OtakuBoards

Dragonball Z: Planet Vegetto

Yoda

So I guess we're fighting two Rojins'. Hi yo.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matt extends his arms out to the side, his empty palms facing the sky. Wind begin to rage in a funnel around him as he eminates a green aura. It shines brighter and brighter, then erupts into a fire encircling his body. Matt's hands are now chambered into fists by his side, his muscles tense. He bends his knees slightly, retaining perfect balance. His powerful arms are bent in front of him, ending in tight fists. His Sanchin stance.

Matt's Stats.......it rhymes.
Strength: 2,500
Speed: 5,000
Defense: 2,500
Ki: 3,000

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No......The only race that can triple fuse is Nameks...O_o;;;;
---- ---- ---- ---- ----
[i]So, everything was back to normal. The dust had just died down from that horrible explosion. Cruizr was slowly shrinking back to his "natural" self, leaving him weaker than ever. Blanka slowly walked towards him, allowing his ego to grow. This was cake.

But his pace was his mistake. Cruizr got up quickly, putting his hands near his face. The blinding flash that insued blinded all but Cruizr himself. He took off once again, to heal, to plot(For a long time, you see, cuz your *** was just whomped hella bad).[/i]

[b]-A few days later-[/b]

[i]Blanka sat in his home, in deep meditation. Craig and Blank's parents didn't bother him, due to he completely scared them. In his medatation, it was the only way to calm the conflicting voices inside his head.[/i]

Blank: [i]Damnit........ I hate sitting here![/i]
Craig: [i]Well, we can't go out blowing up every Rojin we see.[/i]
Blank: [i]WHY NOT?! I MEAN, THIS POWER! IT'S BEYOND ANYTHING THIS PLANET HAS SEEN FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS! THIS IS OUR CHANCE![/i]
Craig: [i]Blank, you know as well as I do, there are stronger Rojins out there.... Most likely, we've only been fighting weak infantry. And they're planning a war. You know that. Which means soon...they'll be attacking the cities. And we can't go off and fight while our Saiyan brothers suffer....[/i]
Blank: [i]Blast it! .....................But you're right...[/i]

[i]Blanka's entire body quakes, but then stops, as his meditation continues on again.[/i]

Cruizr: *thinking* Having X-Ray and i Fuse was a mistake..he's far too weak to mak a good partner...i must find another...

Suzuku: We can fuse you know...

Cruizr: Hmm? how'd you get in here...sneak in?

Suzuku: yeah...i heard you got your *** kicked by a Saiyan...

Cruizr: it was no ordinary saiyan...he fused and somehow he overpowered me...it must have been X-Ray...he was too weak...

Suzuka: yeah...after your done, do you want fuse with me and give it a go against those saiyans?

Cruizr: i couldnt think of anyone stronger...ok

*Far away is the unconscience X-Ray, his body left torn from battle, as he barely managed to survive...*

Cruizr, uhhhhhh...... Don't plan on fighting too soon. Why? Because we're in a war, and all of us'll end up on oppisite sides of teh planet.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[i]Far away, a incredibly huge Rojin stood, facing hundreds of thousands of Rojins, each one cherring madly, screaming words of conquest, of war, bloodshead. This huge Rojin was incredibly strong. Stronger than Blanka, even. Each of the warriors in this huge cavern would be a struggle for him. his was the great Rojin army, 23 regiment.

This was the challenge. Can our heros hold out against this army?(O.o')

In six days, they would find out...[/i]
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
:p Nyah! :p

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: .....

Cinoris: *ping* What's wrong?

Raiha: Darkness coming.

Cinoris: What kind of darkness?

Raiha: War. Rojins and Sayjians pitted against eachother.

Cinoris: Will the Sayjian's loose?

Raiha: It doesn't matter.

[i]She closed her eyes and phased out of space, then reapeared next to Blanka. He didn't pay her any attention.......and she didn't do anything to provoke him. All she did was stand there, and watch.[/i][/COLOR]

Cruizr: hey Suzuku...i think we should train...

Suzuku: Why for?

Cruizr: i have heard rumor of a war that is coming...

Suzuku: so?

Cruizr: its between the Saiyans and the Rojins...the only reason i am iffy on our success is Blanka...

Suzuka: ...

Cruizr: We should begin now...while we have a chance...

*Cruizr and Suzuka train to attempt to learn new attacks and battle tactics before the war begins...*

Matt enters his gravitational chamber, located in one of the saiyan cities. Reaching the dials in the center of the chamber, Matt intensifies the gravity immediately to 100 times Vegetto's normal gravity. He picks himself up and begins his training.

Matt: I....wonder....how the others are doing...

