OtakuBoards

X-men, Version 2

Yoda

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Akira walked the halls of the mansion, looking around.....He saw a door the he had never seen before, and wondered if it was off limits......He poked his head inside, and saw long white wash hallways, stretching on forever. Akira stepped in, and the door snapped shut behind him. Akira had no place to go but forward....He eventually reached a room full of black costumes, and a door that said [b]BlackBird Hanger[/b]. Akira gasped.....The X-Men lived here! Akira heard footsteps coming from down the hall, and familiar voices...Akira bolted outside, and knocked over Sean on his way out.[/i]

Akira:Sorry!*bolts off* [/COLOR]

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Craig: WILL YOU TWO CUT IT OUT!!!!

Nobility and Moon look surprisingly at Craig.

Craig: It's bad enough having tutoring lessons off a girl that I do as well as, if not better than in school. Also, I'm facing three weeks of child labour...... I do not need to see you two in a slut competition! Half of my team has it in for me........ I don't know why *thinking* Ofcourse I know why, it's because of my leadership skills and ravishing good looks *speaks* And the other half of my team..... is......... well......... you insulent lot!!

Ken: :sleep: Huh? Oh, I'm sorry...... must have dosed off..... you say something bro?

Craig: -_- No....... I didn't say anything........

Seifer: *writes contently*

Craig:*gets up* Didn't you say you wanted a word Moon?

Guest QuickSilver
moon walks over to craig and starts to talk

seifer: um moon, ah mmm, i have finished my work:D

moon: and your point is

seifer: that surprise you promissed:D

moon walks over to seifer who is rubbing his hand together with a big grin on his face

[color=crimson]Ken: Ya know I always wondered, in real life, who the **** is going to want to know what X is

[i]Silence from the others....[/i]

Ken: You walk to the store, and lo and behold! A guy walks up to you 'Hey, scuse me, but.. what is X in this equation'. I mean, jeezuz. Who's gonna walk around popping out equations where you have to find X?

[i]Silence...[/i]

Ken: And then you have reading. Who wants to read a story about a giant white whale, and an insane captain? Will someone ask at Job, 'Can you read long boring stories about white whales and insane assholes?'... I mean really...

[i]Silence..[/i]

Ken: *sweatdrops* *coughs*... *shuts up*[/color]

[i]Nobility flares up angrily at Craig and the windows in the room fly open. Rain starts gushing in, soaking everyone, and outside lightning bolts strike the grounds every 6 seconds. Ken and Seifer back up toawrds the wall. Moon puts on a face of shock and unsureness... Craig.. feels like a dumba.ss[/i]

Ken: Oh shizzz....

Nobility*to Craig*:Call me a slut again.. I dare you... ONE MORE TIME CRAIG! ONE MORE TIME!! C'MON!!!!!!!

Moon:YOU SLUTTY B-TCH! Your ruining my study session!

[i]A large blue lightning bolt crrashes through the side of the mansion and strikes Moon down. Moon is unconcious[/i]

Craig:Jesus Christ Nobility! Calm down!

Nobility*purely out of her mind w/ rage*:If there is one thing I will NOT tolerate, it's being called a slut or a b-tch!

[i]Nobility is purely focused on Craig, intent on electricuting the hell out of him. Nobility doesn't notice Seifer and Ken stand up. As Nobility is gearing up for the final, huge lightning bolt, Ken takes her down and Seifer hold her down. The storm disappears and Nobility is screaming and struggling frantically under Ken[/i]

I am just going to call myself Niko
Niko: Man what is going on the lights are flickering and there is screaming and aybe i will just go look for myself"
Niko walks throught the mansion and comes in the room as Seifer and Ken struggle to hold down Nobility.
Niko:"What happened?"
Ken:"Nobility got real mad at Craig and Moon so she went off."
Niko:"Is Moon ok?"
Ken:"We don't know."
Craig:"Who are you?"
Niko:"I am a new student here my name is Niko."
Craig:"Well i am Craig and that girl in the chair is Nobility and the person being carried out is Moon."
Niko:"What happened to make Nobility so mad?"
Craig and Ken:"She called her a Slutty-*****."
Niko"Ohh thats bad!"
KandC:We know."

[color=crimson]Ken: What the hell am I doing holding his girl down...

Craig: Eheh...

Ken: I will not be zapped by lightnin... I will not be zapped by lightnin... I'm ok... nothing wrong... everything is fine...

Sefier: You arent afraid of lightning are you?

Ken: only when she's pissed...

Nobility: LET GO OF ME YOU [Censored Due To Younger Audeiences....] stupid mother of [La la... censor...]

Ken: If I let go, deep fried Texan...

Sefier: You let go and we're both dead...

Craig: Calm Down Nobility!

