OtakuBoards

Love IS....

RicoTranzrig

Anyways, I was wondering what peoples thoughts on love...here's what I think love truly is:

It's when two people, who have lots in common, meet and instantly "click" as if they knew each other for a long time, yet they don't. After the first meeting, they meet each other again and become friends, sharing more stories and experiences. They meet time and time again for a long period of time. There's something about this person that makes you want to go up and talk to them about anything and everything. They listen.

...then it finally hits, they like they like each other. They never had to say anything to each other, and actions take place of words. They accept each other into their lives, band together as one, have fun and be marry together (and if the circumstances are right, get married:D).

Yeah, so that's my 2 cents on love...

Love is totally illogical... It pops out of no where at times... And where it should be so very easy to say it, it's incredibly hard when you actually try... Love is the greatest thing in life, though. And probably it will be with a person you least expect.

Bah, bad two cents, I can't explain too well...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]Love is totally illogical... It pops out of no where at times... And where it should be so very easy to say it, it's incredibly hard when you actually try... Love is the greatest thing in life, though. And probably it will be with a person you least expect.

Bah, bad two cents, I can't explain too well... [/B][/QUOTE]
least expect? thats a scary thought:eek:

From the Crazy White Boy, a little poetry on love:

My memories of you go by
like rows of butterflies on crutches.

We were the blind desperately unbuttoning the blind,
lost in the blur of the forbidden.

Until your voice, like the shock of cold chicken,
ripped my heart out
and beat it like a seal pup,
into your front porch.

Suddenly, my life was invaded
by a drunken synchronized-swim team of emotions...

As the book of my soul began to fill with coffee rings.

Now I know that my life is a only metaphor,
for something infinitely worse -

But your cruelty can never keep its freshness.

One day, your beauty too, will be gone
like lost socks from a dryer.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B][URL=http://www.jikannohizumi.net/banners/kyoko28.jpg]Love.[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE]

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that pic of her.... so good :) Thanks for finding it :) ::saves pic::

Anyway.... love is two things to me.... the greatest and the worst feeling ever. Great when you are with the person you love, worst when the person you love is not there.....

True Love is something thought to be felt by many, but felt by only a few.... You will know that one time in life when you find true love...

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yes but what is better true love... or a best friend?... i would give up anything including my (future) wife to be friends forever w/ my best friend she is amazing... u know that one person you can spend hours w/ and never notice it has been 15 mins, the person you dont see as a girl but as a person to me... that is what love is all about to cross the line of "sex" and see them as human not a girl... thou i dont believe love is what gets people married... cause i could never marry her... our friendship is way more important...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=2][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yes but what is better true love... or a best friend?... i would give up anything including my (future) wife to be friends forever w/ my best friend she is amazing... u know that one person you can spend hours w/ and never notice it has been 15 mins, the person you dont see as a girl but as a person to me... that is what love is all about to cross the line of "sex" and see them as human not a girl... thou i dont believe love is what gets people married... cause i could never marry her... our friendship is way more important...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well there is a rather big difference in love for a friend and love for someone that youc are for in a... (i don't know any other way to say this) sexual way.... a friend's love is just as important to me if not more so than the love of your partner.... I dunno.... it's just a really different feeling.... To me they are just as important but if I had to give up one, I really couldn't do it... it would be impossible to choose..... but that only works if you are truely in love with your partner.... if not than the choice is easy... friends.

[color=deeppink]I really don't have a clear opinion on love yet...I love a lot of people, yet I have never been in love. I don't think you can have a true belief of what love is until you're mature enough to really understand where your life is going...though I know many people would disagree with that.[/color]

[b]Fer real!

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails."[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i]
[B][b]Fer real!

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love never fails."[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude thats an awsome poemy.:)

So-and-So (I forget the dude's name) once put something like: "your partner should be the love of your life, yet your best friend." love for someone to me is when you love that person very much (kind of a no-brainer there), but even if you never felt 'that way' about the person, you could still be the best of friends. anywayz, it makes sense to me, it might make sense to you guys:D

[B][b]Fer real!

Love never fails."[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

First Corinthians 13:4-8 ;)

[B]

[b]Thanks. I didn't write that. It's from the best book ever, and the most popular, and the truest, and it's been around fer quite a long time. You should give it a read.[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

It surely is.....