OtakuBoards

Dragonball Z: Planet Vegetto

Yoda

As the war was upon them, Cruizr and Suzuku decided they must make their wishes quickly...

Cruizr: Shenlong, come forth and grant my wishes!

The sky grew dark as all Saiyans and Rojins wondered what was happening...

Suzuku: Shenlong...

As the eternal dragon appeared, he asked..."What are your Wishes?"

Cruizr: For all Suzuku and my stats to climb 2000 points...

Shenlong: It has been done...you have one wish remaining...

Suzuku: For our Fusion to last...until we do not want it to any longer...

Shenlong: It has been done...the Dragonball may be used after a 1 year period...

With that, the dragon disapeared...as the Dragonballs flew into space...

Cruizr: Well, lets hope were strong enough...

Cruizr and Suzuku power up...
----------------------------------------
Stats:
Strength: 8,975
Speed: 5,250
Defense: 5,250
Ki: 3,500

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest QuickSilver
seifer his flyin around after deep training, seifer decides to go test his new strength against a rojin.

seifer: after all that training i should beable to stand a bit of a chance against them

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stats:
Strength: 6,500
Speed: 6,000
Defense: 6,000
Ki: 5,000

There are 3 wishes, idiot.
##########################################
Godric flies and catches the draogn, makes a wish and his wish is granted. He flies back to The 3 rojins.

Godric: Let's fight. All 3 of you fused vs. ME!
Cruizr: You're a cocky little one.

EDIT: It is said that the earth dragon may only grant 2 wishes...
-------------------------------
Suzuku: You want to challenge me? us?

Cruizr: Lets go...

With that, Cruizr and Suzuku do the fusion dance...becoming Cruku...
Stats:

Strength: 17,950
Speed: 10,500
Defense: 10,500
Ki: 7,000

Cruka: So, you ready to start this?

Godric: Yeah...

Cruka: There is no chance you'll win...

Godric: Tad cocky arent we?

Cruka: heh...so, you want to fight? or you wanna talk?

Godric: Lets Go

Electricity is slwoly forming around Frost, as he is in a deep meditation. The strain of the chamber becomes easy to handle, and he mentally turns it up to 500x.

Telepathically: Juggernaut, I am frost. you should be able to sense my power. I am due north of you position, and i am in a gravity chamber training. You will need to train if you are to help in the upcomming war.

Telepathically: Frost, hello. Thank you for the invitation, but I will train on my own for now. I am starting to head in that direction though, and will stop by. We could have a spar to test ourselves before the fights with the Rojins. What are the anyway???

Telepathically: The are Saiya-jin that have been mutated, and are more ape-like, and they can go oozaru at anytime they want. Do not try to take on one by yourself, you will fail.

Frost resumes his meditation, watching over Juggernaut

Cruka and Godric stare eachother down for a moment, then lets lose with punches flying...

Cruka: You cant win

Godric: Says you

Cruka speeds behind Godric, doing a one-handed multi-ki into his back

Godric: AHHHH

Godric flies across the ground, bouncing along the way...

Cruka: You should know by now hat you cannot beat a Rojin Warrior by yourself...

Godric: MULTI-KI!!!

The attack flies at Cruka, knocking him down, but not doing much damage

Godric: ?!?

Cruka: FLAMING DESTRUCTION!!!

With that, Cruka lets his Finisher lose, hitting Godric, and knocking him far into the distance...

The line of Rojiins stood, beating their chests and howling insults at the assembled Saiyans, who stood barely keeping their rage in check. Every now and again, a sudden flare of energy would be accompanied by a laugh, or grunt, as the saiyans powered up to the next level. On the opposite side of the line, transformations were occurring all over the place, huge apes replacing the positions where men and women once stood.

Alderaan stood, glancing left and right, smiling as the buzz of energy made his hair stand on end. This was their day.

The day of the Rojiins!

Breaking the line, he strode across it, his arm raised for silence.
When all assembled Rojiin's stopped their taunting, he said a single word, more whispered than anything. But they heard.
His cry was taken up by the army, until it echoed around the battlefield.

Vengeance.
[SIZE=3] Vengeance[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Vengeance[/SIZE]

With a cackling of energy the likes of which had never been seen, the very earth trembled as the sides began to clash....

Frost senses the Rojins and there taunting, and there cry for vengance. He is then jolted from his meditation, and then starts his strength training.

Frost: Soon.......very soon.....

As the gravity starts to get way to easy as his sparring the plain air, and his own energy blasts, he upps it to 700x, higher than even blanka has trained be thinks.

Frost: I hope he is doing well in his battle..
Continues his training, relentlessly

-----------[i]Elsewhere[/i]-----------------

Raiha: Hmmmmmm, this wont be an easy one, but it will be interesting.......

-------[b]Stats[/b]---------

Speed: 4,500
Strength:4,500
Ki:3,500
Defense:4,500

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: Let's do it!

