Manick Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 have you seen this yet? [url]http://www.xs4all.nl/~rf/evil.jpg[/url]
Ryan Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Manick [/i] [B]have you seen this yet? [url]http://www.xs4all.nl/~rf/evil.jpg[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]\ That is so true lol! Especially the evil part. Probably means Britty lol!
Soccer 4 Life Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 :wow: Woa, that is pretty offensive :nope:
Ryan Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i] [B]:wow: Woa, that is pretty offensive :nope: [/B][/QUOTE] Yes I am a boy but I dont think it offensive towards girls. i think it is funny cause in some cases it is true lol!
Justin Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 I think that has been posted before. Though, the author of the post claimed credit for having written it. Though it is true, you must understand that, you are in love, it is a tolerable evil. -Justin
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [color=indigo] So girls are evil...that really doesn't surprise me... I guess it actually makes sense in away considering that I have always been fascinated by evil people. No wonder I am so attracted to women, I'd rather be with a :devil: then an :angel: anyday...they are more fun.[/color]
Ryan Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B][color=indigo] So girls are evil...that really doesn't surprise me... I guess it actually makes sense in away considering that I am slightly evil. No wonder I am so attracted to women, I'd rathe be with a :devil: then an :angel: anyday...they are more fun.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Are you a boy or girl? I am thinking that you are a girl. You a lesbian??
Manick Posted February 11, 2002 Author Posted February 11, 2002 [QUOTE]I'd rathe be with a then an anyday...they are more fun.[/QUOTE] lol at Heaven's Cloud! :)
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [color=indigo] No, I am a guy and not a lesbian. But I think I will edit my post so no one else ges confused[/color]
Delian Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B] Are you a boy or girl? I am thinking that you are a girl. You a lesbian?? [/B][/QUOTE] Hahahahahaha:laugh: :laugh: Oh that is too funny, don't know why though... Yeah us girls can be quite evil, I must admit...but always in a playful way... being absolute angels is boring.:naughty:
Sere Tuscumbia Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Manick [/i] [B]have you seen this yet? [url]http://www.xs4all.nl/~rf/evil.jpg[/url] [/B][/QUOTE] :winces: You're harsh . . . that is just harsh . . . :shrugs: Oh well, doesn't apply to me . . .
Narius Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 yeah I've seen that, I was quoting it all over the place too ^_^
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 Thats not funny -_- But well that was alrighti guess!!!
BabyGirl Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [color=deeppink]It should only be offensive to girls who ARE evil. I am not evil, hence, I am not offended by it one bit :p[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Manick [/i] [B]have you seen this yet? [url]http://www.xs4all.nl/~rf/evil.jpg[/url][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]That's not neccesarily true. I know girls who don't require time or money.. well, they do have their time, of course they do. So do guys. But time isnt neccesarily money. I've spent a lot fo time with a lot of girls and it didnt cost me a penny. I've seen another humorous picture. I used to have it on my computer, but I deleted it a while ago. It was sent through a forwarded email. It had a picture of a baby all wide-eyed and happy looking with some inserted text at the bottom saying "Those are both for me?!" Lol, it was funny :p[/SIZE]
wuteva8 Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 hmm...either i dont get it...or i get it and its not funni...
NeoCactuar Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 Gwahahahhahahaha. That's pretty funny, allthough not nessicerily allways correct, the mathamatical formula for girls/women. Gwahahahhaha.
RicoTranzrig Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 That was funny...but it does ring some truth...girls are evil, if not evil, then complex and clever...
NorykoAngelcry Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Hehe, I remember when I first saw this. It was some time ago, and I was showing it to one of my friends. She got a pretty big kick out of it. Now, while I can't say this applies to all of the women I know. . it DOES work for a good majority of the ones I hang out with :naughty: . . or even talk to online *cough* [/SIZE][/COLOR]
BabyGirl Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]That was funny...but it does ring some truth...girls are evil, if not evil, then complex and clever... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]The latter, my friend, the latter ;) Actually, we have the ability to be all of those things. That is why we are clever. We are evil because of the fact we [i]are[/i] devious and clever. All of those things make us complex... ...I feel another mathematical equation coming on...! :rotflmao:[/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]And then us guys...we're simple folk...well, some of us anyway...[/COLOR]
Anna Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 *is curious, and clicks link* lol..... whatever. You know, I could do my [i]own[/i] math about guys, and I guarentee you that my equation would be much, much harsher.....
Delian Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]The latter, my friend, the latter ;) Actually, we have the ability to be all of those things. That is why we are clever. We are evil because of the fact we [i]are[/i] devious and clever. All of those things make us complex... ...I feel another mathematical equation coming on...! :rotflmao:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] That is so true. Well, it is for most women anyway, because generally, airheads will always exist in both genders.
Manick Posted February 11, 2002 Author Posted February 11, 2002 a good old shoot-out between the genders... I love it! :smirk:
wuteva8 Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]*is curious, and clicks link* lol..... whatever. You know, I could do my [i]own[/i] math about guys, and I guarentee you that my equation would be much, much harsher..... [/B][/QUOTE] mmm...same here...but it would be much shorter than the one for girls...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now