OtakuBoards

Dragonball Z: Planet Vegetto

Yoda

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyan_Metroid [/i]
[B]That isn't very fair considering I haven't been online in about 1 and a half days.
@@@!@#%$%^(&(*(_)#^#)_(*&^%#$@#$%^&*(_)(&*^%$#$

Godric burrows underground and pulls out his sword. Godric flys under Cruka and prepares to distract him. Godric blasts Cruka, jumps up and steals one of his earrings and burrows underground again.

Godric: Fool! thosee attack didn't even touch me. [/B][/QUOTE]

You are such a complete IDIOT! Cruka is a FUSION! Which means he is nearly an infinate nuber of tiems stronger than you! Idiot! Get some RPing skills NOW! Jeez.

1) Cruka is a fusion by way of the Fusion Dance.
2) No one...NO ONE..is to interfere with Blanka! Craig posted that for Christ's Sake! *rubs forehead* God.
3) You are weaker than the Rojins on the battlefield, so how you are stronger than fusions is beyond me...

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I know Cruka is a fusion.
2. I know Craig posted that and I'm not interfering. I am just getting into the war.
3. I'm faster, not stronger. That's where I rely on my speed and Mind to guide me.
4. I do have RPGing skills, so BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!

[COLOR=royalblue]......
1. You should die.

2. Rihhhhhhiggggggggghhhhhhhhht............

3.Pah, prove it.

4. I've met flowers who can tell stories better than you!
Moving on.....
~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Siren: Are you alright?!?

Raiha: Sure. That bastard has alot to learn about Laporin hybrids....

Cinoris: Like?

Raiha: We don't go down that easily.

[i]She could see red mist rising behind her eyes, and let it take over.... With a clap of thunder, she flew forward, straight towards Cruka.[/i]

Raiha: :demon:[/COLOR]

1) Apparently not, seeing as how you "steals one of his earrings". Blanka is the fusion with the Porrta earrings.

2) "Godric teleports to in front of Blanka absorbing some of the Rojins blasts." That is interfering. And plus, these are blasts from Rojin Oozarus! MEaning, they would blow you to pieces if they can bat Blanka away. If you wanted to get into the war, go back to the front line, seeing as how Blanka is about three hundred miles away from the battlefield.

3) Idiot. Cruka is more powerful in every aspect. And apparently....He's smarter too.

4) No, you don't. You can't role-play for ****. You're cheap, you don't listen to the RPGs creator/creators, and you ignore the simple facts of stats.

Oh, Rai, sweety? Cruka is gone. Cruizr and Suzuku seperated after leaving the fight. I know it's confusing; you did ya best..:)

Now where is that blasted Craig when you need him...? :demon:

[COLOR=royalblue]'Scuse me. I'll be right back. *slams door* *BANG!!!!!!!* *walks in* Okay, I'm better now.
~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Raiha: Well then.....I guess I'll just interupt their training time.

Cinoris: Ummm..

Raiha: What?

Cinoris: A change of outfit?

Riaha: *looks down* *shrug* What's wrong with a halter top?

Cinoris: Oh nevermind....[/COLOR]

[I]Juggernaut begins to speed up... The sounds of battle are very close now, and he is pretty sure he's almost reached the front line... Out of nowhere, a massive blast of Ki shoots down next to him, sending a spray of dirt and rock over him.. He shakes it off, and continues walking... He sees a girl in the distance, who looks to be wearing a Halter top... She might be hostile, but cannot be certain... Nevertheless, he approaches her, in hope of learning more about this War, and the planet he is on... He watches her as he gets closer, and sees that she is getting into a defensive stance... She probably thinks he is hostile... He mutters a small laugh under his breath... He wouldn't blame her. He wasn't the nicest looking person you could meet... But no matter. He needed directions.[/I]

Raiha: Who are you? Don't try anything funny, or I may have to kill you.

Juggernaut: I'm not here looking for a fight. I just... need directions.

Andrew looked on as Oozaru fought Oozaru. Many Rojins had fallen but the number of Saiyans that had fallen was much, much more. Andrew drops down into the middle of the fight and begins to help a weaker Saiyan fight off a Rojin. The 2 of them together manage to over power the Rojin and beat **** out of him.

Saiyan: Thanks General!

Andrew: No problem soldier, now let's show these fools what we're made of!

Andrew threw his hands out and a small ball formed in his hands. It grew to immense size and flickered with energy.