[i]She raised her right hand to the sky, then threw her hand forwards, screaming angrily. A mass of silver energy gathered in her hand and burst forward...[/i]

Cinoris: WIND BLAZE!![/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Cruizr, I'm pretty sure I mentioned that the Dragonball's dissapeared due to Brolly killing Dende........ [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]I don't remember it.............but you probably did and I just didn't read it.[/COLOR]

Andrew still hovered over the battlefield watching angerily as the Rojins taunted the Saiyans and began going Oozaru. Rage began building in him and his auro flickered.

Andrew: Now..........they will all die.

He slowly lowers himself into the ranks of the great Saiyan army.

Andrew: *Thinking* They don't stand a chance against the Oozaru Rojins, We need to even the score!

Andrew quickly runs to the front line were many of the saiyan elite and generals wait.

Andrew: *To one of the generals* We need the Oozaru transformation too if we are gonna stand any kind of chance against them.

General: I agree. We'll start the fight while you get a nice white ball for the men to look at.

Andrew nods and then flies back into the air, his arm held up bend in a 90 degree angle. He begins to power up slowly as a small ball grows in his hand. It quickly grows to a very large size and then floats in the sky.

Andrew: *shouting* ALL YOU DOWN THERE! LOOK UP AT THE LIGHT!

The entire Saiyan army instantly begins growing to the Oozaru transformation and so does Andrew.

Andrew: *Low growling voice* Let's do this thing!

As Cruka walks towards Godric...he notices him growing fur and looking towards the sky...

Cruka: ...oh no...

Knowing of what was happening, Cruka raised his fingers to his head, and i bright light blinded Godric, stopping the transformation

Cruka: FLAMING DESTRUCTION!!!

With that, Cruka ran, jumped in the air above the lying Godric, shoving his head into the ground with one hand and releasing the attack...

Cruka: The war has started...

Cruka goes Oozuru and growls, as he head for the battlefeild...
-----------------------------------
Stats:
Strength: 159,500
Speed: 85,000
Defense: 85,000
Ki: 50,000
-----------------------------------

[color=teal]OK Neil I'll drop the idea of being related to you and Craig but i am related to Vegeta ok
----------------------------------------------
[i]Li picks himself up from the blast Blank shot at him[/i]

Li: miserable bastard i'll defeat the rojin by myself (as if)

[i]Li flies off in the direction of rojin territory to pick a fight with those rojin scum at last he sees one sitting by himself on a cliff and Li fires a small ki blast to attract his attention[/i]

Li: hey rojin come prove yourself against a worthy enemy

Rojin: ah defeating you will be a cinch

[i]Li looks in his scouter and scoffs to himself as he reads the Rojins stats[/i]

Strength: 6,000
Speed: 6,000
Defense: 7,000
Ki: 2,000

Li: ha i'll beat the **** outta you before you can move.......

[i]Li has hardly finished his scentence when the rojins fist has slammed into the side of his face, Li spits out blood and flies in punching the rojin in tghe face but having little luck as the rojin still effortly attacks him[/i]

Li: **** i really ****ed up this time wait

[I]Li fires the moon ball into the sky and becomes and ozouru to attack the rojin[/i]

Saiyan Stats
Strength: 3,300
Speed: 3,300
Defense: 2,600
Ki: 3,200

Ozouru Stats
Strength: 33,000
Speed: 33,000
Defense: 26,000
Ki: 32,000

[i]Li realising what he has done fires a solar flare at the rojin to stop him from seeing the moon and then realises he is too late as fur begins to cover the rojins body[/i]

Li: crap i forgot rojins can transform anytime

[i]Li begins to attack the rojin for everything he's worth but the rojin is too strong as he begins and ends quickly a vicious onslaught which leaves Li lying bleeding to death on the ground[/i]

Rojin: hahahaha another one bites the dust.......

[i]Li remembers something from his past those words were said by the rojins who killed his family, Li powers everything into a ki blast and burrows it through the rojin killing him[/i]

Li: [i]spits on the body[/i] so much for you

[i]Li reached into his pocket and pulls out a senzu bean and eats it as he flies off to do some more training[/i]
---------------------------------------------
Old stats
Strength: 3,300
Speed: 3,300
Defense: 2,600
Ki: 3,200

New stats
Strength: 4,800
Speed: 4,800
Defense: 4,100
Ki: 4,700[/color]

Cruka sences someone nearby

Cruka: Raiha...

Cruka flies, and lands near Raiha

Raiha: Back to lose?

Cruka: Bye Bye

Cruka fires a multi-flaming destruction at Raiha, as she flies away, all the attacks fall short behind her...

Raiha: You have to do better than that...

Cruka goes Oozuru once again...

Raiha: uhh...

Cruka flies at Raiha, knocking her out of the sky, followed by a mouth beam into the ground

Cruka: That the end of her...

Thinking that he won, Cruka goes back to normal and runs off, looking for another battle...all stats increased 150 points...

Chirst, what did we ask about not going stat crazy? Huh? For Saiyans and Rojins to raise their power, they need to RECOVER from a fight first. Dammit..