Shooting ki blasts, Matt phases in front of them in an attempt to improve his ki. Nonstop pushups, chinups, situps, he is intent on drastically improving his physical form. He wipes the sweat from his brow and laughs quietly.

Matt: More....

He turns the gravity to 150 times normal gravity. The force is almost too much for him, but he begins training once again.

[I]Juggernaut takes a few steps into the spire, and stands in the middle of a stone circle... The stone circle begins to make a grinding sound, and it shoots skyward, with Juggernaut still standing firmly on it. It reaches the top of the spire; The interior of the pyramid. In the center of the massive sandy rock pyramid, atop a small stand, rests a jewel, floating above a velvet cushion.. Juggernaut steps towards it, and the crystal shimmers with a golden hue... It speaks into his mind..[/I]

...Are you the Juggernaut?

Juggernaut: I am, yes.

...I see. You are he who wanders.

Juggernaut: I am indeed he who wanders, without knowing a begining nor an end to my journey.

...And do you wish the power of the Inculta Crystal?

Juggernaut: I do. I require it so that I may learn the true meaning of my quest..

...I cannot guide you there, but I can show you the path.

Juggernaut: What does that mean?!

...You must learn. Take me, the crystal, and you will see.

Juggernaut: Well... Alright.

[I]Juggernaut grabs the Crystal in his massive hands, and places it in a small slot on his glove... The glove glows gold for a second, and then returns to normal.. Juggernaut looks down at his glove, and one final time, the crystal speaks to him...[/I]

...Find the Crystal of the forest, Silva.

Juggernaut: I will.

[I]Juggernaut clenches his right fist, and smashes it into the wall. It shatters, and he jumps out the hole, soaring towards the earth, massive, yet graceful in his fall.. He lands on his feet, crouching, and stands up... The crystal shines, and the sandstorms subside... Juggernaut continues his journey..[/I]

*Cruizr and Suzuku continue training*

Cruizr: Well, this has been fun, but how about we finish this little warm up?

Suzuku: Yeah, training isnt fun unless you fight with all you got *evil grin*

Cruizr: Lets Go!

*Cruizr and Suzuka fight hard as they both catch eachother in the jaw, throwing them in the opposit direction*

Suzuku: *puts jaw back in place* ow...

Cruizr: *wipes blood from mouth* now this is fun

*they both do a multi-ki attack, every ki hitting each other in mid air...*

Cruizr: So you've been training?

Suzuku: Of course...what did you think i was doing while i was away? sleeping?

Cruizr: heh...

*they stop throwing ki's and go back to training their muscles rather than ki's*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]........*sigh* what a boring existance I lead.............watching guys meditate...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, at least you watch the cute ones. I mean, Blanka takes after me, which is good. Me instead of Craig..^^ *ducks broken bottle*
---------
[i]Blanka's eyes snap open, meditation ending. He slowly stood, gazing hard at Raiha. His eyes show his mixed feelings: Anger, worry, persistance, and most impostantly, smugness.

Stepping to the side, then walking forward, he beconed for Raiha to chat.[/i]

Blanka: "So, Raiha was it?"
Raiha: "Yep.."
Blanka: "Right........ Well, this is interesting, eh?"
Raiha: "....I guess........"
Blanka: "Heh...... So, how have you been?"
Raiha: "You mean since four days?" :therock:
Blanka: "Humor me..... Blank wasn't very good at making conversation. Craig wasn't the greatest either."
Raiha: "Obviously.."

ok ya ignored my first attempt to enter this thing so i'll try again...and yes i DID sign up...0.o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a girl appered a few feet away from the pair talking...

girl: not again...i wonder where i ended up this time? flying is so much more reliable...

raiha & blanka: *continue talking*

girl: hello...could you tell me where i am at the molment??:twitch: helloooooooo????:wave: *walks up to them* hey you two!! *pokes blanka* helloooo??

*Cruizr and Suzuku continue training*

Suzuku: FLAMING HAVOC!!!

Cruizr: huh?!? TOTAL DESTRUCTION!!!

*The two attacks colide as Cruizr and Suzuku keep pouring on the juice to win the Ki battle*

Suzuku/Cruizr: *screams*

*the attacks grows out of control as they fire back at the ones who made them*

Suzuku/Cruizr: AHHH!

*the planet shakes as the to Rojins fall to the ground*

Cruizr: *coughs* lets not do that again...

Suzuku: good idea *cough*

*They start fighting, fist for fist again as their harsh training goes on*

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha turned to the girl Siren, then shouted and Cinoris reapeared.[/i]

Raiha: Take this girl to the waterfall.

Siren: Huh?

Cinoris: Certainly........*CRACK*

[i]Double Teleportation.[/i]

Raiha: Anyways.....

Blanka: :therock: That was spontaneous.