Andrew: ENERGON BOMB!

Andrew threw the ball right into the Rojin ranks and it exploded making many Rojins fall. Andrew laughs to himself and then stops short when nearly all of the Rojins get back up.

Andrew: Wha.......the......fu......?

A Rojin dives at him from behind and begins attacking furiously. Andrew is beaten sensless and drops to the floor. He looks back up at the laughing Rojin and then Zanzokens behind him and puts a beam right throw him.

Andrew: That's right! Who's laughing now?

The Rojin turned around with a great hole in his stomach and continued attacking Andrew. The Rojin went nuts and completly cleaned house with Andrew and then ripped his tail off. As Andrew began to shrink down the Rojin grabbed him in his hand and started to crush him. Two other Saiyans attacked the Rojin and he dropped Andrew.

Andrew: *Lying on the floor in pain* ****!

He manages to crawl along the floor and watch as the Rojin obliterates both of the Saiyans with ease and then he comes back and puts his foot above Andrew.

Rojin: Good bye, Saiyan scum!

He throws his foot down smashing Andrew to pieces. Andrew is sent to the next dimension were he appears on Snakeway.

Andrew looks around at the strange new area and notices the halo above his head. He begins to walk along it for some time until he sees a strange looking guy with a monkey sitting on the road.

Andrew: Who the hell are you?

???: How rude! I'm King Kai!

Andrew: What does that mean for me?

King Kai: Come along with me and I will prepare train you before you return.

Andrew: Return?

King Kai: Yes Return, to your own world!

Andrew: But there aren't Dragon Balls anymore.

King Kai: Still, there happens to be a person with Magical powers who can bring people back to life.

Andrew: Really? Who's that?

King Kai: A woman by the name of Raiha.

Andrew: I saw her talking to Blanka.

Andrew and King Kai walk off down Snake way for about 10 minutes until Andrew stops.

King Kai: Why have you stopped?

Andrew: couldn't we just fly or teleport to where ever we're going?

King Kai: NO!

Andrew: Why not?

King Kai: We just can't..........It's not the way we do things around here.

Andrew tuts and they continue walking until they get to yema's place (I think that's what it is. I don't know much about the otherworld stuff so anyone correct me if I'm wrong)

King Kai: You've just missed the other world tournement that we regularly have but there's another one in a few weeks.

Andrew: I don't want to wait that long.........what else can I do to improve my training.

King Kai: Well, firstly I'll teach you a few techniques that I know then Someone else will train you..........someone who is very well trained and powerful.

Andrew: Riiiiiiiiiiiight!

King Yema: Ahem! I guess I don't need to tell you much if King Kai is showing you round, carry on.

Andrew follows King Kai towards a training area.

[COLOR=TEAL]Jesus Andrew killed himself I don't believe it... I'll give him a little company
------------------------------------------
[i]Li realises that the war has begun and quickly speeds onto the battle field where many saiya-jin and rojin corpses little the area[/i]

Li: My god what has happened

[i]Li sees two rojin fighting against a group of saiya-jin and beating the living **** outta them, this is too much for Li and he rushes in against one of them[/i]

Li: hey you piece of rojin waste why don't you fight someone a little more your own league

Rojin: hahahahahaha killing you wouldn't even make me break a sweat

[I]The rojin has scoffed but soon regrets it as Li kick hi in the jaw and viciously chops at his neck semi-paralising him, the rojin quickly rises and begins to attack Li for all he's worth (are these guys ozouru if they are so am I), the fight first favours Li who is dodging and firing Ki blasts at the rojin but he soon becomes tired and the rojin begins to land attack, Li with a broken arm from a karate chop powers up a mega sized ki disk and fires it at the rojin[/i]

Li: Kienzan of death

[I]Li falls to the ground all his energy spent bleeding and aching all over but still he is proud he beat the rojin, the smoke clears and there is nothing left or so Li thought as a small but incrediblly powerful ki ball burrows through his chest he falls hacking up large clots of blood choking trying to breath and he blacks out[/i]

[i]Medic was all Li heard but it seemed far away as when his eyes opened his eyes he was lying on a stone path[/i]

Li: hmmm this must be the snakeway the path to the Kaio's planet I'll go train with him to become as powerful as my forefathers were

[i]Li jets off at max speed to reach the end of the snake way[/i][/color]

Cruizr and Suzuku know thate the Saiyan army will arrive soon, although they are much stronger, a group of Saiyans could kill them...

