Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Do you fall in love easily?
Do you fall out of love easily?
Whats the longest time youve ever dated someone?
Whast the shortest time youve ever dated someone?
How long do your average relationships last?

For me.....

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. 14 hours ( Overnight )
4. Over the summer.
5. Week or 2
Posted
Do you fall in love easily?
Sadly, yes

Do you fall out of love easily?
even more sadly, yes

Whats the longest time youve ever dated someone?
.. as in .. one date? o-O
or as in day/week/month/year wise?
well.. i'v never been on a date date.. but i'v dated someone for like 7 months..

Whast the shortest time youve ever dated someone?
like.. a day or two

How long do your average relationships last?
4-6 months..

btw krillin.. its nice to know you love me and all.. but you need to message me.. let me know how long you've had the av and will have the av.. .. if you want the free graphic.. ^_^ but if not.. then your welcome to ware the av
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Do you fall in love easily?
Do you fall out of love easily?
Whats the longest time youve ever dated someone?
Whast the shortest time youve ever dated someone?
How long do your average relationships last?

[/B][/QUOTE]


[color=indigo]1. No, but I swoon, or get puppylove easily...
2. No, but I fall out of a swoon easily
3. I dunno, a couple months maybe
4. One date...I have been on tons of first dates that, easily 35
5. One and a half dates I guess...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Do you fall in love easily? umm..I guess..maybe..I care about people easily but there are only two people I claim to love..

Do you fall out of love easily? nope..still care for those two as much as ever..

Whats the longest time youve ever dated someone? 17 months (somat weeks - somat days)

Whast the shortest time youve ever dated someone? 3 weeks 5 days

How long do your average relationships last? 3 months[/B][/QUOTE]
Posted
Let's do this the easy way......

Do you fall in love easily? No
Do you fall out of love easily? No
Whats the longest time youve ever dated someone? 1 year
Whast the shortest time youve ever dated someone? 30 mins
How long do your average relationships last? Hmm...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Do you fall in love easily?
Do you fall out of love easily?
Whats the longest time youve ever dated someone?
Whast the shortest time youve ever dated someone?
How long do your average relationships last?

[/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=red]1. Yes
2. No not really
3. Um...3 years O.O
4.1 week
5.About 3 months![/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1][b]Do you fall in love easily?[/b] Non, je n'obtiens pas impliqué avec des filles trop.
[b]Do you fall out of love easily?[/b] Je n'ai pas eu la chance à.
[b]Whats the longest time youve ever dated someone?[/b] Trois mois.
[b]Whats the shortest time youve ever dated someone?[/b] Trois mois. J'ai seulement été dans un rapport une fois avant.
[b]How long do your average relationships last?[/b] Trois mois. Vu que c'est le seul rapport que j'ai eu, je n'ai rien à faire la moyenne de lui à.

Since we're on the topic of "love" then I felt it neccessary to reply in the "language of love" lol[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Do you fall in love easily?
Do you fall out of love easily?
Whats the longest time youve ever dated someone?
Whast the shortest time youve ever dated someone?
How long do your average relationships last?
[/B][/QUOTE]

1. Yes
2. Nope. If I do, I use my will power to get me back up.
3. 2 years (thats right now)
4. 1 month
5. Eh........3 months??
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Do you fall in love easily?
Do you fall out of love easily?
Whats the longest time youve ever dated someone?
Whats the shortest time youve ever dated someone?
How long do your average relationships last?


[/B][/QUOTE]

1.yes
2.not really
3.NA
4.NA
5.NA


Never had a bf or gf..Yet!But somewhere in the future I will have a gf(cause i asked her out,hehe).She not ready for a girlfriend.But we love each other alot!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Do you fall in love easily?
Do you fall out of love easily?
Whats the longest time youve ever dated someone?
Whast the shortest time youve ever dated someone?
How long do your average relationships last?

For me.....

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. 14 hours ( Overnight )
4. Over the summer.
5. Week or 2 [/B][/QUOTE]

1. Yes.
2. No(that sucks!)
3. 2 1/2 years(yes I do keep count!!)
4. 8 hours(boy dumped me cause I didn't want to be his quote, en quote, "cutty buddy")
5. It depends on who the person is...

To sum it all up, my life/love life sucks!!!!!:bawl: :bawl:
Posted
[color=orange]
1. No.... I do not think that it is an easy thing to do... falling in love is hard.... a lot of people think that they are in love when they really are not... I know from experience :p

2. No... I don't fall out of love easily either.... on of my boyfriend's dumped me and was a complete jerk to me after that but I still loved him for a long time! :)

3. Longest time I have ever dated someone is 2 years... but that was in fifth grade so i don't know if that counts or not! But the relationship I am in right now has been a year and 3 months.

4. Shortest time I have ever dated someone..... that would be one day! It was a long time ago... but I dated some guy just to get a Valentine's day present! :devil: I would never do that nowadays, though. That was in, like, 5th grade!