Raiha: Of course it was. I can be like that when my conversations are interrupted.

Blanka: So...why were you watching us fight the Rojin?

Raiha: I don't like Rojins. It was interesting enough to see you two.....combine.......and besides......you're not so bad looking. ;)[/COLOR]

Andrew steps out of his healing pod and pulls his armour back on. He puts his left hand on his right shoulder and rotates his right arm.

Andrew: Much better! Now, I'm falling behind with this slow healing, I better get on with my training.

He exits the infirmary and heads down to the gravity rooms. He steps in and turns the machine up to 80. He thhen sits down on the floor cross legged and begins to meditate. Andrew's eyes close, his arms fold and his muslces tighten.

--------------------------------------
Andrew's new stats after being healed:
Strength: 2,700
Speed: 3,200
Defense: 2,700
Ki: 2,200

[i]Blanka suddenly blushed, still having Blank's weakness of turning to puddy around pretty, young women. Recovering quickly, he continued to walk with Raiha.[/i]

Blanka: I know, I know........ But listen. There is an up-coming war with the Rojins...... I know that's why there have been less attacks lately.
Raiha: Yes, indeed.
Blanka: So the point is......you need to make a descision. Join in our fight................Or find a way to keep yourself out of harm's way...[size=1]But somehow I know you're not going to do the latter one..[/size]
-- -- -- -- -- -- --
Thank you so much, Ponchatoula Public Library with Internet..:toothy:

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: .........I'm joining you. Cinoris as well.

Blanka: Good..........but what can that bird do?

Raiha: That [i]bird[/i] can control the wind patterns, freely summon energy to his will, and become completely and undetectably invisible.

Blanka: :o. Oh.

Raiha: ..........I suppose you're going to ask me what I can do now.....

Blnaka: Errrrr..........well, sure, why not?

Raiha: ........:smirk: If you want to find out.......you'd have to ask politely.[/COLOR]

[color=teal][i]Li walks out into the sun strentching his muscles in anticipation for the fight he is waiting to join[/i]

Li: Those rojin scum will pay for what they did to my family

[i]Li chargesd up to his maximum fighting power and flies off to find Craig and Blank and aid them in their fight against the rojins[/i]

Li: My blood bretheran will help me take my revenge as we are all descended from Vegeta

[I]Li sees a person who looks like Craig and Blank mixed together talking to a girl and he flies down to investigate[/I]

Li: who are you ???

Blanka: Li you dont regognise me

Li: nope

Blanka: it's me and craig we fused

Li: ohhh that explains it who the chick

[i]Li doesn't even have time to finish his scentence as Riha's fist slams into his cheek[/I]

Li: JESUS OK I take it back who might you be miss

Raiha: thats better[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue]Cinoris: We are in the Waterfall of Magic And Miracles.

Siren: Wow......it's so quiet......and the water crashing doesn't make any noise...

Cinoris: Magic at it's best.

Siren: That explains alot....

Cinoris: So go take a swim or something.

Siren: CAN I?!?

Cinoris: YES!

[i]Meanwhile.........

Raiha glared at Li, her eyes glinting a dangerous red....[/i]

Raiha: I hate it when people automatically think I'm a whøre, just because I talk to Blanka.

Li: I'm sorry....*rubs cheek* But that hurt.

Raiha: Do you want to keep your manhood?

Blanka: Oo...

Li: Yes?

Raiha: Then PISS OFF![/COLOR]

Godric puuls out his sword and turns around quickly, half expacting the Rojin army to be there, but noone was there.

Godric: I know I shouldn't be here as my training, with Cruizr and Suzuku one on side and the Rojin army on all the others but oh well.

Godric poewrs up raising 5 mountains.

Godric: Now, where was I? SIPHON BOOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Godric flies at one of the mountains and starts punshing and kicking it.

Godric: man, I wish Blanka and them were here. I'd get a real training in.

Godrics' stats after power up-
Speed: 10,000
Strength: 8,000
Defense: 6,000
Ki: 7,525

[color=teal]Li: Hey I am Li descended from Vegeta no beautiful young lady tells me what to do

Blanka: :eek:

Li: what you lookin at blanka you think I was gay no chance

[i]Li belts blanka across the head[/i]

Blanka: ow

Li: and by the way I didn't call you a whóre miss and I would prefer it if my jewels were left intact[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Raiha cracked her neck, and crossed her arms.[/i]

Blanka:.......

Raiha: You thought it.

Li: And you're a psychic I assume?

Raiha: [i]That is correct..........

She smiled thinly, and threw her head back, raising the sounds around them to an unberably high pitched scream...........then she took a breath, and looked at Li and Blanka.........[/i]

Raiha: Get the point?

Li: Quite.[/COLOR]