OtakuBoards

Dragonball Z: Planet Vegetto (sign ups)

Yoda

~Several years after the Buu saga~

Brolly has been found alive, and is terrorising the Earth once again. He is much stronger than before, and has single handedly waiped out all of the Z-warriors....... except for the saiyans, He wanted them all to suffer for an eternity. First to die were Goku and Vegeta. Goku and Vegeta are in a constant struggle, fighting Brolly as he wipes out all inhabitants of the planet. However, as luck would have it, King Kaio appeared on Earth...... and brought with him the Potarro Earrings. Goku and Vegeta fused almost immediately, and Vegetto was reborn. The cockyness and allround strength of the fusion was more than a match for Brolly. After a long and gruelling fight, lasting many years, Vegetto finally beat Brolly, obliterating his tyranny from Earth forever. However, what Vegetto could not get rid of, was the terrible destruction that Brolly had caused. Vegetto soon found that his families were the only survivors of this battle. He was left with a choice....... Vegetto could wish back all the Earthlings, or he could refound the saiyan race once more. The excitement and adrenaline boiled in him at the thought of this. He quickly collected the dragonballs, and Shenlong reluctantly agreed to Vegetto's proposal. All the saiyan warriors who died when Planet Vegeta was destroyed, were wished back to life. The saiyan race was reborn, and the planet was renamed Planet Vegetto.
Over many years, the saiyan population grew and grew. Vegetto finally passed away, and soon signs of Planet Vegeta were starting to shine again. They started becoming galactic pirates again. The saiyan's ruthless and predjudice as they were, drove the weaker of their species into the mountain's, where they lived as cave men. But, as usual, this plan soon backfired on them. The saiyans in the mountains started to mutate, becoming more ape. Their power and size increased, far beyond the normal saiya-jins. However, the normal saiyjins had no advantage. They did not realise how many they had forced into the mountains. Over half the population were considered weak, and so over half had mutated. The normal saiyans had both a power and a number disadvantage. The normal siayans now looked upon Vegetto's two only living descendants, Craig and Blank, to lead them to fight against the mutant saiyins, also known as the Rojin's. The battle for Planet Vegetto, had begun.

Alright people, this is what I want in your profile:
Name:
Race: (note, if you wish to be a mutant saiyan, they are known as Rojin's)
Height:
Weight:
Bio:
Description:
Personality:

Stats: You have 10,000 * to spread over:
Strength:
Speed:
Defense:
Ki:

*Rojin's have 12,000 points to spread. All other races are as above.
--------------------------------------------------

Name: Craig
Race: Saiya-jin
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 250 lbs (muscle)
Bio: One of only two living descendants of Vegetto, Craig is constantly in a struggle to fight the Rojin race, even though he never really supported their movement into the mountains. But, as luck would have it, his blood would mean that he would be blamed for it, and so is one of the main targets for the Rojin's.
Description: Looks exactly like Vegetto, only he has brown hair and eyebrows, and hazel eyes. His suit is also exactly like Vegetto's, only everything blue on Vegetto's attire, is black on Craig's.
Personality: Cocky, always joking about, likes to make people feel weak (when fighting them).

Stats: 10,000 to spread over
Strength: 2,000
Speed: 3,500
Defense: 2,500
Ki: 2,000

Name: Blank

Race: Saiyan

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 215 (Me'sa muscle guy..:mrt:..)

Bio: One of the two last living descendants of Vegetto, a powerful warrior, and hansome guy to boot. Usually always ready to fight, and almost will start one. Known for his insane actions, as well as his near-endless list of Ki attacks(All 107 of them! :D). Has a heart, but is not one to be pushed. Likes fine women(His weakness!). Can do all the abilites of a Saiyan: Flying, shooting energy waves, phasing, etc.. As well as a few abnormal manuevers... Hmmmmmm......

Description: Basically Brolli with Vegetto'a hair, suit, and blood-line. Sounds like Vegeta when he first came to Earth. Wears the traditional Saiyan armor, like, low-and-behold, Vegeta's when he fought Kakarot(Yes, I hate Goku for a name). Wears two golden loop earrings on his ears.

Personality: Cocky, evil, yet has a heart. Funny at times, and suffers from that anime face things every now-and-then. During battle he is ruthless, cold, and has literally no honor; in battle, he will try and win at any cost.

Stats:
Strength: 2,500
Speed: 2,000
Defense: 2,000
Ki: 3,500

Note: Everyone, this is NOT a power hungry RPG for us. Meaning, don't raise your stats like crazy! Let's make this RPG last, people!

Name: Matt
Height: 5'6
Weight: 150 lbs
Bio: Upon training with his 10 brothers and sisters one day, Matt's family was ambushed by a band of Rojin's. Being the youngest, Matt was able to hide while the Rojin's killed his family in front of him. He has since been in constant training, attempting to follow in Vegetto's footsteps. In his travels, he has met up with Blank and Craig and has joined them in their quest. Over time, they have become comrades in battle, though their personalities clash at times.

