MarkM Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 v4 started up 7:09 my time (usa/canada) i luv it how bout u:toothy:
Guest Imsirion Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 i love it,black silver n gray! pretty spiffy:D
Break Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [SIZE=1]I love it, really nice colours :)[/SIZE]
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [color=indigo] Well I think it rocks, although I have not seen all of the new aspects. It looks incredible and the new forums lok great...the Otaku staff did an awesome job:D [/color]
James Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [size=1]I just want to mention that some design aspects will change over the next week. We will also revamp avatars and smileys and repair general errors. Please don't report these to staff -- I assure everyone that they'll be fixed. In the meantime, enjoy the new forums. :)[/size]
MarkM Posted February 14, 2002 Author Posted February 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][size=1]I just want to mention that some design aspects will change over the next week. We will also revamp avatars and smileys and repair general errors. Please don't report these to staff -- I assure everyone that they'll be fixed. In the meantime, enjoy the new forums. :)[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] sweet um u might not need this but this is a site with like all the smilys known to man [URL=http://www.mysmilies.com/?archive=index]http://www.mysmilies.com/?archive=index[/URL] p.s. dont yall just luv the silver thing i luv it
Justin Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 Well, I have to say I love the new design, as well as some of the new staff members.(lol) James, you really topped all the older versions with this one. -Justin
MarkM Posted February 14, 2002 Author Posted February 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]Well, I have to say I love the new design, as well as some of the new staff members.(lol) James, you really topped all the older versions with this one. -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] we all know u love the staff :toothy: :toothy:
Dragonballzman Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 Dude I love it! You all wouldn't belive the time I had waiting for it! I was there EVERY step of the way! From clicking the post reply button on a forum then getting the message that its coming, to having the one minute left countdown! If you don't belive me, check my siggy! It has every single message that came up! :D Go JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
MarkM Posted February 14, 2002 Author Posted February 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Dude I love it! You all wouldn't belive the time I had waiting for it! I was there EVERY step of the way! From clicking the post reply button on a forum then getting the message that its coming, to having the one minute left countdown! If you don't belive me, check my siggy! It has every single message that came up! :D Go JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! [/B][/QUOTE] yo i was there to btw how was dinner adam lol but hay there her bte dbzman nice siggy:toothy: :toothy:
Nerdsy Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]I love it. Although I like nice, bright colors better, (GREEN BACKGROUND!!! :P) the look of industrial is almost as good. The new options are great. I especially like the option to block out users sigs. Now we I don't have to reduce my sig. :D I also love the new staff. A lot of members which (in my opinion) should have become mods a long time ago. I'm also glad we didn't lose any topics. Now, when I'm bored, I can look back through topics, and build on V3 knowledge... Bah, I talk too much...[/COLOR]
Delian Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 Excellent...I love the colours...Groovy Very Well Done:) Lots-A-Luv
Dragonballzman Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 Thanx. :) I just can't wait until we get all the new smilies and avatars done! GET THE PUKE ONE OR I'LL KEEL YA!!!
Shy Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [SIZE=1]I absolutely love the new boards. The design is just great, I couldn't imagine going back to version 3 after this... now I know why some of you wanted Version 4 so much.[/SIZE]
velvet paws Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 as I said in a previous topic...... [SIZE=4]I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT :bawl: GO BACK TO THE OLD ONE PLEASE...THIS PLACE LOOKS SO DEAD AND TASTELESS AND CHARACTERLESS NOW :bawl:[/SIZE]
Chaos Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i] [B] yo i was there to btw how was dinner adam lol but hay there her bte dbzman nice siggy:toothy: :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE] Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........Try diet sentance-cola, it'll brighten up my day. I love v.4.. I've only been here for v.3 and now 4, but I love this place more than ever. Oh, and James. I need to talk to you about a certain smilie...... I'll AIM you later.
BabyGirl Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [color=deeppink][quote]"It looks better than me!" - BabyGirl" [/quote] ::glares at James and Adam...smacks them both:: James, I'm assuming this is YOUR doing...but I guess I should never underestimate that ever-elusive Adam :shifty: Oh well...I hit you both anyway :p[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [SIZE=1][color=indigo]I've said it before and I'll say it again. Very well done. Industry is a good look for [b]OB[/b]. Makes it look more organized and whatnot. Yay [b]James[/b] and [b]Adam[/b]! :)[/SIZE][/color]
Warlock Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 I completely love the new look. It looks way more polished, and the colours are smooth on my eyes anyway. *Hails James and Adam*
James Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink] ::glares at James and Adam...smacks them both:: James, I'm assuming this is YOUR doing...but I guess I should never underestimate that ever-elusive Adam :shifty: Oh well...I hit you both anyway :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkblue]Yeah I admit, it was my doing. lol Due to the fact that I've basically been running the boards since V3, Adam gave me free reign in terms of design. So what you see is my doing -- although Adam was kind enough to actually put the buttons up for me. Still, OB4 wouldn't be possible without the suggestions from senior staff etc...so it's a team effort. :) But yeah, the quote was my doing ;) hehe.[/color]
Cibo Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 I love this new metal look. Makes it look a whole lot better than Version 3. Good job guys!
Fall Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 Well it certainly came by surprise for me. I mean, I went offline yesterday, with Otakuboards v.3. Now, I come online again, and it looks like a whole new board. I love it! :) Nice job James and Adam. :)
kizu Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 I like it but i would like it to have more color on it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now