5. Average relationship time? I don't really have one! [/color]
Posted
No , I have never fallen inlove..I lose interest too easily.....I've fallen inlust. I'm lusting over someone right now. It'll never happen, and that's not fair. :(

I would say yes, but i've never fallen inlove to fall out of it.

Longest relationship, if you can call it that was 7 weeks.

Shortest, one date.

Don't have an ave realationship time cause I don't date much. It's going to take a pretty interesting person who will grab my attention and keep it...I haven't found him, but the guy i'm lusting over has good potential. I wish he didn't have to be such a jerk though...aarrgghhh :mad:
Posted
1. No...its too painful to get into something like that.

2. Yes...once I'm in it...it's hard to get back to my old self.

3. 7 Months and Counting

4. 1 day (big mistake)

5. Hmmm... (7x30+1)/2 = 105.5 days...
Posted
Do you fall in love easily?

nope!

[b]Do you fall out of love easily? [/b]

yes!

[b] Whats the longest time youve ever dated someone? [/b]

it would have been a year if we stayed to-gether for one more day... :whoops:

[b] What's the shortest time youve ever dated someone? [/b]

3 months

[b] How long does your average relationships last? [/b]

a cou-ple of months :blush:

:wave:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Do you fall in love easily?
Do you fall out of love easily?
Whats the longest time youve ever dated someone?
Whast the shortest time youve ever dated someone?
How long do your average relationships last?
[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]1. I have to go with what goddess21 said. I don't really fall in love, since I have never really even found what love is for me. I fall for people though, and fall often/fast/hard. It is rather sad, and I am bad at hiding my feelings sometimes. Just depends on the person.

2. Falling out of 'love' is sorta hard for me. The person has to do something really bad for me to see her 'dark side' and know that she is not right. I really look at the inner person, and try to see the good in them, no matter what they do.

3. Well, only really 'dated' once. . so about 3 days.

4. See above.

5. Ummm. . . they don't ^_^

Someday, I am sure I will find someone (just keep telling myself that for hope).[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Do you fall in love easily?
Do you fall out of love easily?
Whats the longest time youve ever dated someone?
Whast the shortest time youve ever dated someone?
How long do your average relationships last?

1. No
2. No
3. 9 months
4. Day
5. 2 to 6 months.
Posted
[color=deeppink]

[b]Do you fall in love easily?[/b] Nope, but I do swoon :whoops:
[b]Do you fall out of love easily?[/b] Again, no. It takes me a long time to get over people.
[b]Whats the longest time youve ever dated someone?[/b]Mmm...about 7 months on and off.
[b]Whast the shortest time youve ever dated someone?[/b] Two weeks or so.
[b]How long do your average relationships last?[/b] Well...all of my relationships are on and off...lately I haven't had any to speak about :([/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Do you fall in love easily?
Do you fall out of love easily?
Whats the longest time youve ever dated someone?
Whast the shortest time youve ever dated someone?
How long do your average relationships last?

[/B][/QUOTE]

Nope.
Nope.
About three years.
A few weeks.
Before the long one, usually only three or four months. But, i'm more relationship-educated now, so I expect that they'll get longer.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Do you fall in love easily?
Do you fall out of love easily?
Whats the longest time youve ever dated someone?
Whast the shortest time youve ever dated someone?
How long do your average relationships last?

For me.....

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. 14 hours ( Overnight )
4. Over the summer.
5. Week or 2 [/B][/QUOTE]


1.No
2.No
3.9 hours
4.4 hours
5.2 months
---------------------------------

:cool: Well...the reason I don't fall in love easily is because I'm not ready for that kind of committment in a High School relationship.:babble:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Do you fall in love easily?
Do you fall out of love easily?
Whats the longest time youve ever dated someone?
Whast the shortest time youve ever dated someone?
How long do your average relationships last?
[/B][/QUOTE]

1. No
2. No (even more so than the previous 'no')
3. quite a while, though it was long ago
4. quite a while, though it was long ago
5. quite a while (I think you get the idea)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Do you fall in love easily?
Do you fall out of love easily?
Whats the longest time youve ever dated someone?
Whast the shortest time youve ever dated someone?
How long do your average relationships last?
[/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue][size=1]
1. No, that why I'm still single
2. n/a
3.n/a
4.n/a
Nice avatar Krillin and Cam [/color][/size]
Posted
Do you fall in love easily? [b] :bawl: Mehe, I do..... :bawl: :bawl:[/b]
Do you fall out of love easily? [b] :bawl: I do..... even more than falling IN love.....[/b]
Whats the longest time youve ever dated someone? [b] Erm..... something like half a year.....[/b]
Whast the shortest time youve ever dated someone? [b] 3 weeks..... :drunk:[/b]
How long do your average relationships last? [b]About..... A month..... :D[/b]

Bahahahahaaaaaaaa..... :bawl:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...