Ken: Yea, what he said...[/color]

Guest QuickSilver
i'm sure craig wouldnt mind if you joined
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
seifer: danm

ken: wot

seifer: i didnt get that surprise for doing my work

ken: haha

seifer lets his hold on nobility go

seifer: i will get back to you*points down at her*

he then walks off in search for moon

*Ryan walks down a dark corridor*
*Moon stepped out of a doorway and glared at Ryan*

Moon: What are you doing in this corridor?

Ryan: Because I can.

Moon: You heard Xavier, he said this is forbidden.

Ryan: Yes, towards students. They don't know what is behind that cell door.

Moon: Yes well I know you do. Why are you going towards the cell?

Ryan: Because, he killed my parents when I was a child. I wanted to ask him some questions...

Moon: He has been locked away in the cell ever since you were younger and you and I were students here. You have has all of the time in the world to ask him a question.

Ryan: Yes, but when i was younger I was scared to go in there thinking that he was slit my throat like he did my father and mother.

Moon: So....

Ryan: So, now I am older and more powerful I can stand up to him. Besides he is weak.

Moon: You can ask him when Xavier says you can. He doesn't know that you are here.

Ryan: Well, I don't care what Xavier thinks!

*Ryan transforms into a mouse and scampers down the corridor and under the Cell door.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: I am going to make Ryan the person with the anger problem like last time.

[I]Sean watched the new kid run down the halls toward the guys dorms[/I]

Sean:....musta stumpled into the secret base while looking around...

[I]Sean shrugs...walked to the door to the base and closed it then turned back and walked off to his room...he heard the fighting down the halls but didn't bother to look because he knew it involved moon and Nobility and that would mean it would involve him getting hurt...cause the only thing they possibly hurt as much as each other was him...oft during their fights...which they had haid since they met...[/I]

Sean:...same ol same ol round here...

[I]Sean slipped into his room and wondered if it would survive[/I]

*Ryan scampered under the door and transformed into his regular form.*

Ryan: Where is he? SABEROOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*A voice behind ryan*

Voice: He he.. Another shape shifter!

*Ryan turned around but Sabertooths claw was on his neck. The sharp nails were through his neck automatically.*

*Sabertooth kciked him against a wall.*

Sabertooth: Now, you will die like you parents did.. And the good thing is that no ones knows you are here...

*Sabertooth took out a chunk of metal from a bar and raised it up fixing to stab Ryan in the stomach.*

oh... i feel sooooo loved...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

siren walks in to the mantion and walked up the stairs and into her room...turning she slammed the door... annoyed yells where herd as ppl compained of the noise...

siren: oops... ohhhh...free time!!! books!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry nothing else came to mind

three hours later

siren: ughh...fooooooodddddd...

she stumbled out of the hammoc and tripped down the stairs

she got to the mess hall and nearly transported to the food line...in her haste she bashed sean

siren: hey... can't talk...hungry...

she piled her plate with food and sat at a table and dug in with a vengence

Sabertooth: I wanna see your guts shapeshifter!!!eh eh!

*Sabertooth licked the blood off of Ryan's neck.*

Sabertooth: But I will do that later. Now is my time to escape he he!

*Sabertooth ran out of the door and out the mansion into the free worl which he hasn't seen for 20 years...*

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Akira looked out his window just in time to see Sabertooth run across the fields away from the mansion[/i]

Akira:What the ****!?*leaps out window, and runs after Sabertooth*****, he's fast.

[i]Akira stops chasing Sabertooth and Sabertooth nears the wall, and Akira raises his hand, and shoots a jet of fire at Sabertooth[/i]

Sabertooth:YOW! WHAT THE **** WAS THAT?*looks back, and sees Akira bolting back towrds the mansion*Ah, I'll get that kid later...Him and the shape shifter.....*Sabertooth feels a burning on his side, and looks down*AH! I'M ON FIRE! THAT ****ING KID![/COLOR]

*As Adam shows off to a pack of girls at the gym, Adrien sits on the bleachers macing it with a few of the cheerleaders.*

Adrien - So, uh, Chelse, how about you and me catch a movie friday night?

*Chelse and her friends giggle together.*

Chelse - Hehehe, sure we can go out, but on one condition, I need a date for my 2 friends.

*Chelse motions over to two other very nice lookin cheerleaders.*

Adrien - Hey, no problem, its a done deal. So, i'll a, pick you up at 8?

Chelse - Make it 7

Adrien - Alright, see you firday.

*Adrien walks over to Adam with a noticable spring in his step.*

Adrien - *signing to himself* I just got a daaaaaaate....with Ceeelseeeee, oh yes, Cheeeeelseeeee.

*When Adrien reaches Adam, the behemouth had finally broken a sweat, and the girls where urging him to make it to 100. When he brought the bar down for 99, Adrien put his hand on the bar and leaned on it, pinning the bar to Adam's chest.*

Adrien - So big guy, you still showin off to all the ladys? Cause we gotta be back at the mantion by 6:00.

Adam - *struggling* Ya.......sure......just........get offa.........me.

*Adrien let up off of Adam and let him finish his set. Sitting up, he wiped his brow and grabbed his shirt.*

Adam - *phew* That was a good warm up.