Cruizr: We need a new place to train...

Suzuku: Yeah, but where?

Cruizr: I have an idea..

Cruizr and Suzuku both get into Space Pods and fly into space...

Suzuku: Where are we going?

Cruizr: To Yadratt's moon, it has 275x normal gravity, and it will help us get stronger...

Suzuku: Cool

Cruizr: I also have another plan, sinc we only have a few more days to train...ill tell you later...

After they fly through space, their pods land hard...

Cruizr: This is, harder than i thought...

Suzuku: Well, it makes since we havent trained under gravity before...

They walk around and soon start their Gravity Training

(We were going to get killed and sent to hell to train...but we cant do that now...)

Frost: I must stop my training, an go to help with the war!!!!!!!

Frost stops sparring in his chamber. He steps out, and surveys the area.
Frost: Well, this place hasn't been touched by the rojins yet, at least thats a good thing.

But little does frost know that an unknown presence is lurking near him.

Frost: Well, I might as well get my things ready for battle.

Frost grabs his sword, the sacred Z-sword from his ancestor Gohan, handed down to him through generations. Puts it on his back, and then turns, sensing great danger near him.......

???: So, you are the one with the ancient Z-Sword. I have heard of it, but have not yet seen it. May I take a look.

Frost: Why would I let you look at it. It is a pricless heirloom, and will not be held by another.

???: Because if you dont, I will destroy you.

Frost: Bring it on. I am a Saiya-jin, a decendant of Goham, who is the son of the ancient Goku. I fear nothing.

???: Even me?

The unknown figure takes off his cloak, and a Rojin appears. he looks tough, but not to tough.

Telepathically: Raiha, i might need some help, so if your coming this way, dont hesitate to drop in.

Rojin: HAHAHAHAH. You will now die by my hands, pathetic Saiya-jin

Frost smirks, as he Zanzokens behind the Rojin, and knees him in the spine, and flips down, to jab him in the kidneys many times. Zanzokens infront of him, and sends an elbow into his solar plexus, dropping, sends an uppercut, and tenses at the last moment, and yels out ShaRuKen, and he spins, as a blue aura surrounds him, and his opponent, and the Rojin, is knowkced unconcious.

Frost: Hmmm, that was easier than I thought.

The rojin looks to be lifeless, but his arm stirs, and a palm faces Frosts' back, and He shoots a blast at him, but it hit, and frost, falls to the ground, but gets up, and slides into a Shotokan stance, and wonders what the rojin will do next........

--------------------------
Stats increased from training:

Speed 8,000
Strength: 6,000
Ki: 6,500
Defense: 8,000

Saiyan Metriod, I will say it again just for you. DO NOT INTERFERE WITH BLANKA'S FIGHT IN ANY WAY! DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT BLANKA, STAY AT LEAST 50 MILES AWAY, DON'T MAKE ME SAY IT AGAIN!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest QuickSilver
whilst fling along seifer encounters a rojin

rojin: well look what we have here.

seifer: dont mess me around or i will kill you.

rojin: i would like to see you try your kind are such weaklings.

seifer: the only people of our kinds that were weaklings are your lot.

rojin: shut up and lets battle

seifer: fine by me

Cruizr and Suzuku train as another Space Pod appears...

Suzuku: Who's that?

Cruizr: Dont know

The pod lands, as a Rojin climbs out, straining under the gravity

Cruizr: X-Ray! What are you doing here?

X-Ray: I got to train, if i want any chance of helping in the war

Suzuku: Alright, but you'll have to keep up

With that, the three begin the training, with X-Ray lagging slightly behind...

*after a few hours*

Cruizr: This is getting too easy...

X-Ray: Even to me, this is simple now...

Suzuku: Lets find another place to train...

With that, they rest in their Pods, gaining Strength, Defense, and Speed stats...

They come upon the place where Vegeta first became an SSJ...

X-Ray: Well, its a good place to train...but the gravity is only a little bit stronger...

Suzuku: Only about x280

Cruizr: Oh well, lets get back to training...

The three then get back to training, while the war rages on, they are still unsure who is winning...

Rojin: Ha ha ha, you expected that to finish me off?? Please. You Saiya-jin are so idiotic its funny.

Frost: Actually, I didn't expect that to finish you off. It was just to test it out. I have many other new attacks that will be tested, and you wont liek it very much.

