OtakuBoards

Dragonball Z: Planet Vegetto

Yoda

I suggest that we get back to the story guys. I mean, if you guys want to continue this baggering against each other, I suggest doing it in a PM before a mod gets in here, and sees it. Ok, back to the story...........

Frost has begun his extensive training with the Supreme kai on his planet, and now where's 2 Potarra Earrings[one on each ear]. He sparrs the air relentlessly against an imaginary Rojin, waiting for his chance to show the power that is deep within him.

Frost: Supreme Kai, when will I get my real training?

SK: Well, after we see your true potential, you can go and see the one that will awaken your power.

Frost: Really? Is that all we've been waiting for?

Frost lands on the ground, and begins to scream. His hair shoots up in a flash, and he goes Super.

Frost: Is this what you have wanted to see?

SK::eek: :cross:

Frost the proceeds to Zanzoken around, and then appears 30 feet from the Supreme kai, and begins to throw rapid punches, gathering his speed, becoming a blur, and then can't be seen. he then stops, and lands on the gorund, looking at the Supreme Kai.

Frost: Well?

SK: Lets begin.

Frost nods, and powers down, and sits before him, as they begins to meditate, and the Supreme Kai begins to try and awaken his power within.............

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frost Appears back on Vegitto, floating above the battlefeild on which he died, and looks down, at the mess of corpses....

Frost: Hmmmm, well, it seems that i didn't miss much. i wonder how Blanka is doing.....

Teleports over to Blanka'a feild of battle, and just watches him fight, not interfering in anyay.