Description: A black martial arts gi with his family crest on the back. His arms, wrapped in cloth, can contain small blades and other weapons. A worn and dirty headband, which he never takes off, is his only momento of his family.

Personality: Speaks frequently only to those he trusts, limiting that list to Craig and Blank for now. Matt is calm by nature, but when angered he is very unpredictable to even himself. He fights without remorse, and is quick to finish an opponent at the first opportunity.

Stats: 10,000 to spread over
Speed: 4,000

Guest QuickSilver
name: seifer
race: saiyan-jin
height: 6''6'
weight: 230lbs
bio: he is an orphan because both his parents were cast to the mountains. he was stronger than they were
decription: as hair like trunks after he cmae out of the rost but it is black. he wears a red saiyan uniform

Speed: 2,500
Ki: 2,500

Name: Li
Height: 6'5
Weight: 265 lbs
Bio: Is another blood relative of Vegitto that no-one knew about he is descended directly from Trunks son of Vegeta so he bears the Vegetan elite blood. He was training all his life because of what his family has always been told that they were the strongest of all saiya-jins. One day he was out training when his family were attacked by the Rojins in a act of extreme vengence he slaughtered them with an attack called the Ikazuchi and then sought out his blood bretheran Craig and Blank to destroy all the Rojins
Description: he wears Vegeta's armour from the Saiya-jin saga and looks like 15 year old Mirai Trunks only he has black hair and icy colored blue eyes
Personality: He is very good humored most of the time unless smeone mentions any sort of insult to the Vegetan family in which case he beconmes very ruthless and evil

Strength: 2,700
Speed: 2,700
Ki: 2,600

[COLOR=seagreen]Only girl again...........'tsa curse...

Name: Raiha Wallflowers

Race: Saiya-jin/Laporin

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 125lbs.

Bio: Raised on Planet Vegeta, she keeps a relatively low profile, but she isn't too fond of the Rojins, seeing as how they killed her family......Most of the time, she keeps to herself, but she will ruthlessly kill any Rojin that comes her way, and fight with the honor of her mother.

Description: Shoulder length brown hair, and blue/silver eyes. They become red when she is exceptionally angry. White skin, long legs, purple tanktop/skirt, black boots, blah blah blah, lalala.....so yeah.

Personality: Calm, but can sometimes get caught up in bloodlust and lose her control......

Stats: I hate states.:shifty:
Speed: 3,500
Ki: 2,000[/COLOR]

Just a breif description about the Rojin's for y'all to get a better understanding of them:

The Rojin's are naturally stronger than Saiyan's. Upon the mutation their height, muscles, weight, and speed greatly increased in size. They have fur on their cheeks, hands, arms, legs and feet. They are sort of in the middle of a transformation to Oozaru, and can turn into an Oozaru at any time. They cannot, however, turn Super Saiyan. Their intelligence didn't decrease however, they are as smart as normal saiyans. Their blood, mutated as it is, has developed a resistance to Ki. They are harmed by it, but only feel it to half the extend that we would. The Ki that they use it very limited however. All Rokin's can shoot one beam from the mouth, and one ball from each hand.

It is for these reasons, that some of your bio's are screwed up.

Also, Red XIII, if you were a descendant of Trunks, you would not have the blood of Vegetto in you. You would have Vegeta's Bulma's, and Trunks' blood. Vegetto does not come into that equation.

One more thing, which I forgot to mention earlier. No SSJ's at the start. That is all.

Name: Gohan
Race: Saiyan
Height: 6'0"
weight: 200lbs (muscle)
Bio: Both parents were killed by a savage attack by the Rojin's on his village. Has been training for many years.
Description: Has hair like Gohan's from the Cell games and wears a suit liker Majiin Vegeta's.
Personality: Is a calm and intelligent fighter but has an explosive temper with a short fuse.

Stats
Speed: 2,500

Name: Andrew

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 257lbs (All muscle)

Bio: Andrew didn't support the choice to sent the "Rojins" away. Although like any other pure blooded Saiyan he didn't like the weaker of the species. Andrew was always in fights with the Rojins and is considered one of the stronger saiyans. He is one of the leaders of the saiyan army.

Description: Has the evil eyes of Vegeta. Has mystic Gohans hair in the traditional black. Wears the blue stretchy Saiyan stuff and the boots and gloves to go with it. He has the armour Vegeta wore duriing Frieza saga.

Personality: 1 word baby..........NO REMORSE........wait, that's 2. Andrew is a ruthless killer. His attitude is normallly laid back but he has a very big temper which is easy to trigger.

Speed: 3,000

[SIZE=1]
Name: Denra

Race: Android

Height: 5'6"

Weight: He doesn't know.

Bio: An Android created by the leaders on Planet Vegetto to execute all rebel saiyans. Rebel saiyans overthrew the leaders and the Denra escaped.

Description: Red hair, long matrix-style coat, belted with a black belt and he wears small black boots.

Personality: He tries his best to fit in, because he is Android, but people avoid him because of that. Because no one wants to be near him, he has a dislike for all people, but he is desperately wanting some friends.