Rojin Gulps, as he is a new one, and with out training.

Frost:If you were better skilled, i would call this a fight, but its more like a Slaughter.

Rojin: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Frost: I dont have time for this. I need to finish you quickly.

Raiha appears over the battle feild, and wonders how Frost got so cocky all of a sudden.

Raiha: Hmmmmmm. He must have some reason for it, maybe a special finisher move, or something like that.

Frost, dissapears, and appears behind the rojin, unsheathes the Z Sword, and slice him across the back many times. He then zanzoken to his left, and creates a deep gouge in the Rojin's left shoulder, rendering it useless. Sheathes the sword, and appears infront of the Rojin, and starts to uppercut him, but the Rojin grabs his arm with his right one, and slams him into the ground many times. Frost dosen't move on the ground, looking unconcious.......

As the 'ground' moved, the Gravity increased...So with every moment gone by, Cruizr, Suzuku, and X-Ray had to get stronger so they could take the punishment of the next...

X-Ray: This...is...getting...hard...

Suzuku: You just arent used to it...

Cruizr: C'mon, we need to train...and you said we needed to kick it into overdrive, so here we go...

Within an hour, the gravity was at 437x...

X-Ray: This is killing me...

Suzuku: Dont whine...you done see us do you?

X-Ray: no...

Cruizr: ...Lets Go!

They continue their training, with the gravity increasing 3x every minute...

[I]Juggernaut clears his throat.[/I]

Juggernaut: My name is Juggernaut. I am here on some kind of quest... I need to know, is there a forest nearby here?

Raiha: Around here? No way... Most of the forests have been burnt down around these parts. The war takes it toll...

Juggernaut: War? ...I have heard of this war. Between the Saiyajins and the Rojins?

Raiha: *raises eyebrow* You're not from around here, are you?

Juggernaut: No. I... find it difficult to remember where I'm from... But this war... who is winning?

Raiha: It varies.

Juggernaut: I see... Well... What side are you affilated with?

The Gravity continues growing to extensive levels

Cruizr: Well, this is a work out huh?

X-Ray: I think my bones are gonna break!

Suzuku: Be a man...er...Rojin dude, you can take plenty more than that

All three continue lunging at eachother, muscles bulging, forcing against the pulling Gravity

Suzuku: Its at 849x...

Cruizr: Lets keep it up, we only have one more day to train...

X-Ray: Ok, one more day...i can take that...

The Gravity continues to rise as the training continues with fists flying, ki's flying through the air, and every moment they train, they become stronger...

Alderaan dissappeared from the front line, rejoining back towards the end. He wiped the blood from his eye, and smiled, returning to the form of a man. It would be wrong to say that the battle was swinging in their favour....no no no...the battle had never LEFT their favour. The saiyans were dying by the truckload - no match for the power of the Oozaru Rojiin's. Even though a few had reached power levels greater than that of the individual Rojiin's, they were nevertheless hopelessly outnumbered, and soon succumbed. Today would be the first day of the rest of Planet Vegetto's life, he thought. Today would begin the reign of the Rojiin's, and, if things went to plan...he would be at the helm.

A flash of light, and a swirl of dust, were all that marked Alderaan's return to the battle.

Since Craig didn't seem to want to post..-_-
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
[i]Down below, Blanka was encircled by a posioniously colored aura--a crisp, golden one. His hair spiked up slightly. But it was still black. The Rojin Oozaru's looked in horror, as his power continued to sky-rocket. But they weren't just going to stand there. The each exploded in their own auras, power levels jumping.

Blanka's face went back to the uncaring stare, as his hands wrapped backwards, as if he was doing a Kamehameha. A small green orb collected in his cupped hands. It grew bigger by the second, forcing clouds above to depisitate. The sky darkened with the light below, shadows dancing around.

Blanka rolled his hands upward, keeping the orb there, above his head. Blanka brought his hands out, like the last step of the Kamehameha. He had just screamed out "Galva Hay-OKEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!" when the green orb shot out. It was maybe about the size of a semi. It collided with the first Rojin, exploding on impact. A huge mushroom cloud of nothing but flames formed around, annialating the surrounding eight miles.

After a few minutes, the fires died out. Four of the Rojins were gone, blown away. The others had long since detransformed, putting out too much energy trying to resist the attack. But Blanka wasn't peachy-keen himself.

