with yourself.

[i]She tossed the cue stick to him and sauntered out easily. As soon as she had left the door she took flight and flew out the institute, flying high..... [/i][/COLOR]

Craig sits at the bar, eating his meal, and drinking, and drinking, and drinking, and drinking, and then he takes a crap, oh, then he drinks some more.

Craig: My first night in the truck.......... best get used to it.......

Craig left money for his tab, then walked out. He opened the door to his humvie, and threw his jacket in the front. He then climbed in the back, and got a blanket and some pillows from the trunk. He puts Warning by Greenday quietly on his CD player, and rests his head against the pillow, as he drifts off to sleep.

My 501st post, first post as a member! :whoops:
---------------------------------------------
Andrew turns off his music and exits his room. He heads to the gym next to the danger room and begins to work out.

Andrew: Haven't done this in a while!

Guest QuickSilver
xavier: theres craigs car downbelow.

seifer: thanks pro.

he then jumps out of the plane and lands on craigs humvie.

craig: what was that.*extends claws*

seifer then opens the door and craig jumps on him sending them both to the ground

seifer: chill craig.

craig: woh, what are you doing here

seifer: the pro sent me. he thought that you were lonely

craig: haha