And yes Red XIII, it's perfectly fine if you're related to Vegeta/Trunks
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
[i]Blanka's fist swirled around to the lead Rojin's skull, but it simply stopped dead. But it then carried through, and forced the Rojin back.[/i]

Blank: [i]Craig, that was weird. Even if these ARE Oozaru *Blanka kicks a Rojin backwards* Rojins, they are way too powerful. I mean, we're having to dip into our power almost every hit![/i]

Craig: [i]They are indeed powerful... ........****! Read their minds, Blank! They're only at 45 percent! Blast! ...Hey? Shall we turn it up a notch?[/i]

[i]With that, Blanka smirked evilly. Throwing his fists out to the side, a white/green aura pursuded his form. His power soared unchecked, making the Rojins reel away. He had gone to his 25th percent...[/i]

--
(I hate to do this...)
Blanka's 25% Stats:
Strength: 75,500
Speed: 95,000
Defense: 75,500
Ki: 95,000
--

[i]Blanka smirked at the growling Rojins, ego going higher than can be possibly imagined. But he didn't notice the Rojin Oozaru up above. It rammed him, hitting Blanka with a falling elbow, knocking in straight in the back of the skull, and quite frankly, a bit stupid. All sixteen Rojin Oozarus fired beams from their mouths, making Blanka burrow deeply into the crust of Planet Vegetto.

For a full two minutes, Blanka took the punishment. But his mind raged with anguish. Was this any way to carry on Vegetto's legacy?! Is this honorable?! To be beaten down by the trash of the Saiyan race?! Blanka had to stop this! He had to stop this right now!

But he couldn't move. He couldn't do anything. His anger and pain welled up deeply within him, binded by his restraints. But suddenly, he didn't care. He let it go. He let his mind go free...

With a echoing scream, and a golden flash, the Rojins' beams evaporated, the ground ripped to nothing. Down below, Blanka was floating, pure energy flowing throughout his veins. But he was diffenrent now...[/i]

That isn't very fair considering I haven't been online in about 1 and a half days.
@@@!@#%$%^(&(*(_)#^#)_(*&^%#$@#$%^&*(_)(&*^%$#$

Godric burrows underground and pulls out his sword. Godric flys under Cruka and prepares to distract him. Godric blasts Cruka, and burrows underground again.

Godric: Fool! those attack didn't even touch me.

EDIT: Umm...#1, i just got you outta my way so....and another thing, im training, not fighting you anymore...1 more thing, earring? if your talking about earrings then your talking about Blanka...
--------------------------------------------
Cruka stands for a moment, looking around for the trmendous energy he felt...

Cruka: BLANKA!!!

Cruka stood stunned, realizing there was no way to beat Blanka but to train more...but there was no more time, unles he could find a good hiding spot and put X-Ray as the guard...

X-Ray: Ok, ill doit, but the moment i see Blanka, im telling you then running for my life...

Cruka: Ok...

With that, the fusion ended as Cruizr and Suzuku began training once more...hoping it would have some differance in thefight against Blanka...

Godric stops and bursts through the crust of the Planet.

Godric: NO! This can't be happening! AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly, a Black aura appears aroung Godric.

Godric: It ends here.

Godric teleports to in front of Blanka absorbing some of the Rojins blasts.

Godric: It ends here.

Godric raises a finger and points it at the Rojins, who are shocked at his appearance.

Godric: So long Craig, Blank, and all of you. It was fun.

Godric's aura suddenly changes to a white aura.

Blanka: No! Wait, you can't Godric. We need you for this war.
Godric: You are strong, Blanka. I can feel it. Life is short. I must do this, and if I die. So be it.

Godric: Spirit Disk!!!!!!

A blue and Yellow disk forms in Godric's hands as he chages the Rojin Army.

[COLOR=TEAL]OK Neil fair is fair yes i did fight the rojin as i quote [i]Li begins to attack the rojin for everything he's worth but the rojin is too strong as he begins and ends quickly with a vicious onslaught which leaves Li lying bleeding to death on the ground[/i] and i heal myself with a senzu bean therefore i recovered my power would rise ok[/color]

Suzuku: Com'on Cruizr we gotta shirft this into overdrive!

[I]Both of them power up to their maxes and fly around dodging Ki Blasts occasionally meeting up in the middle of a dodge and engaging in hand-to-hand combat, each punch getting more power put in it than the last![/I]

Fine, ignore me then... At least Neil explained what was goin' on over AIM... The rest of you should be ashamed! *wags finger*
---------------------------------------

[I]Juggernaut walks across the plains, noticing many signs of battle... He can hear the sounds of fighting in the distance... He walks fowards, and can see bright lights flashing along the horizon... Looking to the ground once more, he sees a dead Saiyajin warrior, blood trickling from his face... It appears that he 'crashed' here, obviously landing very hard from a Rojin punch... His armour was cracked, and his bones shattered... Juggernaut looks in the direction where the Saiyajin had come from... He clenches his fist, and strikes the ground... Using the power of the Inculta crystal, he focuses a massive shockwave, which speeds towards the mountains where the Saiyajin came from... There is an explosion, and an uproar of rock and dust... Juggernaut appeared to have hit a fault line, triggering a centralised earthquake around the mountainous area... He smirks, and continues walking towards the Battlefield...[/I]