In fact, he was quite a mess. He had lost most of his power, putting most of it into the attack. His power had dropped severly, and now his was having to use most of his powers to just keep going. The attack also had harmed him some as well. His clothes were charred, his left arm bleed, slashed from the shoulder to the elbow.

This was indeed going to be hard. The Rojins were collecting themselves, while Blanka was still stunned. He lowered down to the cracked ground, swaying with exaustion. It looks like he would have to go into his deepest of the deepest of powers after all.[/i]

While training, Suzuku and Cruiz stop as they stand...stunned in horror, feeling the emense power that Blanka had just let off...

X-Ray: Whats going on you two?

Cruizr: We have to get back

Suzuku: Or we may lose the war

X-Ray: Why? What happened?

Cruizr: Ill explain on the way there...

Cruizr, Suzuku and X-Ray make their long way back to Planet Vegetto, as Cruizr and Suzuku tell X-Ray what they had felt and seen in their minds...

Suzuku: I suggest we rest, that way we'll be healed and at our new full power when we get back...

Before they go back, they realize that Blanka was severly drained and wouldnt be a threat...for long, so they stop...at another gravitised location...but they had to catch up because it was 1200x...

Cruizr: X-Ray, since you are the weaker of the 3 of us, me and Suzuku are going to fuse and train you until you are as strong as us combined...

X-Ray: Im ready...

Cruizr and Suzuku do the fusion dance, becoming Cruka

X-Ray: ...your...power...

Cruka: C'mon X-Ray, this will become harder as we go along since the gravity keeps increasing...

X-Ray: Alright...let go

As the training goes on, X-Ray proves he does have good moves for a low level Rojin...

Cruka: FLAMING DESTRUCTION!!!

The attack flew towards X-Ray, no room for him to dodge on their small training spot...

X-Ray: BIG BANG KAMEHAMEHA!!!

Cruka: What?!

Cruka's attack was more massive than X-Rays, as X-Rays smaller attack hit and held back the attack...moments later, X-Ray screamed as his energy had increased...but not enough

X-Ray: AHHHH

The attack overtook X-Ray...but as the smoke cleared, X-Ray was still standing

Cruka: How...did you take that attack?

X-Ray: Im dont know...

Cruka: Well, it seems your more powerful than we gave you credit for...

Their training continues as the gravity has grown to 1350x

Blanka dropped to one knee, and planted his right fist down on the ground to support himself. He breathed heavily, as he stared upwards at the Rojin's, blood dripping down his forehead, stunting his vision slightly.

He raised his knee of the ground, resting now on his toes. He pushed slowly upwards with his right hand, his left hand still draped hopelessely over his left thigh. He slowly steadied himself, stumbling as he got onto his feet. Exhaustion had set in.

His head swayed slightly, Blanka felt so dizzy. He closed his eyes, trying to regain focus. As he closed his eyes, it seemed to him that the area around him was spinning. Blanka stumbled backwards, feeling nautious once again. The Rojin's were in hysterics...... the strongest adversary they had ever faced, was now at their mercy........ the war was theirs as far as they knew. But then something happened which they had not counted on.

Blanka spread his legs slightly, and dug his feet into the dusty ground. The ground crumpled upwards, concaving from Craig's feet. Blanka's left arm fell lifelessely at his side, but his right hand he braced. A look of focus came across Blanka's face, as well as anger. His hair waved slightly, as an aura sparked around him, then exploded with a blinding flash. Dust hurled upwards from the ground around him. His hair waved again, as it started to rise and spike upwards. The ground beneath him started shaking, as parts of the ground started tearing and ripping apart. Huge rocks, forced from their settlement below, were being slowly launched into the air.

Blanka's head reared back slightly, as he issued a deafening yell. His hair suddenly stopped wavering and took form, it flashed yellow, then again, and suddenly, Blanka's aura exploded into yellow, as his hair took a perfect white / yellow colour. His eyebrows did the same. At this point, his power erupted....... The Earth beneath Blanka was being shot outwards like a pulsing Tsunami of Dust, rocks, and magma.

Blanka's power was, however, seriously compromised. It was less than half of what it should be. Blanka still stood proudly, almost arrogantly. Even as he was, he was stronger than the entire saiyan army. His aura issued a frightening presence, like fire almost. His glare again issued fear into the Rojin's that opposed him. Blanka laughed, and got back into his fighting stance, with his left arm still paralysed.