Stats:
Strength: 5000
Speed: 1125
Defense: 2500
Ki: 1125
[/SIZE]

[size=1][color=crimson]

Name: Rey
Race: Android
Height: 5' 10''
Weight: Very light that is why he is fast
Bio: Is made by Dr. Gero
Description: Looks like Super Gogeta(Like hsi avatar) but hsi hair is sticking up like Trunks during the cell saga and it is maroon. He looks exactly like HIs avatar except for his hair.
Personality: Mean at times but a good friend

Ki: 2,000[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=seagreen]Description: Shoulder length brown hair, and blue/silver eyes. They become red when she is exceptionally angry. White skin, long legs, purple tanktop/skirt, black boots, blah blah blah, lalala.....so yeah.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

*drools* *wipes up drool* I mean, this is what Rojins sorta look like (I have to thank DBZMan for this one..:drunk: )

Name: Godric
Height: 6'1
Weight: unknown
Bio: Not much known about him other than he kas been training ever since the Rojins killed and trashed his village.
Description: Looks Like Teen Gohan but with Pikkon's Clothes.
Personality: Short Temper. He has a rage inside him that could destroy 2 moons at once. He is a true freind and doesn't talk much. He is one of the fastest Saiya-jins on the planet and knows many secret passages on the Planet.

Name: Alderaan
Race: Rojiin
Height: 6"2'
Weight: 80kgs
Bio: [I]Alderaan's rage burned inside day and night. He could not sleep, could not eat, could not think without becoming overwhlemed by the supreme anger which set his muscles trembling violently, and caused the ground to crack beneath his footsteps. For years his people had been persecuted by those arrogant saiyans, and for what!? Because they were weaker. Ha! Alderaan laughed out loud at the thought of that. They would soon see just how weak THEY were. They would see the rain of ki balls fall on their cities, they would see death in every corner of the planet, they would see their end, just as Bardock once did. History did repeat itself, he thought grimly.[/I]

Statistics: [I]The rage he felt with every breath he breathed did have an upshot, thought Alderaan as he looked at his assembled warriors. It had given them so much to work with. So much motivation...again he smiled as he cracked his knuckles.
"We are coming home, my friends. Regaining what we lost so many years ago. We will be RECOMPENSED!!! With the blood of every Saiyan on this god-forsaken planet"
Applause greeted his announcement. And upward he flew.[/I]

Strength:4,500
Speed:2,500
Defense:3,500
Ki:1,500

Name: Cruizr
Race: Rojin
Height: 5'10
Weight: 110 lbs.
Bio:
Statistics: Very angry and brutal when upset, not much is known about him because of his lack of fighting with the others. His strength is great, but that costs him in other area's...

Stats:
Strength: 5,500
Speed: 1,500
Defense: 500

Bah, I'll just copy/paste my Intro from Neil's RPG... The one which he never started... Oh, that's right, he DELETED IT!!
:hell hath no fury like a flash scorned:

Name: Juggernaut
Race: Unknown
Height: 7'11"
Weight: 350 lbs
Bio: A massive warrior, who fell from the sky many years ago. He crash landed on Planet Vegeta, supposedly an outcast from wherever he came from. He lived alone for many years, avoiding anyone at all costs, as he was tired of being different, and therefore he seperated himself from all civilization. Wherever he's from, he cannot channel Ki energy. He instead uses a type of semi-magic, using a different power from external means..
Description: Massive muscles, wears a black tanktop, black pants, black combat boots, and, would you believe it, black gloves. Has Silver hair, short and very spikey. Has eyes of black, silver swirling across them like a mist at times.
Personality: Cold, withdrawn, and generally a loner. But under his dark, worn exterior, lies the soul of a kind and caring being.. Yet he cannot show it, due to his many years of isolation...

Stats:
Strength: 6,000
Speed: 1,000
Defense: 3,000
Ki: N/A

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]LOL, lusting for her already Neil? Well TOO BAD! She doesn't care. BTW, that picture is quite freaky. Looks like this guy I know at school..............:devil:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes already, and I don't care if she doesn't care. I can drool over her all I want! :p She can always slap me out of it. :p :p

And if there someone that really looks like that pic, by all means, be a kind soul and shoot him please?

Well, I'm been my usual self, and signing up after the RPG's already been going for a few days...:D
---------------------------------------------

Name: Warlock
Race: ½ Zork, ½ Unknown
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 135lb
Bio: A mysterious warrior, Warlock crash landed on Planet Vegetto many years ago, and stayed in the shadows of the planet, training gradually as he learnt of the planet and it's people. When the threat of the Rojin arrised, Warlock ceased his mission to learn of the people of the planet, and instead focused fully on training...
Description: Medium mucles, wears a black shirt, black trousers, black boots, and black fingerless gloves. Black hair, but warm red pupils.
Personality: Prefers not to mix with the Sayia-jins, but can if he needs to. He will however save anyone in need, wether it be Sayia-jin or otherwise. Overall, a caring person, but prefers not to mix.

[B]Stats:[/B] Grrr...I hate stats...
Strength: 2000
Speed: 3000
Defense: 2000
Ki: 3000