stardust Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 hehehe!I made the school spelling bee!didn't miss a single word on the try out!My next goal is cheerleading,darn,I'll never make it,anyways,wish me luck!
KawaiiSakura Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 kewwwlll I made it to the Spelling bee also ^^' first time going to the Spelling bee o.O anywayz Good luck
James Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B]hehehe!I made the school spelling bee!didn't miss a single word on the try out!My next goal is cheerleading,darn,I'll never make it,anyways,wish me luck! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]Stardust...can you [b]please[/b] use spaces in between your words? I mean, when you use commas? I believe BabyGirl picked you up on that before...it's nothing major, but it does get rather frustrating (and sometimes difficult to understand).[/color]
Gilly Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 good job!! nice pic u look better then me!!:D
Guest RacerX1017 Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 Spelling Bee...? What are you guys in elementary school...? I am in middle and we don't have spelling bee's
Lia Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RacerX1017 [/i] [B]Spelling Bee...? What are you guys in elementary school...? I am in middle and we don't have spelling bee's [/B][/QUOTE] yea...i coulda sworn they ended like 4 or 5 years ago for me...4th grade or sumthin....
Sui Generis Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 Yours were ended? Lucky! We have spelling Bee's still...*shudders* Well GJ stardust!
velvet paws Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 Spelling Bee?? what on earth are you on about??? :confused:
Nimrod Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 Last spelling bee I had wa in 5th Grade. I lost on the word rejoice (I said REJOYCE instead of REJOICE)
Lady Macaiodh Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 the spelling bee. ahh, the elementary school memories. **bashes head against the wall** p.s. is it just me or is james' new avatar sexy as hell?
velvet paws Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 erm....please can someone explain this to me??? :(
coolkam007 Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 *ignores most of the thread and just stares at the picture* .. ahhh.... :excited: .. good luck.. yah.. good luck.. i want to see cheerleading pictures.. i want to see many cheerleading pictures..
Fall Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 What is a 'speeling bee'? Some kind of a spelling competition or something? Anywayz, good luck! :)
Cibo Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 I swear someone is deleting some of my posts. Because I posted here on how cute star was. Whoever deleted it, tell me please.
Sephiroth Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 I'be nefer haad anee problmz wid my spling in my entyre lyfe....
BabyGirl Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I'be nefer haad anee problmz wid my spling in my entyre lyfe.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]::cough:: Maybe YOU haven't...but kuja sure has...kuji :p[/color]
(<AA>) Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I'be nefer haad anee problmz wid my spling in my entyre lyfe.... [/B][/QUOTE] :twitch: Were you speaking english...?:twitch: Anyway, Good luck cheerleading... PS:Your cute...
Vegitto4 Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B] p.s. is it just me or is james' new avatar sexy as hell? [/B][/QUOTE] its sexy. ok on to the topic. I remember when i used to be in spelling Bee compitetion, I almost won, but its a vague memory **bangs head on the desk to try and jog his memory** Nope, its not working. Oh well, no story for y'all.:cross: funny seph, very funny :twitch:
Transtic Nerve Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 Not to sound rude or anything, but how the hell can you win a spelling bee, yet you can't seem to use any propor sentence structure? Oh well... And a spelling bee is a competition where people spell words, and if you spell a word correctly, you move on, etc etc etc. Every year, they show the national spelling bee in the US. It's on ESPN (a sports channel)
boris Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 i aint no maked thee spelingg be, ford something i aint no goooded at spelled
Guest RacerX1017 Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 I actually never had a spelling bee spelling tests but not spelling bee's...wonder why...? Good luck cheerleading or whatever i really don't like cheerleading except fot the palm palms (*lol* get it palm palms hey why aren't you laughing) but if thats your thing go with it. I can't wait 2 more semesters till I go to high school *sigh*
Fall Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 AHHH!! ....talking... *shudder* ...jibberish... *shudder* ....different... language... *shudder* PLEASE answer my question. What is a 'Spelling Bee'? ...if it's a spelling contest, I'd have no luck in it...
Sephiroth Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 yeah, a spelling bee is basically a spelling contest, you answered your own question :p to babygirl-kuja doesn't really have any spelling problems, on otakugamer he writes some cool reviews, its just he seems to suck here on the boards, can't string a sentance together, lmao....
DeathKnight Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]*ignores most of the thread and just stares at the picture* .. ahhh.... :excited: .. good luck.. yah.. good luck.. i want to see cheerleading pictures.. i want to see many cheerleading pictures.. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]Eheh. I saw that coming. I just did somehow... eheh... []~~!~~[] Texans. Spelling Bee. Right. You figure it out. o_O'[/color]
BabyGirl Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] to babygirl-kuja doesn't really have any spelling problems, on otakugamer he writes some cool reviews, its just he seems to suck here on the boards, can't string a sentance together, lmao.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Maybe if he didn't hate capital letters...maybe if he used the enter button to create new paragraphs...maybe if he didn't use abbreviations like "u" and "thou"...or maybe...naahh...that won't ever happen :p[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now