OtakuBoards

Love IS....

RicoTranzrig

I know what you mean amibasuki, I had a girl that was in love with me, and all she talk about was me this and me that. Well anywaz I am not attracted to her at all, but we remain good friends still because we are almost completly in common with each other. So I think love needs key ingredients like that to actually work. You can love someone truelly but have it not work out cause of things like that listed above. So its more of finding your soul mate. Of course no one can really make a true factual statement untill they have been deeply in love with someone who deeply loved them. Everybody has loved someone just they dont always love you back....this I know.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]I disagree with love being over rated. When you have loved someone or have even just really really liked someone theres nothing that can compare. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah I agree...

You don't realize exactly how powerful love is till you truely feel it.... believe me like I said, True love is something many think they have felt, but very few have. True love has no comparison.... and is never over rated and you'll feel the same once you experience it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i]
[B]

[b]Thanks. I didn't write that. It's from the best book ever, and the most popular, and the truest, and it's been around fer quite a long time. You should give it a read.[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Dang I gotta read more books often hmmm whats the title of the booky?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]Over-rated.......[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]I think that anyone who talks of love in that way has never felt true love :)

There are no words in any language to describe true love, but it's true that most people [i]think[/i] they've experienced it but actually haven't.

True love is an emotion deeper than any other...and there is absolutely nothing in the world better than it :)[/color]

I think that love is something that happens between two people. They meet each other, and gradually spend more time together. They do things together, tell each other about their family, friends, and home. They talk a lot, about nothing in particular. They just like being with each other.

TJMO....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Anyways, I was wondering what peoples thoughts on love...here's what I think love truly is:

It's when two people, who have lots in common, meet and instantly "click" as if they knew each other for a long time, yet they don't. After the first meeting, they meet each other again and become friends, sharing more stories and experiences. They meet time and time again for a long period of time. There's something about this person that makes you want to go up and talk to them about anything and everything. They listen.

...then it finally hits, they like they like each other. They never had to say anything to each other, and actions take place of words. They accept each other into their lives, [i]band together as one, have fun and be marry together (and if the circumstances are right, get married:D)[/i].

Yeah, so that's my 2 cents on love... [/B][/QUOTE]

That's nice, they can get married twice.

Anyways... it's just a human emotion, you could fall in love with anyone. Oh wait, it's all in the genes.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lucky [/i]
[B]

That's nice, they can get married twice.

Anyways... it's just a human emotion, you could fall in love with anyone. Oh wait, it's all in the genes. [/B][/QUOTE]

Huh? Married twice?....then that wouldn't be true love. Yes love's one of the most deepest emotions in the human soul. I'm just saying that, maybe, love is the best friendship...

I don't think it's in the genes cause those define what you have the potential of becoming, not what you choose in life.

Love is everything.. It's like oxygen... Like the Sky, the Moon.. the world .. everything...

True love is so hard to find.... But when you find it you never want to let it go..
Yes sometimes it can end in heartache..
But I think that everyone has one perfest person for them.. to create that whole person... You know what i mean??
and it could take life times to find that person.. but it will only be one person..and you know thats it's the right one. you feel it in the depths of your soul.... you want that person to have all the happiness you can give them and they want the same for you.. you can tell what each other is thinking.... you caneven finish each others sentences sometimes... and when you are sad they are sad. you are happy they are happy.. thats what love is..and even if you find that person tht completes you and it ends in heartache.. you are meant to be together.. for all eternity.. so even when you die in the next life you will find that person..

I think that is all i wanted to say..
but people say that love is a horrible thing because they don't believe in it... but everyone should.. or else how miserable would that be??

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Anyways, I was wondering what peoples thoughts on love...here's what I think love truly is:

It's when two people, who have lots in common, meet and instantly "click" as if they knew each other for a long time, yet they don't. After the first meeting, they meet each other again and become friends, sharing more stories and experiences. They meet time and time again for a long period of time. There's something about this person that makes you want to go up and talk to them about anything and everything. They listen.

...then it finally hits, they like they like each other. They never had to say anything to each other, and actions take place of words. They accept each other into their lives, band together as one, have fun and be marry together (and if the circumstances are right, get married:D).

Yeah, so that's my 2 cents on love... [/B][/QUOTE]
I have no idea what love means to me, love is all too confusiong for my brain, I don't understand love, all sya different things, and then when I compare it to things that happen to my life, I think this girl I like, likes me, with the reasont hat one person said, and then again the other peopel other thigns, adn when I use those things and compare to my life, the girl I like don't like me, so this kinda gives me a weakness on confronting anyone about going out, and so forth, love can 'cause so much harm to yourself emtionally, especially i fyou keep it to yourslef, and that's what I do, I keep all of the pain of love inside of myself, and keeping it bottled up isn't good, but I don't have enough courage to open up to anyone about it, of course I might say a lot to someone about it, but i never tell them the pain I feel in inside of myself and other things, so it's hard for me to talk to anyone, and that'show my life is, and that's how I look upon on love