Adrien - Ya, sure, whatever you say. Now lets get goin before we get in some deep crap with the prof for missing......*looks around to see the pack of girls still stairing stary eyed at Adam*........uh, practice.

Adam - .......right. Ladys, I'll see you all later.

*Adam and Adrien headed to the exit for the gym*

Adrien - *sniffing the air* Pee Yu man, you wreeck

*Adam slaps Adrien on the back of the head for the comment.*

Adam - Shadap.

[I]Sean sat down by Siren and watched her eat while he slowly ate his...then watched Akira storm in[/I]

Sean:....

siren: *slurp* what's up you look angry

Akira:*looks at Siren*I just saw this cat-man on like steroids run across the fields...And he lept over the wall, and I shot....

Siren:Shot what?

Akira:What? Nothing...Whats for eating...?

siren: *shruggs* go and see

Sean:....

[I]Sean continues to eat slowly watching the two then watching Akira go to the line[/I]

Sean:...there is a rumor that the muntant sabertooth was locked up in the mansion...only "cat-man" I can think of...

Siren:yeah I remember that

Sean:.....

[I]Sean returned to eating and mainly watching Siren...but watching others alos[/I]

Sean:...see the days fight?

Ok, what stats do I need to post? I'm guessing it goes something along the lines of:

Name: Suzuku (OF COURSE)
Height: Ummm...5'3
Weight: Ummm...I dunno! :D
Power: Super-Speed (in otherwords quicksilvers power)
Bio: An outcast at school. Doesn't use his powers that much, so Prof X hasn't found him yet.
Personality: Very shy at first, but once he's friends with someone, he acts normal.
Appearance: (See attachment)

---

BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Teacher: Ok children, remember that your essays need to be in by...Thursday.

Everyone: Awww maaaaaaaaaaaan!!!

[I]In the corridors...[/I]

Suzuku: [I]Great! :rolleyes: Here comes Ted and Butch...Probably here to rip up my work...Hopefully Mr. Filler has a spare sheet...[/I]

Butch: Hey kid whatcha doing

Ted: Give us ya work right now you lowlife piece of sh*t

Suzuku: *Closes locker* :therock: Ummm...No thanks.

[I]Starts to walk off, when suddenly, Ted and Butch push him over![/I]

Butch: I [B]SAID[/B] give us your work right now punk

Ted: Yeah what he said

Suzuku: :flaming: Don't push me...Or you won't know what hit you...Literally.

Ted: Oooh ooh scary ha ha ha

Butch: Oooh Ted qick lets run away crying! He's just tooo strong for us boo hoo hoo :rolleyes: :laugh:

Suzuku: :flaming:

[I]Starts walking off, when Ted runs upto him again![/I]

Ted: Now I'll show you why I'm the rugby team captain! (I think in America they call Rugby Football)

[I]Ted rams Suzuku in the back, sending him flying into the lockers lined along the wall, but before he hits them, he swings his foot round and pushes off the wall, sending him speeding towards the two, and before he hits Ted (at the front), he suddenly disappears and Butch is suddenly sent in into the wall, while Ted has his face pummeled by Suzukus fists too fast to see![/I]

Ted: X_X

Butch: X_X

Suzuku: [I]I'm outta here, before the princi-[/I]

Princible: Suzuku Otaru!

Suzuku: Yes?

Princible: In my office NOW

Suzuku: Yes sir...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Ok, what stats do I need to post? I'm guessing it goes something along the lines of:

Name: Suzuku (OF COURSE)
Power: Super-Speed
Bio: An outcast at school. Doesn't use his powers that much, so Prof X hasn't found him yet.
Personality: Very shy at first, but once he's friends with someone, he acts normal.
Appearance: (See attachment) [/B][/QUOTE]

Name
Height
Bio
Appearance
Power...this has to be one of the muntants from X-men or X-men evolution...you could have quicksilvers power...or w/e his name is

*Adam and Adrien role up to the school in Adriens supped up Supra. Adrien dropped Adam off out front.*

Adam - So, when you gonna let me drive your car?

Adrien - Ha, thats a never Jr., You've barely had your licence for 2 months.

Adam - So, I can still drive better than you.

Adrien - Ya, In your dreams. Oh, and hey, I need someone to take out this cheerleader chick at school or else Chelse won't go out with me. How bout it?

Adam - I'll think about it.

Adrien - Alright man. I'll cya inside.

*With that, Adrien drove his car towards the back of the mansion. But as he drove, he found something very amiss. The grass seemed to be somewhat torn up, as if a large animal had just torn through it, and even more peculiar was the burnmarks on the far wall.*

Adrien - Geez, intence training I guess.

*Adrien parks his car next to the X-Van and heads inside.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------

And incase anyone care, I drew a pic of my char in his X-Men Costume. I thinks its pretty good, but you can be the judge. And If you want one of your char, just pm me with a description and I'll try and do it asap.;)